10 Best Hotels To Stay In Macchia dʼIsernia Molise – Top Hotel Reviews
Macchia dʼIsernia Molise is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Macchia Dʼisernia Molise:
Antica Dimora 191
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Antica Dimora 191 offers pet-friendly accommodations in Isernia, just 20 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Pescasseroli is 27 miles from Antica Dimora 191, and Cassino is 21 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Spacious and comfy room, good value for money, patient and polite staff.
- What a lovely place! Probably our favourite stay on our trip. The hotel is centrally located but we could still park our car right outside. The rooms were not only spacious and comfortable but they had a very nice (and probably authentic) decor.
- It’s next to a pay laundromat. Very convenient.
- Our host, Domenico, was extremely accommodating. Very friendly and mindful of his clients needs and comfort. Everything was as promised. Domenico was quick to address any question or concern we had.
- It was a GREAT location, right in the “old town” of Isernia. I would highly recommend it. We were there with 7 adults-myself, my husband and grown children, and 2 grandchildren ages 4 1/2 and 1 1/2. There was a FABULOUS restaurant just a few hundred yards away which was recommended by the owner.
La Fonte dell’Astore
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Fonte dell’Astore offers accommodations in Castelpetroso, just 24 miles from Roccaraso. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Cassino is 25 miles from La Fonte dell’Astore, and Pescocostanzo is 27 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- For us it was convenient, because we have family in a village nearby, the staff are so friendly and helpful and the breakfast choices are good.
- Easy access, secure parking, 10 minute drive to shops
- Amazing value for money. Lovely Buffett breakfast Great restaurant. Friendly staff. All in the middle of nowhere with amazing mountain views.
- Location right of the main road and close to the basilica. Nice size clean rooms. Friendly staff.
- The location is truly beautiful. We walked up to the Basilica Minore dell’Addolorata di Castelpetroso in the evening and watched the sun setting behind the mountains, it was magical. The staff speak English very well and go out of their way to be helpful. We also ate in the restaurant and ,as mentioned in other reviews, can confirm that the food is very good. We did not access the spa or the gym.
La Terrazza sulla Storia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Terrazza sulla Storia offers accommodations in San Pietro Infine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roccaraso is 29 miles from La Terrazza sulla Storia, and Pescasseroli is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 42 miles from La Terrazza sulla Storia.
- The property was beautiful. The staff was amazing. We spoke no Italian and they very little English but it all worked out.
- This is a fabulous, small hotel, in the historical setting of the ruins of San Pietro. The owner and manager were very warm and kind and made our stay perfect! The room was huge, gorgeous and clean and breakfast and dinner were delicious. This is a 10+!!!!
- The staff were fantastic and very friendly. The views were stunning from the hotel.
- The people are very gracious and helpful. The receptionist spoke English and has a favorite phrase of “no problem” as she responds to any request. The owner spent much time with us trying to help me locate family members. The chef is excellent and prepares food at your request. It was so wonderful that we extended a day. The hotel helped us negotiate changing our train reservation. The room is spacious with a great view. The bathroom is modern and the shower is great. The hotel is in a rebuilt ruin. Next door is a museum depicting the changes in the area. The manger is very helpful and knowledgeable. The best people and place we have ever experienced.
- l’albergo in se non è male ,la proprietaria molto gentile ma francamente non basta per colmare le numerose lacune
Grand Hotel Europa
One of our top picks in Isernia.Grand Hotel Europa is one mile from central Isernia and features an outdoor swimming pool. It offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.Rooms are decorated in a classic style. They include air conditioning, a TV with satellite channels and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can relax with a drink at the bar or on the furnished sun terrace. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The restaurant features a large brick-vaulted wine cellar.The Grand Europa Hotel is 30 miles from Campobasso and a 40 minute drive from the A1 highway.
- Didn’t have eggs two days. Probably need new recipie. North American coffee too strong. Probably just my taste.
Old fashioned luxury, a bit tired and worn but a reminder of what luxury travel use to be like.
Clean and spacious rooms.
Restaurant on site
- The staff was very accommodating, especially in the breakfast room. The breakfasts were very good. The hotel was well located for the needs of our group with easy access to local highways, Isernia and surrounding towns. The hotel restaurant had an excellent menu with excellent meals.
- The breakfast was great. The room was very spacious. The robes and slippers were nice.
- Very comfortable rooms and very friendly, professional staff.
Hotel Europa Depandance
Located in Isernia, 20 miles from Roccaraso, Hotel Europa Depandance features a restaurant and free WiFi. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pescasseroli is 28 miles from Hotel Europa Depandance, and Cassino is 23 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 50 miles away.
- Great staff, from the front desk to the restaurant owner, all lovely. Nice rooms. Restaurant was nice,too.
- Great staff, excellent ristorante, very comfortable.
- reliable and helpful and friendly staff (they even helped me as much as possible with my special needs due to an injury), modern hotel complex, excellent extensive breakfast buffet
- It was good value for money. It seemed like a grand building in its day but still offers a comfortable stopover. Breakfast was lovely and the staff assisted us with storing our bikes safely.
