10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manilva Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Manilva Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manilva Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manilva Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manilva Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manilva Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manilva Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manilva Andalucía:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Enjoying a beautiful location next to Sabinillas Beach on the Costa del Sol coastline, the Don Agustin is an elegant and classically decorated hotel set next to the sea. The hotel offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The hotel features stylish décor, with marble and Venetian stucco. All air conditioned rooms come with a minibar.You can relax in this hotel and enjoy a coffee in the bar cafe, which has an outdoor terrace, where you can soak up the sun. In the surrounding streets there are various restaurants, including Argentinian and traditional Malagan restaurants.This hotel is also located just 5 miles from the popular tourist resort of Estepona, on the road to Gibraltar. Marbella is 16 miles away and Gibraltar is 9 miles away.
- Good value,having a shallow hand basin is not a problem it’s just Spanish bathroom design of that time.
- Room was very clean, and cleaners payed good attention to small details when making up the room
Great location next to beach and private parking!
Basic but very clean.
- The staff were friendly and polite and the room was kept very clean every day by the chamber maid
- This was a good stop over place after our day trip to Gibralter before heading down Costa del Sol to Frigiliana.
Hotel Doña Luisa
One of our top picks in San Luis de Sabinillas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in San Luis de Sabinillas in the region of Andalusia, 22 miles from Marbella, Hotel Doña Luisa features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ronda is 26 miles from Hotel Doña Luisa, and Gibraltar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 miles from Hotel Doña Luisa.
- Very welcoming staff. Large apartment with room service every day. Very clean, comfortable bed and good shower with plenty of hot water. Perfect location
- All of it ….staff were lovely and hotel was spotless , great location
- The breakfast was an excellent value for the price. The staff were very professional. The front-line beach location can’t be beat and there are plenty of things in the neighborhood.
- The staff, the people working in the hotel were really nice and lovely. They seem to love their job.
- this was the second time we stayed at the Dona Luisa and the staff there remembered us from last year the breakfast was very good and the hotel was spotlessly clean and I will be returning there next year again.
Hotel Boutique Milla de la Plata
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Torreguadiaro, 26 miles from Marbella, Hotel Boutique Milla de la Plata features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ronda is 31 miles from Boutique Milla Plata, and Tarifa is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Breakfast is very good, coffee, toast, eggs, sausages, hams, cheese, fruits, Juices etc.
Dinner at the Hotel’s Restaurant is good.
Free parking at the Hotel.
- Breakfast was better than something you can expect in a small hotel.
- Extraordinarily staff, beautiful view to the see and to Gibraltar, delicious food
- Beach location was fantastic with views from the room straight out to sea. We’ll located just outside the village.
- It’s in a beautiful location on the beach. The rooms are lovely with comfortable beds and pillows. The staff are very friendly, helpful and pleasant. There’s a restaurant too so there’s no need to go anywhere else. I loved it.
- Breakfast is very good, coffee, toast, eggs, sausages, hams, cheese, fruits, Juices etc.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Hotel Patricia near Sotogrande has direct access to one of the best beaches in the region. Close to several golf courses, it has free Wi-Fi in public areas.The rooms at Patricia are spacious and cool, with white walls and tiled floors. They have antique-style furniture, TVs and air conditioning or fans. Some have balconies or terraces, and many have views of the sea. The hotel offers free beach towels.The hotel is surrounded by a variety of restaurants and bars. Sotogrande is just 1,650 feet away. Some 11 golf courses can be found in the area, including the well-known Valderrama course. Another popular local destination is Gibraltar.The Hotel Patricia is just 20 minutes from Gibraltar Airport. It is also 20 minutes from Algeciras, from where you can catch a ferry, train or bus. Málaga and Jerez are about an hour away.
- Location is really wonderful, right at the beach. We had a family room (two connected rooms) which was spacious, with a large balcony. Very friendly staff. Somewhat charming hotel.
breakfast great and a loverly veiw of beach from the restaurant
the staff are very helpful local to some excellent restaurants and bars
beds very comfortable good wifi in room
We have been to this hotel before. I think that tells you our thoughts.The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble
Good value for money.
The staff was extremely friendly! The check in receptionist even made an effort to explain about the hotel in Dutch!
The balcony was really large and great to enjoy the beautiful views.
The hotel is a bit dated but it’s very clean and comfortable! Beds were large and comfy too.
Very dog friendly, and enough parking in front of the hotel.
Great views from the breakfast room.
Very good value for the price.
- Staff were really friendly/helpful, they went the extra mile for you.
Club Maritimo de Sotogrande
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. A beautiful hotel situated by the Sotogrande Marina overlooking Gibraltar, Morocco and the Mediterranean Sea, alongside some of the best golf courses in Europe.The hotel has 2 restaurants, one offering snacks and tapas and the other tasty Mediterranean cuisine. The Club Maritimo de Sotogrande has modern, yet cozy interior design offering an inviting place in which to rest and relax.The Club Maritimo de Sotogrande is located 45 minutes from Malaga airport and has easy access to Marbella and Gibraltar.
