10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mae Nam Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Mae Nam Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mae Nam Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mae Nam Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mae Nam Koh Samui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mae Nam Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mae Nam Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mae Nam Koh Samui:
La Perle Luxury Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Perle Luxury Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.Chaweng is 7 miles from La Perle Luxury Boutique Hotel, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 7 miles away.
- Pool, view, beach (when it was clean), food (when the right chef was working)
- Lovely boutique hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Hotel’s restaurant offers delecious foods. The beautiful white sand beach is not crowded. The private pool was great.
Location right on the beach is great. Off the beaten track. Other good beaches nearby
Staff all very friendly & helpful
Rooms good size & clean
Can walk to some local restaurants & supermarkets
Staff is really nice, friendly and smiling and always taking care of people. Rooms are good and quite big, clean and with a terace and a little pool outside (very small). Beds are excellent.
Beach is nice, you can have nice walks all around, and sea is clean also. very beautifull sunset. There is a massage spot on the beach, very very good! 300thb to 500thb for 1 hour.
Breakfast nearly on the beach is very good, you chose 5 stuff among a large choice (eggs, yogurt, toast, soup etc…), and the view is stunning. Lots of french people are staying there:) Restaurant for lunch and dinner is also very good! Congrats to the chef : thai food is excellent! The hotel is located really on the beach but very far away from any shops or taxi line. You have to call a taxi to go anywhere.. Fishereman is about 30min and mae nam about 15 min..
- Super views,nice helpful personal! Highly recommended, will be going back!
Samui Zenity Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Samui Zenity Hotel is located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Chaweng is 5 miles from Samui Zenity Hotel, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Nice location the hotel is lovely and you can hire a motorbike or use the free bikes to get around, plenty of places to eat around and also at the hotels restaurant. Swimming pool is lovely but not deep enough to do lengths. Nice beaches nearby and a nice waterfall nearby. Staff are friendly and helpful. Good place to base yourself for few days. There is also a fridge and kettle in the room. Shower is hot and powerful.
- Good place for quiet rest. No discothek, no car noise. Is necessary take a motorbike, because nearest restaraun and beach at a distance more than 1 kilometers. In the hotel you can take a motorbike in rent or bike free. In the room a lot of space,have space for working in laptop.
- We only stayed here for one night but everything was fantastic. The location is a bit out of the way but it’s a perfect spot if you’re looking for something quite clean and great value. The staff are also very friendly and helpful
- Highly recommend this place as rooms were modern, clean and a decent size (ours was, and I think most are 2 bedrooms).
- The hosts were extremely friendly, helped us with great variety of tours and with ferry booking. Also we were advis where to go, what is worth seeing. Motobikes and bikes are available at site. The place is quiet and really nice.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Anjali offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 1.3 miles from W Retreat Samui. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The server at the bar was friendly and the fresh coconut water was cold.
+ Amazing sea view from the room
+ Beach just one step from the hotel
+ Massage on the beach nearby
+ Couple nice restaurants nearby
+ Very beautiful, sandy beach, not crowded at all.
+ Sunbed available from the restaurant
- We had a great stay. Anything you need you can just ask the reception and you it will get organised for you. Would stay again.
- The hotel was right on the beach. The shower was good. There were lots of places relatively close to go for food/drinks. Bed was comfy.
- The beach is less than a minute walk. And its not to busy in the night.
One of our best sellers in Mae Nam Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Ampha Place offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 5 miles from Ampha Place, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Lovely owners made us feel very welcome. Very relaxed feel. We came and went as we pleased.
We stayted here only 3 nights which is pitty because the hotel is great and actually the best from all hotels where we stayed during our visit (1 month) of Samui. Clean, spacious room, comfortable beds. Service was better than other more expensive and formally higher starred hotels.
Nice and helpful owner and his wife always ready to help you if needed.
2 minutes from great beach with clean sea where you can swim.
I can only recommend this amazing place in the middle of palms.
- Great laid back location, felt like the good old backpacker days. Great easy going atmosphere in a well and clean run place by the french owner, you can even have baguette for breakfast if u preorder them. We stayed with our 2 little girls and it was family friendly. Great value for the money, only 2 min walk to the beach. The water there was a little bit muddy but the kids liked it, good food facilities on the water. Among the 3 places we stayed in Ko Samui, Mae Nam was our favorite and we would always come back to this hotel.
What a nice little hotel!
The rooms are very lovely, I was happy about the good mattresses. All is very clean, the rooms are nicely designed and we felt right at home.
The hotel is family run and has a wonderful relaxed atmosphere. The owner was super friendly and always helpful.
After a very short walk one comes to the beach front, towels are provided.
The beach is simply lovely, there is also a nice restaurant. And it is quiet. No banana boats, no drinking teenagers, no blaring music. I loved it.
I would go back anytime!
The room was cleaned every day, no matter what time we left
Quiet, small (only 15 rooms)
Close to the beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, 12 miles from Ko Phangan, Beachway features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 5 miles from Beachway, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
the room: super nice and really helpfull staff, a clean and nice looking room, room service every.
the restaurant attached has really good food and good breakfast.
location: it’s just a small walk (about 100 meters or less) down to the Maenam Beach, in my opinion the best beach on the island. it’s clean, great sand and water, some small restaurants along the beach where you can drink cocktails in the evening. also there are not that many people.
if you go up from Beachway (about 300 meters or less) you’ll reach the Main Street where a 7-11 is located and you can easily catch a taxi or bus.
summary: really good location for a really good room. really recommended!
