10 Best Hotels To Stay In Madrona Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Madrona Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Madrona Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Madrona Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Madrona Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Madrona Castile And Leon:
Hotel Avenida del Sotillo
Enjoy the fresh mountain air which surrounds the Avenida del Sotillo. Here you will find peaceful and comfortable accommodations just 1.2 mi outside of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of ancient Segovia. It is also conveniently located for the many scenic routes which cross the beautiful local countryside.Head to the hotel restaurant to enjoy the home-made local dishes served every day of the week. These great value meals are served as daily set menus. The on-site cafeteria serves Continental and buffet-style breakfast.
- Beds were too soft for me and a bit too high, but additional bed was OK tough enough and not too high. Good location near all turistic attractions. Mind all other museums beside the main ones.
- Friendly staff, good restaurant and cafe at the ground floor
- There wasn’t anything we like about this hotel
2 supermarkets across road. 2 other supermarkets within 200m.
Easy 2km walk into Segovia (I assume this is Segovia hotel. I’m too lazy to look it up.) We could have driven 1.5km to last free parking and walked from there.
Half dozen parking spots in front of hotel. Large yard at back. Underground parking if you want to spend E5/day (I think).
Popular little tapas bar below. Our super friendly female receptionist.
Being pet friendly.
Hotel Venta Magullo
Some rooms at Venta Magullo have a terrace with views of the garden or the Aqueduct. All come with TV, air conditioning and an private bathroom.The restaurant serves characteristic meals from the region and is popular with locals. It has a traditional wood-burning oven. A buffet breakfast is offered every morning.A spacious garden with playground, a bar-café and a disco are also found at the Hotel Venta Magullo.There is a TV room, 24-hour reception and a tour desk.
- The location was perfect for visiting Segovia’s attractions and the free parking was a bonus.
- Comfortable room and possible to walk into Segovia.
The big parking lot in front of the hotel.
Bus services to the historic center next to the hotel.
- Nice hotel. Don’t stay when a tour group is there. Very noisy. Good restaurant. Would recommend.
The check-in and check-out process was the easiest I have ever had and the staff was extremely efficient. Smooth stay for my requirements at the time.
The hotel is nice and cute, very comfy bed.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- Location, parking place and staff are all very nice. The room is clean. Breakfast is ok. If an extra bed for an 8 year kid can be added, that would be better.
- The room was modern and clean and had all of the facilities you need, with much needed air conditioning! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was also great!
- The breakfast buffet was wonderfull – the triple room was mada of 2 rooms – in the center with parking under the hotel
- Fantastic breakfast. Plentiful, fresh and a great selection in a calm, relaxed environment. Free safe in our room. Clean, quiet, nice facilities and decor and a quirky layout. Would definitely return.
- We asked for a room with a view, and boy did they give us that. We were on the top floor in the corner room with a view of the entire countryside out one window, and the churches of town out the other. We also had a private balcony that was recessed which afforded us near total privacy. We did have to climb stairs to get to or room, as the lift didn’t go that far, but it was worth it.
All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature modern décor and come with flat-screen TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Santana Hotel has a 24-hour front desk where staff can provide information about the area. Numerous sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practice nearby.You can visit the Aqueduct of Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, only 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Very close to La Granja. Clean and cheap. A very good choice.
The room was clean and spacious even for a family of 4.
Breakfast was ok.
You need a car if visiting Segovia as this hotel is out of town. Parking is not a problem near the hotel.
- Good value for money, easy to reach centre of segovia by car.
- Silent room, perfect location between Segovia and Granja, new building, free bottle of water, big bathroom, free parking in front of the hotel (although small), good A/C.
- Easy to find. Parking outside. Good location for visiting Segovia if you do not want to be in a city centre
Palacio Ayala Berganza
The Palacio Ayala Berganza maintains many of the building’s original features, such as beamed ceilings and colorful tiles. Each of its rooms has air conditioning and a TV.The Palacio Ayala Berganza’s restaurant serves a daily breakfast.Segovia’s famous aqueduct is just 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel and the city’s cathedral is 1,950 feet away.
- Great location, helpful staff, great breakfast, nice bar and cosy.
- There was beautiful bathroom. Clean room, comfy beds.
- The location was perfect. Is possible to park in front of the hotel, but there are two parking beside the hotel. One of them for free. The room was perfect for us, big, clean, comfortable, good lighting, with a good sized bath that includes a tub. No noise. The breakfast was ok, you get what you pay. I would repeat any other time in Segovia.
- Beautiful house, very well decorated. Very complete facilities for a comfortable stay, while keeping traditional decoration. The staff is very helpful.
- Beautiful historic building. Close proximity to old town and all tourist attractions. Good value tapas bar next door and also good value menu del dia in the hotel restaurant itself.
The central location makes the hotel the ideal base for exploring this fascinating city; take a pleasant stroll around the well-preserved old streets. As well as the charming old town, the hotel is also in the center of the city’s shopping areas and business districts.The excellent meeting rooms and facilities and the hotel’s location, close to Madrid, means that the hotel is a great place for events, seminars and conventions. The hotel offers a free mini-bar with soft drinks and a free safe.The services, the experienced professional staff and the comfortable accommodations help to make your stay a pleasant one.
- I traveled alone for 3/2 in Segovia and this hotel was perfect. It was right in front of the bus stop to the train station (~2 euros) and a 5 minute walk to the roman aqueduct. The loby is clean and contemporary and the hotel has an elevator. The rooms were comfortable and had spacious bathrooms. It was perfect for my needs as I spent little time there but had a quick walk back if I needed to take a break in the middle of the day. They stored my backpack on the last day while I went sight seeing.