I have been to stay many times. The reception staff/cleaning staff are always all so friendly and keen to help. This is why we return as often as we can.
Midas restaurant is also wonderful and run by Antonio and his team are a delight.
- Great location , friendly staff , hotel very clean
All the staff are so friendly which is why we always return.
The Midas restaurant led by Antonio and team are fabulous, again why we return.
- Wide choice for breakfast and charming breakfast staff.
- Great location and the staff were very helpful and friendly
- I have been to stay many times. The reception staff/cleaning staff are always all so friendly and keen to help. This is why we return as often as we can.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, NH Sotogrande offers accommodations in Sotogrande, just 29 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Tarifa is 25 miles from NH Sotogrande, and Gibraltar is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Almost everything was up to par, especially the people in the reception!
- The breakfast was abundant ans the service excellent
Location. Near to Soto Grande port. Need car
Good price quality .
- We were upgraded, because safe was missing from original room. Very different in appearance from other hotels, bungalow type rooms but off a corridor. Small outside sitting area. Pool and surrounding garden area lovely. Breakfast excellent.
Reception staff were fantastic , so helpful and friendly and very informative .
Please make sure when booking you want a superior room plus. With pool view . Some rooms are far away and overlook car park . We changed our room on arrival, as didn’t want to look out over car park and waste bins.
There are different superior room prices , which is a bit misleading looking at their website . At different prices.
We ended up with a suite overlooking the pool and gardens and was well worth the extra money .
Restuarant food not that imaginative, but we just booked bed and breakfast as so many lovely places to eat around the hotel .
I do suggest a car is a must , otherwise you miss out on so many great out of the way typical Spanish villages , tapas etc.
The hotel , we think , does need a revamp , which were told is happening this Autumn ,Winter . We will definitely return next year and explore more of inland Spain !
Hotel Piedra Paloma
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Piedra Paloma is a 5 minute walk from the beach in the Buenas Noches resort of Estepona, on the Costa del Sol. It offers a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Free parking is available at the Hotel Piedra Paloma. The hotel has an excellent location near the N-340 Main Road, which runs along the coast to Estepona. There are many golf courses nearby, including Valle Romano and Casares Costa.Each of the rooms at Piedra Paloma Hotel is air conditioned and heated. All have a TV and a private bathroom.A bar-cafe service can be found at the Piedra Paloma, as well as comfortable lounge areas.
- Beautiful view and near to the beach but close to a busy road. The room was quiet with quadruple glazing.
- The room was big. The bed was very comfortable. It was very clean. The staff were very helpful. We will definately recommend and would stay there again.
- Very nice and clean hotel. There is not much in the room, but what you find there is new, clean and in good condition. Friendly staff: I had trouble turning on the AC and they immediately took care of it.
- Very friendly family owned hotel. Good local knowledge and free transport to local Spanish retaurant. La Choza. Highly recommended but you would likely need a car
Bed was supportive and slept well
Toasted croissant was good at breakfast
Hotel Las Camelias
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Las Camelias offers accommodations in Sotogrande, just 27 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Tarifa is 27 miles from Hotel Las Camelias, and Gibraltar is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Las Camelias.
- Not quite in Sotogrande but a very short drive away. Not Sotogrande prices either. Clean and comfortable.
- Didn’t use the restaurant ourselves but the food looked good.
- Very simple rooms, very clean great location and value for money
- The man at reception very welcoming and friendly. A/C worked well
- Funriture was a bit old and the bath tube leaked a little. Other than that this place is excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the cleaning ladies really do a very good job.
Elba Estepona Gran Hotel & Thalasso Spa
One of our top picks in Estepona.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Estepona, 18 miles from Marbella, Elba Estepona Gran Hotel & Thalasso Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ronda is 23 miles from Elba Estepona Gran Hotel Spa, and Gibraltar is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- pool area very clean, quiet would have liked waiter service at the pool.
- The staff were very friendly , the hotel was spotless, very comfortable and loved our room facing the sea.
- The balcony overlooking the sea; the sense of space in the public areas as well as the bedroom; the beautifully kept garden; the extremely helpful and friendly staff including Ana, Abraham, the General Manager Juan and the reception staff. The buffet breakfast. The hotel was very peaceful in early April.
- Nice big hotel excellent breakfast not too busy ,actually very quite even though it was Easter. Drinks are expensive though
- The buffet dinner was excellent and the staff was very helpful. Breakfast also was excellent and the variety was very good.
Hotel Rural Casares
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural Casares offers accommodations in Casares. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Marbella is 22 miles from Hotel Rural Casares, and Ronda is 21 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 46 miles away.
- Great location with view of the sea. This was the only night we stayed in one of the White Villages. Other nights we stayed in larger town and drove through the Villages. Be prepared to walk since there are no cars in village proper.
- Good dinner and breakfast, nice host and clean room.
- The town of Casares is amazing, a great place to stay.
- Great location with a fabulous view. Decent breakfast
- lovely little hotel allowing us to spend a day exploring the beautiful hilltop town Casares. would definitely recommend!
Top Hotels In Manilva Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manilva Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manilva Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manilva Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!