10 Best Hotels To Stay In Máguez Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Máguez Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Máguez Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Máguez Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Máguez Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Máguez Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Máguez Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Máguez Lanzarote:
Puerto del Carmen is 15 miles from Sunset Inn, and Playa Blanca is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 miles from Sunset Inn.
- They were very accommodating with my late arrival, and were very friendly. It wasn’t crowded and the room was a nice size. It was very casual, clean, and had basic necessary amenities.
- you get what you pay for. Its clean a bed for the night at a good location. Only issue is finding it – no longer any sign for sunset inn , instead its the side door of the the good veggie restaurant
- Very nice people in the house and also at the restaurant … very helpful communicative smiley and friendly … nice to stay there 🙂
- The hostel is close to the sea, but very far from the main city center with a very few public transport, so Bert you rent a car.
- No wi-fi or kettle in rooms. No kitchen. No light in shower (you can take a shower in non daylight hours if you go with a flashlight.One day the toilet had 1 paper roll on 5 people. Have to wait for hot water in shower + hard to mix the water right. stay hereonly if desperate.No locker given
Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico
At the hotel, all rooms have a desk. All rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms at Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 8 miles from the hotel.
Palacio Ico is a lovely heritage boutique hotel. Everything about our stay was great, but to summarize a couple things:
– Very welcoming and helpful staff + owners
– Beautifully designed room (we stayed in #9; i think listed as Deluxe Queen Suite)
– The restaurant on-site looks great and serves delicious food. The included breakfast is also taken here and didn’t disappoint.
– Teguise itself is a lovely calm town and welcome break from the overrun southern coast.
- Wonderful little gem of a hotel in one of the most picturesque parts of an increible island.
This hotel is totally amazing ! We stayed here for 2 nights then returned for our last night just to be able to stay in a suite room ! The hotel has a restaurant which I believe is run independently (although you’d never guess this) which is also amazing and I’ll review on Trip advisor.
The rooms are individually decorated with amazing style and panache, all of the staff are wonderful ; the position and ambience are first class.
One of the best hotels we have stayed in during our extensive travel around the world – THANK YOU Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico !!!
- humidity in the room was too high ( not regulary ventilated )
- The accomodation is incredible! In amazing town in the center of wonderful land! The attentive and friendly staff arounds with care and treats so perfect. Only kind words about this spot: room was comfy with style design, clean as nature; silence and purity as performance for this place; classy and homie meal as treatment. To get there easy – in the center of the town. It’s possible to park car close to the hotel or in front of and it’s free.
- Palacio Ico is a lovely heritage boutique hotel. Everything about our stay was great, but to summarize a couple things:
Beatriz Costa & Spa
The complex features facilities aimed to help you both be active and to relax, including a Talasoterapia center and a sports center for the practice of tennis and minigolf. One of the main attractions in this establishment are the 6562 ft² of swimming pools located in the middle of this tropical garden. One pool is heated and another for children.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including an Oriental restaurant, all offering buffet meals. Show cooking is also available.There is a free daily shuttle service to Las Cucharas Beach and the center of Costa Teguise. There is also a free weekly shuttle service to Arrecife.
- The staff, facilities and the general atmosphere.
- Good selection of food. Bedroom very quiet located in a different side of the hotel to where we stayed previously which was very noisy.
We were in room 359,it had view of the mountains and is very quiet….we loved it…but it was quite a walk from
the lift to the room…so no good if you couldnt walk far.
Big room and bathroom…comfy beds and very clean and a nice balcony to sit out.
All the staff were lovely and very hard working.
Big swimming area and plenty of sunbeds. Fantastic sauna,jaquzzi,and steam room.
Big hotel with plenty of things going on day and night.
We only had breakfast which was plentyfull and all fresh.
If you want to explore the island,you will need a car unless you go on the organized trips.
The hotel is a long walk to the centre and the beaches…..but we loved it and will certainly go back to this hotel.
- A room with three beds was paid for the room given only had two ..i asked for low floor as scared of hights and put me and 13 and 5 year old on the top floor ..the bathroom cups were full of someones left over toothpaste hadnt been cleaned when i informed reception they got very rude and funny towards me ..wouldnt pay to stay there again
- Everything from breakfast to nightly entertainment was well organised and of top class quality.
