10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manchester Township New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Manchester Township New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manchester Township New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manchester Township New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manchester Township New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manchester Township New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manchester Township New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manchester Township New Jersey:
Comfort Inn near Toms River Corporate Park
Comfort Inn near Toms River Corporate Park is located in Manchester Township, just 5 miles from Toms River. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trenton is 29 miles from Comfort Inn Toms River, and Long Branch is 26 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Room was fairly nice, breakfast was decent, privacy was good.
- The woman who checked us in was very professional and friendly. She immediately extended the check out time for us. Other staff we encountered were very nice. The room was very good (the bed was GREAT!!) and comfortable. Climate control was good, the TV worked well. The facility was in a very good location (for us), easy to get to, and get in and out of. And, the price was very good.
- Fantastic place to stay would recommend to anyone. Staff were very friendly and I enjoyed my stay. Would stay here again if I visit the states.
- Great breakfast, very clean and comfortable room, nice and QUIET!!!
- Staff and all personnel were great, courteous, and helpful! Rooms were ok, beds were super comfortable
Ramada Toms River
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ramada Toms River offers accommodations in Lakewood Corner Estates. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 6 miles from Ramada Toms River, and Trenton is 30 miles from the property. Newark Liberty International Airport is 45 miles away.
- Was with my daughter and her family. We originally booked a suite which was in a different bldg. without an elevator. The manager changed us to two adjoining rooms. worked out perfectly.
- Friendly staff, very clean rooms, love that rooms have laminate floors – I hate carpeting
- Beds are comfortable and the bathroom is in good condition. The whole building seems very well maintained.
- Was convenient for the bad weather for the wedding we were attending.
- The bed and pillows were so soft ? the lobby was very well decorated. Beautiful ?
Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore is located in Toms River. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Always have a great stay. Polite, clean and always ready when we arrive.
- Comfortable bed. Quiet despite proximity to the main road. Clean.
- The staff members at the front desk were just terrific. They were friendly and accommodating.
- Very nice well maintained. Only negative was the bar/lounge. Needs a makeover. Appearance was shabby.
- Perfect for what we wanted.. a clean room, quiet night’s sleep, Inexpensive and convenient. We’ve stayed here before.
Howard Johnson Hotel Toms River
Howard Johnson Hotel is an award-winning property located in the historic town of Toms River.Conveniently located minutes from the beach and boardwalk of Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant, The Ritacco Center and Blue Claws Stadium, the hotel is a 30 minute drive to Six Flags Great Adventure and area Military bases.The hotel is located one hour from New York, Philadelphia and Atlantic City.
- Always enjoy my stay here. It’s clean, staff is friendly, lots of privacy and lots to do around the hotel.
- Hotel staff at front desk were excellent..check in check out and in between all excellent
- Didn’t eat breakfast . Very comfortable and plenty of eateries. Good staff and comfortable clean room
- Could have had a Nother light in the room one was missing other than that the Internet was much better we had a microwave which we did not have last time
- Very dirty. Smelly. Someone ripped the hair blower from the wall and it was not replace Same with iron. No microwave. Frost in refrigerator 3 inches thick bed very uncomfortable and lots of lumps carpeting dirty. We talked about leaving but we would lose the money we paid for the night. Wood peeling off the bathroom door. Nothing like the pictures posted on line.
Comfort Inn Toms River
Comfort Inn Toms River is located in Toms River, just 26 miles from Long Branch. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Atlantic City International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- I came to the city with my young daughter for a track meet. We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. My daughter especially liked the lemonade and cookies that were at the front entrance.
- I liked the fitness center (treadmill, elliptical, free weights). I could control the temp of the room, and there’s a TV/water bottle. The room was clean, big, the bathroom had a nice tub and the temp was easy o control. The carpet/linens were moderately nice and there was a minifridge. The breakfast included: cereals, coffee, juices, waffle iron, yogurt, eggs (boiled and scrambled), sausage, breads/pastries and a nice breakfast room.
- Sausage links were good. Waffle mix two different flavors to choose from.
- Size of room and bathroom, ability to control room temp
- The bathroom and bed was beautiful, it was very wonderful. The staff were very kind and accommodating.
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River offers accommodations in Toms River, just 26 miles from Long Branch.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable, but pretty basic. Seems to be the best place to stay in Toms River. Location was good and close enough to the shore to make a quick visit to the boardwalk.
Next time I’ll book my reservation calling directly the hotel not
Booking.com that costs me a couple of more hundreds dollars.
