10 Best Hotels To Stay In Majadahonda Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Majadahonda Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Majadahonda Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Majadahonda Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Majadahonda Community Of Madrid:
All rooms at the Hotel Majadahonda are equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. Rooms also have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Majadahonda has a central patio, full of plants and natural light. Mediterranean cooking can be enjoyed here or in the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The hotel is located 1,950 feet from Majadahonda’s historic Old Town and 8.7 mi from central Madrid. Madrid Airport is around 19 mi from the hotel, while El Escorial and Toledo can be reached within an hour, by car.
- Hotel was excellent for room cleaniness, staff were brilliant but The location of the hotel was ideal for shopping, leisure activity and eating out. Walking distance from Gran Via 20 minutes.
- Wonderful ambiance, spacious (lobby and room), stylish decor, VERY helpful staff, kind of a hidden gem. Location perfect (for travelers with a car) and close to a shopping centre!
- Comfortable room with everything you need for a short stay. Good view of the mountains in the distance from the road-facing rooms.
- Great location if visiting friends and family who are in the hospital.
- the beds were very comfortable, and there was very little outside noise. The staff were very helpful with any enquiry we had.
B&B Hotel Madrid Pinar de las Rozas
The modern, comfortable and spacious bedrooms with attached bathroom provide a relaxing environment, ideal for a good night’s sleep whether on a business trip or after a long day’s shopping.The big shopping outlet, Las Rozas village is just a 5 minute drive away and the area is conveniently and well-served by public transport (both bus and train). Pinar de Las Rozas train station is 10 minutes walk away from the property.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Brilliant to have free hot drinks and cold, especially arriving late.
Would highly recommend.
- Cleanliness; generally quiet (accept from some rowdy guests); courteous staff; meals could be ordered and provided at any time (day/night).
- very good hotel very clean location good to go in to Madrid
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable.
- Very clean, comfy bed excellent bathroom; 24 hour free coffee and juice; very good breakfast and top value; staff very helpful
- Staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Aravaca Garden
Rooms at Hotel Aravaca are modern with a clean and simple design. All have 32-inch flat screen TVs, and private bathrooms with a hydro-massage shower. Some rooms have a balcony.Hotel Aravaca Garden is one mile from the Sexta Avenida shopping center, and half a mile from the Majahonda stop on the C-10 suburban line. Guests can easily reach the center of Madrid via the M40 highway, only 2 miles away, or on the suburban train.
Moncloa-Aravaca is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, parks and city walks.
- Size of room was nice, size of shower too, personel was kind and helpful
- 24/7 check in. The staff was super friendly and helpful (plus spoke fluent English). No street noise. You can get back from Madrid by a night bus (costs 2 Eur), which stops really close to the hotel (bus stop Federico Agusti).
- The location for me was ok and the parking was easy.
- The staff were very nice, Lucas was very resourceful, he was always looking forward to helping us there, he was looking places for us to visit during our stay, the rest of the receptionists were very nice too, I really enjoyed them all.
- Their attending staff are very attentive and caring for their guess!
Hotel Monte Rozas
The hotel is near the Europolis Business Park, and Heron City Leisure Center is also nearby. The A-6 and M-50 motorways give good access to Madrid, 11 mi away. Las Rozas Village and Factory Las Rozas are a 3-minute drive away.Guests can have a meal from Sunday to Thursday in the hotel’s restaurant, where set menus as well as a la carte local dishes are offered.The Escorial is just 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Valle de los Caidos can be reached in about 30 minutes by car.Rooms at the Monte Rozas are simple and functional, with views of the countryside. All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and pillow menu. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel Monte Rozas offers a free buffet breakfast every morning. The hotel also has a café-bar, open from 11:00 until 23:00 every day.
- Don’t expect fancy room but it’s neat and clean. Overall, will recommend as it’s really near the outlet – Las Rozas and Instyle.
- Friendly staff, next door to a decent restaurant and a gas statation (the hotel is pretty much on the motorway).
We went to Madrid to attend a wedding in the Sierra, so the location was perfect.
Everything was super clean and the bed super confortable!
Afternoon staff was super helpful helping us get ready! ty!
- The location is very near to great shopping centers
Very helpful receptionist who spoke good English. She gave us directions and weather advice.
Excellent parking, and close to motorway.
Lovely warm room on cold February day.
B&B Hotel Las Rozas
Each room at B&B Hotel Las Rozas includes a TV, telephone and air conditioning. The bathrooms come with a bath. Free WiFi is available.The accommodations offers a café with buffet breakfast and continental options available. Free parking is also available on site.Nearby entertainment includes the Las Matas golf club and the Casino de Torrelodones, both 2.5 mi away. Madrid’s cultural city center can easily be reached by public transport from nearby Las Matas station.
- Great value for money, clean, friendly, easy to book,if you can’t make it, easy to cancel. Full marks… Thanks.
- very friendly and helpfully staff members, very clean room with a nice view, coffee, fresh drinks and fruits 24 hours at your disposal
- Good location, with lots of free parking spaces & near station into Madrid. Free tea, coffee, juice & fruit. Breakfast available for 4 Euros – basic but plenty to choose from. Staff very friendly & printed off train timetable each day which was a great help. Would stay again if visiting Madrid
The breakfast was good and continental. The bed was good to fall asleep in. The staff was friendly and helpful and spoke English. The room was served every day. You could enjoy coffee, the, juice, fruit etc. all day long. There were good restaurants some 300 m away, where we enjoyed the dinner.
