10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mahwah New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Mahwah New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mahwah New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mahwah New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mahwah New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mahwah New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mahwah New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mahwah New Jersey:
Located 4 miles from the Darlington County golf course, the Sheraton Mahwah offers rooms with mountain views. There is a heated indoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms of the Sheraton Mahwah are decorated in light tones. Each room offers a flat-screen TV and luxurious bath amenities.Guests can enjoy a work-out in the fitness room or play a game of tennis on the hotel’s tennis courts. The warmth of the jacuzzi will relax the body afterwards.Apart from the American-cuisine Fountainview restaurant, the Sheraton Mahwah offers a lounge bar where guests can meet up for cocktails and refreshing drinks.The Tuxedo Ridge Ski Resort is 15 miles away from the Mahwah Sheraton, as is the Bear Mountain State Park. Guests can benefit from free, covered parking facilities.
- Layout, freshness of the room and the exceptional modern decor all contributed to out amazing stay at Sheraton Mahwah!
- Requested a non smoker room yet I was placed in a room reeked of cig
Parking was available and close to the hotel.
It was clean AND had an inviting atmosphere.
Most important: the staff “seemed” happy and taken care of. That says a lot about the Sheraton establishment.
- I liked the property and where it is located; central to a lot of places you may want to go. I liked the breakfast, we got there before the eggs were well cooked; I like mine soft and I liked the blintzes they had out, they were really good. The bacon/sausages were cooked well. The room was comfortable. I liked that breakfast was included with our room as well as appetizers. The calamari was really good and hubby said the buffalo wings were good too.
- The hotel room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah
Located in downtown Mahwah, New Jersey, this hotel is 5 minutes from the Mahwah Museum and Champion Golf Course. It features a buffet breakfast and rooms with a 32-inch LCD TV.Each modern room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Mahwah is equipped with an MP3 connection, free cable and free Wi-Fi. Decorated with white linens and carpeted floors, all spacious rooms include air conditioning and a coffee maker.Free access to the 24-hour gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Mahwah Hampton Inn. The hotel features an indoor pool and a 24/7 Suite Shop where snacks and beverages can be purchased.Free shuttle services are provided to attractions within 2.5 miles of the hotel, including Darlington Park which features sports courts, a lake and a golf course.
- My first room had a foul odor coming from the bathroom at all times. The desk manager was able to move me to an upgraded room (without my asking for an upgrade) which was comfortable and nice I appreciated the disposable items- cups, coffee pot filter. Linens seemed very fresh
Bagels and waffles are a great choice.
- Was great great stay… close to the NY Rennsaisance Fair in Tuxedo. Had a wonderful day – came back to hotel to relax after a day jousting!
- Room was clean & quite spacious. Location convenient, but on a busy road. 20 min from Harriman State Park.
Staff was very polite!
Waffles were fluffy, delicious!
Comfort Suites Mahwah
One of our best sellers in Mahwah! Located off Interstate 287, this Mahwah, New Jersey all-suite hotel features a daily continental breakfast and offers suites with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Apple Ridge Country Club is just 4.7 miles away.A sofa bed and spacious work desk are provided in all suites at the Comfort Suites Mahwah. Each warmly decorated suite includes a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room is provided to all guests. A business center and laundry facilities are both located on site.The classic Lafayette Theater is just 2.8 miles from the Mahwah Comfort Suites. Newark Liberty International Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Very clean rooms nicely decorated. Super comfortable bed pillows and chair. Staff members were all very polite. Location was perfect for my needs and well worth the price
- Great breakfast, plenty seating available. Liked the closed closet
- The eggs we not good… waffles were very good. Bed was just a little hard to my liking. Loved all the outlet on the base of the nightstand lamp. Able to run CPAP, computer and charge my phone right there. Parking was very good. Noise level a little loud from the rear door being opened and closed. People outside rear door smoking gave me an uneasy feeling. Overall, I would recommend and I would stay there again.
- Nutritional light breakfast offered, yogurt and fresh fruit, among others offered. Comfortable bed and room.
