10 Best Hotels To Stay In Madrona Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Madrona Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Madrona Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Madrona Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Madrona Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Madrona Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Madrona Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Madrona Catalonia:
Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit
At the hotel, every room has a balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms feature a desk.Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurant Cal Petit.
- Great area with good views. great staff will stop again
- Fantastic views,really clean everywhere,great location,fair price
- Owners let us park our van in the carpark for four nights while we went off motorcycle trail riding the area.
- the food was great the staff fantastic and the pool was bliss
- Very friendly staff, good mountain food at a good price
Hotel Can Boix de Peramola
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms contain a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a hot tub.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hotel Can Boix de Peramola has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.La Seu d’Urgell is 22 miles from Hotel Can Boix de Peramola.
- a little out of the way but an exceptional gem tucked up a country lane, a place to chill out in for sure
- Absolutely perfect all round…….could not fault it.
- All was perfect, Good Rooms, Very good Restaurant and also, food, we will repeat sure…
- Super comfortable beds! Fantastic view and setting! We stayed off season, so we couldn’t take advantage of the swimming pool nor tennis court.
- We stay in this hotel just one night, but we want to return there again. The room was very comfortable. Hotel in the mounts area and the view was perfectly. If you looking for hiking, it is very convenient place for it. There are very good restaurant in the hotel. I strongly recommend to have dinner there, one time at least. The restaurant chef is really master of the cuisine.
Hotel Casa Albets
A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hotel, including skiing and cycling.Staff at Hotel Casa Albets are always available to provide guidance at the reception.La Seu d’Urgell is 23 miles from the accommodation.
- The surroundings are absolutely amazing, there are plenty of activities to enjoy the nature of the region. The food is gorgeous and with unexpected flavours. Just a wonder!
- The location is breathtaking and the renovations to the old 11th century farmhouse celebrate the building with added modernism. The beds are super comfy!
- Место великолепное! Пейзажи, тишина, релакс… Очень стильный отель, номер просторный, у нас был “Высокая сосна”.
- La qualitat del restaurant vegà, el confort del llit, l’amplitud de les estances, les immillorables vistes, la pau i el servei atent i professional del personal.
El sitio es fantástico, la casa está reformada de forma increíble: cuidando el pasado pero con todos los lujos actuales ….y todo respetando el medio ambiente (materiales sostenibles, energía verde, consumo de kilometro cero….).
La comida 100% vegana merece una mención especial: sin duda probad el humus, el seitan, el mollete….
Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels
Including free Wi-Fi and heating, each stylish room features a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge available for guests, as well as a games room and library.Casa Dels Peixos-Singular’s Hotels has a lovely garden with a furnished terrace. Set by Rialb River, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as fishing or hiking. Ponts is 12 mi away. Manresa and Lleida are within 50 mi from the property.
- The location, the hotel and it’s wonderful design. The swimming pool area was absolutely 5 star. The breakfast was amazing! The best thing about our stay, was Marco and Maru, thank you for making our unforgettable.
- Amazing spot, peace and quite is the name of the game.
Idylic setting if you like nature, lovely well appointed rooms and great food.
Could easily relax here for a couple of days
- Swimming pool and natural surrounds. Good hosts .prperty beautifully maintained .
- We had a fantastic four course meal including two fresh trout from their trout farm, which were expertly prepared along with the other courses by the wife of the couple who run the place. Although neither of the couple spoke much English we managed to get buy with the help of Google translate on the host’s phone. Breakfast was good also. Our hosts seemed to get as much enjoyment looking after us. The hotel is a long way from any towns or villages, but easy to find and very peaceful. We look forward to returning sometime.
Hotel La Freixera
Hotel La Freixera combines old with new, featuring stone walls, wooden beams and woodwork alongside parquet floors and satellite TV. The air-conditioned rooms come with a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer. A daily cleaning service is available.Breakfast is made from local produce and is served in the dining room. There is also a lounge with armchairs, a fireplace, board games and a reading area. The hotel also has a bar and dining room.Parking is available at the property, upon request. Solsona has an attractive old town, and the Gothic Cathedral is just 3 minutes’ walk from La Freixera Hotel.
- Wonderful breakfast of fresh, local produce. Huge selection of hot and cold, excellent coffee. Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed, room has everything you need, including well functioning air conditioning. Numerous parking options.
- The young guy who greeted me was very helpful. The lady in the morning gave me a cup of coffee. The room was a decent size but view on to a wall.
- Location and quietness, an oasis in a small city. Very relaxed atmosphere and architecturally distinct.
Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Having facility to make cup of tea was very much appreciated – excellent idea Hotel Freixera!
Location – gorgeous setting of old town and the fact we were in a formerly very old building (renovated inside) – 14th century.
Breakfast- hours (9-11) and variety
- This hotel is a little gem in the old town! And a staff that truly understands the meaning of the word hospitality! The room we had was spacious and offered a nice view of the garden and had a wonderful bed!
