10 Best Hotels To Stay In Manchester Center Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Manchester Center Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Manchester Center Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manchester Center Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manchester Center Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Manchester Center Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Manchester Center Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Manchester Center Vermont:
Hampton Inn & Suites/Manchester/Manchester, Vt
Featuring free WiFi, Hampton Inn & Suites/Manchester/Manchester, Vt offers accommodations in Manchester.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 48 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester.
- The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The hotel was one of the cleanest I’ve ever seen. The waffle station needs to be improved, add another to reduce wait time but that is the only negative I have.
- I was staying at the hotel while visiting family for the holidays. It snowed on Christmas morning. The landscaper clearing the parking lot greeted me and helped me to clear off my car and dig it out with his snowblower. The staff was very polite.
- super friendly staff and close to Stratton for skiing. Really liked the digital key.
- Great hotel with the value of the price. the cookies are Yummy! 😛
The breakfast was great! Plenty of food, warm, and tasty.
The rooms were modern and very clean.
The beds were comfortable. The hotel is centrally located to everything we wanted to do, Outlet shopping, horse drawn sleigh ride, and visiting The Vermont Country Store.
Inns at Equinox
Located in Manchester in the region of Vermont, 31 miles from Rutland, Inns at Equinox features a playground and spa center. The inn has a sauna and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from Inns at Equinox.
- It really helps to be upgraded to the main house from the outer buildings!
The hotel overall is wonderful. The staff is extremely sweet and accommodating. The Marsh Tavern is delicious and so enjoyable (with kids)!
We stay here each year and always have a wonderful experience.
- Staff was kind. Location great for ski excursions and downtown Manchester.
- Staff was 5-stars, from the receptionists to the bartender, they upgraded our room from the Inns to the Resort and gave us complimentary drinks. The Tavern’s Shepard’s Pie is a must try. The bed and pillows were unbelievably comfortable. Will definitely come again! Can’t wait for my next stay.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff was very pleasant.
Kimpton Taconic Hotel
One of our top picks in Manchester.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kimpton Taconic Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- The Inn was comfortable and beautiful. It’s a new property, less than 2 years old. We had dinner at the restaurant on site and it was fantastic.
- Leisure is the mode here. Lovely surroundings. Emphasis on mingling in the living area. A nice idea. Loved the concept of the in-room fireplace, however, with only 1 chair in room watching TV in front of the fire was awkward for the 2 of us.
- Room was extremely clean, all workers were very kind and warm, the hotel has a nice atmosphere, and once again very clean.
- This was an overnight treat for my young adult daughter. A beautiful property. The restaurant was above and beyond the typical hotel restaurant. The bathroom had an incredible bathtub. The common areas in the hotel were lovely.
Extremely dog friendly! Many dogs on the property. We got bowls and fresh water, dog beds and treats.
Very kind and friendly staff. Complimentary happy hour with wine and snacks.
Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant offers accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Albany International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
Very good breakfast. Nice large room with very big bathroom with 2 sinks, & jacuzzi tub. Loved the fireplace, soap & robes.
Staff was very warm & friendly.
- Stayed only 1 night for Valentine’s Day,,and got upgraded to the Panther Suite. Room is very romantic, kept warm by 2 wooden fireplaces,perfect setting for Valentines.
- Staff knew us by name. Breakfast was fantastic. Rooms are amazing. We will be back!
- What a wonderful hotel! From the moment we arrived (before the usual check-in time) we were treated so well by the staff – from offering us a glass of iced water (a small thing but greatly appreciated given the temperature that day) to personally taking us up to our wonderful rooms. We had two huge rooms with sitting areas and Jacuzzi baths, very tastefully and thoughtfully decorated and in keeping with the era of the property. The outside of the hotel was also wonderful, we really enjoyed relaxing in the beautiful garden overlooking the pond while enjoying complementary wine and cheese. We had come from 3 busy days in Boston so we really enjoyed being able to relax at the Reluctant Panther, and we really felt at home there. We’d love to go back!
