10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mahopac New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mahopac New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mahopac New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mahopac New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mahopac New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mahopac New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mahopac New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mahopac New York State:
Located in Brewster in the region of New York State, 24 miles from Stamford, Heidi’s Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding and biking. Waterbury is 29 miles from Heidi’s Inn, and White Plains is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 24 miles from Heidi’s Inn.
- Staff is so so friendly and helpful! They are super pet friendly and they have the sweetest dogs there. The big fireplace and home feel was amazing.
- I like everything with the room. It was quiet, clean and WiFi available
- Bedding very comfortable with extra pillows. Bathroom set up well. Check-in very quick. Friendly host. Very nice common room for breakfast, great fireplace.
- Good breakfast! Plenty to eat! Staff very friendly!
- Simple but clean room, friendly staff, nice breakfast choices.
Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County
Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County offers accommodations in Mount Kisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bronx is 29 miles from Holiday Inn Mount Kisco, and Stamford is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Mount Kisco-Westchester County.
- Rooms were fine. Food was good and staff was very accommodating .
- Very large room, with standard chain hotel comforts. Fine location for our needs.
- Bed was very uncomfortable , loud Air Conditioner over priced
- The restaurant in the Holiday Inn was excellent. The staff was very polite and the food was wonderful.
- The Front Desk Staff always helpful – as well as the Food & Beverage Staff.
Inn on the Hudson
This inn features free Wi-Fi and non-smoking rooms with a modern decor. The Riverfront Green Park is a 3-minute drive from the property. United States Military Academy at West Point is 10 miles away.The rooms at the Hudson Inn include plush bedding, a work desk and flat-screen cable TV.Continental breakfast is served each morning. The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Outdoor dining is available seasonally.Guests can relax on the gazebo or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool overlooking the Hudson River. Fax and copying services are also available.Shopping and dining are a 5-minute drive from the Inn on the Hudson. The Paramount Theater Hudson Valley venue is a 3-minute drive from the inn. New York City is 30 miles away.
- The bed was not comfortable. The breakfast were stale muffins and fruit in a bowl that tasted horrible. Of course you can always buy your breakfast for 25$
- Breakfast sandwich was very good and filling. Great price too.
- WiFi was good and they gave you a piece of paper with all the info and password.
- The staff was extremely helpful and the view was breathtaking
- They were able to accommodate me for early arrival. Greatly appreciated
Crowne Plaza Danbury
This hotel, right off Interstate 84, is 5.7 miles from downtown Danbury. It offers an on-site restaurant and pub, as well as a fitness centre that overlooks an indoor pool.The rooms at the Crowne Plaza Danbury are soundproof and include cable TV and a work desk.The Danbury Crowne Plaza’s on-site restaurant, the Ridgebury Café, serves a hot breakfast buffet every morning. Also on-site, Hat City Tavern offers drinks and daily happy hour specials.The Crowne Plaza offers room service and a free local shuttle. The hotel has an on-site business centre and 23,000 square feet of meeting space, including the Crowne Ballroom.Danbury Fair Shopping Mall is 4.4 miles from the hotel. Western Connecticut State University-Westside Campus is 3 miles away. Boehringer-Ingelheim is 1.4 miles away.
- I wasn’t able to enjoy my stay I was working in area and it ended up costing me $530.00 for something I didn’t do!!!the check in was pleasant but after that it was all down hill!!i strongly recommend to stay away from this hotel! Rooms are old and have damage and they may randomly charge you for something previously damaged! Stay at HIton down road at least it’s newer construction and if I did damage I wiouldnt have probably paying for it cause I know it would be my fault!!
- place was great. bed was comfortable and breakfast was so good. would come back on our next trip to Danbury, CT
- The hotel was great! Internet was fast and reliable, bed was super comfortable, had the pool all to ourselves, room was very nice and cozy, staff was super friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was fantastic and I normally am not the biggest fan of buffets at hotels, but everything we ate was good with an excellent tea selection for a free continental breakfast.
I’m not a coffee drinker so I got the bonus question wrong. 🙂
Great place to stay. I would say the best part for me was the breakfast. It was Christmas morning – I was in town to preach at a Christmas Day service – and I had the best breakfast I have had in a long time while staying at a hotel. Just what I needed before getting into the pulpit!
- The room was nice and clean. The hotel was nice overall. I liked the breakfast buffet.
Magnuson Hotel Fishkill
Located in Fishkill, 18 miles from New Paltz, Magnuson Hotel Fishkill features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poughkeepsie is 12 miles from Magnuson Hotel Fishkill, and Middletown is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 34 miles from Magnuson Hotel Fishkill.