- The rooms are comfortable and big, and the queen size beds are queen for real.
- They opened the pool for my daughter even though it was raining
- Loved spending time in the pool. The pool is opened until 9:30pm, so there was plenty of time to schedule ourselves around it.
Red Carpet Inn
This Toms River, New Jersey hotel is a 10-minute drive from Bey Lea Golf Course and Ocean County Mall. It features an on-site pub, and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Riverside Pub specializes in classic American dishes and serves cocktails and beer in the evening. A billiards table is also available at the TP Hotel pub.Cable TV and work desk are standard in every simply furnished room at the Toms River TP Hotel. All rooms include a clock radio and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.Free access to the small gym is provided to all guests of the TP Hotel. Parking is also free on site.Ocean County Historical Museum is less than 1 miles from the hotel. Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park is a 35-minute drive away.
- pleasant helpful staff, clean rooms, nice location
- Both of the rooms I tried stunk and smelled like cigarettes.
Low price especially when staying on a short notice business trip, great for a short stay.
Think of value, low prices doesn’t mean luxury so don’t expect luxury. I had a place to stay and a comfy bed that’s all I needed.
- Reception desk was friendly,had really hot water,the heat did work
They offer continental breakfast, BUT it was under construction!
I booked for a handicap room! SO they put me on the 3rd floor with NO elevator!
Best Western Leisure Inn
This Lakewood, New Jersey hotel is less than a 30-minute drive from Seaside Heights and features free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is included.A satellite TV with premium channels and pay-per-view options is featured in each air-conditioned room at Best Western Leisure Inn. All rooms come equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. Coffee-making facilities are included.A seasonal outdoor swimming pool is available for guest relaxation. A business center is on site. Free parking is included at Lakewood Best Western Leisure Inn.The Lakewood Historical Museum is less than 4 miles away. Six Flags Great Adventure and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Water Parks are within a 30-minute drive of Best Western Leisure Inn.
- Clean room. New bed. Great reception on the TV. Friendly staff. Great breakfast in the am.
- Excellent breakfast! Far better than most “included breakfasts”
- Breakfast was good. Breakfast area was comfortable. I asked for a room in a quiet location. It was quiet. I got lost within the hotel, maintenance was gracious and walked me to the breakfast room.
They have a nice continental breakfast , well stocked and hot eggs scrambled for the clients
The lobby is not contiguous with the hotel so you have to go out one door to get to the lobby – when it is raining it is an issue
- Breakfast was good. Since I al gluten and dairy free it is often a challenge to find items which will work for me. Eggs worked. I wish they had had oatmeal. There was a sign which said gluten -free options. Put it on the sign. Don’t make me ask and find out that you really don’t have anything.
Days Inn Toms River/Seaside Heights
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Days Inn Toms River/Seaside Heights is located in Seaside Heights in the region of New Jersey. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 7 miles from Days Inn Toms River, and Long Branch is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Floors oily with mop and glow? Everything was sticky!!!
- All the staff were super nice and extremely helpful and fixed any concerns we had!
- It was close to where I needed to be and I did not see ant bugs
- The place was very poorly taken care of. The ceiling of our room was peeling off, and it even had pieces that were completely destroyed and had holes. There was leakage of water, and the carpet on the room was wet. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The pool was old and in decay; I would not even want to go in that water. It looked disgusting.
- The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Our room was very small, but it was fine. All the furniture and bathroom was nice. Internet connection and cable were good. It was a very close walk to the beach.
Cloud 9 Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in Seaside Heights is within aa 5-minute walk of the Seaside Heights Boardwalk and Beach. An outdoor pool is available and all rooms include a fridge and microwave.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are standard in all guest rooms at Cloud 9 Inn Seaside Heights.A terrace is accessible by Cloud 9 Inn’s pool area. Free on-site parking is available.Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach Waterpark is an 8-minute walk away.
- Quiet all around, close enough to boardwalk to walk but not hear it.
- It was a big room with airco and its closeby the boulevard.
- Nothing, this was a stinkhole. Avoid even if you must sleep in your car.
close to the boardwalk
near all main attractions
pool was clean
- The older lady that runs the place is very sweet! She was quick with fulfilling all of our requests for extra towels and fixing the broken toilet. Pool was refreshing. Location is close to the beach/boardwalk.
Top Hotels In Manchester Township New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manchester Township New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manchester Township New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manchester Township New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!