10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mackinaw City Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Mackinaw City Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mackinaw City Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mackinaw City Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mackinaw City Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mackinaw City Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mackinaw City Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mackinaw City Michigan:
Court Plaza Inn & Suites of Mackinaw
Located in Mackinaw City in the region of Michigan, 7 miles from Mackinac Island, Court Plaza Inn & Suites of Mackinaw features a terrace and views of the city.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- They had a nice breakfast. It was different than a year ago I stayed there. But it was a good hot breakfast. I had a big room on first floor.
- Perfect for what we wanted. Staff very nice. Clean and great location.
- The staff was so nice to us, and give us some good recommendations. I like the bed, which was comfortable, and the room was warm that was i want. If i am planning back to here, i will definitely chose here again.
- The room was very clean. Did not use the pool so could not rate that. bed was o.k.
- The pool was clean and good temperature, the room was clean.
Fairview Beachfront Inn & Waterpark
One of our best sellers in Mackinaw City! Fairview Beachfront Inn & Waterpark is located in Mackinaw City, just 8 miles from Mackinac Island.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great property. Clean, friendly and a great breakfast. Loved the view!!
- The location was easy to find. The room was comfortable. The view was amazing!
- Standard ho-hum hotel fare. Breakfast was a shared space with an adjacent hotel.
- The breakfast was fabulous. The staff were very nice.
- Staff is GREAT. Especially little miss Ida. She is such a good representative for the hotel. Super nice and very helpful.
Best Western Plus Dockside Waterfront Inn
Located in Mackinaw City in the region of Michigan, 7 miles from Mackinac Island, Best Western Plus Dockside Waterfront Inn features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff at the front desk gave the impression that they didn’t want to be bothered. Seems like they didn’t like their job.
- Breakfast was great! Hotel is on the beach and has immediate beach access.
- Very clean & comfortable room with good hot breakfast.
- The room we stayed in was absolutely amazing! We loved the king size bed, the Jacuzzi tub, and the breathtaking view of the lake outside our door. The bed was soft, everything was spotless, and overall it was an enjoyable stay. I would not have paid the original 700 for this luxury room, but booking.com gave us a great bargain with cadhback opportunities that made it feel worth every penny!
- We liked the lake beach view from our room, the continental breakfast and the beautiful area there!
Days Inn & Suites-Mackinaw City-Bridgeview Lodge
Days Inn & Suites-Mackinaw City-Bridgeview Lodge is located in Mackinaw City, 7 miles from Mackinac Island and 30 miles from Petoskey.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- It was close to walking distance of the attractions
- Coffee was good and the “breakfast lady” was the best employee in the place.
- Friendly staff. Easy entrance to the bridge. Looks beautiful from the outside; if u like log cabins.
- Great friendly staff, loved mackinaw city and island. This was a bucket list trip for my wife as she was there as a youn girl.
- Room rate was good for type of accommodation. Easy walk to major attractions and shops. Great restaurant close by. Easy to find off highway.
Mackinaw City Clarion Hotel Beachfront
The Clarion Hotel Beachfront offers a fabulous view of Mackinac Island’s natural beauty and the architectual wonder of the Mackinac Bridge.Guest amenities at the Clarion Hotel Beachfront Mackinaw City include a complimentary Continental breakfast served each day, private beach area, playground, and picnic sites.Clarion Hotel is conveniently located adjacent to Mackinac Island ferries, restaurants, and the downtown shopping area.
- We were upgraded to a view of the water which was very nice. The breakfast was NOT very good. The room was great, and the location perfect, just a stones throw from the ferry line so very easy to take the boat to the island.
- What a great location for staying when the plan is to take the ferry over to Mackinac Island- just walk to the ferry. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean, and when you go in October, the crush of other tourists is much lighter. We appreciated the variety of offerings for breakfast.
- Close to the ferry and downtown Mackinaw City. Breakfast room was near our room so that was nice. Stayed in a suite and the kids loved having their own beds! Good value.
- The beachfront was awesome specially during the sunrise.
- Nothing except the few minutes on the beach we spent before we left. I requested a change to a different room, possible bed bugs and smell, see comments below.
Waterfront Inn Mackinaw City
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Waterfront Inn Mackinaw City offers accommodations in Mackinaw City, just 8 miles from Mackinac Island.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find ticket service at the property.
- The property was closed for the season. We were moved and upgraded to a close hotel that we were extremely happy with.
- Nothing was like the pictures it looks like they took the pictures somewhere else
- Parking was very tight. Coffee was gross. Had lots of spiders beds hard, bed bugs. Will never stay there again.
