10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mammoth Lakes California – Top Hotel Reviews
Mammoth Lakes California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mammoth Lakes California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mammoth Lakes California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mammoth Lakes California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mammoth Lakes California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mammoth Lakes California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mammoth Lakes California:
The Mammoth Creek Inn
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.The Mammoth Creek Inn is located in Mammoth Lakes, just 24 miles from Lee Vining.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and hiking.
- Great staff, location is excellent, clean and comfortable. My new favorite lodging spot in Mammoth.
- The staff here is amazing. Everyone is incredibly nice and accommodating. The lovely woman who works in the dining room even brought a toy and book for our baby. The rooms are very clean and large – our jr. suite had a full kitchen. The complementary breakfast is great. And, they’re dog friendly! We’ve stayed at this hotel 4 times already and will definitely be back again.
- The room has everything we need. Especially traveling with the kids.
I asked for an extra thin blanket in the room & the staff put one in for me before checkin.
Bed was comfortable.
Room was clean.
Windows opened for fresh air.
Amazing hotel. I normally stay at motels in Mammoth for my ski trips because I go up there so much, and they’re cheap. But the Rodeway Inn was full, so I spent a little more and stated here.
Beautiful cabin feel, luxury indoor jacuzzi and spa, free breakfast and pool table, and the beds were super comfortable.
It makes amazing ski trips at Mammoth even better.
I will be looking to book here as my first choice from now on.
Austria Hof Lodge
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Located slope-side, this Mammoth Lakes area lodge features ski-to-door availability and a continental breakfast.Guest rooms have warm pastel furnishings with rustic wood accents at the Austria Hof Lodge. A sitting area and work desk are also provided in all guest rooms.Guests can relax after a long day on the slopes in the Lodge Hof Austria’s outdoor hot tub. They also provide ski storage and guests receive a discount on airport shuttles.Featuring entrees such as roast duck and elk rack, Austria Hof Restaurant showcases fine dining daily. A daily happy hour is also available. The restaurant and bar are seasonal, please contact the hotel for open dates.Austria Hof Lodge is less than a 1-hour drive from the entrance of Yosemite National Park. Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is 6 miles from the property. Snow Creek Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- Breakfast at the lodge was great it was over priced
- Super friendly staff! Great location at the base of the hill!
- The location is ideal for chair lift access. The restaurant had great food, the staff was friendly, and the happy hour was perfect. It was nice to have breakfast onsite in the morning. Convenience is key here.
- Rooms were nice and clean, restaurant served excellent dinner, breakfast not so good.
- Location was good for ski lifts. Bar food was good in the evening
Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Ideally situated just one mile from the Mammoth Mountain ski area, the Motel 6 in Mammoth Lakes, California offers clean, cozy guestrooms and modern amenities.Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes is just minutes from the June Lake Ski Area and 5 beautiful lakes. A variety of restaurants and shops are also nearby.Guests at the pet-friendly Mammoth Lakes Motel 6 will enjoy the heated outdoor pool and coin laundry facilities. The comfortable guestrooms feature extended cable TV and free local calls.
- I LOVE that this hotel is pet friendly and they keep it clean!
- Friendly staff members, very good location, lots of parking spaces.
- I liked the TV and it had a lot of shelves for us to put our stuff on to find easily.
- Great location super close to Mammoth village and great value considering the proximity.
- It looked the same as in photos – same as expected
Best Western Plus High Sierra Hotel
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Best Western Plus High Sierra Hotel is located in Mammoth Lakes, 23 miles from Lee Vining and 11 miles from June Lake. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- The room was spacious, comfortable, and trendy. Loved the decor and barn doors. Eggs and pancakes cooked to order at breakfast was very yummy. Great staff at the restaurant. Front desk staff was accommodating and friendly.
- Complimentary breakfast was really good! Hot Tub and Pool indoors so no freezing outside to run to the hot tub!
- Most of the staff were friendly. The cleaning staff, the chefs, the breakfast crew were all friendly and professional. Breakfast was great!
- Clean, breakfast included, indoor pool and jacuzzi. Onsite restaurant.
- Room was new, clean. Breakfast included was good. Nice indoor pool and hot tub.
Shilo Inn Mammoth Lakes
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Shilo Inn Mammoth Lakes is located in Mammoth Lakes in the region of California, just 23 miles from Lee Vining.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.
- Indoor pool and Jacuzzi, underground parking. The room were very quiet.
- Room size, pool facilities, location, parking, continental breakfast included, pillows
- I like that the Shilo Inn Mammoth Lakes building is not old, the room is not small and very clean, and the room is warm as opposed to the Mammoth Mountain Inn, the price is acceptable, next to the hotel is a shop and restaurants, it is possible to live on a high floor, breakfast is good. I will stay long time to this hotel next year with friends.
- Very clean, friendly staff, close to downtown. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Staff and rooms were really great for the price. Breakfast was a awesome bonus.
