10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mahomet Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Mahomet Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mahomet Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mahomet Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mahomet Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mahomet Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mahomet Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mahomet Illinois:
WoodSpring Suites Champaign Urbana
Located in Champaign, 18 miles from Monticello, WoodSpring Suites Champaign Urbana features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- It was extremely good value for money, the room was very basic but had everything you need, New microwave huge fridge freezer (no pots and pans though) and lot of storage space, everything was quite clean, bathroom Ok although the shower pressure was not great
- Great location and price. Room was clean. Check in was quick and simple.
- it was the best deal in town also very short notice we were pleasantly surprised it was as good as many of the top name compettitors
- NOT MUCH TO BE HONEST WITH YOU. THE BED WAS LOUSY AND NO COFFEE – NO ICE AND NO KLEENEX.
- It had a full size fridge and a small table with two
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Champaign
Located half a mile off Interstate 57, this Champaign, Illinois hotel boasts free Wi-Fi access in every room. The University of Illinois is a 15 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Microtel Inn by Wyndham Champaign features cable TV and a work desk. They are decorated with light colors, bright carpeted floors, and large mirrors.The Champaign Microtel Inn by Wyndham offers copy and fax services from the front desk. Coffee is available in the lobby 24-hours. Ironing facilities and hairdryers are available upon request.A continental breakfast, including fruit and baked goods, is served every morning.The William M Staerkel Planetarium is 4 miles from the hotel. The Champaign Country Club is a 15 minute drive away.
Very friendly service staff. The coffee was hot and good at night, same at breakfast.
The breakfast included bagels for toasting with cream cheese which was exactly what I wanted. My wife went for the bananas and oranges together with a yogurt.
- The front desk woman (Loretta, I believe) was very friendly and helpful). The location and price were great for a quick stay on a road trip. The rooms are small, but clean and well organized.
- Was located just minutes from great shopping and many restaurants. Everyone at the Hotel were very pleasant and helpful. Exceeded our expectations!
- Friendly staff. Our heater blew cold air all night. It was cold and we had gone to bed and turned it on but it never got warmer just blew cold air. I was told an adjustment would be made on my credit card but I havent seen one yet.
- The bed was very comfortable and the food was good and healthy
- Very friendly service staff. The coffee was hot and good at night, same at breakfast.
Wingate By Wyndham Champaign
One of our best sellers in Champaign! Located off Interstate 74, this hotel is less than 1 miles from from shopping at Market Place Mall. It features an indoor pool and pet-friendly guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are provided in all rooms at Wingate by Wyndham Champaign. For convenience, the classic rooms feature a microwave, fridge and coffee machine.A daily hot breakfast is served at Champaign Wingate by Wyndham. Guests can use the fitness center and 24-hour business center that are on-site.This hotel is 3 miles from The University of Illinois campus. Memorial Stadium, home of football’s Fighting Illini, can be reached in a 13-minute drive.
- Overall better than I expected. Very clean property. Very efficient staff.
- The rooms were clean. The facilities lobby, corridors, etc. that’s a big deal to me. The staff was friendly.
- The pool. But lady at the desk yelled at my wife. You don’t bred to get an atitufde.
- Very clean!!! Comfortable bed and pillows. Great staff, great breakfast. Great rates
- It was very clean. The staff were friendly. Great value for the price.
Americas Best Value Inn Champaign
Just off Interstate 74, this hotel is 2 miles from Orpheum Children’s Science Museum. Days Inn Champaign serves a continental breakfast and offers cable TV with HBO in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms. They also have a sitting area. Rooms with a spa tub and a sofa are available.The 24-hour front desk offers fax and copying services. The lobby provides free USA Today newspapers.The Champaign-Urbana Amtrak Train Station is 2 miles from Champaign Days Inn. The University of Illinois is 3 miles away.
- An affordable and convenient place to spend the night if you have business or family matters to take care of in the area. Nice staff on call. Clean room.
- We booked this hotel for my brothers graduation from UIUC. The prices were outrageous because everyone was trying to find hotel accommodations. However, the hotel was close to campus and suited our needs. Definitely no luxuries though.
- The only good thing about the facility is it was located close to my venue, but clearly there were better options in the area that would have been cleaner and more comfortable.
- There wasn’t much i liked about this property.
- Day staff very friendly and helpful. This is a budget hotel, but very clean and worth the money. I would certainly stay there again.
Quality Inn & Suites Champaign
Located in Champaign in the region of Illinois, 19 miles from Monticello, Quality Inn & Suites Champaign features a playground and indoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Looks can be deceiving. When I pulled up to the building, it looked like it would be a sleazy hotel. Check in and check out process was very fast.
