10 Best Hotels To Stay In Malden Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Malden Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Malden Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malden Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malden Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Malden Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Malden Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Malden Massachusetts:
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Logan
In Saugus, the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston – Logan is 8 miles from the Boston city center and the Logan International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away. Every room features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access.The modern rooms at the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston – Logan also include a microwave, plush bedding and a refrigerator. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of spa-inspired private bathrooms with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The pet friendly hotels offers fax and photocopying services in the business center. Free parking is available on-site, including parking for large trucks. A picnic area with a fire pit is perfect for a nice day.Revere Beach is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Suffolk Downs is 5 miles away. TD Garden is also 10 miles away.
- clean sheets, pillows of different firmness labeled and available.
- Great location. Very clean & comfortable. Great staff. Indoor pool is awesome
- The room was very clean, it was very quiet and peaceful.
- The location is great. Close to food and shopping. The employees are kind and helpful. Private and comfortable. I look forward to staying there again
- Close to Boston. Clean and quiet. Staff very helpful.
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere offers accommodations in Revere.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Boston is 6 miles from Quality Inn Revere, and Cambridge is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Quality Inn Revere.
- Love the waffles. Also the variety of other menu options.
- The toliet and tub were seperate from the sink. It was nice.
- The staff was extra helpful. Housekeeper very polite also.
- The bed was comfortable, and given plenty of pillows. The room was relatively clean, as was the bathroom. The free WIFI was easy to connect to and fast. The room we stayed in was pretty quiet; not a lot of outside noise could be heard.
- It is a nice and good hotel for staying with anyone…..the payment and check in process was easy and quick….I liked the hotel I would stay again if I have too ?
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston Somerville
One of our top picks in Somerville.La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston Somerville is located in Somerville, 2.8 miles from Boston and 2.2 miles from Cambridge.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Salem is 13 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Somerville, and Gloucester is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 3.7 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Boston Somerville.
- The breakfast had many options such as scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage, bacon, cereal, yogurt, fruit and a waffle maker. Plenty to choose from! Room was very clean and plenty of room and bed was super comfy!
- Bed was amazingly comfortable, staff friendly and helpful
- Pleasant receptionist at check in. Very comfy bed. Good continental breakfast, with nice selection of food. No additional charge for parking!
- Friendly staff, Breakfast, cleanliness and confortable
- Location was great. We were looking for something close to TD Garden- this was 10 minute drive and relatively easy to get to. Walking distance from restaurants (99, DD) and shopping including new outlets I didn’t know were there! Would definitely stay here again.
Rodeway Inn Boston Logan Airport
Located in Revere, 5 miles from Boston, Rodeway Inn Boston Logan Airport features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 6 miles from Rodeway Inn Boston Logan Airport, and Salem is 9 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Close proximity to the airport although they have a shuttle. The rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was excellent and helpful. I’ve never stayed at a rodeway inn this nice
- Bed very comfy, shower worked just fine, very clean, desk and nice little reading sofa in the room. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The closeness to the airport, shuttle to the airport, price
- We had early flight did not eat or drink. Nice place.
- The price was cheap, so I suppose you get what you pay for.
The Inn at Crystal Cove on Boston Harbor
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, The Inn at Crystal Cove on Boston Harbor is located in Winthrop.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Boston is 5 miles from Inn at Crystal Cove, and Cambridge is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 2.5 miles from The Inn at Crystal Cove on Boston Harbor.
- Nice and very clean room and bathroom. Awesome view of the city in the background.
- Fantastic location, everything was a short car ride away. The room was clean and well kept.
- The bed and pillows were comfortable everything was immaculate!
I booked this particular hotel based on the reviews that said that the facility is spotless. It was indeed spotless, good location, and great comfortable beds. Was also newly renovated, with radiant heat in the bathroom floors….
Very nice place on the waterfront and easy to get to from Logan.
Would recommend to stay and take a walk in the morning around the coastline.
Comfort Inn & Suites Logan International Airport
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Revere, 5 miles from Boston, Comfort Inn & Suites Logan International Airport features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 6 miles from Comfort Inn Logan Airport, and Salem is 9 miles away. Logan Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- the efficient shuttle, the complimentar6 breakfast at 4am and the very comfy beds
- The people were second to No one. I had a room that was clean and comfortable. Everyone tried their best to make my stay one where I would want to come back. Well, it worked. I can recommend this hotel to all my friends with a clear conscience.
