10 Best Hotels To Stay In Malón Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Malón Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Malón Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malón Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malón Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Malón Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Malón Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Malón Aragon:
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
The large rooms at Chateau Pago de Cirsus are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each one is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and has an extensive wine cellar. The hotel also offers tours round its wine-making facilities.The Chateau has a small cinema which guests can use while renting a DVD from the hotel’s DVD library. Bicycle rental is also available.The Bárdenas Reales de Navarra Nature Reserve is just 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Zaragoza in around 45 minutes.
- Beautiful chateaux in a stunning and peaceful location, our little piece of paradise during our holiday of the region. Amazing wines and very relaxing to enjoy them in the shade of olive trees while admiring the surrounding scenery. The food in the restaurant, both dinner and breakfast, was really fantastic, as was the attention and service of the staff. 10/10 doesn’t do it justice!
- NIce hotel in middle of the vineyards. Good parking. Comfortable beds. Nice evening meal with paired wines.
- Location, rooms, food, staff and of course the wonderful wines they produce.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
Staff very helpful & friendly.
Rooms were lovely. Atmospheric Spanish countryside feel with modern comforts.
Their simple dinner menu of the day with paired estate wines was super and made for a wonderfully relaxing evening.
Many thanks Naudii!
Hotel Condes de Visconti
Hotel Condes de Visconti’s chic bar serves a range of drinks. There are also various restaurants within a short walk.Staff at the Condes de Visconti’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. They can also help to book tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is located 7.5 mi from Veruela’s Cistercian Monastery and the beautiful Moncayo Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Zaragoza in around an hour.
- Classy renewed Palace in a great location. Very nice, friendly staff and good price for the quality
- Location is very good. Advice for drivers follows. Put as destination in GPS “Plaza el San Francisco” and not hotel address. From the square is about 20m to the hotel door. Their garage is on Avenida del la Paz that starts also from this square at 50m from it. But private parking is not necessary because just in front of it exists safe big free public parking. If you decide to enter Visconti street, where hotel stands, from the square (we unfortunately did it) – it is permitted, ask them to draw on the city map how to drive back to the square, because till now I don’t know how to do it. The neighbor streets are narrow and without exit.
- The location excellent and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking 3 minutes walk away.
- Bathroom separate from sleeping area gave feeling of more comfort when retiring. Staff all very helpful.
- Very friendly people on reception and a hotel with character.
Hostal Palacete de los Arcedianos
All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.The property is located in Tarazona’s Jewish Quarter, a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España Square. Tarazona Cathedral is only 1,000 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Val Lake is 4.3 mi from the property and Moncayo Nature Reserve can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Good value. Comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Location near restaurants,bars and sites
- Magnífica relación calidad-precio. Todo limpísimo y nuevo. Mucho más de lo que esperaba sin duda.
- Muchos escalones para personas mayores (por ello, no se puntúa como excelente el apartado “servicios”). Tienen ya instalado un ascensor, a la espera de la “puesta en marcha” de Industria.
- La situación y parte del edificio pués era un antiguo convento.
- Trato agradable, limpio confortable centrico y tranquilo
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Any day of the week you can dine on fine examples of traditional Navarran cuisine in the restaurant, or relax with a choice of over 100 beers in the Scottish-style bar. The hotel offers daily menus.The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Tudela’s Old Town. Bárdenas Desert is 6.2 mi away, and the Sendaviva Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.
- The room was fine and clean and bathroom was good. It could do with a little tlc.
- Comfortable bedroom was spoiled by huge desk making movement in the room difficult.
- Great staff, very smart, clean and comfortable. Excellent food
- Helpful at reception, good location for our en-route to Southern Spain
- Great hotel with excellent staff. Lovely room with an excellent bathroon (amazing shower).
RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos
All apartments at the RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos have a kitchen equipped with dishwasher, induction cooker and coffee-maker. The private bathrooms all have a hydromassage shower which also offers chromotherapy and steam treatment.The hotel has a café which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks throughout the day. It features a terrace where you can eat among the pine trees.RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos organizes activities such as quad biking and bicycle hire. There is a children’s play area on site.Bardenas Biosphere Reserve is 12 mi away from the hotel, and Moncay Nature Reserve is also 12 mi away. RuralSuite is just 3 minutes’ drive from the AP-68 Motorway, which connects Bilbao and Zaragoza.
- The apartments are really large and spacious with lots of neat technology like hydromassage showers and a fancy toaster. The staff really stand out for their friendliness as well. They lent our kids bikes, took the time to show us around the property, and encouraged us to ask them for anything we needed. We travel frequently and these guys are really exceptional in their service. The hotel is well-located for a stop in the Bardenas Reales and they can organize all kinds of activities in the park. The outdoor jacuzzi and the trampoline were big hits with the kids.
- Loved being in the country with birdsong all around and hosts interested in the environment. Food outstanding. No need to leave the property for anything.
- An oasis on our way to the coast. Marius was a 5 star host, nothing was too much trouble. Beers to our apartment. The best shower I have ever been in. Apartment was beautifully cool and comfortable. The farmland setting was a delight. We would definitely go back if passing. Great value for money.
- La possibilité de faire une visite en buggy ou quad et le fait que le personnel parle français
Personnel aux petits soins, à l’écoute et de bons conseils pour les balades
Personnel très disponible
SPA, trampoline pour les enfants
The hotel’s restaurant serves local and international dishes using seasonal ingredients. The Santamaría also has a modern café-bar.Hotel Santamaría’s spacious rooms feature climate control and private bathrooms. Rooms are decorated in soft colors, with elegant wooden floors.The hotel is in a quiet square, a short walk from the 12th-century Tudela Cathedral. The town is surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking or cycling. The UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Bárdenas Reales is 6.2 mi away and has impressive desert-like scenery.