Meliá Salinas – Adults Recommended
Dove into the Melià Salinas’ lagoon swimming pools to cool off from the warm sunshine. You can also enjoy the fantastic climate in the lush gardens, full of local color. This vibrancy is reflected in the interior – inspired by famous local artist, Cesar Manrique.Dine inside or out at your choice of 4 on-site restaurants. You can even watch you meal being prepared as part of the live culinary show, which accompanies the evening’s entertainment.There is an evening bar and lounge, a pool bar and a beach bar. Other hotel facilities include a professional water sports center, 3 floodlit tennis courts, beauty center, and a wellness area with sauna and whirlpool.The hotel offers direct access to the beach.The property also offers The Level services in some rooms, including a private check-in area, Nespresso machine, pillow menu, and concierge services.
- Staff were amazing the level facilities were first rate
The friendly staff, the great food, the beautiful view from the room, the awesome swimming pool and the most unique of all: the tropical garden in the middle of the hotel- simply astonishing!
Would definitely recommend this for any couple looking for a couple of days of relaxation and romance
- I like very much the gardens, good food with the gluten free options and special big thank you to the guy who prepared for me and my friend gluten free options whilst he was very friendly. Also the swimming pools were extraordinary.
The room was spacious, modern and very clean, extra large bed and very comfortable, fresh towels and bed linen also beach towels, the housekeeping and the reception staff were courteous and very helpful, many thanks to Elena, beautiful sea view, nice pool and beach area, gym and free access to the tennis courts and a cute little bar next to the exit by the beach.
The hotel has also a very interesting and unique indoor garden.
The hotel is close to many restaurants bars and shops nearby.
They have also sent us a bottle of cava as a birthday gift upon our arrival, really appreciated it:)
The room was lovely – bed very comfortable and the bathroom/ shower really nice.
Food was nice, and restaurant staff very friendly.
The pool is lovely and lots of shade available when the sun comes out.
Barceló Teguise Beach – Adults Only
Each air-conditioned room in this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities, safe for hire, and mini-bar with a charge, plus a balcony with outdoor furniture. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower, and some come with a spa bath.The property offers a large outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and Balinese beds, plus a bar. There is also a free-to-use fitness center, and a massage service available for an extra charge. The wellness center includes sensations showers, Turkish bath and sauna.You can practice many activities in the hotel, such as windsurfing and diving.The city of Arrecife is 3.7 mi from the Barceló Teguise Beach – Adults Only, and Lanzarote Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
- The staff were great, facilities amazing, food 5 star. You must stay here.
Staff are very welcoming and helpful.
The bed was huge and very comfortable in a lovely quiet room.
I’ve never tried half-board before and was pleasantly surprised by the selection on offer. If deep fried goodness is your thing you’ll be well served. But equally if you enjoy fresh grilled fish and crisp salads you’ll be just as happy.
- Room was modern and spacious. The jacuzzi on the balcony was a great add-on and very welcome after being out hiking all day. Restaurant was good (but becomes a bit monotonous after a couple days), staff all very friendly.
- How modern the hotel with in comparison with others around even though they were all 4 star. Food choice was really good but labelling was poor.
- Hardly wanted to leave the hotel, beds so comfy, pools are fabulous
Grand Teguise Playa
Accommodations is brightly decorated and air conditioned. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom. Most rooms offer views of the Atlantic Ocean.The El Jabillo buffet restaurant serves a European and American breakfast, and Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner. Drinks and cold snacks are available at the poolside bar, La Estrella. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the Los Alisios bar in the lobby.Guests can make use of Grand Teguise Playa’s tennis and squash courts. There is also a gym in the complex.
- Hotel is very nice , room cleen excelent , food excelent , very nice holliday
- The Hotel staff were amazing. We went to the hotel on a hen party and we’d be quite a competitive group and so got involved in all of the various hotel activities! Borhey and Chico were so much fun and really made our holiday so enjoyable! The pool area is fab and to buffet food was good (not amazing but quite nice) All bar and table wait staff were also so attentive. Thank you to all!
