10 Best Hotels To Stay In Magnetun Buskerud – Top Hotel Reviews
Magnetun Buskerud is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Magnetun Buskerud. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magnetun Buskerud. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magnetun Buskerud. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Magnetun Buskerud right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Magnetun Buskerud with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Magnetun Buskerud:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pers Hotel offers accommodations in Gol. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Hemsedal is 17 miles from Pers Hotel, and Geilo is 28 miles away.
- Good dinner buffet, and very good breakfast. We god a nice and quiet room away from the restaurant and the bar.
- A lot of space at Pers Lodge. It was possible to bring my dog on tour.
- The atmosphere was good the hotel is nicely apppointed outside the rooms. We have been in Norway for a month and this was the poorest service and value we have had
- The breakfast buffet was wonderful and had a great variety of different items. The room was good size and very clean and up to date
Love that we had so many towels in the bathroom.
The shower had exellent waterpressure.
The breakfast buffé was lovley -and we love that all the food had a label on it!
The parking lot was really good.
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Smedsgården Hotel is located in Nesbyen in the region of Buskerud, just 24 miles from Hemsedal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Geilo is 30 miles from Smedsgården Hotel, and Al is 17 miles from the property.
- We stayed in s cottage. It had everything you need on holiday. The breakfast was delicious, coffee was excellent.
- Very good breakfast. Friendly hostess. Good diner. Good bathroom.
- The breakfast was awesome with a very big choice and the best bread we had in whole Norway. Very nice view with mountains around. The staff was very helpful when we needed help. Warm and cosy room.
- Friendly staff, clean room with a good view of mountains, good and reach breakfast.
- Beautiful location in beautiful countryside scenery with something of a “back-to-the-sixties” touch. Very quiet, relaxed, down-to-earth place lacking modern sophistication, but pleasantly so, and without fancy nonsense that you don’t really need. Heavyweight room key instead of magnetic key cards and everything radiates old and clean simplicity. In particular, I loved the balcony at the end of the builduing with a great view into the valley .
Located in Nesbyen, 27 miles from Hemsedal, Thoen Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Geilo is 30 miles from Thoen Hotel, and Al is 19 miles from the property.
- Avoid, unless you are dead and vont you hated family gett together after your funeral.
- The owner of the property was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. The rooms are very clean and parking is very close. We loved our stay!
An the man in the recipcion was
Very nice an help us
With a good things to do in Oslo
- simpel and easy, no tv and no radio in the rom, ok breakfast. One man show. Good service. Very quiet place. Fast and confy beds
- The manager, owners was incredibly kind, helpful and thoughtful.
Solstad Hotel & Motel
This hotel is located in central Gol and overlooks the Hallingdal Valley. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and free private parking. Gol Train Station is only 1.5 miles away.All accommodations at Solstad Hotel & Motel have a TV.Solstad Hotel’s in-house restaurant offers a variety of dishes, and the cafe serves homemade meals. In summer, guests can relax out on the large terrace.The surrounding mountains provide easy access to skiing and hiking.
- One of the nicer hotels in Gol, though pretty quiet in the fall. Very nice breakfast buffet and a very nice room despite being part of a set of detached buildings. Likely a great to stay if skiing in the area during winter
Very friendly, professional hostess at breakfast. Beautiful log building and attractive breakfast space and great breakfast snacks.
Our room was spacious. Just what we needed to re-pack and organize our gear after a month on the road.
- Bed was a bit too soft. Rooms across the parking lot (30m) from office/, restaurant. Nice front desk staff.
- Very clean. conveniently located on a main road. Nice breakfast included.
- I will not enumerate all that I liked. because this is a great list! just to say that I liked it all! I am delighted with this hotel!
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Oset Høyfjellshotell is located in Golsfjellet in the region of Buskerud, just 15 miles from Hemsedal. The hotel has a sauna and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play darts at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Beitostøl is 29 miles from Oset Høyfjellshotell, and Al is 20 miles away.
- our receptionist and waiters and waitresses were extremely nice and friendly and helpful!
- We loved the remote and rustic location of this hotel and found it charming in its “frozen in time” mid-century style. Although the rooms have not been updated in a long, long time (the bathroom had) everything was spotlessly clean. The spacious common spaces were very inviting and comfortable. After a delicious dinner we enjoyed walking the property down to the water. The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast was abundant. We would highly recommend staying here.
- Hotel makes up for the remote location. Front desk very helpful and cheerfully address your requests, and the breakfast was quite good too.
- For those who like remote places – like being at the end of the world – this ist the place to be. Quietness, nature: there is plenty of it there.
- I loved the hotel – great service, nice cosy atmosphere and very good food 🙂
Located in Golsfjellet in the region of Buskerud, 14 miles from Hemsedal, Guriset Høyfjellshotell features a fitness center and ski-to-door access. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Beitostøl is 28 miles from Guriset Høyfjellshotell, and Al is 20 miles away.
