10 Best Hotels To Stay In Malgrate Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Malgrate Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Malgrate Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malgrate Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malgrate Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Malgrate Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Malgrate Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Malgrate Lombardy:
Clarion Collection Hotel Griso Lecco
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located in Malgrate, 28 miles from Milan, Clarion Collection Hotel Griso Lecco features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Bergamo is 18 miles from Hotel Griso Lecco, and Lugano is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing and the view from the dinning room (the same where you have breakfast) is astonishing. For this reason alone this place is worth your money. Also. the room was amazing, it was so nice that we almost didn’t want to leave the room.
- Great location and view. Breakfast a little bit weak))
- I made the right choice choosing this hotel when visiting the lakes of north Italy. The view from the room was absolutely amazing! The hotel was 10 minutes walk to the city of Lecco which has a wonderful promenade and great atmosphere. The parking was free and very accessible.
- Wonderful location, very good breakfast, clean and quiet rooms with breathtaking views.
- the staff were very professional,friendly and very caring
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Malgrate, 28 miles from Milan, Casa Sull’Albero features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Bergamo is 18 miles from Casa Sull’Albero, and Lugano is 23 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 20 miles away.
- the piece and quiet, the staff was extremely nice and with great recommendations of things to do. There is not very much things to do in Malgrate but it is very well located to go around the lake
Nice design, very welcoming and helpful staff, great advices on where to eat around.
Location is good but not the best position in the lake.
- Staff was extremly helpful and the rooms are unique – book the one with lake view 🙂
- This is the second time when I booked the accomodation at Casa Sull’Albero and definetely the only one on my list whenever I come to Como.
- Location is perfect – possibly the best view on Lake Como. Staff were obliging, helpful and very accommodating. The ‘glass rooms’ are so close to nature, and all modern facilities. Very relaxing. 20 minute walk into Lecco along the lake is refreshing and oh so pretty.
Hotel Promessi Sposi
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Promessi Sposi enjoys beautiful views of the Lake Como area. This friendly establishment offers comfortable accommodations in a relaxing spot of Malgrate, near Lecco.Book from this site and you will get yourself the best rooms at Hotel Promessi Sposi, the superior rooms with air-conditioning and internet access.The restaurant offers great quality. The staff is professional and experienced.
- Location was fantastic and staff were incredibly helpful
- Spotless clean, good service and plentiful breakfast.
- Wonderful view, and beautifully decorated room with balcony.
Our stay in a hotel was absolutely perfect we found there everything that we needed. Location is just in front of the lake and you can see Lecco town on the other side of the lake from its windows. Room had a beautiful view, elegant decor and it was very clean. Breakfast is in an european style (not only “italian style” with sweet things) and everything was very tasty. We appreciated the service that was always helpful, smiling and always care about guests. Thank you!
The town has a modest but charming promenade and in November it wasn’t crawded . It’s a good place if you want to travel to other towns close close to Como Lake (Como, Bellagio etc.)
Good, quiet location on Lake Como with secure car parking facilities. Fair price for the room. Helpful staff. Fact that there is a restaurant at the hotel. Easy access to the lakeside and promenade.
I wish that I could be more positive about this hotel. It wasn’t bad but just failed to impress.
NH Lecco Pontevecchio
One of our top picks in Lecco.Overlooking Lake Como, 350 feet away, NH Lecco Pontevecchio is a 5-minute walk from Lecco’s historic centre and a 10-minute walk from the train station. It offers rooms with classic furnishings, free WiFi, satellite TV and minibars.Rooms are decorated with neutral colours. They come with air conditioning and private bathroom with hairdryer.The Pontevecchio hotel includes a restaurant serving regional and national cuisine. A buffet-style breakfast is served in an elegant room with wooden floors.The property is 6.8 miles from Golf Club Lecco, while the main harbour is 3.1 miles from the hotel. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling and skiing tours. During winter, guests have discounts on a ski pass for the Bobbio ski slopes.
- Outstanding stuff especially lady at the front desk. I’m sorry forgot her name. It was Marielle or something similar. Very helpful and professional. Good brekfast , clean comfortable room. Super location close to city centre .
- Comfy and spacious room, good value for the money, spacious and maintained hotel, good breakfast, very friendly and accommodating stuff. car park nearby, we arrived late still manage to get a lot.
Very convenient location.
Nice and spacy room with excellent bed.
Very good breakfast.
Nice and pleasant lobby and breakfast area.
Front desk staff were very warm, welcoming, and helpful!
Well-appointed and clean room
- The bed was comfy and the bathroom was very nice and clean.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Bellavista is located in Valmadrera, just 29 miles from Milan. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bergamo is 19 miles from Hotel Bellavista, and Lugano is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- the hostes was nice. breakfast is great and we had a wonderful view to the lake
- The hotel is directly on the lake with a stunning view.
- the stuff was really kind and helpful. Unfortunately the weather was bad, rainy and cold, and the couple who owns the place helped us organized our day trip. The view from our room was amazing. Room was big, clean and cosy. They offered tradicional italian breakfast (cakes, joghurts, fruits, cereal etc) which wan plenty.
First the location, then the staff, the room with the view to the lake!!! breakfast, hospitality.
It was much above perfect!!
- Christina and her husband personifies genuine hospitaly, they are kind, personable and caring, in addition, beautiful property, amazing views, central location and impeccable service, in my years of traveling is rare to find all the above in one location, thank you and may it continue
Hotel Baia di Paré
One of our top picks in Valmadrera.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Baia di Paré offers accommodations in Valmadrera, just 29 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bergamo is 19 miles from Hotel Baia di Paré, and Lugano is 22 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 21 miles away.
