10 Best Hotels To Stay In Malagón Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Malagón Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Malagón Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Las Navas
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a terrace with a garden view. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Ciudad Real is 13 miles from Hotel Las Navas.
- Everything, clean, quiet, comfortable, friendly staff. The price (it’s actually worth more).
- I’m struggling to write anything – functional.
- La atención del personal excelente la piscina genial
- Las fotografías que se ven del hotel no coinciden con la realidad.
- Si buscas piscina, terraza, cervecita, tomar el sol…. y poder hacer todo eso con tu mascota, es una gran elección. La piscina es enorme, mucho espacio y terraza con sombra para relajarte, y el trato del personal es muy amable, te hacen sentir como en casa.
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A selection of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Ciudad Real is 10 miles from the hotel.
- It was in a great location for us, easy to find with plenty of parking. The bar and restaurant were excellent value with a wide range of local dishes and wines available. A good wifi connection was available in the room. It was dark when we arrived so were pleasantly surprised by the views in the morning.
- Nice local hotel and the staff went out of their way to accommodate us even though they spoke only Spanish. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Sehr gute Lage, von Autobahn schnell erreichbar. Parkplatz vor der Tür, sehr ruhige Lage, sehr nettes Personal, schöne Bar und Terrasse.
- A 20 minutos de Almagro, la estancia austera pero limpia y cómoda, con aire acondicinado y el personal agradable
- El trato recibido. Se come muy bien en el restaurante.
Cumbria Spa Hotel 3* Sup
Set in a striking, round building, each of the attractive rooms overlooks its large lobby. All rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel à la carte restaurant. There is also a café-bar and a terrace.The spa is open from Tuesday until Sunday and features a sauna, beauty salon and a gym.Castilla la Mancha University is just 1,300 feet from the Cumbria Spa Hotel. The N410 Motorway is next to the hotel, while the AVE Railway Station is 0.6 mi away.
- We chose the hotel because it had a Spa and wanted to enjoy the facility. When trying to reserve they indicated that the spa was only allowed for over 12 year old children, so my child being 10 was not allowed. There was not proper information about it when reserving or in the web page so it was an extreme disappointment and if known I would have reserved a hotel nearer to the city center. The staff was not pleasant nor explained the reasoning for that but in very abrupt communication just indicated that she was not allowed.
- I think this hotel have a very good quality and a price very good also.
- Helpful staff at the desk. Nice rooms. Decent hotel with good gym and (small) pool.
- They have a great gym and spa. The menu del dia was good quality and value.
- Lovely room,lots of space, air con worked well, free parking!
The Guadiana has a swimming pool that is covered in the winter, as well as a solarium. There is also a well-equipped gym.The rooms are spacious and elegant, with parquet floors. All have air conditioning, mini-bar and TV, as well as a pillow menu. Some also have a terrace or balcony. Children up to 12 stay free in an extra bed.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional dishes using local ingredients.The Guadiana is close to the Ortega y Gasset park and the Quijote Museum. It is also close to the business center of Ciudad Real. The railway station is about 0.6 mi away. There is free on-site parking.
- It was all very good and excellent value for money. Lovely pool. Secure parking underneath the hotel, great for the motorbike. Good location, only a short walk to the historic centre.
- Although our stay was short, we enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly & helpful. The recommendation from the receptionist for dining out was spot on for my allergies. Thank you for that.
A genuine 4* hotel @ 50 euros/night and with free overnight parking in a large garage beneath the hotel.
Huge bathroom, with a corner bath.
BEINSports on the room TV allowed us to watch Atletico Madrid win the Europa League final. Terrific.
10mins walk into the centre of Ciudad Real.
- Really helpful and pleasant staff particularly reception. Good car park and easy walk to city centre and local park area.
- Everyting was according to expectations and employees were very nice.
All soundproofed rooms at the Doña Carlota Hotel have heating and air conditioning. They come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.The Doña Carlota’s Restaurante Roberto holds 3 Tenedores Stars and specializes in traditional regional food with a modern twist. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Doña Carlota is 350 feet from UCLM University. The center of town and Plaza Mayor are just 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- Easy to find. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Very clean.
Excellent value for money
Restaurant food was great
- Easy to find. The wow factor of the foyer with it’s sweeping staircase & stained glass. The inclusive breakfast was good. The room was large & the bed comfy.
A very comfortable room and the hotel was only a fifteen minute stroll from the Old Square.
The town was a little disappointing but then we were there in January when most small cities and towns can be disappointing.
- La décoration de l’hôtel dans son côté baroque et kitch
Hotel El Cortijo de Daimiel
All air-conditioned rooms have garden views and come with a flat-screen TV. The bathrooms come with free toiletries.At the hotel guests will find a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV and a tour desk. There is also free tennis and paddle courts, children’s play area and banquet facilities are offered on site.Ruidera is within a 1-hour drive, while Ciudad Real is 16 mi away from the property. Free public parking is available on site.