Everything promised was delivered. The property is clearly run by people who know their business and care.The traditional has been kept in a fresh and appealing way. The modern bathroom could serve as a perfect model for any other hotel, even some that think of themselves as ” high end”. The stream-line walk-in shower, wash basin, strongly-flushing loo, hairdryer, bathroom stool and non-slip floor was just like home.
The ample space in room & wardrobe were tangible display of the generosity of spirit show by all the staff we met. We shall definitely return, we shall definitely recommend.
- Our room was huge and the reception staff very helpful. Amazing value for money and great location.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Pet friendly, good food, underground secure parking which was ideal for our overnight stay travelling both on our way to and our way back from southern Spain. Smoking allowed on balcony.
- Secure underground parking for our motorcycles and good location a short walk into Tudela.
- Nice Balcony ,good views modern room with n. Chill Out zone at top of hotel a surprise but very nice touch. Restaurant food very good value for money . In town centre on nice town square.
- Everything promised was delivered. The property is clearly run by people who know their business and care.The traditional has been kept in a fresh and appealing way. The modern bathroom could serve as a perfect model for any other hotel, even some that think of themselves as ” high end”. The stream-line walk-in shower, wash basin, strongly-flushing loo, hairdryer, bathroom stool and non-slip floor was just like home.
La Merced de la Concordia
Each air-conditioned room at La Merced de la Concordia offers wooden floors, a TV and a mini-bar. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The airy restaurant serves creative regional cuisine, based on seasonal local produce. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.La Merced de la Concordia is a 15-minute drive from the Moncayo Nature Reserve. Zaragoza is 53 mi away, while Pamplona and Logroño are 56 mi away. Free parking is available nearby.
- The hotel is a real gem. Beautifully designed and totally decorated by the same artist. An environment has been created which is absolutely perfect. All staff and the owner we met were friendly, helpful and gave a personal touch to the place. Rooms are impeccable. The location is right in the middle of the old center.
A family of Storks nesting on top of the bell tower just outside our window was amazing.
We often stay here it is quiet and peaceful a great stopover on the way to ferry ports
- Nice hotel in centre of exceptionally nice town and area. Excellent stop off on way to ferry at Bilbao. Room was big with excellent en suite with bath. Breakfast was varied and good quality. Enjoyed the walnuts. The town warrants the time to walk round. Large old quarter and some fine buildings and Cathedral to visit.
- We loved our room! Breakfast was a delicious cold buffet , a wonderful selection of top quality produce.
- Location. View from room number 6. Good breakfast.
The Bed4U Tudela features minimalist décor. Each guest room has clean white furnishings with attractive black-and-white photography.The hotel provides a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can also enjoy a social lounge, the ideal place to meet with friends or colleagues. There is an Asian restaurant across from the hotel.The hotel is in La Barrena district, just outside this charming historic city in the south of the Navarra region.
- Super friendly and efficient staff. Breakfast was absolutely splendid (as I had read on other reviews)
- basic accomodation, just right for an overnight stop. Breakfast is seved in the hotel but there is a good selection of restaurants, it is a quiet pleasant area so you can walk around without resorting to the car.
- Excellent hotel nearby the highway, great facilities, private parking with surveillance. Ideal when you’re travelling across Spain. Very friendly staff always helpful. Our room was great, the decor is very beatiful and large bathroom. Cleaning is spotless. Amazing breakfast with great variety and excellent quality, far better than many 4* hotels. I would recommend Bed4U Tudela to anyone, and I’ll be back for sure.
- The staff were very helpful and the room was large clean and well laid out the bathroom was a good size
- Excellent reception on arrival. Eduardo made us feel at home and was kind and friendly as well as professional.Travelling back from Costa Blanca to UK this was a great stopover and easy to find. Would recommend and would stay here again.
The hotel is a short walk from Tudela Cathedral and Plaza Nueva. One of Navarra’s most important cities, Tudela is within 56 mi of Logroño, Pamplona and Zaragoza.The Delta offers a daily buffet breakfast service. Pizza delivery to the hotel can also be arranged, and there are many cafés and restaurants in the streets nearby.
- Good location but poor to average everything else.
- Great location and friendly service in an interesting city.
Very well located.
Clean and quiet.
- Fine for an overnight stay – close to the centre for restaurants and bars.
- The stay was satisfactory until the end when we discovered that our passports were stolen.
AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Unwind with a workout in the hotel fitness center or relax in the sauna or Turkish bath. You can then cool off in the smart hotel gardens or enjoy a meal in the fashionable Alcazaba restaurant. You can also head to the stylish AC lounge to meet with family or friends.AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela occupies a building dating from the 18th century, once the ancestral home of an aristocratic family from the surrounding region of Navarra.Free WiFi is available in the entire property.Tudela Cathedral, Muñoz Sola Modern Art Museum and Marqués de San Adrián Palace are around 5 minutes’ walk away. Regular city busses connect you with the train station, located 2,800 feet away.Senda Viva Theme park is 30 minutes’ drive away, while Cascante Spa Center is 6.8 mi from the hotel.
- Gorgeous hotel covering all needs. Spacious rooms, nicely decorated, very clean. A few steps from old city center. Lovely breakfast. Quiet room with balcony.
- Welcome from reception was excellent. Whilst parking my car all my luggage was taken up to the room without asking.
- Excellent location for seeing the old city , a very comfortable large bed with nice linen and a excellent bathroom . Parking was a very helpful addition as there would have been problems with street parking .
- Very nice location, pretty handy if you want to spend the day in Bardenas Reales. The room was big and nice.
Very pleasant and professional receptionists who spoke to us in good English.
We requested an extra bed in the room which was there when we arrived and very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Malón Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Malón Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Malón Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Malón Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!