10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manhattan Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
Manhattan Beach California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manhattan Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manhattan Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manhattan Beach California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manhattan Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manhattan Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manhattan Beach California:
Located in Manhattan Beach, 14 miles from Los Angeles, The Belamar features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Monica is 10 miles from The Belamar, and Anaheim is 28 miles from the property. Los Angeles International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- It was a lovely boutique hotel nearby beautiful Manhattan beach. Manhattan Village center is across the street.
- Staff are actively friendly. Beds are oh so comfy and rooms are hip and fun though walls a bit thin
Love the beach feel of this hotel, the nice furniture from Hay, the very luminous rooms and the record player in the room.
Staff is friendly and breakfast is delicious.
Minutes from the MB pier and all sorts of bars and restaurant!
- All together was exellent. Our thanks goes to front desk man Tiago, who was really friendly, helpful and gave us the best room ever.
- Conveniently located not far from the airport, big rooms.
The Sea View Inn At The Beach
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Sea View Inn At The Beach is located in Manhattan Beach, just 14 miles from Los Angeles. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is provided.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Monica is 9 miles from The Sea View Inn At The Beach, and Anaheim is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The cottage was an excellent place to stay if you want something different to a hotel room. After 4 weeks in hotels we took this option and loved it. Very 1940’s vibe to it
- The location was excellent, just a short walk to the beach.
- Good location and friendly staff! A safe and relaxed area in LA. 5 minute walk to the beach.
- We arrived late, after office hours,due to a flight delay but everything was ready for us to check in, as promised over the phone, thanks to James.
- It is in an excellent location – very near to the beautiful beach, restaurants and of course LAX Airport
Crimson Hotel, Manhattan Beach
This Manhattan Beach hotel features classically furnished rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at Crimson Hotel Manhattan Beach include a work desk, a hairdryer and iron and ironing boards.Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool on the sun deck or relax in the hot tub. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.The Manhattan Beach Crimson Hotel offers a daily continental breakfast with assorted hot and cold items and fresh coffee.Open to the public, Dockweiler State Beach is just 4 miles away. El Segundo Golf Course and the Manhattan Beach Historical Museum are both a 3-minute drive from the hotel.
- The hotel is located near Manhattan beach which one of the best beaches of LA in my opinion. Local restaurants can be found nearby which makes the hotel’s location even better. The pool is also heated to a nice temperature.
- I like the pool area and the fact that is a garage to park in.
The location was fab, the value for
Money for the area was great. Staff were also really helpful and polite, provided a change of room when our door lock was broken and extra blankets when it got cold. Breakfast was basic but absolutely fine, though steer clear of the bright colored cereal ?
- Great location, lots of options for food nearby and really close to Manhattan Beach
- The bed was sooo comfortable and the room was very spacious! I loved the counter space in the bathroom and how roomy the shower felt.
Featuring a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, this Manhattan Beach, California inn is just over 1 miles from Manhattan Beach Pier. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Each at the Seahorse Inn room features a flat-screen satellite TV, a desk and a private bathroom. All rooms are air-conditioned.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Manhattan Beach Seahorse Inn. A daily maid service is featured.Los Angeles International Airport is a 10-minute drive away. Redondo Beach is a 5-minute drive from the Seahorse Inn.
- Staff responded to our issue politely and refunded our money when asked.
- Very clean room, well lit, nice desk. 2 gripes shower head was unacceptable minimal variance in type of spray, second gripe very small television, otherwise motel was very good.
- The room was big enough but it is very plain and not appealing to the eye.
- Clean room, friendly staff, accommodating with a late check in
- The location the staff was helpful maids cleaned the room every day well but floor very dirty ans sticky
Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Manhattan Beach, California, just a 6-minute drive from the beach, this hotel has a hot breakfast buffet and an on-site gym. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each modern room features a flat-screen TV with cable. With a full kitchen or kitchenette, each unit with a private bathroom has tea and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is provided at the Manhattan Beach Hawthorn Suites. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Getty Center is 10 miles from the Hawthorn Suites Manhattan Beach. Disneyland is a 33-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was very good with a lot of options. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Nice and updated and VERY clean! Loved the fresh baked cookies and water at check-in too!
We so enjoyed our stay here. And the breakfasts was enough in variety and content. Loved the seating area off the brkfst room.Our tv didnt work but ti was quickly and efiiciently resolved,,thank you!
The décor of the building and rooms were very inviting. Appreciated the washer and dryer for our convenience.
- Great complimentary dinner with wine and beer! Parking garage free of charge.
- The room was very nice and clean. Staff was nice for the most part. The hotel is in a great location. The beds were comfy and rooms were cleaned daily.
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach
The Santa Monica Pier is 12 miles from this hotel in Manhattan Beach, California. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and guest studios provide full kitchens.Each studio at the Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach provides a stove top and oven. Free Wi-Fi is included along with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and HBO.Los Angeles Residence Inn Manhattan Beach includes barbecue facilities. Guests can also use the on-site laundry facilities.Downtown Los Angeles is 20 miles from the hotel. The Residence Inn Manhattan Beach is 4.7 miles from Los Angeles International Airport.
The staff was very friendly- every single one. The location was perfect for our purposes. The room was clean and the kitchen had everything we needed to make meals. Appreciated the larger refrigerator.
Recommend to families. Perfect
- Fantastic location close by to LAX. The staff are extremely accommodating, especially when it comes to flexible check in/check out times.
