10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mallou Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mallou Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mallou Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mallou Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mallou Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mallou Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mallou Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mallou Galicia:
Hotel Alén do Mar
Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
- Everything about my stay exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and professional and the room, as well as the view from the private balcony, was superb! The location was right on the Camino and an easy walk on path along the beach to the town of Fisterra. HIGHLY recommend, as this has been my favorite place to stay so far!
- Amazing views with great large balconies and a few meters from the sea! Very helpful and friendly staff, large comfortable modern room
- Beautiful hotel. Very simple but very stylish. Direct access to the most beautiful beach with crystal clear water.
- Brand new and excellent location. At the end of our camino we needed a place to relax. 3 km from Finisterra this hotel was excellent. Balcony in our room, super clean and friendly staff that went the extra mile in terms of breakfast and being very arranging when we needed to unfortunately leave one day earlier.
- Very friendly, professional and helpful staff. Very nice breakfast girls. Room was with terrace and had wonderful view. Bed very comfy, bathroom spacious and clean. Hotel is very close to the beach. Breakfast delicious and everyday was different. Thank you very much Hotel Alen do Mar:)
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Hotel Playa De Quenxe is located on the Corcubión Estuary, 0.6 mi from the small town of Corcubión. Cape Finisterre is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the area.Rooms at the Playa De Quenxe Hotel have bright, modern décor. Some have a seating area with a sofa bed, as well as a terrace.
- Not ready for the season a head still doing work and no organisations.
Only the location. Hotel not fully open and prepared.
Work still going on the bar lounge are. Not good enough.
- This hotel is under new management and promises to be fantastic
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
- Location being on side of the sea. Large room with a view over the harbour. Staff were friendly and super helpful. I left a small ear bud box in the room. Only realised when over 200mile away. They sent to my home in the uk for free
Hotel a Muradana
At the hotel, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a closet.Hotel a Muradana has a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles away.
- Friendly Staff & good location. Nice little bar in the lobby of hotel.
- Nice enough hotel, nothing fancy but not bad. Basic Spanish needed to negotiate the check in – breakfast is free in adjoining restaurant. Nice room size. my room had nice view. Enough tv channels. Free car park on site, just pull up and park.
Friendly and very useful staff.
The concept of the hotel, no breakfast included in the room rate, but a good choice of customized options for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the bar/restaurant.
Perfect location, plenty of parking space nearby.
We felt like at home.
- Hotel situado en pleno paseo marítimo del pueblo. Cercano a todo lo interesante. La cama era muy cómoda y el personal muy amable.
- Der Mangel wurde sofort abgestellt, was uns aber nicht mehr halten konnte, weil vor dem Hotel noch eine Kirmes war, wofür das Hotel nix kann. Wir konnten dann ohne jegliche Erhebung irgendwelcher Kosten weiter fahren. Die Lage des Hotels ist gut. Preis Leistung stimmt dann.
Pension Porto Carral
All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from Pension Porto Carral, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Morada da Moa
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and some rooms will provide you with a sea view. At Morada da Moa, each room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet.A continental breakfast is served at the property. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Latin American, seafood and Spanish cuisine.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Morada da Moa.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the hotel, while O Grove is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Todo muy bien, muy nuevo y limpio. La comida de 10
- Excelentes instalaciones, cama muy cómoda, muy buen trato del personal, alojamiento 10!
- Todo en general, nuevo, limpio, cómodo y una carta de 10.
- Nos encantó alojarnos en Morada da Moa, un sitio con mucho encanto, limpio y bien ubicado para disfrutar de toda la zona de Finisterre, a sólo 2 km de la cascada de Ezaro, en frente de la playa de O Pindo y muy cerca de otros pueblinos pesqueros preciosos. Destacamos la amabilidad de todo el personal de Morada da Moa y su trato excelente y cercano.
- El personal sin duda es excepcional.Si se mantiene el equipo llegarán lejos. La cocina muy buena, personal de sala, las personas que hacían las habitaciones, tod@s muy implicados y eso se nota
Hotel Villa del Son
The hotel’s rooms are spacious, and all have private bathrooms. Some have sea views. It has free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and seafood and has a good range of wines. Several other cafeterias can be found nearby.Villa del Son is well placed for exploring both the north and south of Galicia. The small, quiet town of Porto do Son can be found in the province of A Coruña.The town of Noya is just 9.9 mi away, while the city of Santiago is 25 mi away. There are buses to both. Santiago Airport is about 31 mi away, while A Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- Fantastic value for money. It’s was what we want for that night.
- Great location, parking easy just a few minutes walk from the hotel just on the street, this was late May. Room great, clean. Breakfast was not included in our rate, but excellent with eggs toast etc, pretty small town.
- The staff were superb. I left my glasses in the bathroom when I departed and they sent me a message a few hours later saying they had my glasses so I could return immediately and pick them up before I left town.
