10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manlleu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Manlleu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manlleu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manlleu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manlleu Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manlleu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manlleu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manlleu Catalonia:
Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Torres has simple décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Fonda and Torres Petit restaurants serve a range of traditional Catalan cuisine, as well as tapas dishes and local wines. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The countryside surrounding Manlleu is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Olot and Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Park can be reached in 35 minutes by car.Girona and Barcelona are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. The nearest beaches are approximately 43 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant was good, various, quick and all for reasonable money.
- Zeer behulpzame mensen. Ik had veel bagage op mn motor en die hebben ze naar boven gebracht. Verder een ruime kamer met mooie badkamer. Goed ontbijt! Parkeergarage 30 m verderop waar ik mn motor voor 3 euro mocht stallen voor de nacht. Menu voor 13,50 incl fles wijn. Goeie kwaliteit/prijsverhouding!
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Everything, the place,the service the breakfast,the room?
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- Staff was very friendly and breakfast was excellent.
- Renovated hotel with modern decor. Very professional and helpfull staff. They have all the solutions you can need. The breakfast was really good, quantity and quality of the local products. Perfect location: 10 minutes to the center.
- Nice modern hotel. Don’t let the old exteriors fool you, the interiors were recently reconstructed and everything (except for that scarry elevator) was new&clean. Reception ladies were so nice, always smiling.
- Good clean rooms. Short walk to place major – the old town centre – with many places to eat and drink
- Very smart room that had recently been refurbished. Excellent breakfasts with good range of food. Very convenient car parking. Only a short walk to the old centre of Vic with its lovely old streets and excellent Saturday market.
Up Rooms Vic
This modern hotel is set in the historic center of Vic, a short walk from Plaza Mayor and the Cathedral.UP Rooms Vic is 2,300 feet from Vic Train and Bus Station. From here, there are direct connections to Girona and Barcelona. There are also regular trains to the Pyrenees, including the ski resort of La Molina.Rooms at UP Rooms Vic offer a pillow menu and air conditioning. Rooms also have satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The hotel’s restaurant offers characteristic regional food and uses local produce. A varied breakfast buffet is served each morning.
- Breakfast very nice. Also really good that can help yourself to free tea and coffee and biscuits (and sweets) at any time of day.
- It was a good stay overall, but it wasn’t particularly “stand out”. I think for the price I would expect a little more – especially considering we were originally placed in one of the non-refurbished rooms. We complained and thankfully we were moved to one of the renovated rooms, which we greatly appreciated. The bathroom was amazing, I have to say. Furthermore it was very clean and perfectly located.
- Friendly staff, great location just 5 minutes walk to town square.
- The rooms were very comfortable. The location was perfect for shopping, restaurants and bars. Also very close to the venues where the Tar international football tournament get played
- Central with friendly staff who were knowledgeable and spoke English well.
Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora
The Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora has large rooms with a view of the river and free internet.When you are not enjoying your room or the hotels restaurant, you can visit the Montesquiu medieval castle, the ski slopes in Valle Nuria or the picturesque towns such as Vic, Ribes de Freser, Ripoll or Camprodon.
Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
We would go back.
- The hotel is ideally located, on the banks of river Ter, for exploring the natural beauty of this region; it is also located within easy walking distance from the city centre. The room had a small balcony overlooking the river and the bridge and it was spacious and clean with comfortable beds; the Wi-Fi worked well. The host was excellent, served us tasty meals in the hotel’s restaurant /bar (popular amongst locals too) at reasonable prices and put in every effort to make our stay, very pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were extra clean and well maintained. No nasty odours at all anywhere. The staff welcomed us warmly and were very attentive. They served good food and drinks at their bar/cafeteria downstairs at a very affordable price and with a calm and friendly ambience.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff were very eager to please and very sympathetic to our limited Spanish (slightly to my surprise given its location, my better French was a non starter). I would like to do some more research to see whether the regular train service from across the river would make this a good base to explore Barcelona.
- The people working there were friendly, and the whole hotel seemed to be newly refurbished, spacious and clean. There was a nice view of the river from the room. The área is very nice for hiking and exploring. We went on the low season, and many of the restaurants in the village were closed, but the attendants recommended nice restaurants in nearby villages that weren’t expensive. The breakfasts were nice as well.
- Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
All heated rooms at the Hotel Arumí also come with a pillow menu. Bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms have king size beds.The Arumí has a gourmet restaurant with selected and seasonal produce. A buffet breakfast is served and 24-hour room service is available.There is a public garden and children’s play area just in front of the hotel; and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- Comfortable modern hotel close to town , and not far from the motorway. Staff were excellent , Restaurant next door was recommended by staff and was very good. Would i stay there again, definately.
- Chambre spacieuse, grand lit, accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite, place de parking en face de l’hôtel.
- Excellente hôtel propre douillet calme bien positionné avec parking rien à redire concernant la qualité pour le prix
- c est la 3eme fois que l on vient, ca veut tout dire
Estació Del Nord
All rooms at the Hotel Estació del Nord are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They are also soundproofed and contain a work desk.Breakfast is served daily at Estació Del Nord.Vic’s charming old town is a 10-minute walk away. Here you can find the Roman Temple and the Plaça Major. A range of shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the hotel.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is properly isolated, which is important in a train station.
- Good location. Near to center of Vic and to free parking. Sparkling clean, quite rooms.
- I can even use WiFi even when I am waiting for the train, because hotel is right on top of the train station.
- Location in between rail and bus stations.We arrived by train and left by bus.
- Wonderfully comfortable with great beds and friendly staff. Perfect location for a very short walk into the old town and for the lovely nearby shops in the newer part of Vic. Vic itself was the surprise of our trip – a gorgeous, un-touristy but fascinating town.
Parador de Vic-Sau
Each spacious bright room at Parador Vic-Sau comes with air conditioning and a TV. There is also an private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic regional food, using local ingredients. The hotel also has a bar and various cozy lounge areas with open fires. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Set in beautiful gardens, the Parador is surrounded by forests. The Medieval town of Vic is 6.2 mi away and you can visit the area’s famous Romanesque churches. Barcelona and Girona are around an hour’s drive away and free parking is available on site.
- Make sure you are hungary as the food was excellent. Facilities were very clean and the staff was very accommodating in speaking English.
- Hard to believe such a spectacular setting and great accommodations were so inexpensive.
- All conditions are pretty good and nice, and an ideal stay for a car travellers, like couple.
- Marvelous view, touch of history, generally staff is good, but some persons are spoiling the impression.
- Views to die for, gorgeous building, like in the movies luxury.
La Torre del Vilar
The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
- Fantastic hosts. Very friendly and they do everything to ensure you have the best possible vacation. Rustic Catalyn food is amazing. We can not rate this hotel highly enough. We will definitely be returning. Absolutely brilliant!
- Like staying with good friends – attentive but not intrusive. Room with an attractive balcony with great viewd
- Amazing host, food, ambiance and overall dream stay.
- This beautiful hotel with private park amazing food and most welcoming host with outside swimming pool lovely patio area have stayed before would always go back
Everything about our stay was fantastic. Sinto and his staff could not have been more helpful. The villa and the grounds are beautiful in an amazing location with 360 degree views . Our room was huge with a wonderful view of the gardens/pool. The food cooked by Sinto was excellent especially
the sea food .
Rooms at Hotel Mas Albereda combine original features with elegant modern design. They all have hardwood floors and central heating.The Mas Albereda’s restaurant serves modern Catalan cuisine. The daily breakfast includes characteristic produce from the Vic region.The hotel is just 0.6 mi from the village of San Julià de Vilatorta, and a 30-minute drive from Sau Reservoir. The area is ideal for walking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- The breakfast is superb, amazingly nice quality food. The surroundings of the hotel is nice also. Very fresh and clean air. Quite close to Vic as well.
- This rural hotel is cozy and very confortable. It was our second time there. It was in very hot days in August and the swing-pool (despite indoors) was truly appreciated. The room was nice and with a little fresh air terrace. The staff was very kind and ready to help us in anything. The breakfast was well assorted and with local flavour. We will repeat from sure.
- La comida es excelente. Comimos de la carta al mediodía, hicimos un menú degustación por la noche con música y desayunamos al día siguiente. Las tres experiencias magnífícas. Dan ganas de repetir. La habitación muy cómoda, espaciosa y tranquila.
- Todo es excelente , personal muy profesional y no dejen de probar el restaurante , impecable.
- Indiscutiblemente su restaurante, excepcional desayuno en un comedor precioso. Muy destacable el trabajo de restauración de la casa y los jardines, muy bonito y bien ejecutado. El aspecto es lujoso y de excelente gusto.
Top Hotels In Manlleu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manlleu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manlleu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manlleu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!