10 Best Hotels To Stay In Madarcos Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Madarcos Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Madarcos Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Madarcos Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Madarcos Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Madarcos Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Madarcos Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Madarcos Community Of Madrid:
Hospedería El Arco
Spacious accommodations at El Arco comes with a hot tub and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant, as well as Spanish seasonal dishes at lunch and dinner. The shared lounge features exposed-brick walls and landscape views.Pinilla Reservoir is 15 minutes’ drive from Hospederia El Arco and Hayedo de Montejo Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- El trato del personal excelente. El hotel y habitaciones muy bien y la comida muy rica.
- La atención de José Luis, es in verdadero profesional y magnifica persona. En cuanto pueda repito.
- Muy buena ubicación para moverte por la sierra y la casa es preciosa y muy cómoda! El desayuno incluido una pasada! Y Quino muy amable;)
- Tout. accueil de notre hôte,chambre immense avec baignoire de bain à remous ( ce dont j’ai profité),confort,petit déj. super servi avec grande gentillesse, la dame nous disait même d’emporter des fruits.Nous n’y avons pas mangé le soir,la prestation nous semblant un peu chère.La vue dominante sur la vallée.
- Es la segunda vez que voy y la experiencia cada vez es mejor. La Paz que se respira allí es indescriptible, comodidad al 100% y servicio cercano, es todo lo que puedo decir.
Hotel La Beltraneja
Decorated in warm tones, each suite comes with a double sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. All have under-floor heating and a balcony or windows with a light-filtering system to control the lights. The private bathroom features a hydromassage shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.You can find a range of restaurants, shops and bar within a short walk. Hotel La Beltraneja also have a free water distributor for tea and coffee.The hotel features a small library with a selection of travel guides and you have easy access to Burgos on the A1 Motorway. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- A unique place to stay. A beautifully presented room and spotlessly clean. A good WIFI signal and air con which was very much appreciated.
- Quaint ,clean comfortable. Uniquely done in the walls of 12th century building.Fully restored bathroom and plumbing. Tea and coffee available twenty four hours.Expansive super king size bed. We loved the experience.
- The hotel itself is excellent. Location, cleanliness, decor, etc are very good.The complimentary mini-bar and free hot drinks are a bonus and the small terrace is charming.
- The bed in the room was very comfortable. The television was big and you could log in to your netflix account from it. The air conditioning was also nice as well as the room having a very beautiful interior in general.
Situation in ancient city walls was very atmospheric.
Decor was fitting with the setting. It was well done and created a restful ambience.
Staff were very friendly though spoke minimal English, though the site said “we speak your language.”
The whole hotel was immaculately clean.
Our room was relaxing and comforting with some lovely Moorish accents and accessories.
Bathroom was lovely and well fitted.
Hotel handy for various bars and cafes.
Situated in centre of town.
Very quiet in hotel.
Tea and coffee facilities offered in corridor.
Hotel Quercus Tierra
All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Some feature a terrace, while others offer large windows with views of the mountain. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also include a hot tub.Among some of the activities in the area, guests can enjoy skiing, horse riding and cycling. Riosequillo Reservoir is 11 mi from the property.The property has a 24-hour front desk and a garden.Barajas Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
The staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent too.
- The staff was very helpful & kind. Room was spacious and bathroom was Spa like.
- La amabilidad de la Sra. Rosa, que hizo desde el primer, hasta el último minuto, sentirnos como en casa.
- El desayuno aunque para valer la noche 150 euros, faltan detalles.
- La cama era muy muy cómoda, el jacuzzi fue una experiencia genial. No escuchamos ruidos durante la noche.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. The decoration was nice and practical. The views to the mountain side were also excellent, although overlooking some roofs.
La Posada de Gallegos
La Posada de Gallegos has a lounge with a fireplace and direct access to the garden. The large windows look over the valley and mountains below. There is a relaxing library, and some rooms have a private balcony.The restaurant has a terrace and a traditional wood-fire oven and grill. Specials include regional meat dishes and Cantabrian fish.The Posada Gallegos is set in Gallegos de la Sierra, at 5 feet above sea level. The town is part of the Cañada Real Soriana walking route. The Medieval village of Pedraza is only 3.1 mi away.Free parking is possible on site. There is good disabled access, with a elevator from the car park to rooms.
- Charming little hotel with great food, great views and great friendly staff providing a real personal touch making you feel welcome. We had an excellent evening meal with first class wine. Especially enjoyed having a lovely glass of wine on the sunny porch late afternoon. Delightful!
It was ok.
Finding it in the dark was more difficult as it’s up an unmade road which I didn’t expect.
Dinner was pricier than I expected, but there is nowhere else to eat so they have got you.
- In very quiet location, love the hotel facilities which they provided, Lovely host and nice breakfast. view from the hotel.
- The owners were great to deal with, even though they spoke only Spanish we all managed fine.
- Lovely property, v helpful and friendly owners. Great evening meal and breakfast, a perfect place in a lovely location.
The large, air-conditioned rooms in Mirasierra have satellite TV and balconies. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The Mirasierra’s café-restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specializes in suckling pig and lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven. In summer you can dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the Segovia countryside.Nearby attractions include historic towns Pedraza and Sepúlveda, 25 minutes’ drive away. The Prádena Caves can be reached by car in 12 minutes and the River Duratón Nature Reserve is 14 mi away. The hotel has free onsite parking and easy access to the A-1 Motorway
- Perfect location lovely staff, great food, beautiful views convenient
- As always we found the hotel comfortable and the staff friendly and efficient. On this occasion we didn’t have a meal but overheard a family praising the quality of their dinner.