- Hotel for winter holidays with a beautiful view from the windows.
- Hyggelig vertskap som gjør alt for at du skal ha et hyggelig opphold. Nydelig mat og et godt vinutvalg til hyggelige priser. Beliggenhet midt i skiløypa med milevis av preparerte skiløyper. Her kommer vi definitivt tilbake.
Fantastisk hyggelig personalen, alle måltider var veldig smakfult. Stille, rolig og gode senger.
Bra tur terreng sommer og vinter.
Føltes som om vi var tilbake på 70 80 tallet 😉
Frokost bra, Buffet veldig bra. Personal helt fantastisk. Super Service. Internet ekstrem bra.
Veldig rolig. Natur pur.
- Maten var helt utsøkt. Både middag lørdag, og brunst på søndag. Fantastisk utsikt fra salongen. Musikken på kvelden kunne vært mye bedre. Kanskje han lettere hadde funnet tonen med litt glede i sangen sin. Kompet var greit. Hyggelig betjening som kom med gode turforslag i nærområdet.
Featuring free WiFi, Liatoppen Fjellstue offers accommodations in Al, just 14 miles from Hemsedal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment and bike rental. Geilo is 17 miles from Liatoppen Fjellstue, and Fagernes is 30 miles from the property.
Spectacular mountain top view.
Hotel with a charm – cosy common areas, fireplace, games etc.
Basic yet cosy and comfy rooms.
- Location of the Hotel was great, on top of a (small) mountain. Hotel has a big lounge, and sauna in the basement.
The particular atmosphere in the public areas: cozy feeling and amazing view.
The ladies at the reception were very nice and helpful.
Surroundings are also very beautiful.
- the hotel loby is very interesting (Scandinavian style)
- Hotel is in amazing environment, typical norwegian family hotel, clean, comfortable, delicious food, personal helpful and in my case also unbelievable cooperation with owner, because i propose there my girlfriend and he made for us unforgettable moments. Big thank you to all of the staff in Liatoppen.
- Great breakfast.
Fossheim Hotel Hemsedal
Featuring free WiFi, Fossheim Hotel Hemsedal offers accommodations in Hemsedal.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Beitostøl is 29 miles from Fossheim Hotel Hemsedal, and Geilo is 26 miles away.
- Everything. Great breakfast, friendly family and staff, comfy rooms!
- Cozy, rustic feeling. Fresh and comfy rooms. Slept very well. Pool tables in the lounge area. Stellar breakfast with great and high quality options.
- The hotel was quite cheap compared to the other options for 2 people in Hemsedal. The breakfast was ok: bread, coffee, butter, jam, hams, cheese, etc
- We felt very welcome upon arrival at reception and the breakfast was plentiful and delicious. We have fond memories of sitting by the open fire with a pizza and a glass of wine after an epic day skiing.
- We did not have any expectations but was positively surprised. We booked a delux room. The room was in the annex and was nicely decorated. The breakfast buffe was good. Friendly host.
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Skogstad Hotel offers accommodations in Hemsedal. The hotel has a sauna and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Beitostøl is 29 miles from Skogstad Hotel, and Geilo is 26 miles away.
- Location is great, right in the center of town close to all amenities. We stayed here for a night between two days skiing and it was perfect for us. Breakfast was great and check in and out was easy.
- Lovely hotel that feels like a ski chalet. Great mountain views. Lovely breakfast. Just 20 minutes walk from the ski centre, or a few minutes in a free bus
- It was perfect location. Kind staff. Coffee all the time and croasaant in the hotel. The brewcfast was beautifull
- I had good room. comfy bed, good size bathroom. Friends had tiny bathrooms and noisy rooms
This property is very clean and the staff is generally helpful. Some staff is excellent; one is clearly in the wrong job. Breakfast staff is likewise generally friendly; the blonde manager needs to find a new job.
Despite the above, I loved staying at this property and will definitely do so again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fanitullen Hotel offers accommodations in Hemsedal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Beitostøl is 29 miles from Fanitullen Hotel, and Geilo is 26 miles from the property.
- The WiFi worked well, and there was a water kettle and instant coffee (and instant chocolade) in the room
- It’s in the middle if the center. Near to all. Really good view on the mountains
- Good location in the city center. Close to the shop, restaurants. Slopes only 2 minutes away by the car. Nice staff, clean room,
- Incredibly friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to make our stay easier, Very thankful to them for their assistance in arranging paperwork!
Very friendly staff, great hotel, good beds, good shower, perfect breakfast. Very flexible staff, nice and quiet room
What is there more to wish fore
Top Hotels In Magnetun Buskerud Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Magnetun Buskerud to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Magnetun Buskerud but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Magnetun Buskerud. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!