- Th room was beautiful with very comfortable bed. Bathroom was very well appointed with large tub and separate shower. Products provided were top of the line. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The restaurant was excellent. We had a great dinner and breakfast was also excellent with a very good menu. The grounds were lovely. The inn is very well located.
- Very good breakfast. Nice large room with very big bathroom with 2 sinks, & jacuzzi tub. Loved the fireplace, soap & robes.
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant
One of our best sellers in Manchester! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Stamford Motel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Owner was on site and super friendly. Room was perfect size and bathroom was large. The on-site restaurant was cozy and food was excellent. We had both dinner & breakfast. Can’t wait to go back!
- Everything was just as it should be, and the breakfast right next door was delicious. We had to arrive late, so they made accommodations so we could access our room after-hours. 10/10 would stay again
- I have stayed here several times and have always been happy with my stay. The king room I stayed in appeared to have been recently remodeled, the bathroom was beautiful and spotless, the bed was comfortable, and the sheets seemed new and were fresh and crisp. I’ve always found it to be nice and quiet and get a good night’s sleep. The owners are friendly and take good care of the place. Would highly recommend.
- We had a spacious room with a queen and a double bed. It had lots of windows and the heating worked well during our winter visit. Good value, convenient location and a short drive into town centre. We had an amazing breakfast at the Nipper which is part of the motel and management was very friendly. I would recommend if you are looking for simple, clean and friendly accommodations.
- Room so clean. Bed extremely comfortable. Temperature just right in unusually cold spell. Hostess kind and chatty and funny. Remodeled bathroom beautiful. I LOVE this place. Only place I would stay in Manchester.
Toll Road Inn
One of our top picks in Manchester.The Toll Road Inn is the perfect Vermont getaway, surrounded by the area’s magnificent mountains and the serene Bromley Brook.Offering the charm of an inn with the modern comforts of a hotel, the Toll Road Inn offers guests spacious, clean and well-furnished accommodation in a friendly environment.This beautiful New England inn offers the use of an outdoor pool, hot tub, lobby fireplace and commanding views over Bromley Brook and the surrounding mountains.
- Very friendly host. Nicely decorated, clean rooms.
- It was record low temps so the warm room was appreciated. Dry air due to cold temps…next time I’ll bring a little humidifier!
- Large comfortable room with older style decor. Very welcoming host. Good restaurants nearby. Beautiful nature reserve at rear.
- old Building but furnished and decorated to give a bit of old New England inn feeling.
- The hotel is very well located, just a mile-ish away from Manchester center. Clean and neat although there was a weird smell in the hallways leading to the bedrooms, like dirty carpets or something like that. Breakfast is average with bagels and bread, cereal, oatmeal, and muffins.
Four Winds Country Motel
This quaint hotel is located in the Green Mountain National Forest and features a seasonal outdoor pool. Rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators.Free Wi-Fi and seating areas are standard in rooms at the Four Winds Inn. The rooms are uniquely decorated and feature retro décor.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and newspapers in the lobby.The Four Winds is within a 5-minute drive of shopping and dining in Manchester Center. The Southern Vermont Art Center is 3 miles from the property.
- This was a great older the Hotel completely remodeled with new beds, furniture and Bathroom. Clean and a large room and large flat screen TV. I would highly recommend and will stay there again. Nice continental breakfast.
- Pleasantly surprised! Rooms were clean, spacious and newly renovated. Continental Breakfast was great. Highly recommend to anyone looking to ski Stratton or Bromley!!!
- Recently renovated. Clean rooms and a good value for money. About 25 min drive from the Stratton Mountain.
- In process of extensive renovation. Will be super when finished! Comfortable now.