- Clean. Outstanding customer service. Great location. Spacious rooms. A great overall value and experience. Thank you Res. Inn Manhattan Beach
- I liked the proximity to the relatives we were visiting and the free breakfast.
- Breakfast was great. Location was perfect for our stay. Staff very helpful.
- The staff was very friendly- every single one. The location was perfect for our purposes. The room was clean and the kitchen had everything we needed to make meals. Appreciated the larger refrigerator.
Wave Hotel Manhattan Beach
Located in the heart of Manhattan Beach, California, Wave Hotel Manhattan Beach is within 1 miles to Manhattan Beach Pier. This hotel offers an outdoor pool, sauna and free WiFi in every room.Rooms at the Wave Hotel Manhattan Beach are equipped with a flat screen TV with cable channels, a hairdryer, hardwood floors, and an iron and ironing board.Wave Hotel Manhattan Beach offers guests a daily continental breakfast. Free parking is available.The Wave Hotel is 3 miles from the Redondo Beach Pier. Polliwog Park is within walking distance. The Los Angeles International Airport is 5 miles from the hotel.
- Room newly redone. Very clean. Needed lamp by bed and desk in second bedroom in family suite.
- Bed and pillows were super comfy. Coffee was excellent! Great snacks at front counter. On site parking
- Walking distance to Manhattan Beach, underground parking and wi-fi included in rate. No carpeting. Clean sheets every day.
- It is a great location and the Wave has the potential of being a great place. Nice pool and jacuzzi. One of the women at the from desk, Cristal, was amazing and she made our stay much better by moving us into a room that was more finished. She was very nice and professional. Remodeled shower was beautiful.
- My kids and I Loved the staf, and the room. The whole experience was perfect for us.
Hi View Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Manhattan Beach! In Manhattan Beach, this hotel is just 4 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Offering views of the city skyline, Manhattan Beach Pier is 1.5 miles away.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each room at Hi View Inn & Suites. A small refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities are included. Each bathroom provides free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk is available at At Hi View Inn & Suites Manhattan Beach. Other facilities include a vending machine. Free parking is included.The hotel is just under a mile from Manhattan Beach. Just over a mile from this hotel, guests can take a relaxing bike ride along The Strand. Manhattan Village Shopping Center provides a variety of shops just 2 miles away.
- Modern, clean, comfortable , and very close to the beach (1 mile).. ??
Perfect value for money in Hermosa Beach area.
Location is good, close to Hermosa Hotel and everything else. Room was clean and looked better than you could think. Free parking on site. If you’re looking for a budget deal close to Hermosa Beach, this is definitely the one.
- Close to the beach and to great pubs (like Brewco, Manhattan Beach), close to LAX (if travelling by car). Really nice refurbished european-style interior (not like all the american motels that look the same, with wallpapers with flowers and colored heavy curtains). Parking right in front of your doors.
- Great retro motor lodge. . Staff great. About 1.2 mike walk to the ocean and good chow.
- The accommodation was very clean, spacious and had everything we needed. The bed was very big and extremely comfortable. The room was well insulated from the noise of the traffic outside. We loved the location and could walk to restaurants and bars just 25 mins away. Parking was easy and so was the parking at the restaurants. The staff were very helpful and recommended certain restaurants and also gave us a map. I would recommend this motel and would definitely stay here again.
Manhattan Beach Marriott
One of our top picks in Manhattan Beach.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Manhattan Beach Marriott is located in Manhattan Beach, just 13 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santa Monica is 10 miles from Manhattan Beach Marriott, and Anaheim is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Super comfy beds, great golf course view and location. Staff pretty accommodating during the construction.
- The check in time was at a later time and I asked to stay an extra hour and they said no
- Staff was very friendly and professional. Bed was comfortable and the room was a delight and very modern!
- I enjoyed my stay. I liked everything, very pleased.
- Great views of the golf course. Wonderfully comfortable rooms.
Shade Hotel Manhattan Beach
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This 4-star Manhattan Beach hotel is only 3 blocks from the beach. Each modern room offers a 2-person hot tub, an espresso machine and a furnished balcony.Shade Hotel serves guests a free breakfast buffet every morning. Zinc Lounge offers dinner 7 days a week from 5 pm-10 pm. Room service is available 24 hours.The hotel’s Skydeck features an outdoor pool and a bar. Shade also offers a free business center and free Wi-Fi. Guests will also enjoy free access to a nearby gym and free use of bicycles.Los Angeles is 20 miles from the Shade Hotel. The Manhattan Village Shopping Center is 2 miles away.
- Bed was wonderful. Wifi worked like charm even when walking with my laptop open (in an important conference) from my room to the dining area. Staff was very helpful, quick and friendly.
- Loved the location!!! comfort & extreme cleanliness of the room, hot strong showers & hot tub in room a bonus. Very friendly staff, in house bar… Everything about the hotel far exceeded our expectations! The kids made use of the heated roof pool which they loved! For someone who stays in some of Europe’s top properties constantly for work I was very impressed with the overall comfort of Shade!
- Average hotel. There are no better options, expensive for what you get
- Staff was excellent, property was well maintained and in a perfect location to explore Santa Barbara
- I loved the spa tub that was in the room and the lighting! And not mention they gave us a free glass of rose cause it was my wedding night! The service was fast and great! ?
Top Hotels In Manhattan Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manhattan Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manhattan Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manhattan Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!