- Reasonable location for city centre, about 15 minutes walk to the aqueduct. Take a left out of the hotel to the pedestrian walk way, plenty of restaurant and bars towards the old centre. Close to the viaduct is more expensive but great view if that’s your thing. Underground parking ideal for motorcycles with access ramp a few yard from the hotel entrance.
- Very close walk to the aqueduct! room was great, there is private basement parking for hotel guests.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and well equipped room. Great location. Recommended!
- Good location on the edge of the old town/pedestrian mall. Easy access to eating places, the various sights’ supermarkets and bakeries. Staff were very friendly.
All rooms at Hotel Corregidor are exterior-facing, and some offer views over the city. They are cheerfully decorated and have wooden floors.The hotel’s café has rustic décor and serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can enjoy characteristic local dishes for lunch and dinner.The Corregidor has a TV lounge and a tour desk, where staff can provide information about the city.Segovia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and houses an impressive Gothic cathedral and several Romanesque churches. All its attractions are contained within the old city walls.
Easy walk into the centre of Segovia.
Near the bus station.
Breakfast in cafe next door was good.
- We enjoyed the location, which is within easy walking distance of the castle and the aqueduct. It’s also out of the hustle and bustle, and there’s parking. If you want a simple, comfortable room near the tourist sites, this is the place.
good location, managed to park motorcycle right in front of building. Hotel is located next door to police station and reception is 24 hour so bike secure. Good Location to explore Sergovia but as the town is quite hilly you need to be fit in hot temperatures.
Had a couple of beers in Restaurant/bar – better value than main tourist trap. Never had a meal in Restaurant so cannot comment
- I was worried the hotel seemed a little far outside the city, but in reality within 5mins you’re at the aqueduct and within 10mins you’re on the main street of the old part of the city. While it would have been nice to stay in a hotel directly in the old city, for the price and parking options, Hotel Corregidor was definitely the best choice!
- Location right beside the old town, good size room, comfortable bed, my room had a great view of the alcazar.
- Easy walk into the centre of Segovia.
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Cándido feature a private balcony and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A mini-bar with welcome drinks is available for free. Each one comes with a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa includes a hot tub, sauna and hammam. There is also a fitness center and a wide range of massage treatments is available.The Cándido’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and specializes in roast meats. During the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the attractive terrace.
- The pool was fantastic and the private terrace was a worth the extra price. It was easy to get a bus from the hotel into the city to wander around for the day or evening. A taxi back to the hotel was only €5 or so.
- The hotel is quiet, and has all the amenities expected from a 4 star hotel. Price was very reasonable
- Had a suite because of limited availability on Saturday night. It was very spacious and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large and spotlessly clean and we particularly liked the powerful shower after a hard day’s sightseeing. The hotel was conveniently located ( 5 mins in car) to the high speed train station -only 25-30 minutes to Madrid. Outside pool was beautiful but, at the beginning of July, the water was very cold. Ample parking.
Habitaciones amplía y confortables.
- Nice hotel, fantastic spacious rooms, will all the facilities. The public areas were clean and the service was friendly. the pool was also nice.
Puerta de Segovia
The restaurant at Puerta de Segovia offers a varied à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. It combines an Mediterranean cuisine with traditional dishes from Segovia.Puerta Segovia has a games room and lounge area with a TV. Guests can also enjoy the fitness center facilities.The Balneario Navalcaz Spa is just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and guests receive special rates. Puerta Segovia is also conveniently located for excursions to La Granja, Riofrío, Pedraza and Sepúlveda.
- Modern rooms and great swimming pool. Nice breakfast
- Room size was good, very spacious. Free car parking as this can be a problem, it was handy to leave the car and catch the bus to old town. Window open for fresh air. Nice view of hot air balloons through the windows.
- Buena atención y buen desayuno. El lugar queda relativamente cerca del casco historico, por lo que se puede llegar caminando en 30 minutos.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
- On bus route in to main town. Nice swimming pool. Clean and comfortable.
Eurostars Plaza Acueducto
Set at the heart of beautiful Segovia, this hotel overlooks one of the city’s most famous monuments. Enjoy views of the aqueduct from this hotel. From here you can stroll around the historical city streets and admire the stunning architecture.All rooms include a TV, mini-bar, hairdryer, safe, and telephone, as well as free toiletries. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The property offers a breakfast service for a surcharge, including special diets. You can also find luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services, and room service. Private covered parking is available for an extra charge.Plaza Acueducto features free Wi-Fi internet access – allowing you to connect and check your emails at any time.
- Great location beside the aqueduct, delicious and varied breakfast, clean rooms and very helpful staff. A perfect location to explore Segovia and surrounding area.
- excellent location + excellent parking + excellent breakfast + top mattresses + stunning view
- The location which is near the bus stop to train station and some restaurants.
- Great location. Our room overlooked the aqueduct. The breakfast was buffet for 9 euros and I would have liked to order a la carte. Room was a good size and the bed very comfortable. There was a broken marble tile in the bathroom that needs to be fixed, but otherwise the room was fine. Very nice restaurants nearby.
- The place is perfectly located just in front of the Acueducto. The taxi and bus station is just in the same place. Perfect. The facilities are beautiful, and the have a great view in the roof of the hotel.
Top Hotels In Madrona Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Madrona Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!