- The room was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. In addition, the staff was friendly and welcoming. The location was around a 25min drive to Stratton Mountain
One of our top picks in Manchester.This Manchester hotel is on a 30-acre private estate and features panoramic mountain and valley views. The hotel has an outdoor terrace, outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court.Wilburton Inn rooms are in the historic mansion and in cottages on the grounds. They feature poster beds and antiques. Each room comes equipped with cable TV and air conditioning. A private bathroom is also provided.The Wilburton features a large outdoor terrace, multiple gardens and an extensive art collection.A complimentary breakfast featuring homemade breads is served each morning. Guests can enjoy fine dining at The Billiards Room, the hotel’s seasonal full-service restaurant.Manchester Designer Outlets is 10 minutes from the Manchester Inn Wilburton. A variety of outdoor activities nearby include biking, canoeing, fishing and hiking.
Bed was extra comfy,
Staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortably enjoying our stay.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful location and convenient to skiing, restaurants and shops. Breakfast buffet was fresh and delicious.
- We loves the location, view and breakfast was excellent.
- The house is large, comfortable and very individually styled, very eclectic, and hugely interesting. It was the best nights sleep I have had for a while and waking up to wonderful views was fabulous. But the best bit was the breakfast. Homemade bread, lovely fresh fruit salad, and individually cooked hot choices which meant it was fresh. One of the best places i stated on my entire 5 week trip.
- Breakfast was good, plentiful, fast and made to order. Dinning room view was outstanding. Coffee could have been better, but that’s the only negative
- Bed was extra comfy,
This Manchester Center, Vermont inn is minutes from Route 7 and in the Green Mountain National Forest. This completely non-smoking inn has free Wi-Fi in every room.The guest rooms at The Manchester View include a refrigerator and cable TV. Select rooms feature a fireplace and a hot tub.Bromley Mountain Ski Resort is a 10-minute drive from the Manchester View Inn. The Stratton Mountain Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive away as well.
- I enjoyed my overall experience at Manchester View. The room was very clean upon arrival with folding towels and clean linens. The overlooking view of the mountains from the deck is incredible. The staff at check in were incredible nice and knowledgeable. In the morning they provide a wonderful breakfast of fresh muffins, hot coffee, and other delicious foods. Even the staff preparing the breakfast foods was lovely to talk to and provided great skiing recommendations. This is the 2nd year in the row I have stayed at the Manchester view and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place. I will certainly come back next year.
- Quiet, comfortable accommodations. Staff very friendly and helpful, with dining tips.
- There are many charming and romantic inns and hotels in this area, but they can be extremely pricey. The Manchester View is an excellent deal for the money. Our room and entire place was very clean, and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Beautiful vista looking toward the mountains.
- helpful friendly staff. lovely hotel in great location restaurant recommendation was excellent(zoes double hex) best orange and cranberry muffins
- Nice peaceful location with a good view of the mountains.
The Inn at Willow Pond
In the heart of the Green Mountains, this property features an on-site sauna and an outdoor pool. It also has free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast.The Inn at Willow Pond features rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Uniquely decorated, they also have a small refrigerator. Some of the rooms have a fireplace, a sitting area, and a patio.Visitors can use the on-site gym at the Manchester Center Inn at Willow Pond. Lunch and dinner are available as well. Special event spaces are available for use.Bromley Mountain is 8 miles from the property. The Manchester Country Club is less than 1 miles from the inn.
- Staff was friendly and caring. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
- Innkeeper went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable.
- The location of the property is fantastic in relation to town. Property Manager Alyssa was extremely accommodating and really went above and beyond to ensure our stay (and other guests as well) was the best experience possible. We experienced some minor issues during our stay and Alyssa addressed each and everyone with the type of customer service attitude one would expect when paying for a service such as this. Kudos Alyssa and thank you again for all of your help during our weekend stay in Vermont.
- The value for money was amazing. Pretty straightforward to get to central Manchester. Warm service.
The rooms are good and spacious and everything is clean,
Breakfast is standard but oke and everything is fresh.
The service on site is good, personnel is friendly and helpful. They did a load of laundry for us for free.
Top Hotels In Manchester Center Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Manchester Center Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Manchester Center Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Manchester Center Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!