- I stay here regularly and all has been perfect every time. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- The hotel was lovely a mixtures of modern and traditional. The bedroom and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. Beds were also very comfortable. Staff could not have been anymore friendly or helpful or done anymore for us anything we asked for was supplied. A brilliant hotel I could not recommend any more. Fantastic place staff and food.
- The personnel were so friendly, the room was perfect, great pool area and the restaurant is high quality.
El Hotel De La Villa
At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms at El Hotel De La Villa feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Segovia is 21 miles from El Hotel De La Villa. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 47 miles away.
- The beds were very comfortable and it had a nice rustic feel
They gave us a extra bed for 20€.
It was a good breakfast. I was expecting just bread and coffee but they put some eggs, fresh melon, etc.
- Nice hotel very well decorated with amazing location. The breakfast was amazing
- Breakfast insufficient variety and quality/quantity
- Large room in medieval town. Breakfast just average.wifi ok
Hospederia de Santo Domingo
The tranquil rooms have been decorated with warm colors and carefully-equipped with thoughtful details. Several of the rooms offer terraces with views of the attractive gardens and Sierra de Guadarrama from the front façade.Business guests and groups can also benefit from a meeting room with a capacity of 22 people.
- Lovely setting and surroundings. Everything was carefully arranged with poliness.
- I can’t praise this place enough. It was perfection: comfortable, relaxed, beautifully appointed, lovely helpful and discreet staff, excellent breakfast, phenomenal location. Stayed for 3 nights of utter bliss. The village is completely intact from medieval times and fascinating to explore but also makes a good base for traveling to Segovia, Sepúlveda and other locales. And then to come “home” to the quiet luxury of this perfect hotel.
- Great staff and beautiful location. Highly recommend this place.
- Everything was fine : nice place, big room with a view on the countryside, pleasant staff, good buffet breakfast … and a reasonnable price
- A good comfortable hotel in a charming little hill town, from which it is easy to visit Segovia.
Posada de Serrada
Each heated room features mountain views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The A1 Motorway is a 15-minute drive from Posada de Pañaparda de Serrada. Madrid and Segovia are 53 mi away. The Macizo del Pico del Lobo-Cebollera Nature Reserve is 11 mi from the guest house. There is free parking available on site.
La comida muy buena y muy buen precio. Los postres caseros muy ricos todos. La habitación era pequeña pero era la última de las reservas y debía ser la más pequeña. Todo limpio. Fue un finde de excesivo calor y hacía calor en habitaciones a pesar de haber tenido detalle de colocar un ventilador.
Relación calidad precio muy buena.
Las dueñas muy amables y atentas.
- El trato de la dueña paz y Juani…el sitio estupendo y la comida muy buena. Volvere
- Lugar súper agradable y te tratan genial. No se puede pedir más.
Magnífico tanto la ubicación como el trato . El desayuno y la cena exquisita.Ambiente acogedor.
- Todo estupendo. Las criticas eran buenas pero supero lo esperado con creces. Las dueñas son un encanto y te hacen sentir como en casa. Comida tradicional con productos de la zona..hay que probar las migas y las croquetas, el secreto ibérico increíble también…
- La comida muy buena y muy buen precio. Los postres caseros muy ricos todos. La habitación era pequeña pero era la última de las reservas y debía ser la más pequeña. Todo limpio. Fue un finde de excesivo calor y hacía calor en habitaciones a pesar de haber tenido detalle de colocar un ventilador.
Posada de robledillo
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a TV. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Posada de robledillo also have a mountain view.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Guadalajara is 29 miles from Posada de robledillo. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Estaba limpio, la ubicación y el restaurante era muy agradable
- El restaurante sin lugar a dudas merece la pena. Fue lo mejor de nuestra estancia allí. Totalmente recomendable.
- Muy limpio. Habitación amplia y calentita. El entorno.
- Buen trato, buena comida y el hotel rural muy agradable.
- ALOJAMIENTO MUY TRANQUILO EN UN PUEBLO MAS TRANQUILO SI CABE. NO SE MADRUGA PARA DESAYUNAR Y TIENEN UNA SALA DE ESTAR ABUHARDILLADA CON CHIMENEA QUE INVITA A ALARGAR LA VELADA. CENAMOS DE TAPEO Y TODO NOS ESTUVO MUY RICO, APARTE DE SER RACIONES GENEROSAS. NO TIENE PERDIDA Y ES PERFECTO PARA CONOCER RINCONES NATURALES DE LA SIERRA DE MADRID.
Hotel Rural La Data
It is a fantastic destination for those looking for a tranquil spot to relax in surrounded by nature and picturesque landscape.There is also a room suitable for meetings, training days etc.
- Great location, big breakfast, really nice hotel staff.
- The views from the room, very spacious and cosy communal area with the fireplace. The breakfast was quite good.
It was my third visit in this hotel, and everything was enjoyable as the first time
Everything was great. Friendly stuff, good balanced design of the hotel, very clean, cosy, all equipment in very good condition. Underfloor heating is very nice. The tranquil view of the camp from the window, with sounds of caw bells. Great service, good food, and first of all – great atmosphere.
The price\value correlation was also pretty good.
- Lovely rural hotel/B&B. Very helpful and friendly owner. Lovely food.
Top Hotels In Madarcos Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Madarcos Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Madarcos Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Madarcos Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!