- Friendlly staff, exelent restaurant, nice surrounding, clean room and bed
Park Resort & Golf Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Park Resort & Golf Hotel offers accommodations in Filignano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roccaraso is 21 miles from Park Resort & Golf Hotel, and Pescasseroli is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fonte Del Benessere Resort
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Fonte Del Benessere Resort is located in Castelpetroso in the region of Molise. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roccaraso is 24 miles from Fonte Del Benessere Hotel, and Cassino is 25 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 47 miles away.
- Accomodation,restaurant ,staff and scenery were all excellent.
We liked everything, room very confortable and facilities excellent for relax. The location is also quite secluted and help de-stressing.
Restaurant in the area are excellent.
- Comfortable rooms, great spa facilities. Very professional staff.
- Hotel da sogno, servizi e staff al Top. Lo consigljo
- Personale perfetto. Camera grandissima e pulita, tutti i confort necessari per un ottimo soggiorno.
Casale Maginulfo is located in Roccamandolfi, just 28 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles, ski equipment and car rental are available. Caserta is 29 miles from Casale Maginulfo, and Cassino is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The staff were more friendly than family. Best hospitality we have ever had anywhere! The room was great and so was the breakfast. If we come back here we would 100% stay here again.
- Fantastic hotel in a hideaway location with awesome hosts and fabulous food- what more could you want!
- The owners were fantastic, couldn’t do enough, and were extremely keen on detail.
- Breakfast was great. The people of the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Although the weather was not great at the time, but we had a very pleasant stay.
- Brilliant place to stay – the best “home” cooking in all of Italy? The hosts were great to deal with – a pleasure all around.
Albergo Ristorante La Cona
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergo Ristorante La Cona offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pescolanciano, just 17 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Pescasseroli is 29 miles from Albergo Ristorante La Cona, and Cassino is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 52 miles from Albergo Ristorante La Cona.
- Incredibly friendly and polite staff and a beautifully picturesque location. Would definitely visit again.
- Ho soggiornato in questa struttura durante un viaggio in bici in Molise. Esperienza molto buona, da valutare positivamente. Si tratta di una struttura alle porte di Pescolanciano, raggiungibile con una bella passeggiata di circa un quarto d’ora. Camera semplice, ma dotata del necessario. Personale gentile ed efficiente. Da segnalare anche l’ottimo ristorante annesso. Da consigliare.
- Angenehme, ein bisschen in die Jahre gekommene Unterkunft. Alles sauber und der Gastgeber hat uns auch an seinem freien Tag bekocht.
Buona cena e colazione! Grande accoglienza.
Ideale in caso di pellegrini, direttamente al sentiero …
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber und super Küche. Gerne wieder
Masseria Monte Pizzi
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Masseria Monte Pizzi offers accommodations in Carovilli. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roccaraso is 12 miles from Masseria Monte Pizzi, and Pescasseroli is 25 miles away. Abruzzo Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The owners were so friendly and helpful. The treated my husband and me like family. The room and bathroom were beautifully decorated. And the view of the countryside…..absolutely breathtaking!
The beautifully designed and restored buildings.
The warm welcome from all of the staff.
You should go out of your way to stay here.
- Ci è piaciuta molto la location, situata in una posizione strategica per spostarsi nei tantissimi borghi medioevali dell’Molise, molto curata nei dettagli, con cucina tipica a gestione familiare.
- La stanza era pulitissima e adatta alle necessità di una coppia con la finestra che affaccia sulla montagna innevata (uno spettacolo!) , bagno grande e con ogni comfort, proprietari dolcissimi e disponibilissimi, il cibo era ottimo perché preparato in prima persona dalla signora Maria al momento, la posizione non era “comodissima” più che altro anche a causa del tempo (con la nebbia è difficile muoversi in quella zona) a parte questo, Carovilli si trova al centro di diverse attrazioni soprattutto sciistiche, parcheggio auto comodo proprio nello spiazzale antistante la masseria! Ci ritornerei assolutamente!♥️
- Abbiamo potuto trascorrere qui soltanto una notte ma avremmo voluto fermarci molto più a lungo: l’ubicazione è meravigliosa! Lo sguardo si perde in un rincorrersi di colline e montagne pressoché infinite, di una bellezza mozzafiato. Pochissimi minuti di comoda salita in auto e ti ritrovi in un luogo che non ti aspetteresti mai. La struttura è magnificamente ristrutturata e meticolosamente arredata: le camere sono ampie e linde, la nostra aveva una bella finestra panoramica ed asciugamani graziosamente impacchettati con un nastro di raso verde. Il bagno era ampio, ottima la doccia ed il letto molto confortevole. La signora che ci ha accolti con un’apprezzata cortesia franca e non servile, ci ha preparato un’ottima cena ed un’altrettanto gustosa colazione. Che desiderare di più? Ah sì, stavo per dimenticare l’ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo !
Top Hotels In Macchia Dʼisernia Molise Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Macchia dʼIsernia Molise. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!