10 Best Hotels To Stay In Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Magaz De Pisuerga Castile And Leon:
On site facilities include a restaurant-bar, a gym, sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool that is located 350 feet away.Located in a residential area in the outskirts of Palencia, Europa Centro offers direct access to the A62 Motorway.
- Everything.Staff very friendly and helpful.Rooms were very clean.Definitely return.Great selection at breakfast.Just a short taxi ride to the city.
- The staff in the restaurant helped my son to celebrate his birthday in style . The choice of menu is very good and cooked to perfection.
Good Aico, they talk English and French. Good restaurant.
The room was nice and clean but with a slight smell of smokers. Beds comfy and very large but did not sleep that well because every hour or so some people from the party downstairs went to sleep in a Spanish-noisy way.
- Breakfast was good with lots of options on the buffet.
- Location great if you are between stops but nothing around the hotel. Best option is to have your meals in the hotel restaurant which is fine but nothing to write home about. Quiet and comfortable.
Eurostars Diana Palace
Rooms at the Diana Palace are equipped with satellite TV and a work desk. The bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The Diana Palace serves a varied buffet breakfast. The restaurant offers homemade dishes served à la carte and room service from Monday to Thursday, except holidays.In the lobby there is a café, which is open 24 hours. There is also a reading area, large-screen TV and a computer with free internet access.The San Francisco Church and Palencia Cathedral are within a 10-minutes’ walk of the hotel. Valladolid Airport is 25 mi away and there are good train connections to Madrid from the station opposite.
Underground car park which was secure
General ambience of hotel was good
- Basic facilities, but quite good central location in this very pleasant town. Helpful staff: rather tight underground car park with vehicle lift.
- Excellent staff particularly the reception and restaurant waitress
Reception staff is very friendly
Location is 5 min walk from the train station
- Well deserved four star standard. Close to the train station.
- Underground car park which was secure
Hotel Castilla Vieja
After a day’s work or sightseeing, relax with a drink in the hotel’s traditional Spanish cafe. You can also choose between 2 on-site restaurants offering delicious authentic specialties from Castile and the rest of Spain.As a guest of the Castilla Vieja you can make free use of the gym located 50 feet from the hotel. Private parking is available on site at the Castilla Vieja.
- Close to train station and location was very good to sites such as the cathedral. Comfortable, clean, conscientious service with A/C and room accomodations set this stay apart; affordable, yet not skimpy.
- Good location close to the Plaza Mayor. The Hotel is quite old fashioned but did have a very nice bar and a coffee shop, and excellent staff.
- Perfect central location, friendly staff, nice large room and very quiet. Excellent cafe/bar reasonably priced.
Arrived early AM, 4 hours later than planned. The person on duty at the check in was very pleasant, cheerful and helpful with the garage parking
The room was spacious, fresh and clean with a balcony overlooking a Briefcommunal landscaped plaza.
Breakfast was excellent with a wide selection of food and drink on offer and staff pleasant and helpful
- When we arrived the room allocated had a poor view and we asked to change which was much better. Breakfast was good choices. friendly staff
Hotel Palacio Congresos
The bright spacious rooms also include a desk and an ergonomic chair. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms also offer views of Palencia’s well-known Cristo del Otero statue.Palacio Congresos has an on-site garage and 24-hour reception. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant and the restaurant is open for dinner too. The hotel also has a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge with a large flat-screen TV. Laundry and room service are also available.There are squash and paddle tennis courts 150 feet away and the hotel can reserve courts for you. The Palacio Congresos offers easy road access to Santander, Bilbao, León, Burgos and Valladolid.
- Air con in high August temperatures. Extremely good value, maybe because it was the weekend. Nice lady on reception. Lovely “social room”
- Position of Hotel in quiet area but convenient to stroll into town for restaurants, sightseeing and shopping. Excellent underground onsite private car parking.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Bar closed during the day but reception staff made coffee for us. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Nice location near the city center, comfortable rooms
- The reception and breakfast staff were very nice, breakfast was lovely.
OK Hotel La Basílica
The comfortable and functional rooms feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a desk and free Wi-Fi. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.La Basílica offer services such as a 24-hour reception and tourist information. Free outdoor parking is available on site.The comfortable hotel is conveniently located on the main communications axis in the northern half of Spain, between France and Portugal, making it an ideal stopover while you discover the surrounding regions.You will have easy access to the both A62 and A67 Highways connected to Burgos and Santander.
- The secure car park was particularly appreciated and the breakfasts were excellent value.
- Staff are super nice and the location is great! Rooms were clean and shower was perfect!
- Clean, modern and recently redecorated hotel. Easy to find. Very good value room and breakfast. Friendly and helpful reception by staff.
- Very helpful and friendly staff.Easy to park outside or near hotel.Only 10 mins from Palencia.
- Everything in room v good including very comfy bed
AC Hotel Palencia, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge.AC Hotel Palencia is located 1.2 mi from the bus station and the train station. Valladolid airport is just 35 mi away from the hotel.
Excellent reception, especiaaly Ms Raquel, and restaurant service under the outstanding management of Ms Carman, director of the hotel, who even helped us to change a new TV for us to have Englush channels.
Free parking outside the hotel.