- Very clean, easy access, nice staff, quiet street off main road which is very busy
- Lovely proximity to the beach. Nice decor in the room and very clean. Food at the restaurant nice.
- Staff/owner very helpfull and friendly, room very neat and clean. Restaurant western food was delicious.
I booked a double room with kingsize bed. The street is central in Mae Nam (the area is not quiet then Chaweng), once a week there is walking street. It is also just a few steps to the beach. There are a lot of restaurants and cafes around. The room was basic, clean and it was mostly quiet. If you like you can have good breakfast in the restaurant Beachway. The owner and his staff are all very nice and helpful if something is needed.
If you are looking for a basic room which is clean and near to the beach (and like me you are not interested in big hotel resorts) I would recommend to stay at Beachway.
- the room: super nice and really helpfull staff, a clean and nice looking room, room service every.
Lemon House Samui
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by tropical gardens, Lemon House Samui is located just a short walk from Maenam Walking Street. There is a public way to the beach and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms at Samui Lemon House are air-conditioned and comes with a minibar and a TV with cable channels. Some of the rooms also provide a private balcony, a kitchenette with dining table and an outdoor spa bath.Hearty breakfast is served from 08:30 – 10:00 hrs. at the bar or lounge area, while drinks can be enjoyed at the bar or by the pool.Several bars and restaurants can be found nearby the guesthouse.The pet-friendly Lemon House can help organize car or scooter rental. Transfers between the property and the airport can also be arranged for an additional charge. For stays longer than 7 nights, guests can enjoy a free transfer.
- Dmitry was very helpful and the room was very nice.
- The only saving grace was the swimming pool & lounge area- but even that is in need of renovation- all of the grout in between the pool tiles is missing!!
- Massive room split between bedroom and kitchen/living room, lovely big balcony..Wi-fi worked well. Nice pool area
- Great view on the sea from the last floor, large room, good location close to the sea
- It is a simple but very nice place to stay. Very clean and with everything you need. Dimitri and his girfriend a such fri ndly hosts
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Kanlaya Park is located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 6 miles from Kanlaya Park, and Khanom is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Kanlaya Park.
- Its very clean, close to the peaceful beach, around very good places to eat.
The property is clean. Cleaning is once a day. You have everything you need – shampoo, shower gel, towels. There is a big fridge and some kind of a kitchen (without stove). But you can do some salads or clean easily your fruits. Really liked that.
Everything is very close to the hotel, you can reach it by foot (8 minutes to market, 12 minutes to the sea). Sea beach is nice. There are a lot of people with children. The place (Mae Nam) is not that touristic, as some others beaches on Samui.
Balcony with a table is fantastic! The sun is there only in the first part of the day.
Good Air Conditioning. Spacious room.
- The atmosphere was very warm from the first moment, especially as the staff welcomed us exceptionally friendly
Quite basic resort, nothing exceptional. On arrival we’ve been checked in the rooms with broken aircons, stains on the bedlinen, no lightbulb in the lamp above the bed. We gave feedback at the reception and they upgraded our rooms and everything was working perfectly fine.
As we understood this hotel is a small family business and you can tell they work hard every day to improve and make guests’ stay as pleasant as possible, so I would reccomend this resort to others to support their business, still some friendly feedback from guests needs to be considered.
- Very comfortable and private space about a ten minute walk from the beach. Apartment was cleaned daily. Staff were friendly and helped to arrange pick ups/boat transfers off the island. Room 507 on the far corner top floor has fantastic views of the inner island.
Maenam Villa Hotel
Maenam Villa Hotel offers accommodations in Mae Nam. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.Ko Phangan is 12 miles from Maenam Villa Hotel, and Chaweng is 4.3 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 3.7 miles away.
The distance to the sea – waves hitting the shore right beneath the window create unique feeling.
The place was quiet and with cool view of distant islands.
- Just on the beach, isolated, small resort. Clean room with good facilities. No restaurant on site, but close to other resorts with restaurants.
- The owner, he was really kind and tried to solve any problem/questions that i had. The area is quite isolated with the other hotels and beaches, but totally worth to stay with cozy and good restaurents.
- clean beachfront and seaview hut, very welcoming owner, clean and calm
- Die direkte Lage des Resorts am Strand mit Dusche und direktem Zugang zum Meer.
- The distance to the sea – waves hitting the shore right beneath the window create unique feeling.
Samui Ben Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Mae Nam, 3.4 miles from W Retreat Samui, Samui Ben Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Grand Hill Residence
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring air conditioning, Grand Hill Residence offers accommodations in Mae Nam. Ko Phangan is 13 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. Every unit features a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers. Towels and bed linen are featured.Grand Hill Residence also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also has packed lunches.Chaweng is 6 miles from Grand Hill Residence. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Grand Hill Residence.
- Such a great value! The property was stunning, great views and very clean! Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Offers private yoga classes as well as massage in your room. Only down side if the location is a bit far from anything we wanted to do, defiantly rent a car or motorbike. Would love to stay again!
- Spacious and affordable price, they provide baby cot which is nice, the kitchen area for cooking and cooking pots and pans and utensils upon request. Ideal for family.
- The view from the room was nice. The hot tub was lovely but didn’t work properly.
Only stayed the one night, but it’s really an amazing place to relax its a very remote hotel with nothing going on outside,
The pool and view is perfect for days where you just want to do nothing and relax, food from the restaurant was really nice too and reasonably priced.
Staff were very helpful.
- The room was spacious and luxuroius, staff were really helpful, food at the restaurant was delicious and affordable, an overall excellent experience
Top Hotels In Mae Nam Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mae Nam Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mae Nam Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mae Nam Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!