- Friendliness, breakfast, views, Villa was exceptional to look at inside and outside. We had a large balcony which was beautiful.
- Tranquilidad. El trino de los pájaros por la mañana. Buen desayuno
- El personal es muy amable. Potente aire acondicionado para combatir los 40º y piscina y hay muchos tipos de pájaros. Está a 7 km de Daimiel y de las Tablas, en medio del campo.
- Todo excelente, Manoli es un encanto! Nuestra hija pequeña disfrutó de lo lindo!!
- El sitio era precioso. Muy cuidado. Destacaria la tranquilidad y la piscina.
Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces
Each room has a TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.At Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces you will find a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee machine is available in the reception area. Other facilities include a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Daimiel Train Station is 2.2 mi away and Tablas de Daimiel Nature Reserve can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Easy to find – modern building – comfortable beds.
- very clean and good room facilies. Excellent bathroom.
- New Hotel, outskirts of town but the center can be reached in 5 min. by car. Free parking at the Hotel and in center. Very peaceful for a perfect night sleep. Excellent value for the price we paid.
- The owner was very nice and friendly. He helped us alot, gave us lot of good information about the town and the area
- The owner was very helpful. Provided me with a map. Told me of a nearby lake for birdwatching
Hotel Bodega Pago del Vicario
Rooms at the Pago del Vicario are bright and feature contemporary décor. Each has a flat-screen TV and a desk. Some rooms offers views of the vineyard and gardens, while others face the Guadiana River.The Pago del Vicario’s restaurant is located in the property’s winery and serves a range of cuisine, including Manchegan dishes. Guests can relax in the hotel gardens, where there is a terrace.Local activities include golf, horse riding and hiking. Guests can also visit the Cabañeros and Las Tablas de Daimiel National Park, both located within 31 mi of the property. Hotel Pago del Vicario is a 10-minute drive from Ciudad Real and just 650 feet from the Guadiana River.
- We booked for a weekday, knowing that the restaurant would be closed in the evening, and had the lunchtime tasting menu with accompanying wines, which was excellent value. The room was comfortable and the location lovely. There was no food available in the evening although we could get liquid refreshment. Breakfast was fine.
- Very quiet. Bodega on the premices which you can enjoy a tour in.
- Great breakfast. There was a nice variety of options to choose from.
- Las instalaciones y la tranquilidad del lugar. El personal auper agradable
- La ubicación y la amabilidad del chico de recepción que se disculpó reiteradamente ante nuestra marcha anticipada. Las instalaciones son bonitas pero están deslucidas.
Silken Alfonso X
The hotel is set in the city’s historic center and is a short walk from the Quijote Museum. Silken Alfonso X is in a pedestrian shopping area of the city.The hotel combines modern and classic design. The bathroom features Italian marble and toiletries by Javier Mariscal. The air-conditioned rooms come with a work desk and mini-bar.There is a small private car park on site, available at an additional cost and subject to availability. Access to the private car park is through a elevator. There are also 2 public car parks nearby.Limited Wi-Fi is available for free for webmail and to search for information. A premium Wi-Fi service is offered at a surcharge.
- The location next to the main square is excellent. Parking on site if you are capable to get the car into the lift. If location is important to you this is your hotel. You feel safe here. Big bathroom with bidet.
- Right in the heart of the city. All the “High Street” shops in short walking distance. Great shower. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy to access by car. Onsite Parking.
- Large comfortable room. Excellent position near Plaza Major. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Right on City Center Promenade. Parking available with easy access to hotel. Room was very clean and bright.
- This hotel is probably the best in town (or one of them). The services and facilities are accordingly nice. The double room including the bed is comfortable, not big but spacious enough for a short stay. The reception is OK, not particularly fast. Breakfast choice meets the 4-star level: At least three kinds of each of: ham, cheese, salami, fruits, cereals; multiple sweets, three hot items (scrambled eggs, sausages, fried ham), several kinds of fruit. Breakfast room is spacious. The elevator is pretty fast. Design is enjoyable. The train station is an about 20-minute walk (but it is advisable to look at the map before leaving the station). The city campus of the University is about 20 minutes on foot.
Hotel Santa Cecilia
The restaurant at Santa Cecilia serves tapas and specialties, including cod and lamb. All meals can be accompanied by the best wines from the region.The rooms at Santa Cecilia hotel feature attractive dark wood floors. They include a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and safe.
- Comfortable rooms, clean, friendly helpful staff, delicious ice cold beer in the bar, the swimming pool was excellent at the end of a very hot day
- Unbelievable good value for the night. Excellent modern tapas bar round the corner.
- Location and size of room and comfortable bed.. Receptionist on arrival was so very helpful and enthusiastic.
- We enjoyed a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant. There is a secure underground private carpark.
- Centrally located hotel, excellent value with good parking facilities underground. Comfortable room with excellent facilities, helpful, mostly efficient staff.
Top Hotels In Malagón Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Malagón Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!