10 Best Hotels To Stay In Makkasan Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Makkasan Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Makkasan Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Makkasan Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Makkasan Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Makkasan Bangkok Province:
De Lavender Bangkok Hotel
Located in Makkasan, 2.2 miles from Bangkok, De Lavender Bangkok Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangna is 9 miles from De Lavender Bangkok Hotel, and Nonthaburi is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Hotel is conveniently located near an mrt station and is within walking distance to the shopping district. There are also morning and night markets located nearby. Wass, who was one of the staff there, was really helpful and this made our stay a very pleasant one! Great work! 🙂
- The room was small but very clean. If the room was big it would have been nicer. All most all the staffs were very friendly and very helpful. Even helped in getting cabs with genuine drivers.
- A perfect place to stay. Love to go back there again and again.
- Rooms are clean, near to pratunam market,10mins to central world, staffs are friendly
- Отель очень понравился. Все новое, чистое. Отличные кровати, чистое белье, полотенца. Хорошие подушки. Расположен рядом со станцией дороги до аэропорта. Находится в районе, где рынок. Много лавочек с едой. Недалеко расположены большие Тк, БигС
Bangkok Sahara Hotel
Situated in the heart of Bangkok, Sahara Hotel offers a convenient location featuring cozy rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. It offers a 24-hour front desk, restaurant and bar.With its location along the bustling Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok Sahara Hotel is steps from a myriad of shopping, dining and nightlife options. BTS Nana Station is but a 5-minute walk away, while Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 45 minutes by taxi.Sahara’s minimalist rooms offer the comforts of fully carpeted floors and air conditioning. A safe and minibar are some of the facilities provided for guests’ convenience.Free parking is offered in the hotel, along with laundry and room service. For dining options in the hotel, guests can visit The Bangkok Sahara Restaurant and Bar, which serves local and international dishes.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, GM Suites is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 1.2 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.6 miles from GM Suites, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from GM Suites.
Near to the Bumrungrad Hospital (3 mints by walk)
Near to Nana Market & Arabic Resturants
Excellent facilities as home
- Location, wifi, bed, TV and cleaning the room daily were excellent. Kitchen items were ok. I recommend it for people who come to the hospital near the hotel
- They were happy to upgrade our room to a suite for a minimal charge. I could also alter the booking without any charges even though they had a strict cancellation policy. 🙂
- I like the location, near the Bumrungrad hospital, near Arab street and near all the malls over there just around 10-15 mins depending on the traffic.
- Location is great. Many different types of restaurants, shops and malls within walking distance.
- Near to the Bumrungrad Hospital (3 mints by walk)
Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Graceland Bangkok by Grace Hotel offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.3 miles from Graceland Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 12 miles from the property.
I got free upgrade because hotel was fully booked
Staff were friendly and smiling most time
- The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating to our changing arrival times and helped organise a taxi for our early departure. We even got a free upgrade which was excellent!
- We are very happy and intersting when we stay in your hotel and I want thanks them to get me extra time to check out and the food very nice
- The location is excellent for the medical visitor. Very modern and clean.
- They upgraded my entire stay of 6 days to an entire stay, so had a very comfortable stay in the hotel,
- I got free upgrade because hotel was fully booked
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Live the high life at Sivatel Bangkok, a 5-star luxurious hotel with free Wi-Fi, 2 dining options and an infinity pool. It is centrally located in Bangkok’s Ploenchit area in Pathumwan district.Sivatel Bangkok is a 5-minute walk from Ploenchit BTS Skytrain Station and less than just over half a mile from shopping at Central World Plaza and Pratunam Market. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 25 miles from the hotel.The modern rooms include a 40-inch flat-screen TV, iPod dock and Apple TV systems. A minibar and personal safe are also included. Spacious bathrooms feature a bathtub and floor-to-ceiling windows with beautiful city views.The Porch offers international cuisine and fine wine in an elegant setting. Other dining options include coffee at Cafe Jardin.Recreation choices include working out at the fitness center, or enjoying a massage at the spa. The hotel also provides a business center, tour desk and concierge services.