- I forgot about the breakfast but the stay was nice until the morning of checkout.
- Comfy bed, clean room, nice staff (even when we checked in at like 2am), hot breakfast included and well priced
- The room and bathroom were clean there were plenty of towels for us
- bed and pillow were super comfortable, room very clean and breakfast was super especially the eggs and sausage. Check in was a breeze and agent was extra helpful and even upgraded our room to a suite for a small upcharge. Would stay again
Drury Inn & Suites Champaign
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Drury Inn & Suites Champaign offers accommodations in Champaign, just 18 miles from Monticello.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- My 9 year old daughter loved the pool. Us adults loved the adult drinks. Lol…
- Can always depend on Drury for friendly staff and the extras..
- Three free cocktails. Nice free mini buffet which is perfect for kids or if you want a light supper. They served hot dogs-can’t go wrong with that unless you’re on a carb free diet. Small salad bar-just ok. Pasta-not rateable for my taste. Nachos with cheese-fine if you’re into that? Free popcorn-bonus. Staff was beyond friendly! Hotel/room was updated & very clean & comfortable & quiet. A decent size pool for all you little swimmers out there. The lobby was very small but who really cares? Some hotels have elaborate lobbies & the rest of the hotel is in shambles. Not the case here! Nice little coffee/breakfast/snack bar room & exercise room. Absolutely great value for the money!
- The Drury Inn of Champaign, IL was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever experienced. The room was large and roomy! While there were just two of us this stay, I would love to bring some family members to enjoy the extra space. The front desk staff was exceptionally helpful. We were very pleased with our stay.
- The staff was very friendly. Good hot breakfast. Hot food also available during happy hour. Clean comfortable rooms.
Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – University Area
Located in the Urbana neighborhood in Champaign, 20 miles from Monticello, Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – University Area features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 44 miles from Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – Univ.
Urbana is a great choice for travelers interested in atmosphere, bars and relaxation.
- The room was very quiet. The air conditioner was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable. Great experience. Thanks. Plan to stay there next year for the conference.
- I didn’t like my stay was very uncomfortable and it was not very clean. During breakfast there were no adults with children horrible experience.
- The staff was very pleasant which gets the 2.5 rating for my visit. Everything else I give -10.
- The room was excellent didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast
- Took long for someone to come. Gave me a room that was not cleaned up, then another one which was ok. Key from back did not work, I had heavy luggage, etc
Days Inn Farmer City
In central Illinois, this hotel is halfway between Bloomington and Champaign. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features an on-site fitness center.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every room at Days Inn Farmer City. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and a coffee maker.The front desk at the Farmer City Days in is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. Guests can also use the on-site barbecue facilities.The Museum of the Grand Prairie is 14 miles from the hotel. Clinton Lake State Recreation Area is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Champaign
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Champaign is located in Champaign, just 29 miles from Arthur.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Central Illinois Regional Airport is 45 miles away.
Continental breakfast was good. Location was a plus. Pool area was fantastic!!
Daughter went to take a bath and the faucet transition lever was broken. Had to call for maintenance to fix. Speedy resolution to the problem.
- Breakfast was excellent! Omelette prepared exactly right. Thanks!
- It was clean and updated. There were a lot of restaurants and fast food places in the area to grab a quick bite to eat.
The personnel was very friendly and accommodating.
Beds were very comfortable
Fresh omelet at breakfast was great!
- The room was nicely furnished and the beds were comfortable. It was very clean.
- Continental breakfast was good. Location was a plus. Pool area was fantastic!!
Americas Best Inn & Suites Urbana
Featuring free WiFi, Americas Best Inn & Suites Urbana offers accommodations in Urbana, just 1.6 miles from Champaign.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arthur is 31 miles from Americas Best Inn Urbana, and Monticello is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Central Illinois Regional Airport, 45 miles from Americas Best Inn & Suites Urbana.
- The bed was comfortable. The heating unit worked well. The bathroom sink was spacious enough for our needs. We had to check out early on the afternoon of our expected last full day. Got a $25 refund.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating. Took care of anything we needed.
- Good location in the middle of the twin cities. Access to a main road.
- Location was great. Didn’t have any issues with hospital/ambulance sirens like some reviewers said. Staff was friendly. Heat worked. TV worked. Had hot water. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean.
Honest and pleasant manager. I left my purse in breakfast area and he had it set aside for me.
Reservations were handled properly.
All usual cleaning was done (dust, vacuum, bathroom sinks, toilets).
Bed was comfortable.
Top Hotels In Mahomet Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mahomet Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mahomet Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mahomet Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!