- the breakfast was one of the best that we have experienced.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mahwah
Within driving distance of the attractions and excitement of New York City, this all-suite hotel in Mahwah, New Jersey offers spacious accommodations and a variety of convenient amenities.Homewood Suites by Hilton Mahwah is only one mile from the New Jersey transit train station that has connections to New York City. The hotel also offers shuttle transportation to and from offices within a 5 miles radius. After a busy day, guests can work out in the fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool.The one and 2-bedroom suites at the Mahwah Homewood Suites feature high-speed internet access and full kitchens. Guests will wake up to a complimentary breakfast, while on evenings Monday through Thursday, the hotel serves a free light meal and drinks at the Welcome Home reception.
- The food was the most disappointing feature. We have stayed here several times before but this time the breakfast experience was horrible.
- I’ve stayed here 4 times in the last 6 months. It’s the perfect location to nyc and Hudson valley. Staff is always friendly. They have free breakfast. Rates are always great. The rooms are cozy.
- Free breakfast is always nice. Love the location. Service is always great. Staff is very friendly. Rates are excellent.
- We had a comfortable visit, as usual. We travel from Vermont every Thanksgiving to visit with family and will always stay at your hotel. The kitchen allows me to prep my food at home and cook it fresh to bring to the family’s house. Any questions or needed items were graciously obtained by the staff. Even the little amount of butter I forgot for my dish which your staff found for me. Great service!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mahwah
New Meadowlands Stadium, home to the New York Giants, is a 30 minute drive from this hotel in Mahwah, New Jersey. An indoor pool and brightly decorated guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV are available.Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mahwah. Each air-conditioned room has coffee-making facilities.A gym and a business center are available at the hotel. A laundromat is available on site.Ramapo College of New Jersey is a 5 minute drive from Mahwah Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. Darlington Golf Course is a 10 minute drive away.
- I booked a King room for 3 people and it was supposed to come with a king bed and a sofa bed. But the room we got only had 1 king bed. We told the staff and were upgraded to a King suite which came with a king bed and a sofa bed. The King suite is spacious, very clean and nicely decorated. The bedroom and the living area were nicely separated. the bathroom was large and very clean.
- The room was spacious and the staff was excellent. We had a problem with the heat and the woman from the front desk came to show us in less than 5 minutes.
- Breakfast was great. The room was extremely comfortable along with the bed
- There was Mix up in the reservations but the manager Jackie and front desk associate Salma I think was her name were amazing they found me a room
Beds nice and comfy
Hotel clerks very friendly and accommodating
Super 8 Mahwah
Close to Interstate 287, this Mahwah hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature cable with HBO movie channel. Darlington Park is 3 miles away.Bright rooms feature modern decor and a work desk. A coffee maker and a private bathroom are also provided at Mahwah Super 8.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fruit and pastries.The property has a 24-hour front desk. Vending machines that offer drinks and snacks are also available.Shopping and dining are within a 5 minute drive of Super 8 Mahwah and Palisades Center is a 20 minute drive away.
- Staff were pleasant young lady that checked me in did her best to make my stay comfortable. First 2 rooms smoky to be non smoking. I asked for refund. Then she called GM and i was put into a better room. Thank you both
- Good value for the low rate I found. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. It’s on the highway, therefor no room with a view. A view is not needed when you just need the room for sleeping.
- Computer in lobby was easy to use and I was able to get an aisle seat on the plane home…. Also, the event was next door and it was great to use your parking and the fee was almost half
- The staff was very friendly and fast. The room was clean and comfortable.
- This hotel was very clean and comfortable with great decor! The parking was tight, but the staff was very helpful in finding us a spot.
DoubleTree by Hilton Mahwah
DoubleTree by Hilton Mahwah is located in Mahwah, just 25 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Brooklyn is 29 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Mahwah, and Queens is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The front desk staff (Kimberly ?) was EXCELLENT! She was professional, patient (since 3 of us were checking in at the same time), and friendly! It was so nice to have an indoor pool in the winter.
- The staff was wonderful. Beds and room very comfortable. Only problem, which the managers quickly resolved, was heavy smoking (seeping into hallway) in the non-smoking room next door to us.
VERY COMFORTABLE BED. NICE SIZED ROOM. GREAT TEMPERATURE IN THE POOL. ATTRACTIVE LOBBY AND ROOMS. LOVED THE WARM COOKIES WHEN WE CHECKED IN.