- Beautiful room, comfortable bed, nice bath tub, helpful staff
- Perfect location. Friendly and welcoming staff. Great and comfortable room with a stunning view.
- Luxury stay! Beautiful hotel with big and comfortable rooms. Staff is very friendly and they help with everything!! They all spoke very good english. The pool was a highlight. Location is good, station near by. We had to check out before breakfast started and a bag with nice things was waiting for us. Totally recommend it!
- The room was more than perfect. A lot of space and the bed was super comfy (they even had a pillow menu for you to choose you preferred type of pillow). The staff was super friendly and always willing to help. They offered us a late check-out at no cost until 2 pm and they even booked a taxi for us to go to the airport. The hotel is pretty close to the biggest malls in Bangkok and is walking distance from the BTS. Breakfast was also really good (although not the best I’ve had in Thailand).Will definitely stay with them again.
The rooms were extreemly large. We enjoyed our stay very much. Great views.
A huge living room which we hardly used since we were on sight seeing most of the time. The location was perfect. Very close to all activities but a bit quiet aside. There is an Eathai food court close to it, where you can find good, authentic Thai street foods. In general, this was the best place. We will stay there next time.
Oasis Inn Bangkok
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Oasis Inn Bangkok offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.2 miles from Oasis Inn Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Clean, spacious room with great location to Ploen Chit station (only 5mins walk) which was a couple of stops from all the main shopping malls.
- perfect location if you have. Doctors visit at Bumradgrum Hospital N
- I choosed the hotel because of the position and price, but nothing else positive to comment.
- I like the place bcoz is very accessible for transfortation, restaurants and malls?
- I liked the staff and understanding. I was a difficult guest and they were great!
- Clean, spacious room with great location to Ploen Chit station (only 5mins walk) which was a couple of stops from all the main shopping malls.
Sara’s Hotel is located in the Wattana neighborhood in Bangkok, just 650 feet from Arab Street.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Nana is 1,450 feet from Sara’s Hotel, and BTS-Asok is 0.7 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The hotel is beautiful. Sara has lovely taste and the hotel is full of antiques she has collected. She was kind enough to allow my 7 year old daughter to play the beautiful old piano. We were treated well by the entire staff. He hotel is walking distance to Bunrungrad Hospital And was exactly what we needed.
- Fabulous little hotel. Great staff, great rooms, lovely breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. I highly recommend Sara’s Hotel.
- The hotel is nice and clean. Love the breakfast experience
- The hotel is beautifully decorated and has a boutique feel. The staff were friendly and accommodating. They really went out of their way to be helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. I appreciated having room in the fridge to put my own snacks in. The breakfast was great. I consider Sara’s Hotel to be a ‘find’, and will be recommending it to all my friends.
- I like the roti salad serve in the breakfast. The cleanliness & design theme is over my expectation.
Arcadia Suites Ploenchit Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Located in Bangkok, one mile from Siam Paragon Mall, Arcadia Suites Ploenchit Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.7 miles from Arcadia Suites Ploenchit Sukhumvit , and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Arcadia Suites Ploenchit Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality.
Bed was comfortable (they have only double beds).
View from the room was nice.
A nice & quiet property (not much noise from the roads).
Staff were friendly.
- The staff were friendly. The room was a really good size. Love their tuk tuk shuttle service.
Transffer to the bts is convenient and available at all times
The size of the room is good
The staff is nice and helpful
- Confortable bed, very nice bathroom and room. Frendly stuff. Free Taxi service to Ploen Chit Station or to Paragon Mall
- The room is comfortable and suitable for a family trip
- Bed was comfortable (they have only double beds).
