10 Best Hotels To Stay In Magallón Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Magallón Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Magallón Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magallón Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magallón Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Magallón Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Magallón Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Magallón Aragon:
Hotel Ciudad de Borja
At the hotel, rooms include a balcony with a garden view. Guest rooms at Hotel Ciudad de Borja have air conditioning and a desk.Tudela is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Fitero is 23 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 27 miles away.
The staff were so friendly and bent over backwards to help. The breakfast was our favourite Spanish breakfast of tostados, zumo de naranja, and coffee. We ate in the restaurant where they had a very good choice of wines and the food was good and not over-priced.
The shutters on the windows, along with the air conditioning, meant we had a comfortable and quiet night.
- excellent hotel: a very pleasant welcome, a beer in the hotel’s delightful gardens. super efficient aircon, well designed bathroom and a superbly comfortable bed. Excellent value.
- El hotel está muy bien pero alejado del pueblo y sin piscina.
- Jardín muy agradable amabilidaf del personal y cocina muy correcta.
El trato del personal fue muy bueno.
El jardín externo.
Hotel muy familiar.
- The staff were so friendly and bent over backwards to help. The breakfast was our favourite Spanish breakfast of tostados, zumo de naranja, and coffee. We ate in the restaurant where they had a very good choice of wines and the food was good and not over-priced.
Hotel Restaurante El Colono
Rooms are decorated in brown tones and with wooden furnishings, and include air conditioning and heating. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.El Colono’s Restaurant serves home-cooked dishes made on a wood fire. Its bar includes a karaoke machine and table football.Zaragoza is 30 minutes’ drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The Comidas was excellent and although it was Sunday Lucia cooked an evening meal for us as we were pilgrims on the Ignacio Camino. Fantastic Lady. Thank you.
- Parking for a trailer was vital and good parking . Evening dinner very good value . Enjoyed my stay
- The bar/restaurant was nice, very convenient for us, travelling with small children. It was nice to have the meals close to the hotel
- The whole property, bar, restaurant and hotel itself, is very well done. Restaurant is very good for the value. The Room was clean and bed comfortable. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The bar is a local morning hangout.
- Nice hotel. Bloke behind the bar and serving lunch friendly. Recommended
Air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony or terrace. They are heated and have tiled floors, a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The hotel restaurant serves regional dishes and has set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and snack bar, and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available and there is a tour desk. You can go wind surfing or kite surfing on the Lotera Reservoir, 10 minutes’ drive away.
Very comfy bed, good price.
Convenient for travellers.
- Hotel de carretera en una interesante zona de Aragón. Muy tranquilo y confortable.
- Muy buen trato personal , fácil acceso y gran relación calidad / precio
- La habitación era normal para un hotel de carretera, habitación sencilla, cama comoda, algo insonorizada la habitación y el baño decente. El desayuno no valia los 5 euros que pagamos cada uno.
Cama cómoda y habitación amplia.
Buen servicio de restaurante.
- Very comfy bed, good price.
Hotel El Patiaz de la Reina Rana
The hotel is an ideal setting for those looking for a relaxing retreat away from their everyday routine and the fast pace of city life. Here you can discover the captivating local villages and towns and admire the eye-catching architecture and historical heritage. The village forms part of the Cinco Villas region where the surrounding countryside offers walking enthusiasts superb walking terrain with numerous footpaths complemented by pine forests, fruit orchards and diverse wildlife. The Bardenas Reales national park is also close by.Zaragoza, a 40 minute drive away, is a well-communicated city with an airport and Ave (high speed train) connection.
- The owners were really friendly and made us at home. The breakfast was served with an extra serve of Spanish hospitality.
Prostorný pokoj č.3 s příslušenstvím a velká terasa, ostatní pokoje v dostačujícím provedení.
Vstřícnost majitele při řešení požadavků pro zajištění snídaní a parkování.
Snaha majitele předat maximální množství informací o okolí (obchody, pohostinství atd.).
- Tres agréable et responsable à l’écoute. Propre
- La gentilezza di Manolo il gestore dell’Hotel! Carinissimo!
- Vriendelijk onthaal, ruime kamer, schoon, mogelijkheid om fietsen veilig binnen te zetten. Ontbijt ok
Hotel Castillo Bonavía
Feel like the king of your very own castle in the impressive surroundings of the Castillo Bonavia. Admire the building’s exterior which features fortress-style turrets and even an authentic drawbridge to cross when you go through the main entrance. Inside, enjoy elegant wooden floors under high, arched ceilings and impressive banquet halls.Enjoy meals in the impressive dining room where you can sample characteristic, Spanish cuisine from the à la carte, as well as a daily set menu. After dinner, head to the Castillo Bonavia’s bar where you can relax with friends or chat with other guests. Enjoy the fresh air and the green surroundings of the Bonavia’s gardens on the outdoor terrace with a morning cup of coffee from the Escalibur Cafe.
- Ideal location just off the motorway. Great for an overnight stopover on the way to the UK. Pleasant grounds. We were able to take a walk in the countryside which was just behind the hotel.