HOTEL WAS VERY CONVENIENTLY LOCATED.
- Desk person – Oswaldo – was extra friendly , funny, and welcoming!
- I asked for a ground floor room and was accommodated no hassle. Staff always on hand with helpful hints and maps.
The Courtyard Mahwah is situated in New Jersey, 35 miles from New York City. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Mahwah rooms include a large work desk with ergonomic chair. They are air conditioned, and come equipped with a small refrigerator, and coffee machine.Breakfast and dinner, as well as cocktails are served at The Bistro. The Courtyard Mahwah also offers laundry facilities, postal services, and has an on-site market.Mountain Creek is located 20 miles from the Courtyard Mahwah. Nearby leisure activities include mountain biking, horseback riding, and hiking.
- This was a very well thought out suite. The bathroom was roomy with the sink separate from the shower area making easy for 2 to use it at the same time. The roll out desk and very comfortable office chair were great.
- The pool was great. Staff friendly. Nice atmosphere
- I loved the balcony, I wished I was there when it was warmer outside to really enjoy it. I loved that we couldn’t hear our neighbors next door to us. I loved how friendly and helpful the staff was. I love the size of the room
- Excellent staff. Rooms are as clean as can be. Convenient and safe parking. Outdoor courtyard is a real plus for morning coffee. Shower had great pressure. Comfortable beds.
- Great for trip to the outlet, 20 min away. Cafe is reasonably priced, convenient for snacks.
Best Western Inn at Ramsey
This Ramsey hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV. Darlington Golf Course is 5 miles away and Ramsey Country Club is 10 minutes’ drive.Rooms feature plush bedding, a seating area, and a work desk. Tea and coffee making facilities are also included in rooms at Ramsey Best Western.A hot breakfast is served each morning and it features eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles and fruit.Guests have access to the nearby New York Sports Club fitness center. The on-site business center offers fax and photocopying services.Best Western Inn at Ramsey is 5 miles from Campgaw Mountain Ski Area and Palisades Center Mall is a 20-minute drive.
- Excellent free hot breakfast. In-house restaurant is very good for dinner, too. Our room was spacious, clean and comfy. Large flat-screen tv, updated bathroom, fridge were very welcome. All staff greeted us with a smile throughout the building.
- The room is very clean and the bed is very comfortable
- The breakfast. especially having the choice of non pork meat. we really enjoyed the Turkey sausages.
- Courteous, helpful staff; right price, which included a substantial breakfast buffet; clean; QUIET; comfy bed; lots of towels. We especially liked convenient indoor access to adjacent pub/restaurant, Biggie’s, which served delicious food from extensive menu until 11 pm. (We arrived at 10 PM.)
- Bed was extremely comfortable. A great continental breakfast. Very good location. Nice large TV to enjoy the football games with . Overall very pleasant would definitely recommend and would stay there again
Crowne Plaza Suffern-Mahwah
This hotel is an 8-minute drive from downtown Suffern, New York and the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. It features an on-site restaurant, game room and spacious rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.A gym, business center and free on-site parking are also available at the Crowne Plaza Suffern-Mahwah.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard in every room at the Suffern-Mahwah Crowne Plaza Hotel. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a sitting area and ironing facilities.The Flagstone Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and serves American cuisine. The Koi Lounge has a full service bar and a casual lunch and dinner menu.Spook Rock Golf Course is just 1.5 miles from the hotel. Downtown Manhattan in New York City is 30 miles away.
- Loved the bed linens and pillows. We were upgraded to a king suite and were very happy with the extra room.The kitchen counter and barstool chairs were very comfortable. We will definitely come back! Also loved the little clips for the curtains. Nice touch!
There should be free fresh brewed coffee in the morning.
There should be a free Continental breakfast.
- The bed was extremely comfortable! The bathroom was very clean. The breakfast was great.
- Friendly staff, inside and out was aesthetically very nice and well-kept. Everything had a 5-star look to it. Room was very comfortable and clean.
- everything about this hotel were great. Will definitely go back.
Top Hotels In Mahwah New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mahwah New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mahwah New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mahwah New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!