- Didn’t eat breakfast left too early . Snack bags for early departure would be nice . Plus would have liked a newspaper . All in all excellent service
Front desk check in and out where friendly.
Staff throughout the hotel where pleasant
- The restaurant downstairs was really good and the service was excellent.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn
One of our best sellers in Woburn! Located in Woburn, 11 miles from Boston, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 10 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn, and Salem is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn.
- Nothing really. Just the time i spent with my kids.
- The motel was easy to find, using GPS on my phone. The facility is very nice and clean. Also is pet friendly, I noticed! There are two good restaurants practically next door.
- Right off the highway easy to find and close to food and shopping wifi worked very well
- Free BF was good. Did’t try pool. Very noisy in hall. Personnel very friendly & helpful. Flexible to stay longer.
- Guests smoking in rooms. Common areas very dirty. Chemical cleaning smells-strong.
Enjoy the scenic waterfront at this charming hotel in Charlestown Navy Yard, offering comfortable accommodations just a short distance from the attractions of downtown Boston.The Constitution Inn is close to many historic sites and popular points of interest. The USS Constitution, Bunker Hill Monument and a number of museums are only a short drive away. Guests at the hotel can also easily visit Faneuil Hall and Fenway Park, home to baseball’s Red Sox.Guests at the Constitution can take advantage of the hotel’s partnership with the nearby YMCA. This allows free access to a state-of-the-art fitness center, large swimming pool and sauna. Free yoga classes are also available and guests are provided with access to a free shuttle service. The hotel offers free high-speed internet access and on-site laundry facilities.
- The Inn is very convenient for accessing the Freedom Trail and is in a quiet location. The neighborhood felt very safe. The large exercise facilities and pool on-site were a bonus. Our room wasn’t luxurious but was spotlessly clean. For the price, in the Boston area, it was a great deal.
- Easy to reach from public transport, free shuttle from North St (or a 10 minutes walk) or bus 93. Clean, good bed, a gym, and a swimming pool. Plus the wonderful sunrise view from bay 4.
- Front desk people or 100% wonderful. Coffee in the lobby was nice.
- Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was a problem for them in order to make your stay comfortable. One of the cleaning staff loaned me her own personal phone charger for the duration of the stay, when I mentioned I hadn’t brought mine.
- It’s a quiet place for people who want to run away from home for a night(s)
Best Western Plus New Englander
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plus New Englander offers accommodations in Woburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 9 miles from New Englander Boston , and Cambridge is 8 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 9 miles away.
- Even though this location is under construction. The staff made it comfortable as possible for me and grand babies.
The hotel room was a good, typical hotel room.
Connection to Waxy O’Connors was convenient.
- I like that it was close by and had a fitness center on site.
- The majority of the room was fairly clean. The continental breakfast had a large variety to choose from.
- Room was huge and extra clean, bed comfortable. The hotel is a complex of 2 floors cottages, which makes it more private and quiet. Breakfast was very good with choice of hot dishes. We also used laundry ($1,5 per wash/dry). And it’s 10 min walking distance from Disneyland. We were allowed to leave our car till end of day despite check out was at 11 am.
Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Nestled only 4.5 miles from Logan International Airport and just minutes from the attractions of Boston, this Revere, Massachusetts hotel offers 24-hour transfers to the airport and excellent public transport links.Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere is a completely non-smoking hotel with amenities such as free wireless high-speed internet access and an on-site business centre. Guests can also workout in the fitness centre or go for a swim in the indoor pool.Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse at the Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere serves Japanese cuisine in a causal atmosphere for dinner. Guests can also enjoy American dishes for breakfast and lunch and the Landing Cafe Restaurant.
- Close to the airport,and shopping. Nice restuarant in the hotel.
- The cleanliness of the rooms. The complementary rides to the airport.
- Cleaning, there are nany stores & restaurants nearby. The hotel stuf very atentive and handsome.
- my room was huge and spacious! Bed was comfy! I had a fridge and microwave!I needed peace and quiet and i received it. Even had early check-in and late check-out! I needed 24 hours of uninterrupted studying.
- After traveling/vacationing for almost a month throughout New England, we were exhausted. This was our last night before flying home (Calif.). We arrived about noon and were advised that our room wasn’t quite ready. However, Jeff interceded and managed to find accommodations that were perfectly acceptable. He went on and suggested that we get rid of our rental car and that the hotel shuttle would take us to the airport the next. Wow, what a relief. Can’t thank Jeff enough. Made our last night much more relaxing.
Top Hotels In Malden Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Malden Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Malden Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Malden Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!