Hotel Solsona Centre
Rooms also have heating and come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and the hotel can provide tourist information on the surrounding area. You can do outdoor activities nearby, like hiking and mountain biking.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
- easy to find, close to everything in Solsona … lovely staff … great place to stop by and explore the city and it’s history
- Very handy for old town, family run and happy to let me park motorcycle in their garage, nice hotel
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
La Vella Farga Hotel
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries. This accommodations features free WiFi and private parking.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Manresa is 27 mi from La Vella Farga Hotel, while Cardona is 12 mi away.
- We had a great time, wonderfull place for a short get away. The staff does everything to make you feel at home, special thanks to Laura!
- Excellent service, very nice location and great interior.
- Everything about the hotel was incredible! The staff, the service, the food, the rooms, we couldn’t have asked for any more. We were only there for one night but it felt like so much longer. We had the best experience and couldn’t recommend it any higher. Salvador and the team are incredible.
- Perfect location in the middle of wonderful woodlands and countryside. Access to walks and bicycle trails direct from the property. Breakfast awesome, dinner good but not outstanding. The pool is one of the best pools I have ever swam in, no chemical infinity pool with great view.
- I absolutely loved this hotel. Salvatore was fantastic!
Hotel Sant Roc
The beautiful Modernist building of the Sant Roc Hotel was designed by architects Ignasi Oms and Bernardí Martorell. Located in the heart of Solsona’s old town, in the province of Lleida, it dates from 1929.Facilties at Sant Roc’s spa include a sauna with chromotherapy, steam bath, ice fountain, hot tub and sensation showers. A range of special massages are also available.Each room at Hotel Sant Roc comes with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a reading lamp. The bathroom has a hairdryer, towel warmer and bathrobe.
- Large room – good facilities – great restaurant – good location.
- staff very helpful and the restaurant was wonderful, also very wheelchair friendly
- Great location, very nice welcome and nice facilities! Great, thanks
- The building and it’s history and the restaurant. Superb parking facility.
- Beautiful setting, very relaxing, good restaurant.
Hotel Gran Sol
All of the rooms at the Hotel Gran Sol come with heating and a TV. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities are included in the private bathroom. Special rooms for families are also available.Homemade and modern cuisine is served at Hotel Gran Sol’s La Pergola restaurant. There is a garden area, a terrace and a bar-café service.The natural areas near Hotel Gran Sol are ideal for outdoor activities, hiking and mountain biking. Guests can also enjoy the famous Smugglers Route.
Staff was great. Food and view in the restaurant were very good.
It is in a convenient location to walk in the village.
- Room and bed were comfortable. Staff were fine. Had to take charge of our occupation. We were given a key to get in and out of the hotel. Lifts were noisy. Informed that breakfast would be available at 8 am but no one waws around at that time. Breakfast bar opened after 8. “We needed to get away and so had to settle for a slice of toast and jam. I believe someone went to get fresh rolls just before we finished our breakfast. No one was aroind for us to check out. Thought that our booking agent would settle up but received a call later in the week to say we had left without paying. Had to go back on the return trip to settle the bill. Evidently we should have paid at the breakfast bar. Bit annoying but now we know what to expect would use again but would take our own breakfast. the hotel offering is very expensive for what is on offer.
- Excellent value for money. Good location, child friendly and friendly staff.
- La piscina está genial y la tranquilidad que se respiraba era perfecta. El hecho de que aceptasen mascotas también me encanta y el jardín era amplió para ellos. En general era un ambiente muy familiar y acogedor.
- Chambre confortable et silencieuse. Climatisation très efficace. Très belle piscine.
- Staff was great. Food and view in the restaurant were very good.
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Featuring exposed-stone walls and wooden beam ceilings, the double rooms at Hostal Palouet de Segarra include underfloor heating, air conditioning, safe and TV. Private bathrooms come with a shower.The restaurant serves homemade food in three different dining rooms. Closed on mondays except holidays.Guests have access to the kitchen and some products, including wines or liquors, are available at an extra cost.The hotel is located 17 mi from Tárrega and 31 mi from Manresa. Barcelona can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- The owners and staff went out of there way to make our stay perfect really helpful and nothing was too much trouble,had a lovely room with wonderful views,and the bonus was the swimming pool,would stop here again perfect for total relaxation.
- Very Pleasant little hotel on countryside. Old historical building was very nice and interesting.
The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
We enjoyed a good walk In the surrounding countryside.
We will probably choose to stay there again.
- Tot absolutament excel·lent. Totalment recomanable.
- This was the most gorgeous place we stayed at during our whole tour. It is in the countryside miles from anywhere, so peaceful and quiet. The owners do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. They have an onsite restaurant which serves local cuisine and the hostel has a kitchen area where you can cook your own food. I strongly recommend this Hotel for anyone who appreciates peace tranquillity and quality.
Top Hotels In Madrona Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Madrona Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Madrona Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Madrona Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!