10 Best Hotels To Stay In Maluenda Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Maluenda Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Maluenda Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maluenda Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maluenda Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Maluenda Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Maluenda Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Maluenda Aragon:
Hospederia Meson de la Dolores
Hospederia Meson De La Dolores has the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway. From here, you can walk into the surrounding countryside and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.All bedrooms in La Dolores come with a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.Unwind on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer months. La Dolores also has a typical Spanish inner courtyard – a place to keep cool on hot days.Dine in the charming restaurant of this hotel, where you can taste traditional regional-style cuisine. There is also a bar.
- The staff were very friendly and the property had alot of history.
Very old worldly hotel loads of caricature build in 1400
Converted to a hotel 300years ago, ,but basic,I liked it,
Just of the main square,with cafes all around,I would stop there again,
- The location was great. Historical property, loved the quirkiness.
- Good, very well priced Aragonese food in the restaurant. Very stylish, historic hotel in the centre.
- terrible bed, noisy hotel, door into hall was a nice old door but not an excuse for a big crack between boards so in the morning we could hear everything outside in the hall, grouting in bathroom shabby and needs updating
Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hotel Fornos has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Fornos’ restaurant. There is a small selection of cafes and bars in the center of Calatayud, a 5-minute walk away.The hotel has easy access to the N2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calamocha in an hour.
- The stuff was very friendly, even if they don’t speak English they are helpful and kind. The hotel is located in the centre of the town. You can get everything easily but it’s loud as well.
- Just reasonable value for moey . No frills.Good position for all the sights
- We slept just one short night so our experience is not big.
- Habitación amplia y situación del hotel muy céntrico.
El trato del personal
La cena del restaurant fue espectacular para el precio
The Marivella’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, specializing in roast lamb. Breakfast includes coffee, tea, milk or chocolate milk and 1 pastry or toasts.The hotel has a children’s playground, and you can go hiking or play golf nearby. Zaragoza is 45 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Clean, basic fare of property and breakfast. Small room, no view.
- It’s well situated to break our journey at a reasonable price. It’s clean enough.
Hotel in Spanish style built to a high standard and well maintained.
Large restaurant run to a high standard plus cafe/bar open all hours.
Large car park.
Easy access to main roads.
The staff were so friendly and patient with my poor Spanish, in fact they helped me learn more. One member of staff went out of her way to give me a lift to the train station the day I departed for UK.
The steak in the resturant was done to perfection and I enjoyed the breakfast Spanish style. There is always plenty of food available at a very reasonable price and its always good.
This is my second visit there and I fully intend on going back next year.
Good location on N11a just off autovia and shown on Sat. Nav. under Marivella or post code.
Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent dinner at very reasonable price. Well maintained and equipped rooms and good as travelling stop or to explore area. Easy parking in hotel grounds and I think covered parking available for 8€.
Hotel Rio Piedra
Rooms at Hotel Rio Piedra have been carefully decorated and feature wooden beamed ceilings and rustic-style furniture. Each of them has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.Hotel Rio Piedra has a lounge area with fireplace and an outdoor terrace with beautiful gardens. The restaurant specializes in local cuisine and has a wide selection of wines.The hotel is set in the center of Nuevalos and close to Embalse de la Tranquera Reservoir. Hiking, golf, fishing and cycling can be practice nearby.Calatayud is 16 mi from the hotel while Gallocanta Lagoon is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Room was lovely, traveled with 4 yr old and 16 yr old everything was good, good proximity to Monasterio de Piedra
- The hotel was disgusting. I will never go back and the town needs better transportation for guests.
- Real traditional furniture. Comfortable beds .biggest bed I’ve ever slept in
- Good central location. Excellent parking space adjoining hotel. Impressive breakfast. Balcony with view.
- We liked the location, close to Monasterio da Piedra and with nearby tapas restaurants. We also liked the swimming pool and the cute exterior.
