10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mairena Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mairena Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mairena Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mairena Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mairena Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mairena Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mairena Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mairena Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles
Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
- Lovely hotel in a small pretty village. The owner could not do enough for you would stay again thank you
- Ramos was so friendly. It was a pleasure to stay in his hotel. He offered a breakfast very early in the morning – we really did not expect it. Thank you very much!!
- The hotel and its rooms are typical Spanish mountain village with all the usual amenities. What sets this apart is the manager Ramon. He really can’t do enough for you and is very helpful. At night he transformed into the chef and cooked us a superb meal. If you are walking the GR7 this is a great place to start or finish.
- The hotel looks like recently renovated. The owner speaks english rather well and he is always ready to help you (we got some really useful advices about trails, shops and restaurants). +the first hotel of this price where I found a fan.
- Warm hospitality and thougtfullness of the manager Ramon. When my wife fell ill, he delivered homemade soup. He also provided a home cooked dinner for us even tough we were the only guests in the restaurant one night, and he arranged for a tricky taxi connection
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax
All accommodations at Hotel Villa de Laujar are built around spacious gardens. The villas have a large front porch, as well as air conditioning, a TV and free WiFi.The complex includes a bar and a restaurant, with ingredients from the onsite vegetable garden. There is also a children’s playground.The complex is set within the Almerian Alpujarra, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve. The park’s ski slopes can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car.
- The evening meal and breakfast were superb. The setting is stunning as is the property.
A lovely place for a family vacation. We spent just a night there but we loved the comfortable bed, the pool, the food and the views. The bar provides great drinks and tapas and the prices are more then reasonable!
- It was a lovely hotel in a very nice location. The staff where very friendly, food was good, a very relaxing place.
- Beautifull & quiet location with good parkinglot for the cars.
- Have stayed here many times and love the location. Spacious, comfortable rooms with large balconies and a great pool area. Beautiful walks from the door, or a short drive away at El Nacimiento. Recommended.
Hotel Rural Familiar Almirez-Alpujarra
Enjoy a refreshing drink and tasty snack on the Almirez’s outdoor terrace during the summer months. Alternatively, relax in the cozy lounge and meet other guests during the cooler winters.The rooms are simply but cheerfully decorated with cooling tiles floors and wooden furniture. You can enjoy the wonderful views of the valley and mountains from the balconies. The Almirez’s surroundings are made up of almond trees, olive groves and vineyards.Take to the hills and the countryside in a cycling, trekking or horseback riding excursion. Soak up the sunshine and the fresh air and discover the beauty of the Sierra Nevada. Make a daytrip to one of the nearby vineyards where you can sample the delicious wines of the region.
- On site restaurant was good, where they serve their own wine. The menu del dia was excellent value. Easy to find being just outside town. A good stopover when travelling through the Alpujarras.
Food was excellent view’s spectacular very friendly staff or rather family.
Would certainly go again
- Quiet location, surprisingly good (though a little pricey compared to the accommodation) restaurant. Hostess as engaging as her smile in the photograph.
- La terraza de la habitación donde se podía disfrutar del cielo estrellado
- Tanto el hotel, su ubicación, como el trato del personal muy bueno
The bright heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. The hotel has a lounge with sofas and a large fireplace. The outdoor terrace offers superb mountain views.Free parking is offered and there is 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- Very friendly, helpful people. Excellent choice and quality of food . Good accommodation. Wonderful location and views.
- The Lady of the Hotel is British, very friendly and a warm and open person. The hotel is very clean. The check-in and out was very flexible.
- The helpfulness of the owners and the really excellent dinners. Also the view from the room and its cleanliness
- Room was great but no evening meal so a mile walk into town
A really pleasant rural hotel, with rooms affording splendid views to valleys and mountains.
As well as the view, our rooms were clean and tidy, with all the standard facilities.
Our hosts and staff were pleasant and engaging, making us feel particularly welcome. The bar and public areas are intimate. Our food, evening meal and breakfast was all splendid.
Turismo Rural & SPA El Cercado
Each heated rustic-style apartment has a fireplace, a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, and a bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Traditional dishes from the Alpujarra región are served in the on-site restaurant. El Cercado’s spa offers various beauty treatments, spa circuits and a hot tub.The Costa Tropical is 25 mi from the property, and Granada, with its world-famous Alhambra Palace, is 62 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very well appointed room with separate bedroom, en suite and lounge with kitchenette. Also had a washing machine although we didn’t use it.
Clean and comfortable house, good equipment level in the house (tv, kitchen and air conditioning).
very friendly staff and helpful.