- Everything as it should be in a modern clean hotel
- Convenient for overnight stay en route to Portugal central city location
- Good food and plenty of it , beds was really comfortable, rooms clean .and very reasonably priced.
- perfect for a stop en route from Santander to Algarve
- Excellent reception, especiaaly Ms Raquel, and restaurant service under the outstanding management of Ms Carman, director of the hotel, who even helped us to change a new TV for us to have Englush channels.
Hotel Don Rodrigo
The rooms at Don Rodrigo are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV. A child under 10 is able to stay for free if using existing bedding.There is a continental breakfast available in the restaurant at the hotel. Due to the hotel’s central location it is also possible to find other restaurants, bars and cafes nearby.The Museum of Palencia and Mayor Bridge over the Carrión River are within walking distance of the Don Rodrigo hotel.
The hotel was basic but great value for money. Was close to the centre (a 3 minute walk).
car parking is available (at additional small cost) – but is so handy to have as the public car parks were a 10 minute walk away.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and tidy. The hotel was located in a good location between the town centre and the river. Great value for money.
For a 2 star hotel it was in a very convenient location to walk to the old town ( which was lovely); the staff were really pleasant and helpful although couldn’t speak English but google translate was a bonus!!
Breakfast was excellent- lovely croissants and the ham and cheese first class. All round we would recommend this hotel and it has free underground parking!!
- Great value for money, comfortable hotel. Secure underground parking very good (had to be booked in advance and cost 5 euro)
- Great location. Close to the river and a beautiful park which was great because we had our dog. One of the prettiest cathedrals was just behind the hotel and there were a couple of decent restaurants in the plaza. Perfect for a stopover. Parking in the hotel a plus.
- The hotel was basic but great value for money. Was close to the centre (a 3 minute walk).
Sercotel Rey Sancho
The Hotel Rey Sancho is next to Isla Dos Aguas Golf Course. Palencia’s famous Cristo del Otero statue is 9.3 mi away, and the city of Valladolid is 30 minutes away by car. The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimate Route passes 19 mi from the hotel.Rooms in the Sercotel Rey Sancho have views of Palencia’s old town or the swimming pool. They all have satellite TV, and a safety deposit box. Free WiFi access is also available.The hotel’s smart restaurant offers characteristic Castilian food, with buffet meals in summer. The café-bar serves snacks and drinks all day. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request. The hotel also has a fitness center and a massage service.
- This is a standard modern hotel with the usual layout in the room. Everything worked OK. Most staff helpful and courteous. Good selection at breakfast. Convenient to pleasant walks along the river.
- End general to do estubo bien , LA cama comodisima desayuno completo volveremos
- Chose to have dinner in the hotel and the set menu was excellent after some translation and proved to be excellent value for money
- IT WAS A STOP OVER FOR ONE NIGHT ON THE WAY TO THE FERRY, A BIT DATED IN EVERY RESPECT, THOUGH THE FOOD IN THE RESTAURANT WAS LIMITED BUT ADEQUATE, WOULD LOOK FOR A BETTER ONE NEXT TIME
- Fantastic hotel. Huge family room with very generous (and well-equipped) bathroom. Comfortable (massive!) bed and perfectly adequate sofa bed for son. Double room also a good size. We had lunch at the onsite restaurant and found it very tasty and great value. The pool and gardens were fab. Not a massive pool, but perfect for a cool dip after a long, hot drive! We ate out for dinner (Chinese restaurant about 5 minutes away – fantastic!!) but the evening menu at the hotel looked excellent. Breakfast had a lot of choice & a great pod coffee machine. Minibar in room was very welcome. Never stayed at a Sercotel Hotel before but certainly won’t be the last.
Hotel Alda Centro Palencia
All rooms are heated and come with a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The hotel has a TV lounge and vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a free communal kitchen for all guests.Tourist information is available and luggage storage is offered. Set on a quiet street, the hotel is within a 5-minute walk of the Diocesan Art Museum and the main square, Plaza Mayor.
Ideal for travellers without car ( next to train and bus on the way to the old
citycentre). Small room with all you need.
- The staff was excellent and I had the use of the kitchen like all the guests.
- Great value for money, very clean and comfortable.
- Great value. Very helpful reception staff. Central location.
Freely available air conditioning in room — very useful, since the weather was hot.
My bicycle was securely locked in a storeroom on the ground floor.
- Ideal for travellers without car ( next to train and bus on the way to the old
- I really like the excellent city centre location and the friendly staff – both at reception and the cleaning. Thank you so much. Although one can hear plumbing and any noises from guests in adjacent rooms, generally very quiet and was able to get in good sleeps and siestas when I needed them!
- pedestrian quarter is definitely worth a visit and is excellent for dining out.
- Great location, cheapest hotel room in the city at that time, really good wifi, comfortable bed, excellent hot water pressure (that’s important to me), spacious room , good linen, and nice room temperature (it was cold outside)
The people at reception were friendly and fantastic! I had boxes for shipping that I needed to get picked up at the hotel and they were accommodating with minding them until the courier came.
Good value for money.
Size of the room was big and well-equipped with a table and lounging chair.
- Localisation is good, neer city center (and Palencia is very cute). There is no kettle in the room, but you can ask for hot water at the reception – there is no problem with that.
Top Hotels In Magaz De Pisuerga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!