- Nothing around immediate vicinity but as just off main road this is a great stopover en route with good bar, restaurant, rooms and public arrad
The castle is beautiful, the rooms are lovely. In a good location on route back to bilbeo for the ferry.
Its also free parking
- The rooms are beautiful. Although there is nothing around the property it is a great location as a stop over on a long drive to the south
- We had a family room and the children’s bedroom was separate.
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
The large rooms at Chateau Pago de Cirsus are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each one is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and has an extensive wine cellar. The hotel also offers tours round its wine-making facilities.The Chateau has a small cinema which guests can use while renting a DVD from the hotel’s DVD library. Bicycle rental is also available.The Bárdenas Reales de Navarra Nature Reserve is just 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Zaragoza in around 45 minutes.
- Beautiful chateaux in a stunning and peaceful location, our little piece of paradise during our holiday of the region. Amazing wines and very relaxing to enjoy them in the shade of olive trees while admiring the surrounding scenery. The food in the restaurant, both dinner and breakfast, was really fantastic, as was the attention and service of the staff. 10/10 doesn’t do it justice!
- NIce hotel in middle of the vineyards. Good parking. Comfortable beds. Nice evening meal with paired wines.
- Location, rooms, food, staff and of course the wonderful wines they produce.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
Staff very helpful & friendly.
Rooms were lovely. Atmospheric Spanish countryside feel with modern comforts.
Their simple dinner menu of the day with paired estate wines was super and made for a wonderfully relaxing evening.
Many thanks Naudii!
Hotel El Comendador de Añón
At Hotel El Comendador de Añón, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom.Guests at Hotel El Comendador de Añón can enjoy a continental breakfast.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Tudela is 21 miles from Hotel El Comendador de Añón, while Calatayud is 30 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Brujas De Irues
Facilities at Brujas De Irues include a café with snack-bar and a traditional restaurant. Newspapers are available to guests.All rooms at Hotel Brujas De Irues feature full air conditioning, bar, piped music and satellite TV. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Some also offer a private terrace.Tarazona is located in the province of Zaragoza and is known for its Mudéjar Cathedral. The Bardenas Reales Natural Park is a short drive away. The AP-68 Motorway is about 6.2 mi away.
- We had a car and had the chance to leave as early as possible on the day of check out. We will not be coming back. Also I think booking needs to take this hotel off its regester.
- Nice staff, clean and nice rooms with all the basic you need for shower etc’. Quiet area (on a sunday at least)
- Comodidad y amplitud de la habitación. También a destacar la calidad de la comida
- Nos facilitaron la llave media hora antes de tiempo
- la tranquilidad. y el buen servicio sobre todo a la hora de no dejarnos sin cena.
Hotel Condes de Visconti
Hotel Condes de Visconti’s chic bar serves a range of drinks. There are also various restaurants within a short walk.Staff at the Condes de Visconti’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. They can also help to book tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is located 7.5 mi from Veruela’s Cistercian Monastery and the beautiful Moncayo Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Zaragoza in around an hour.
- Classy renewed Palace in a great location. Very nice, friendly staff and good price for the quality
- Location is very good. Advice for drivers follows. Put as destination in GPS “Plaza el San Francisco” and not hotel address. From the square is about 20m to the hotel door. Their garage is on Avenida del la Paz that starts also from this square at 50m from it. But private parking is not necessary because just in front of it exists safe big free public parking. If you decide to enter Visconti street, where hotel stands, from the square (we unfortunately did it) – it is permitted, ask them to draw on the city map how to drive back to the square, because till now I don’t know how to do it. The neighbor streets are narrow and without exit.
- The location excellent and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking 3 minutes walk away.
- Bathroom separate from sleeping area gave feeling of more comfort when retiring. Staff all very helpful.
- Very friendly people on reception and a hotel with character.
La Merced de la Concordia
Each air-conditioned room at La Merced de la Concordia offers wooden floors, a TV and a mini-bar. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The airy restaurant serves creative regional cuisine, based on seasonal local produce. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.La Merced de la Concordia is a 15-minute drive from the Moncayo Nature Reserve. Zaragoza is 53 mi away, while Pamplona and Logroño are 56 mi away. Free parking is available nearby.
- The hotel is a real gem. Beautifully designed and totally decorated by the same artist. An environment has been created which is absolutely perfect. All staff and the owner we met were friendly, helpful and gave a personal touch to the place. Rooms are impeccable. The location is right in the middle of the old center.
A family of Storks nesting on top of the bell tower just outside our window was amazing.
We often stay here it is quiet and peaceful a great stopover on the way to ferry ports
- Nice hotel in centre of exceptionally nice town and area. Excellent stop off on way to ferry at Bilbao. Room was big with excellent en suite with bath. Breakfast was varied and good quality. Enjoyed the walnuts. The town warrants the time to walk round. Large old quarter and some fine buildings and Cathedral to visit.
- We loved our room! Breakfast was a delicious cold buffet , a wonderful selection of top quality produce.
- Location. View from room number 6. Good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Magallón Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Magallón Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Magallón Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Magallón Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!