Solitaire Bangkok Sukhumvit 11
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Solitaire Bangkok offers 4-star comfort in spacious rooms with free WiFi, located 10 minutes’ walk from Nana Skytrain Station. It features an outdoor pool and buffet breakfast.Unlimited internet access, speed dial to hotel services and travel guides are also provided for guests.Solitaire Bangkok offers free tuk-tuk shuttles to the Nana and Asoke BTS Skytrain Stations. It is a 5-minute drive from Sukhumvit MRT Station and provides free parking.Air-conditioned units come with a flat-screen cable TV and international power sockets. The en suite bathroom comes with bathrobes and a hairdryer.Guests can have an active workout at the gym. Other facilities include a business centre and a steam room. The Club Sky Lounge boasts spectacular views and other benefits exclusively for guests staying in the Club Sky rooms on floors 10-15.During the stay at Solitaire, guests can enjoy refreshments and watch the latest football matches live at On the Rocks Bar or a more relaxing setting while swimming in the pool at Aquar Bar. @Spice opens all-day serving a scrumptious breakfast and a la carte dishes featuring local and international cuisines.
- breakfast, room, bathroom, swimming pool, gym, steam room
Nice hotel, with nice interior design and super friendly staff. Everyone was very helpful and eager to make sure we are comfortable.
Nice swimming pool and gym, great location.
We were travelling with kids and the connecting 2 rooms were amazing for our family.
We were checked in early which was super great 🙂
- Really nice room, easy check-in and check-out. Nice location, closed to restaurants and bars. It was our last night in Bangkok and the staff helped us find a taxi on the street to go to the closest Airtrain station.
- We were upgraded when we arrived and staff was really nice:) Room was super spacious. The location is close to many restaurants and bars which is handy. Also you have loads of money changing facilities etc Taxi is cheap – so not difficult to get around. Breakfast was really nice! One of the best we ever had.
- When I arrived at the hotel at about 14:00 pm, i was immediately greeted warmly by the porter who took my luggage. I went to the reception desk to check in. The welcome was friendly and professional. My suite was ready even at that early hour. I was very lucky as 1 was given a room on the 5th floor. It was gorgeous. Most definitely we will be going back and hopefully we’ll be lucky and get the same suite.
Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Located in the heart of Bangkok, with Ploenchit BTS Skytrain Station at its doorstep and easy access to the city’s business districts, Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit offers convenience and modern rooms. It boasts an outdoor pool and fitness facilities on the 9th floor with sauna rooms and personal trainers.Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit is only a 3-minute walk from both Central Embassy and Central Chidlom, while Bumrungrad Hospital is a 5-minute drive away. It is within 1.2 miles of popular shopping centres like CentralWorld, MBK and Siam Paragon. It is a 45-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and offers free parking.Fitted with modern furnishings, air-conditioned rooms feature glass-walled bathrooms. They come with a cable TV, a working desk, a safety box, ironing facilities and a minibar. Bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer are also provided.The hotel has 12 multi-function rooms for meetings and events.Guests can make sightseeing or transportation arrangements at the concierge counter. The hotel also provides childcare, laundry and currency exchange services.Featuring high ceilings and glass panels, The SQUARE on the 8th floor offers a stylish environment for all-day dining and hearty buffets, including Halal menu cooked by certified chefs. Light bites and drinks are served at Dee Lounge & Beer Garden with indoor and outdoor seating. Guests can also enjoy live music every Monday-Saturday night at the bar.
- Breakfast was really good. American and traditional food. Staff was very nice and entertainment is available every day.
- Location is great. Appreciate that kids under 17 can stay free of charge using existing beds. Good variety of food at breakfast
Location was great. Beer garden – relaxed , good food and great value
Breakfast was also good
Gym and pool , whilst small , was adequate
- Typical Novotel experience. Room was nice and large enough with city view. We stayed at 18 floor and we did not hear any noise from the street – no problem during nights. Room and bathroom was clean. Breakfast was really stunning! So many choices and good quality of food. Best hotel breakfast I ever have had! We had to leave a hotel at 2 AM and hotel arranged a taxi to the airport for us. Staff was very friendly. Location is good. Just in front of the hotel is sky train station.
- Friendly staff, clean and comfortable building. And you can’t beat the location
Top Hotels In Makkasan Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Makkasan Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!