- Friendly staff. Located centrally- just off the main square. Lovely beaches nearby. Nice seafood restaurant. Parking is about 100m away on main street but you can drive right up outside the hotel to drop luggage etc off so it really wasn’t a problem.
- Nice staff, excellent-brand-new mattresses, value for money, location
Hotel As Brisas do Freixo
Hotel As Brisas do Freixo features a restaurant serving fresh seafood and other meat dishes. There is a snack bar where guests can enjoy breakfast and light refreshments throughout the day.Most rooms have views of the port, mountains or river. They also include a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.As Brisas do Freixo is located in Outes next to the estuary that feeds into the Bay of Muros and Noia. Activities in this area include hiking, fishing and windsurfing.
- Nice location right on the small fishing harbour, some rooms with great sea-view. Very pleasant staff, easy parking and quiet location. Not that touristy (which I liked).
- I loved this hotel! We stayed on the first night of our driving holiday in Galicia, thinking we’d get a breezy port location, great seafood restaurants on our doorstep and an easy start to a drive along the Costa da Morte. It was a great decision. The bar downstairs was genial (dominoes and Estrella, nothing raucous) and our room with extremely comfy bed and huge window looking out to water, was a lovely place to wake up. Breakfast in the bar was free and nothing fancy, but after a huge dinner it was all we wanted. The staff were very kind about our terrible Spanish language skills, and English was spoken on reception. We had dinner at the seafood restaurant on the corner as you turn right out of the hotel which served fantastic seafood in a lovely, family-friendly atmosphere, and we were lucky enough to get a young, English-speaking waiter who talked us through all the local fish. Parking was right outside on the port – free.
- We had a stopover in Freixo on a cycle tour of Galicia. The management and staff were very helpful and obliging. We found a nice place to swim and enjoyed a small walk around the harbour.
- The position of the Hotel was excellent . Room was comfortable and overlooked the port. Dinner was excellent. The Spanish owner speaks perfect English.
Beautiful location close to beaches. Fabulous restaurants nearby. Stunning view from our modern room. Could not get much better!
You would definitely need a car though!
Hotel O Noso
All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel offer fantastic views and feature plenty of natural light. Each room includes a TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel O Noso has a bar and a restaurant. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.The towns of Noia and Ribeira can be reached in less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also visit the Celtic ruins of Castro de Baroña, only 6.2 mi away.
- We were treated with care and kindness. Mr. Daniel Prieto, proprietor, personally assisted us when we needed to use his computer in order for my son to complete a job application. He came to our aid in this matter without hesitation and stayed by us until our task was completed. The attention from all staff (Natalia, Maria Isabel) was of the highest caliber. I would return in a heartbeat and give this little gem of a hotel the highest rating.
- The staff could not possibly be nicer. They were lovely. They even provided top quality chocolate each evening, and sent us off with sweets.
- Vistas espectaculares en un pueblo precioso de la costa gallega
The bed was probably the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in/on, there were no facilities to make or buy a drink in the hotel, I was a little confused when I arrived to find the hotel was across the road from where I thought it was and the restaurant named the same as the hotel was just a restaurant which closed by 10pm and did not open again until 9am.
The staff did not speak any English but were friendly and as helpful as they could be.
- La habitación era genial, amplia y muy limpia. El personal muy atento. Y la piscina, aunque pequeñita, un gustazo para refrescarse después de conocer la zona. Volveremos!!
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savor Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
le personnel vraiment très sympathique et professionnel
hotel original dans son architecture et sa déco
12 chambres seulement
les chambres belles spacieuses
salle de bains impeccable
petits déjeuners très bien
- Habitación muy grande y cómoda, muy buen desayuno y personal muy amable.
The spacious, exterior facing rooms all have private bathroom. There is also a restaurant where you can sample seafood and characteristic Galician meats, a cafeteria, and children’s play area. This establishment is a perfect place from which to explore the beaches, the green hills, the great cuisine and the rich artistic and monumental value of the region.Noia features an illustrious past, located at the foot of the Sierra del Barbanza and a visit to the Gothic maritime style churches of the area is an absolute must. Santiago is located 22 mi from the hotel.
The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Good location of hotel, although a little far from the town centre. Great views of the ría from all rooms and quiet. Convenient parking.
Reasonable choice of items for breakfast.
Nice size swimming pool was a bonus.
- Bed Good… On your site it stated only 4 more rooms left. But it was almost 95%empty
- los aparcamientos del coche yy la chica de recepcion
Das Personal war sehr nett.
Das extra für uns gekochte Abendessen war sehr gut.
- El desayuno y que aunque era un poco tarde cuando llegamos, nos dieron de cenar bien y por un precio excelente.
- The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Top Hotels In Mallou Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mallou Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mallou Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mallou Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!