- Authentic spanish property. Friendly staff – always happy to help. Great views from terrace. Lovely pool area. Peaceful apart from the sound of goat bells and bird song.
Individual cabin with kitchenette. Tranquility & lovely mountain air.
The family, & staff are amazing & very hard working. This property is unique & to be really appreciated.
The spa was out if this world!!!
- La casa está bien, limpia, con camas grandes y cómodas. Piscina con tumbonas, agradable.
Hospederia del Zenete
The accommodations are in a palace-fortress dating from the 16th century, in the middle of a setting of great natural interest. The property boasts a unique personality, with exquisite rooms and a restaurant with rich and traditional cuisine.From here you can try out numerous adventure sports in the national parks or alternatively, you can visit the cultural cities of Guadix and Granada.
- Nothing except the location we did not stay the night and left.
- A very nice and comfortable room with a great view to the castle.
- the hotel looked very nice but it was very quiet, very few other people about
- Antonio in the restaurant for lunch and dinner was excellent and made our stay more enjoyable. Please congratulate him on his service.
- Balcony with view, ample parking, easy to find (by car). Restaurant.
El Castañar Nazari
Surrounded by gardens and chestnut trees, Hotel El Castañar Nazari uses solar energy and takes water from its own springs. This country house has original wooden beams and terracotta tiled floors.Hotel El Castañar Nazari’s spacious rooms are set around an attractive courtyard. They include a fireplace and a seating area with sofa. Bathrooms come with toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.A varied continental breakfast is served in the bright lounge-dining room. Breakfast includes locally produced ham and cheese.Hotel El Castañar Nazari is located in the Alpujarra region, around 56 mi from Granada. The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking or cycling.
- The area was stunning, the decoration of the rooms was beautiful and Felix and his wife went out of their way to make sure we had the absolute best stay!
It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
The nearby town, Trevélez, is larger enough to spend there a day. There are several good restaurants.
- Everything was wonderful: situation, cleanliness, hosts.
- The location, ambience and the hosts were exceptional…
The views were excellent, the bed and room spacious and comfortable.
The garden and walks very agreeable and pleasant.
Hotel Don Miguel Plaza
All accommodations comes with a TV, safe, fridge and wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. The spacious suites have a seating area and views of the town.Hotel Don Miguel Plaza offers a bar and restaurant. Tourist information is available and a laundry service is available for an extra charge.
- Breakfast was nicely served and there was a good choice.
- This is the only actual hotel in Berja. But fortunately it is a good one. Great value for money for large and spacious rooms which are very comfortable.
- The only down was between 4.00 & 8.00pm the outside plaza becomes a playground with adults dogs and children making loud vocal noises. The rooms are sound-proof. Staff looked after us like family and we’ve never been more comfortable. Room fittings were of the highest quality and it really is a terrific hotel in a pleasant working town.
- Bed was really comfy staff very helpful we did not have breakfast so cannot comment the location superb and the plaza beautiful. We would book again because of the friendly service value for money and great location.
- We had a HUGE room – very comfortable, very clean. Very pleased with the standard. The hotel is set at the end of a large pedestrianised square. Our breakfast was simple but adequate.
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez
At the hotel, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Owner was friendly & accommodating. Arranged taxi for us.
- Location in lower village. Close to bus stop and end of GR7 walking stage. Close to several restaurants, bars and supermarket. Spacious room with balcony and table and chairs. Glasses not plastic cups.
All in all great value and very friendly owners👍👍😊😊.
J & O from 🇩🇰-Denmark.
- Very sweet and friendly owners! Great location right in town!
- Excellent location & easy to find. Large room with comfortable beds. Pleasant view from balcony.
La Fragua II
The spacious rooms at the Fragua II come with a flat-screen TV and seating area with a sofa. They all feature a private balcony with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Fragua II is located in the Alpujarra region, approximately 56 mi from Granada. Guests can enjoy hiking, horse riding and cycling in the area around the hotel. La Fragua II is on the middle district of Trevelez and you can reach it through traditional narrow streets.
- Staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Lovely views from the bedroom balcony and swimming pool. Hotel restaurant was excellent.
- Lovely check-in, cool views from the large terrace, comfortable room, close to trekking routes and restaurants, clean.
- Location at top of town and the pool. The Fragua restaurant was also very good
- Room was large, quiet, and well appointed. We had a nice large balcony with table & chairs. Breakfast was huge and delicious. Staff were super helpful.
- A very nice and comfortable accomodation. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is great !
Top Hotels In Mairena Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mairena Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mairena Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mairena Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!