Quality Inn near Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Quality Inn near Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort offers accommodations in Mammoth Lakes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lee Vining is 23 miles from Quality Inn near Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort, and June Lake is 11 miles from the property.
- Large rooms, covered parking, nice breakfast spread in the morning (although the hot stuff looked a little questionable), good location right across the street from the shuttle stop, super friendly and helpful staff
- Breakfast and breakfast staff was fantastic. Also underground parking and large jacuzzi.
- I wasn’t expecting much, and it really impressed me. the room was nice and the breakfast spread was decent. eggs, biscuits and gravy and bacon along with a good continental setup
- Having a covered garage, a comfortable bed with many tv channels to choose from, helpful staff, unlimited tea and coffee, walking distance to restaurants and bars, breakfast, free bus stop right outside of hotel.
- Underground parking and next door to a nice pizza place and bar.
Mammoth Mountain Inn
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.This property in Mammoth Lakes, California is located at 9,0 feet slope-side on Mammoth Mountain. It is steps from the Main Lodge and offers ski-in and ski-out access and free Wi-Fi.Guest accommodations at the Mammoth Mountain Inn feature coffee and tea facilities. Each room is equipped with satellite TV and a DVD player.Mammoth Mountain offers town shuttle services. Guests can swim in the heated outdoor pool or relax in the jacuzzis. The property offers ski and bicycle storage.Dining is available at the Mountainside Grill which serves Californian-styled dishes. Drinks are available at the Dry Creek Bar and Yodler bar.Mountain Mammoth Inn offers skiing, gondola rides and snowmobiling in the winter. During the summer guests can go hiking, biking or sightseeing. Panorama Gondola and the Adventure Center are within walking distance of this property.
- Great location with easy access to the ski slopes. Friendly staff and clean rooms. We are a family of three.
- great location. very convenient shuttle available at Mammoth Mtn Inn, a short walk from the Yoddeler, where we stayed.
- How close our room in the toddler house was. It was ideal but far from any restaurants with variety.
- Brilliant location, great views of mountain, and most importantly a true ski-in ski-out location! Literally 40m from our room to chairlift. Room was clean and spacious, and ours looked like it had been renovated reasonably recently. Good facilities with ski hire, nice coffee shop and restaurant right off the reception. Staff were attentive and friendly.
- Hope you don’t lose your charm when you rebuild & expand
Travelodge Mammoth Lakes
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Featuring free WiFi, Travelodge Mammoth Lakes offers accommodations in Mammoth Lakes.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lee Vining is 23 miles from Travelodge Mammoth Lakes, and June Lake is 11 miles from the property.
- It was clean and conveniently located. Just a couple minutes drive from everything in town.
- This place is pretty chill for the price and location.
- Location and price were great. We just wanted to be able to have hot showers after skiing.
- This property needs a ton of work. Everything is falling apart. It was way too expensive for the quality of the hotel. The jacuzzi was broken.
- The staff was friendly. The free breakfast was easily obtainable and seemed to have enough food..
The Sierra Nevada Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, The Sierra Nevada Resort & Spa is located in Mammoth Lakes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Lee Vining is 23 miles from The Sierra Nevada Resort, and June Lake is 11 miles from the property.
Bed was very comfortable
Room was very clean
Location was good for walking around town
Staff were friendly and efficient
- The large fireplace to hangout at night after a day of skiing. About the spa was great
- We plan our trip, and one of our friends was canceled last minute, so we were hopping but didn’t expect that the stuff will be able to change the room for us in the high New Years seasons . Really appreciate that they did it.
- Have stayed here several times. Everything has been updated and it is very comfortable. The location is good and can walk to several restaurants.
- The hot tub would have been nice, but it was broken. The kids club would have been nice but it was flooded.
- Bed was very comfortable
Lake Front Cabins
Adjacent to the marina across the street from June Lake, these cabins feature full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. Shopping and dining in the Village of June Lake is less than a 5-minute walk away.Cable TV is available in each rustic cabin at Lake Front Cabins. A sitting area and a private bathroom are provided for guest convenience.BBQ facilities and a spacious picnic area are on site. A communal campfire pit and fish cleaning area are provided. Hiking, fishing and boating opportunities are available nearby.Mono Lake is a 15-minute drive away. June Mountain Ski Resort is a 5-minute drive away. Bodie Ghost Town is 45 minute-drive from Lake Front Cabins.
- Beds super comfy, great location walking distance to the little town of June Lake
- Owners of the property are super nice and on site to help with all needs. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are clean
- Great location, friendly hosts, well equipped kitchen, clean and beautiful BBQ/picnic area.
Staff was very friendly from the time we arrived..Any type of problem or service needs were handled immediately by the staff.
We plan to stay again sometime in the future.
- Great location, quick walk to the lake and restaurants. Very quiet, no street noise. Tiny kitchen, but held all the amenities you would need for a quick meal. The owners were very sweet and accommodating. The place was very clean.
Top Hotels In Mammoth Lakes California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mammoth Lakes California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mammoth Lakes California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mammoth Lakes California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!