The hotel is located in the beautiful quiet scenery right on the coast of the lake Como. The mountain view from hotel window is breath-taking. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Hotel hosts are very welcoming.
We had dinner right in the hotel restaurant. It has a great selection of fish dishes and tasty home-made desserts. In the morning we had very tasty breakfast with great scrambled eggs.
It’s a shame we had to leave after one night – would definitely stay again.
- The bed was comfortable, staff was friendly and they also make delicious scrambled eggs. View on the lake from our room also offered a nice overlook of the sunrise.
The hotel is in a wonderful location facing the lake. There is a very nice restaurant attached to the hotel where we ate three times and had very good meals, though they weren’t exceptional. The restaurant was always full! The staff in the hotel are lovely and tried very hard to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.
Our room was on the third floor and was a really good size with a single bed area separated from the double bed area by a door, so could sleep 3 comfortably with shared bathroom. We had lovely views of the lake from our window, as can be seen on the photo.
- Excellent service, great Location, not loads there but ferries easy to use for other destinations
It is in not so densely populated area. Great vie from our room
Good restaurant. Freshly cooked scrambled eggs for breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the beautiful quiet scenery right on the coast of the lake Como. The mountain view from hotel window is breath-taking. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Hotel hosts are very welcoming.
Hotel Ristorante Parco Belvedere
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ristorante Parco Belvedere offers accommodations in Pescate, just 27 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bergamo is 16 miles from Hotel Ristorante Parco Belvedere, and Lugano is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean hotel, with a better weather there is probably awesome view too. Staff was very polite and caring, thanks!
- Hotel and restaurant are superb! Breakfast is good and dinner is superb! Can recommend it to all!
- Excellent Stay for 2 nights. Restaurant superb meals and views over lake.
- Fantastic setting,family run and owned,fabulous food ,friendly and caring staff, spottlessly clean,and value for money,mention especially for David who looked after us throughout our stay.
- This place is perfect. The all-white, impeccably clean, super comfortable rooms, the view, the quiet, the restaurant on site with good fish and pizza and its own frizzante wine. We stayed here in lieu of an airport hotel at Malpensa–it’s just an hour or so away. We had to leave early, but they made coffee and set out breakfast for us hours before others were up. The staff are accommodating and friendly. This was the perfect way to end an extended, mostly urban northern Italy vacation. I’d come back and explore the Como area, ferries, cable cars–but I’d stay here, not in the resort hotels of Como.
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alberi offers accommodations in Lecco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Milan is 29 miles from Hotel Alberi, and Bergamo is 17 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Delightful breakfast room…sensational continental breakfast…wonderful ham & delicious yoghurts…very friendly & helpful staff.
- View of Lake Como. Large comfortable bed & very clean large room. Extremely hospitable & friendly staff. Great breakfast.
Location is perfect!!!!
Near to Train station (10 min.by walk)
- Upmarket delicious breakfast selection + convenient location and nice surroundings
- Elegant hotel, very spacious single room with a lot of mindful details to make your stay very comfortable. The train station is just 7 minutes. On the way there, good clothes shops (open on Sunday!) and pasticeria’s (and a very good one just around the corner)
One of our best sellers in Lecco! Hotel Moderno is located in Lecco, just 1,300 feet from the shore of Lake Como and a 2-minute walk from Lecco Train Station. It features free WiFi throughout.Some rooms come with mountain views and offer a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle, and a minibar. The private bathroom includes a shower and complimentary toiletries.A sweet and savoury breakfast is served daily.Hotel Moderno is a 15-minute drive from the Mandello del Lario. Abbadia Lariana is 5 miles from the property, and Lake Garlate can be reached in 4 minutes by car.
- Really good breakfast as usual, the staff is always extra friendly polite and professional.
– tasty breakfast and coffee
– located in 50 meters from railway station
– renovation was modern and fresh
- Location. It is practically located between the train station and city centre, not to mention nearness to the lake.
- Great place to stay in Lecco. 5 minutes walk away from beautiful and mountain surrounded Como Lake. Very close to train station and other city public transport. 30 meters away from bus Nr.5 stop which is easiest way to get to hiking place to Monte Resegone or just to enjoy ride with cable train to get on mountain. Hiking to Monte Resegone peak following the trail Nr.1 was perfect – really recommend to do it. For us it was 12km walk uphills which took 3h20 minutes and scenery was wonderful. Trail was pretty demanding but definitely worth to manage it. Hotel is 15 minutes walk from Shopping Center. Very helpfull and kind staff. No problem to check-in on check-out any time you want. Our twin room was ok. Not the luxury comfort but we had everything we need and price was really reasonable. Could be better food choice for breakfast but it was still ok. Good coffee!
- Great location, delicious breakfast, kind staff. Instant coffee,tea,electric pot is in the room, very clean room. Toilettries in bathroom.
HLL Hotel Lungolago Lecco
One of our top picks in Lecco.HLL Hotel Lungolago Lecco is located in Lecco, just 29 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Bergamo is 18 miles from HLL Hotel Lungolago Lecco, and Lugano is 23 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 21 miles away.
- nice rooms with comfortable beds, close to the lake and city center
- Very clean hotel and the view from hotel room was wonderful.
- We were in a small room the first 2 nights and then upgraded to the apartment which was much more comfortable.
- HLL is directly across from a park with a cafe and a playground. We ate dinner near the lake on the cafe patio while my child played nearby. The breakfast at HLL is simple: coffee, fruit, cereal, juice, pastry- but delicious.
This hotel is really really nice. The location by the Lake Como is great, few minutes from down town.
The staff is super nice and friendly.
The room was spacious, modern and very clean – soft linen and towels, large balcony.
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel – it was just perfect in every way.
Top Hotels In Malgrate Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Malgrate Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Malgrate Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Malgrate Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!