- Breakfast was hot and ready to eat the staff was friendly and will still again next year
- The hot water, and the comfortable bed, nice hostess in Lobby
Parkside Inn Bridgeview
One of our top picks in Mackinaw City.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Parkside Inn Bridgeview is located in Mackinaw City, just 7 miles from Mackinac Island.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The breakfast was quaint with a family atmosphere!
- Rooms, breakfast area, courtyard, grounds, very clean (pretty well immaculate!), good basic breakfast, friendly helpful staff. Well-maintained, nice-looking hotel in a superb location. Mackinac lighthouse and Fort Michilimackinac are right across the street. Noise from the I-75 bridge, which is only 100 yards away, was not annoying. Many of the rooms have a pretty view of the shore and the bridge. Third floor rooms facing North especially. There is a good elevator. If you want to go to Mackinac Island (highly recommended!) call Shepler’s ferry service at least half an hour before sailing time and they will send a shuttle bus to the hotel for you. McGulpin Lighthouse (2 mi. away) is superb. You can climb the tower and even go outside at the top.
- The proprietor was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.
- The pool is good with a 9 ft deep end. Staff is friendly.
Very well maintained. It was great having a elevator as we were on the third floor
With a beautiful sunset. Also, liked the bridge being so close by.
Bridge Vista Beach Hotel and Convention Center
Located a few minutes from Mackinac Bridge, Bridge Vista Beach Hotel and Convention Center offers a water park, heated indoor pool, spa and rooms with access to a private beach.Guest rooms at Bridge Vista Beach Hotel feature cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. They are equipped with coffee makers and hairdryers.Bridge Vista Beach Hotel and Convention Center offers breakfast, a meeting room and bar. Trolley tours are available from the hotel.Bridge Vista Beach Hotel is less than one mile from the Arnold Mackinac Island Ferry and Mackinaw Crossings shopping and entertainment area.
- Beautiful facility. We have already recommended it to several friends.
Beautiful view of the lake and bridge.
Beach was perfect for a afternoon swim.
Water park was great for the kids, just wished it opened before noon everyday – 10am would be much better.
Breakfast was delicious and very convenient for a family of 7. Women who makes the breakfast is very friendly.
- I didn’t like anything: Brown mold all over the waterpark slides. Dirty towels in the corners of the restrooms and waterpark. Putrid smell in all areas of hotel and waterpark. Zero customer service knowledge. Dirty bird feathers and bird poop littered the “beach” on the property.
- The area and location on the beach. The front desk staff were very helpful and polite.
Good access to ferry landing place.
Scenic view of Lake Huron.
Bayside Hotel of Mackinac
On the shores of Lake Huron and a 6-minute walk from a ferry terminal to Mackinaw Island, this hotel provides an indoor pool with a slide and a water playground.Spacious guest rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are standard at the Bayside Hotel of Mackinac. The rooms also feature plush, white bedding and a sitting area.The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast.The Bayside Hotel provides a seasonal outdoor pool with chairs and a hot tub. The hotel features a fitness center.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Mackinaw City village center, with dining and shopping, including world famous fudge shops. The Mackinaw Bridge, which provides access to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, is a mile from the hotel.
- They opened this hotel up to give rooms to people stranded in Mackinaw City due to the bridge being closed. So that was a fabulous thing to do.
- The breakfast area was good, nice choices of food selection.
- The location was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The son loved the water park.
- No microwave in room. Breakfast facilities a long walk through many corridors.
- Although we booked 3 nights the place was so far below expectations that we talked to management and stayed elsewhere for the rest of our trip.
Cabins of Mackinaw
One of our best sellers in Mackinaw City! Located across from the Mackinac Island ferry dock in Mackinaw City, Michigan, this property offers hotel rooms and cabin rentals. It features an indoor water park and private beach access.The accommodations at Cabins of Mackinaw come with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They include a sitting area and coffee maker.An indoor pool, hot tub and gym are part of the facilities at this Mackinaw City hotel. A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning and laundry facilities are available.Downtown Mackinaw City is a 10 minute walk from Cabins of Mackinaw. Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse is a a 20 minute walk from the property.
- Extremely clean and spacious Absolutely beautiful interior
- The privacy of the rooms were excellent! Waking up to the beach was amazing! And the breakfast bar was very enjoyable!
- It’s was a quaint little cabin. With a beautiful location. Just across the street from Lake Michigan.
- Unfortunately the breakfast was horrible. The food tasted nasty and was cold. Actually couldn’t eat any of it.
- Picked this place because of the “rustic” cabins. Stayed in an old unit. Liked the decor.
Top Hotels In Mackinaw City Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mackinaw City Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mackinaw City Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mackinaw City Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!