- It’s clean and breakfast has variety to choose from
- When I go to visit family I always stay there cause it’s clean and the location is wonderful. Very friendly staff
- Beds are very comfortable, breakfast is good you have a lot to choose from , staff very friendly, if you need to switch to a different room they will do it with no complaint . We had stay here 3 times now and will keep on coming back.
- Everything was very professional everything was clean it was perfect and professional
For the second time, I was put in a room with a dirty armchair. It was dirty on the arms and where the he rests. I wouldn’t even touch it. I’ve complained twice, nothing is done!!!!!
Are they permanent fixtures?
Ramada Conference Center Fishkill
Located off Interstate 84 in Fishkill, this hotel is a 5-minutes’ drive from Splash Down Beach, a water park. The hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Ramada Conference Center Fishkill is equipped with coffee facilities and cable TV. They are decorated with dark wood furniture and carpeted floors.The on-site restaurant serves a daily buffet-style hot breakfast and a full dinner. A cocktail lounge is also available.Fishkill Conference Center Ramada offers 10,000 square feet of banquet rooms and hall space. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall is a 15-minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Culinary Institute of America is 16 miles away.
- The staff meet my expectations and the food and lounge were awesome
- The fact that there was a smoking room was a plus.
- The accommodations were nice and the environment was nice
- There was nothing positive about staying here!! !
- The convenience to shopping and grocery store. The manager was very personable and willing to please. However, she was not given much to work with! So much more could be done to improve the property.
Holiday Inn Express Danbury I-84
Close to Interstate 84, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Danbury Railroad Museum and Ridgeway Country Club are a 10 minute drive away.A flat-screen TV and a sitting area are included in each room at Holiday Inn Express Danbury I-84. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided.Western Connecticut State University is 5 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Danbury Fair Shopping Mall is 2 miles away.
- we left too early to take part in the breakfast. Our stay was perfect. Thank you.
- We booked two rooms for one night. We were in town for a funeral. Both rooms were alike, with two queen beds. The beds were firm and comfortable with four pillows on each bed. We were very satisfied with everything about the hotel. The desk clerk was helpful and friendly. We asked for a roll away which he brought up quickly. Breakfast was well stocked, even the fruit. We especially enjoyed the warm cinnamon rolls.
- We ve stayed at Hiltons many times . Have always were completely happy!
The location was good for our purposes.
The room was comfortable and the breakfast just right.
- Breakfast Buffet was excellent. Coffee was perfect. Dinner choices nearby were very good. The room was comfortable and quiet. Will stay here again.
Ethan Allen Hotel
One of our top picks in Danbury.Discover New England elegance and friendly service at the newly renovated Ethan Allen Hotel in Danbury, Connecticut, conveniently located halfway between New York City and Hartford.One of the few full-service hotels in Danbury, Connecticut, the Ethan Allen Hotel will make you feel at home from the moment you step through the door. This unique environment is what sets the Ethan Allen apart from other hotels in Danbury, Connecticut.Hotel suites and guest rooms are all elegantly furnished with classic Ethan Allen furniture, creating a comfortable, homelike environment for all travelers.
- I really enjoyed the clean & spacious room, the refrigerator and coffee maker. The beds were compfy too. Overall the room was very nice. I also enjoyed the very nice in house restaurant and bar. The food was great! I had the pot pie which was very good.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Bed super comfortable.
- Friendly staff, easy check in and check out. Room was nice and bed comfortable.
- THE BED WAS SO NICE AND COMFORATABLE. I LITERALLY HAD THE BEST SLEEP EVER.
- We had an excellent stay and would highly recommend to everyone.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley features free Wi-Fi. Paramount Center for the Arts is 2 miles away.Each room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. The private bathrooms also include a bathtub or shower.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley are provided 24-hour front desk assistance and free parking.Peekskill Museum is less than 2 miles away. Riverfront Green Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Nice facility, right on the river, close to town by car.
- The room was bigger then expected. Very clean and comfortable.
- The coffee machine was broken in my room and the light up mirror was broken as well
- I love how close it was to the job site and the train station. On our day off we walked to the train station and went into NYC. We ad a great time.
- Location, decent breakfast, free 24 hr coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water. Free parking
SpringHill Suites Danbury
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, SpringHill Suites Danbury is located in Danbury in the region of Connecticut, just 23 miles from Stamford.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 31 miles from SpringHill Suites Danbury, and Waterbury is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- I liked the spinach and cheese to add to the eggs.
- The staff went out of there way to accommodate us
- The staff was exceptionally welcoming and competent, even with a very late arrival. The accommodations were spacious, clean and comfortable. Coffee was great!
- Very clean. nice staff. Great locations to restaurants amenities
- The bed was very comfortable, and the hotel was very clean.
Top Hotels In Mahopac New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mahopac New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mahopac New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mahopac New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!