Unike Hotels Hospederia El Pilar
The air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV, some with flat-screen TVs. Rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom. Single rooms have a shower. Double or twin rooms have a bath tub, shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hospederia El Pilar. There is a bar and charming restaurant featuring wooden beams and chandeliers.Luggage storage is offered and the Pilar is a 5-minute drive from the A2 Motorway. Zaragoza is an hour’s drive away.
- People were friendly, and the place was good. Not great, but good. The price was one for a superb hotel, though. Wifi did not work on my mobile, even though it did on my wife’s.
- Restaurant which was nearby was excellent. Breakfast in the hotel was fine served in a friendly bar.
- Limited parking, however they had space for my motorcycle, which put my mind at rest.
- Great location in Calatayud. Helpful and friendly staff – had some recommendations on where to eat and was certainly a great choice. The hotel has a lot of character, well worth a stop over.
- La ubicación es muy buena y el personal muy amable, nos dieron todo tipo de explicaciones.
Hotel Castillo de Ayud
The Castillo de Ayud is connected to the Hotel Chalet de los Sánchez via a large terrace. Also connecting the hotels is a spa with wet and dry saunas, as well as a range of massage and beauty treatments.The hotel’s restaurant offers good-value daily menus as well as à la carte options. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Piedra Monastery, surrounded by large, landscaped gardens, is just 16 mi from the Castillo de Ayud Hotel. Augusta Golf Course is 2.8 mi away.
- Breakfast was OK,snack bar was OK.Staff in bar were very good.The lady in charge of bar could see that my wife was distressed at breakfast,without even asking,she brought a cold drink to help her,so a big thank you to her.
- very good, well located, 5 min walk to the center. comfortable, clean. good price/quality relation
- Good location just a short walk from the city centre. Good and reasonably priced menu del dia.
- I did not use the restaurant for a main evening meal but the breakfasts are very good.
- Modern hotel. Smart, clean room. Although it was next to a busy road, it has excellent sound insulation and so it was quiet. Good breakfast.
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino
Each room is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom with a shower or bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers a restaurant with restored alabaster arches, columns and internal patio. There is also a chapel of an early Gothic church.The property is located 3.1 mi from the Roman ruins at Bilbilis and 4.3 mi from the Paracuellos de Jiloca Thermal Spa. Zaragoza Airport is around a 90-minute drive away.
- Fantastic location. Very clean rooms. Stunning surroundings!
- Breakfast was really good, with fresh orange juice and Nespresso coffee. Common spaces are very well decorated. Room had everything we needed, including toothbrush and toothpaste. Free parking in front of the hotel
- The stunning location and building . The room we were upgraded to was delightful – from the view to the comfort . Managed to get parking just out front so that was a bonus and as we were only there one night I’m sure it wasn’t a hassle to anyone .. walked over the bridge and up to old town , location excellent .Did the little tourist train on other side so saw many sights .Had meal in restaurant in the evening . Bed was so comfortable and room so large with magnificent views ,we woke up so refreshed and thrilled that we had decided to stay the night at the wonderful parador .
The hotel is in an excellent location, although was difficult to find due to the market in the car park next to it (every Tuesday until 3 pm). The car park is free so if you arrive at a quiet time of day there’s no need to pay for hotel parking and the staff are quite happy to suggest you park there. There are also a couple of 15-minute dropping-off spaces outside the hotel. The hotel was very clean, the staff were pleasant and helpful and the room had a lovely view of the church, complete with storks nesting on the roof. There was very good aircon in the room (which was more than welcome in 32 degrees!) It’s a gentle, flat stroll to the bars and restaurants and Calatayud is just big enough for an overnight visit.
We didn’t have breakfast in the hotel but had our evening meal there and it was fab – beautifully presented and the meat was very tender. The wine was good too!
- Calatayud, the town is a surprise for any visitors. Beautiful basilicas and churches. Very atmospheric old town quarter
La Casona del Solanar
All rooms and suites are heated and have a TV, safe and private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have seating area with a sofa. Suites have a hydromassage shower and separate living room with a sofa.A free breakfast is offered and the restaurant also serves lunch and dinner. There is also a bar.You can request a shuttle service at the tour desk for an extra charge. There is a swimming pool in the town, open in summer months, and the hotel sells entrance tickets to local thermal pools.