Plenty of parking space. The purpose of the trip was to experience Madrid.
It was about 800 meter to the station, where we could take the train to Madrid (20 km away).
- Clean simple rooms, nice quiet night so slept well. comfortable bed but needed to ask for extra pillows. Good breakfast, pleasant surroundings, nice view of the mountains and free parking. Good
The Boadilla offers simple, functional décor and its rooms are spacious and bright. Each has air conditioning, heating, a safe and a desk. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Staff at the Boadilla’s tour desk can provide information on Madrid’s many attractions.The hotel is located in Prado del Espino Business Park. Prado del Espino tram stop is a few feet from the hotel and connects guests to the center of Madrid in around 35 minutes. Barajas Airport is approximately 19 mi from the hotel.
- Spacious. Nice bathroom. Parking available. Good value for a night stay while traveling.
- Reasonably clean and tidy, staff was friendly. The only hotel near where I had to go. Breakfast was alright.
- Very Practical hotel – Walking distance from the place I needed to visit otherwise it is a bit far from city center – very calm atmosphere- good value for money
I stayed in this hotel because it’s adjacent to the motorcycle rental place which I v rented from
- This property is excellent if you are travelling south with a pet and do not want to travel far off the motorway. We arrived on a Sunday and it was extremely quiet so no problems walking the dog etc as there was plenty of greenery. Our room was nice but as with all continental hotels no tea or coffee making facilities in the room. Having said that you could purchase coffee at reception and the dog was allowed to sit with us in the small cafe like seating area for us to drink it. When we arrived the girl in reception was very nice with limited English but this was not a problem.
The hotel’s convenient location means that the hotel has easy access from the N-VI motorway and the M-40 Madrid ring road.Situated in a privileged and prestigious residential and business village from Madrid outskirts, the hotel is very close to a large shopping mall, sports centres, a public park, a spa and an auditorium.
- Beds were comfortable; clean; big room and bathroom; good value.
- The room– We may have been upgraded to a suite.—– armchairs and two tvs. !!
- Clean. Comfortable bed. Nice hot shower. Spacious room. Quiet.
- Staff was very nice and helpful, it was easy to park around
- Convenient for business trip since there are many business around.
Exe Gran Hotel Almenar
It is in close proximity of the Las Rozas Business Park, Casino Gran Madrid, the Heron City Entertainment Center, and Factory and Las Rozas Village Outlet Shopping Centers.The rooms at the Exe Gran Hotel Almenar feature a private terrace, and most rooms are suites with a separate lounge and office. All the rooms have a mini-bar, hairdryer, TV and a free safe. Disabled and connected rooms are also available.The hotel facilities include 3 meeting and conference rooms, a cafe-bar and a restaurant. Exe Gran Hotel Almenar also has a free indoor garage.
- the outide of the hotel looks unattractive but the inside and the rooms are really top.We booked a family room and got a 2 bdroom suite…
- the suite was quite spacious, the bed was comfortable.
- Wonderful room. A suite for the price of a single room.
- Well placed hotel, easy to find, close to Rozas shopping. Good, easy to park in car park. Reception polite and efficient. Check in fast. Check out slower. Room [we had a suite at little extra cost] very good if a little strange geography. Very clean and comfortable. We will come again.
- Great underground secure parking. Excellent, professional staff, very helpful with train and Madrid information. Plenty of comfortable seating in the room. Bed comfortable. Balcony. Everything convenient.
Hotel Plaza Las Matas
Hotel Plaza Las Matas is located 3.1 mi outside the center of Las Rozas, and just a short distance from the capital’s largest outlet shopping center. The nearby train station makes it easy to travel into Madrid’s cultural city center. The Gran Casino is also just 1.9 mi away.Start each day with the hotel’s continental breakfast. The hotel offers free WiFi and the free private parking is covered.Comfortable guestrooms come with modern amenities such as heated wooden flooring and private bathrooms, ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- Very friendly staff. The parking under the building is safe and excellent. The hotel is a couple of meters walking from the train station. The retour train (day) ticket to the SOL center of Madrid cost only € 5.20.
- Olivia on reception was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble.
- good localization, very friendly stuff, good breakfast, close to train station, grocery store.
- Very comfy beds, large rooms, spotlessly clean, fantastic continental breakfast, vast choice of foods.
- Staff is super friendly, rooms very comfortable with great beds and proper hair dryer ! the breakfast buffet is amazing and very close to train station, farmacy and supermarket
Gran Hotel Attica 21 Las Rozas
The modern rooms at Gran Hotel Attica 21 Las Rozas feature air conditioning and heating. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV, laptop safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Lantia restaurant serves traditional food, using fresh, natural products. There is also a bar with tables in the garden.Barajas Airport and IFEMA Convention Center are around 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Ávila in under an hour, and Las Rozas Shopping Center is 5 minutes’ drive away. Parking is available on site.
Very quiet, good for relaxing and business
It’s better to have a car, for shipping,eating….
Little far from hotel
- Good and comfortable business hotel. Large comfortable bed.
- Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, great breakfast
- Very handy for travel, next to main A6 going North West from Madrid, but quiet, nice open area and 2/3 nice bars within easy walk. Good value for weekend saty
- Staff very friendly. Nice hotel, rooms are ok and breakfast was good but could have been more various.
- Very quiet, good for relaxing and business
Top Hotels In Majadahonda Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!