10 Best Hotels To Stay In Malvas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Malvas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Malvas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malvas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malvas Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Malvas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Malvas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Malvas Galicia:
Cruceiro do Monte
Simply decorated, rooms have a TV, a fan, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes specialized in seafood; and packed lunches are also available on prior request.Guests can take advantage of local activities including hiking at the Monte Aloia Nature Reserve; or water sports at Vigo’s beaches, 18 mi away. The hotel also has easy access to the A-55 Highway leading to any part of Galicia and Portugal. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Better breakfast than many other places. Nice and comfortable. Not too far from Tui.
- Staff could not do enough for us. Nothing was a problem.
- Really helpful friendly staff..big room, great food
- This is a family run hotel where you are treated as it was their own home. The food was excellent and well priced and I was given a lift into where I could pick up the Camino De Santiago again the next day.
Everything. Very very clean. The staff are super attentive and helpful.
Great food too.
This is one to definitely remember for the future.
The large, modern rooms in the Colón Tuy have wooden floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. The apartments in the same complex have a kitchen, lounge and bedroom, as well as private bathroom.The Colón Tuy has loungers, as well as a terrace. Inside there is a reading room and TV lounge.The onsite Silabario Restaurant offers traditional Galician dishes with modern touches. There is also a café-snack bar.Tui sits on the River Miño in the south of Galicia. The city of Vigo is about 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela can be reached in about an hour away by the AP-9 motorway. Porto is about 1 hour’s drive away.
- It was clean and well appointed . Also sound proofed.
- Location and it being a loft apartment with lots of space between three friends. Nice view looking out from the room.
- great location, super clean, excellent views and a nice bar
- Bab wifi, staff and the hotel is not correspondent with all the descriptions on booking, so so bad it
The location was convenient and central to the town
The hotel porter during the night shift who was fairly young was lovely and helpful and it was lovely to see a friendly person who made an effort
Hotel Villa Blanca
Housed in a restored building, the hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a large bed, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A traditional breakfast including local products is served every morning at the on-site snack bar.You can drive to Pontevedra within a 1-hour drive; and the nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi away.
- Everything! Reception team, the breakfast, the lovely room, great location
- Could not have asked for a more helpful host at this lovely hotel. Due to flooding in some of their rooms because of a faulty airconditioner, they could not do enough to help 4 members of our family of 6. They set them up in another hotel(more expensive) and they covered the costs, they also provided transport to and from the other hotel for us to be reunited a couple of times a day.Nothing was too much trouble for them. For the 2 of us who remained in this hotel, it is beautiful and clean, modern and tastefully decorated. The breakfast was plentiful and really nice. Such a lovely family run this hotel and would highly recommend it, its so gorgeous and with such a super family at the helm, they can’t go wrong. Thanks for making our stay so pleasant
The management team was so helpful and provided us with much needed snacks before dinner. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty helping me with some issues I had with an expected mail delivery. I thank them for all the help.
I would stay here again!
Great for pilgrims!
- I was super impressed by the staff here. Breakfast was included, but I had to leave earlier than the posted breakfast hours. I was given access to the breakfast room and shown how to work the coffee and juice machines. I was even allowed to keep a couple of my personal items in the fridge. I was so pleased with their willingness to help me!
- We were able to check in early and leave our bags in the bedroom. Spacious room with quality linen and comfortable beds. Breakfast was exceptional with many home made pastries plus freshly squeezed orange juice. Staff helped with taxi and recommended an excellent restaurant for dinner
Hotel A Torre do Xudeu
There is an elegant shared lounge, complete with a TV and sofas. Breakfast is served daily and it consists of coffee, juice, pastries, and local produce.The rooms are equipped with a telephone and they all have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Free toiletries, towels, and bed linen are provided. Some rooms have a balcony and views of the river or the garden.Paseo de la Corredera Street, with many shops and restaurants, is a 5-minute walk away. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing, and horse riding. Monte Aloya Nature Reserve can be reached in 6 minutes by car, and there is a 15-minute walk to the train station.
- Great location, great breakfast, spotlessly clean. On the Camino. Couldn’t fault any of it.
- Lovely spacious room and bathroom. Good choice at breakfast. The staff were very helpful and welcoming
- The friendliness of the staff and the Architecture of the surrounding buildings
- Everything. Location, parking. beautiful setting, nice garden to relax. Right on the Camino route.
- Absolutely beautiful old property but with perfect amenities. Very central but quiet location. A tray while walking the Camino.
Parador de Tui
Ideal for a rural getaway, the Parador de Tui is located on the banks of the Miño river. From this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the mountainous landscape, or along the river side.Enjoy a pleasant sit-down meal with family or friends in the Parador de Tui, where you can accompany your meal with a tasty, regional wine.
- Lovely staff who know how to accommodate pilgrims. Well situated between Tui and Valenca. Beautiful views.
- Spacious rooms. Classic interior. Very good view, especially from the restaurant.
- The location and views were very good. Evening meal excellent. Nice walks along the river
- Breakfast needed a little more variety. But otherwise the sunny side up eggs were excellent, as were the choices of jamon! Good coffee too.
- Nice setting and exterior building near an interesting town. Staff was courteous even when I had a complaint doubt something.
Air-conditioned rooms at Motel Trebol are bright and feature smart, functional décor. All include a TV with DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.You can order meals and snacks to eat in your room 24 hours a day. The town of O Porriño is around 6.2 mi away.The Trebo is well located, just 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo and 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo airport. Pontevedra is 26 mi away and Ourense can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Lovely room, big mirror, huge bean bag, great lighting, super bathroom, fun way to order your food and drink which tasted really good and arrives through a hatch in your wardrobe! It’s also how you pay. It’s an hilarious menu as the back page offers sex toys, incense and condoms you can buy if you are so inclined! A really great room, romantically lit pm.