- Everything was lovely it was a totally relaxing holiday in a beautiful hotel
- Central location, clean, good facilities and value for money.
- animation team were great fun and keep you entertained.
Blue Sea Costa Bastian
The bright, spacious rooms have a ceiling fan, mini-bar and satellite TV. There is a desk and a safe can be hired. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant serves buffet with live cooking and snacks are available throughout the day. The hotel’s entertainment program includes live music and game nights.Daily activities for children from 4 to 11 years old are offered, and there is a separate Teen Club. Mini golf and table tennis are also available at Blue Sea Costa Bastian. You can also rent a car or bicycle from the tour desk.
- Swimming pool and the mattresses and the bar staff except 2 there is a miserable woman and a chinese/japanes/Malaysian guy they are so miserable and horrible to guests, the food wasn’t great not enough choices, the rooms very hot and they have no air conditioning the fans does help.
- Very clean and comfortable, great offer, amazing pool area, very friendly staff, Wi-Fi is extremely good
- It made me laugh every morning to see the staff mamber Fanny! Only the Brits would understand.
- Was very impressed with the selection of meat at meal times. Accompaniments were not so impressive. Pizzas lovely. Breakfast lovely. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Nice pool area and gardens.
Lovely palm tree courtyard for sunbathing with shade.
Occidental Lanzarote Playa
Occidental Lanzarote Playa has an outdoor pool. There is a golf course 2.5 mi away.The modern, air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen satellite TV. There is also a mini-fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private terrace with sea viewsThe capital of the island, Arrecife, is just a short drive from the property, and Lanzarote Airport is only 7.5 mi away.
Pools very good
Fresh cooked food to choose from in front of you
Clean and comfortable room, plenty of choice with the food and of a exceptable srandard .
Plenty of sun beds but limited space between them.
Friendly staff but only being half board a bit of a performance getting a drink at the bar.
Little bit out of town but nice walk .
- Having all inclusive was very handy. Good entertainment every night. Wide selection of food offered and nearly always access to food. Good range of drinks to chose from. Nice balcony and big bathrooms with lovely showers. Free shuttle bus into Teguise and the main beach to visit. Taxis into Teguise are only 4 Euro which is handy and reception will have one in a few minutes for you. Plenty of activities throughout the day to enjoy.
- The hotel is modern, clean rooms.Nice and big pools.Food was delicious during the day, big variety of food(e.g prawns,mussels,pork,beef,chicken,salads,fruit and desserts). 20 minute walk from Costa Teguise centre.
- I liked its location and facilities. Always clean and the staff where always friendly
- Pools very good
Occidental Lanzarote Mar
The air-conditioned rooms at the Occidental Lanzarote Mar feature satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private balcony. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel offers a kids’ club. There is also a playground, mini golf course, human-size table football, wellness center and gym.The buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a poolside bar and a lobby bar featuring live music and entertainment. Central Arrecife is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. You can drive to Lanzarote airport in around 15 minutes.
- Hotel was very clean and food was good. All Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Rooms were spacious and cleaned daily. Can use hotel pool towels at €10 each deposit which is great to have more room in your suitcase!
Plenty of entertainment for Adumts and Children, sun beds are free and comfortable
All inclusive is pretty good
Staff were generally very polite, professional and helpful, but there were a few exceptions as always
- The staff are friendly and obliging in what is essentially a 2 star hotel
- Great location, food very good, staff very nice, was a relaxing time!
- Wanda in the gym was great – also a brilliant olympic size swimming pool. If you just want to relax still a great hotel for families. Staff very friendly. Food is good and very clean hotel. A 4€ taxi gets you into Costa Teguise centre.
Club la Santa All sports inclusive
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Some rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.At Club la Santa All sports inclusive you’ll find a restaurant serving Italian, sushi and international cuisine. Vegetarian and dairy-free options can also be requested.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a fitness room. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as windsurfing and cycling.Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Club la Santa All sports inclusive, while Playa Blanca is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Máguez Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Máguez Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Máguez Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Máguez Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!