- El alma de esa casa que es Merche, la ilusión y el gusto con que la ha restaurado y decorado, además excelente anfitriona y cocinera. La ubicación entre el Monasterio de Piedra y Calatayud, hace que sea perfecta tanto para ir a cenar de pinchos a ese pueblo, como ir al parque natural. Aunque también recomiendo cenar en el hotel sobre todo despues de la visita al parque, que la comida es casera con buen producto de la zona. Nos alojamos en la suite azul, extraordinaria habitación, con arcos que dan paso al gran baño con ducha de hidromasaje y vestidor, la cama comodísima, hay manta y almohadas de sobra. Por último decir que el silencio que reina te da una gran calidad de sueño. ¡Qué más se puede pedir!
- Las habitaciones decoradas con muy buen gusto, amplias y agradables, su ubicación es perfecta para ir al monasterio de piedra, además admiten mascotas, el desayuno incluido en el precio de la habitación era extraordinario, Merche nuestra anfitriona nos hizo sentir como en casa y nos preparó unas cenas espectaculares, nada que envidiar a cualquier restaurante de comida elaborada
- Fue una estancia muy agradable, empezando por la casa que está muy bien restaurada, con unos rincones encantadores , como la sala de juegos y que cuenta con unas habitaciones amplias, cómodas y confortables. Además nos enseñaron las suites y son espectaculares. La comida es casera, muy bien elaborada, con productos de proximidad y de buena calidad. Finalmente, por si todo lo anterior no fuera suficiente, el trato que recibes de Merche, la dueña del establecimiento es exquisito, está atenta a las necesidades del cliente y complementa con su conocimiento de la zona cualquier duda que surja. Realmente los buenos comentarios que hay del establecimiento son del todo merecidos.
- Una casa increíble, trato perfecto, comida casera sabrosa, desayuno abundante, repetiremos seguro
Merche, la propietaria muy buena persona y súper atenta con nosotros en todo momento, nos preguntaba que deseábamos comer, nos degustaba con comidas y postres caseros, vamos un primor.
Totalmente recomendable, y él Monasterio de Piedra muy cerquita.
Volveriamos mañana mismo….
Hotel Castillo de Ateca
Each bright room at Hotel Castillo de Ateca has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.El Fogón de Ateca Restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and has a varied wine selection. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request.The hotel is within 5 minutes’ walk of Ateca’s old city walls and the Jalón River. There is easy access to the A2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calatayud within an hour.
- Staff very helpful, gave us advice for visits. Home-made food.
- Very pleasant place with castle, stork’s nest, indoor courtyard and good restaurant.
- Easy parking. Ideal location in the centre of the town. Hosts were excellent with attention to detail. Could not do enough to make our stay very enjoyable.
- Contemporary, comfortable hotel in the center of a small village. Not to be missed! Great food. Maria & Antonio attentive and friendly.
- Nice place in a small-medium village, not far from more touristic ones, but peaceful. Room ample and comfortable. Breakfast was good and dinner was fine. The owner was extremely friendly.
Hostal El Bodegon
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. Hostal El Bodegon provides some accommodations that include a balcony, and every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Calatayud is 8 miles from Hostal El Bodegon, while Alhama de Aragón is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 45 miles from the hotel.
- The residents very nice. Nothing to do in the area, maybe hikers, nature lovers, park nearby was closed.no one to at the place . We had to wait more than 2hrs.
- It’s quiet and peaceful. The shower is awesome.
- La fiducia …avrei potuto andar via senza pagare! 🙂 🙂 no scherzo. C’era una calma meravigliosa…niente rumore di traffico o schiamazzi.. posto sereno😀
- LA CAMA COMODA ‘ PERO MUCHA CALOR EN LA HABITACION
Lo mejor el comendor, buen menú a buen precio y las habitaciones en general bien.
Todo limpio, buen trato,…
Top Hotels In Maluenda Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Maluenda Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Maluenda Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Maluenda Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!