- Está muy limpio, tiene aire acondicionado y servicio de habitaciones 24h
- Cerca de Tui, bien comunicado por autopista; entorno con muchas posibilidades para hacer turismo de compras, Valenca en Portugal, arte en Tui y Vigo, bodegas en el Miño, naturaleza, costa y Monte Aloia…zona muy agradable para pasar unos dias y motel con habitaciones amplias, luminosas y confortables.
- Nada que destacar. Quizás iba influenciado por los comentarios de los otros usuarios y no cumplió esas expectativas.
- Muy limpio,cocina abre toda la noche,comida bien elaborada.amplia habitación,garaje,y baño.muy buena relación calidad – precio
Each room at Alfonso I includes a safe, mini-bar and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower. A restaurant is also available at the property.Guests are offered free shuttle services from Valença do Minho or Tui to the hotel. The schedule is available at the hotel. The accommodations provides information on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.With easy access to the A55 and A9 Motorways, it is 16 mi from Vigo Airport. Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away. Free secure parking is available on site and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel.
Easy access from Autopista to Portugal.
Clean bathroom. Good free parking in front of the hotel. Cafeteria open until midnight. Fast check in and check out.
Staff went extra mile. Shuttle came to Tui for us.
Manager road in shuttle with us in the morning to make sure we got in Camino at right spot
Great breakfast and stand alone restaurant
- Loved the spa bathtub after a long day on the Camino. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Great to have spa bath after long day walking the Camino. Staff very nice. Excellent restaurant on property
Everything – the hotel, staff and all services were great, secure garage, good wifi, full breakfast and their cafe bar does big pints of draught beer and the tastiest, fresh and plentiful tapas I have had in Spain. A meal in itself.
Handy location to start a coastal drive around Galicia…. go and see Baiona.. fantastic place.
- Easy access from Autopista to Portugal.
Rooms at the Colina have traditional décor with wooden furnishings. Each room has a TV, safety deposit box and some rooms have a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Galician cuisine and the on-site café offers a range of drinks and snacks.The Nueva Colina is set in the Baixo Miño Region and is around 1.2 mi from the Miño River. The hotel is 6.2 mi from Tui and a 40-minute drive from Vigo.
- Adorei tudo, até as refeições do hotel são muito boas e baratas 😉
- El trato del personal,desde la mucama hasta el dueño del hotel.
Localização não poderia ser melhor, em frente a praça principal, o de há agradáveis restaurantes e cafés.
Quarto muito amplo, cama confortável, com roupas de camas e toalhas novinhas. Funcionários e gerência muito amáveis! Esperamos poder voltar em breve à Tomiño
- Muito bom nem um hotel 4 estrelas chega esta qualidade.
- Destacar el trato del personal hacia el cliente, buscando siempre el mayor confort del cliente.
Rooms at the Cristaleiro include a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a mini fridge. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The cafeteria has a terrace and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast consists of coffee, fruit juices and assorted pastries.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The area has several hiking trails and the nearest beach is 13 minutes’ drive away. Bayona is 8.1 mi away while Vigo is 30 minutes by car.
Handy to town centre. Parking available close by. Restaurant attached was good, and full of locals.
Views of mountains from bedroom.
- Céntrico. Cercano a la costa. Sencillo pero cómodo. Habitaciones grandes con 3 camas o dos. (en nuestro caso). Destacar la disponibilidad de nevera en cada habitación. (En verano es de agradecer).
- El personal muy atentos .Los desayunos hacen un café excelente. La ubicación la limpieza no esta mal pero puede mejorar
- Todo el personal muy amable. Ante cualquier circunstancia estaban ahí para resolvertela. Los desayunos excelentes calidad-precio. Volveremos nuevamente.
- Nos parecio muy económico. Tenia nevera y televisión perfecta.
- Handy to town centre. Parking available close by. Restaurant attached was good, and full of locals.
Each of the bright, attractive rooms at Hotel EntreRobles has simple, modern décor. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and some rooms have a hot tub.The hotel gardens feature oak and chestnut trees, and you can relax on loungers or under the parasols.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and you can also find cycling paths nearby. Nigrán and its beaches are within 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel.Vigo’s Peinador Airport and the Portuguese border are within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Pontevedra is 34 mi away and Santiago de Compostela can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- It is a quiet place in which you can enjoy nature and the sea.
- Lovely breakfast. Spacious and complete bathroom. Comfortable bed. Helpful and friendly staff
- Es una casita con mucho encanto. Está bastante cuidada. La ubicación está bastante bien pues estás a 10 minutos de la playa. El Personal muy amable, fuimos un fin de semana con ola de calor en Galicia, lo cual no es normal, y las habitaciones no están preparadas para el calor ya que no tienen ni ventilador ni aire acondicionado ni nada, se lo comentamos al dueño y muy amablemente nos consiguió un ventilador que nos dió la vida, así que estamos muy agradecidos ya que el calor era insoportable. Está todo muy limpio muy nuevo y muy cuidado.
- Muy recomendable. Una perfecta ubicación, un entorno precioso, instalaciones muy cómodas y agradables, personal muy amable y servicios inmejorables. Repetiría.
- El emplazamiento del hotel.Se llama entre robles porque es asi.Muuuy tranquilo.El personal muy amable y todo atencion hacia el cliente.El desayuno muy bien, fruta,embutido,yogures,pan y bolleria muy rica.Creo que si querias te hacian huevos revueltos o tortilla con fiambre.
Top Hotels In Malvas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Malvas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Malvas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Malvas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!