10 Best Hotels To Stay In Macaw Bank Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Macaw Bank Cayo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Macaw Bank Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Macaw Bank Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Macaw Bank Cayo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Macaw Bank Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Macaw Bank Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Macaw Bank Cayo:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, duPlooys offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available.
No reviews yet.
Mariposa Jungle Lodge
Mariposa Jungle Lodge offers accommodations in San Ignacio. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 55 miles from Mariposa Jungle Lodge.
- The accommodations were amazing and it is in the jungle! The staff are phenomenal and the owner, Sharyn, was always available to answer questions. One of the best trips. I have food allergies and they were able accommodate these, too.
- Staff was terrific, very friendly, always smiling. Owners of the property were also very engaged and helpful. Guides couldn’t be better. People usually make a good experience great and Mariposa was one step up…excellent.
- The cabin was beautiful, clean and with very practical details. The screen-enclosed patio was a hammock was excellent. The bed were extremely comfortable. There was even a worry doll on my pillow!
- The food was delicious!!! All of it! Great coffee, fresh OJ, and really yummy eggs, bacon, and pancakes!
- We enjoyed our stay and staff was excellent! The location is more remote and requires travel over a fairly bumpy road so if you are looking for a more central location I would pick something else. Due to the location it makes the most sense to eat on site however this really adds up on the expense side so I would give that seriously consideration.
Rumors Resort Hotel
Rumors Resort Hotel features free Wi-Fi, free public parking and playground.The air-conditioned rooms have balcony or patio. They include cable TV and private bathrooms with shower.The property’s restaurant serves local and international food. Activities at the Rumors Resort include karaoke nights.Cahal Pexh Mayan Ruins are a 5 minutes and Xunantunich Mayan Ruins a 10 minute drive away. The town of San Ignacio can be reached within 5 minutes by car.
- Great location for us we had our own vehicle. Bit out of main town but nice location nonetheless. Staff was very helpful with any questions. Food was ok. I think for the price breakfast should be included it always makes a location more appealing..
- Location good. Helpful with organizing our tour to Tical.
I did not realize that Rumors waw on the main road between San Ignacoi and Benque Viejo. There is no need to take taxis, take the local bus at a fraction of the price.
Be sure to visit Xunantunich, just up the road. Take the local bus $2 Bze. ea. way, cross the free ferry (donations for the hand crank guy are welcome), walk up the road about a mile and there you are in mini Mayan ruins. Admission is $10 Bze.
- I loved everything about his hotel. The room was very clean. The view from our porch was breathtaking. The food was delicious. And the staff is so humble and kind. Felt like you were at your families home.
- The staff and management went above Nd beyond for us, so much so that we extended our stay. It is close to the ruins, has tour facilities and an incredible RESTAURANT that delighted us every day. They were accommodating, friendly, warm and welcoming. Our family room was spacious and the pool is fabulous. Sunsets are out of this world.
Belize Toucan Nest Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Belize Toucan Nest Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Rolson Hotel is located in San Ignacio. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Staff was very nice, the tour to tikal via the hotel was amazing
- Cleanliness of the room. Mini fridge and coffee maker.
- Staff (reception/waitresses/cleaners) were all friendly and helpful and always smiling. Great value for money. Clean, safe and comes with a swimming pool.
- The staff were friendly and accommodating and the restaurant prices were very good
- Staff was very cordial and helpful. Drinks from the bar during happy hour were good.
Aguada Hotel and Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Aguada Hotel and Restaurant offers accommodations in Santa Elena. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is room service and gift shop at the property.
- Location, and the staff were friendly. A/c worked fine.
- Has a good size pool on the property and you can enjoy a nice game of darts right there as well. The restaurant has really good food for a good price.
- Nice big room. Kids loved pool. Staff super friendly. Food was good.
- The staff was extreamly friendly, food was excellent, room was clean and comfortable
- The staff was amazing and we would stay there again. We enjoyed the food and also the great setting with the turtles.
Featuring free WiFi, Venus Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.
- Super friendly staff, basic and clean, right in the heart of downtown but not noisy at night
- Friendly helpful staff. The breakfast was amazing. Fresh fruit and eggs. Pool was clean and refreshing.
- In the heart of the town, close to bus stop and restaurants + travel agencies. Friendly and helpful staff.
- You can not be closer to downtown – farmers market, restaurants & tour operators. Small but nice breakfast buffet with toast, butter, jam, fruit, coffee & cereal & some cookies.
- Bed was comfortable enough. A.C. worked great. Not the best water pressure in shower. But overall great place for the price. Breakfast is fruit, toast and cereal and coffee.
Rainforest Haven Inn
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Rainforest Haven Inn is located in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides car rental.
- We had a 2 bedroom and it had a full kitchen. It also had a large container of purified water and fresh ground coffee. It was located just above the center of town. A short walk to everything. The owner or manager was very helpful.
- Great location just a small walk away from the main town square and all the restaurants. Our room was huge….size of a small studio apartments and each one of us had a queen sized bed to ourselves. The bathroom was also huge and the view from the balcony is so pretty. The st aff were very friendly and the cleaning service was really good. It felt like a homestay.
- Location, staff and value were top notch. Large room. Enjoyed the roof top terrace and kitchen. Local managers are trying hard to do what they can within limited budget.
- The location was great, residential and quiet, 3 blocks uphill from town. Fabulous bright fully equipped kitchen for guest use, and 4th story open patio with hammocks. Large room. Secure. unlimited pure water was free. Could make your ice cubes. Fun Marie Sharp salsa and rum tasting, cooking classes in house.
nice and helpful staff – guy on the reception booked us right away for two trips (Tical+Caracol) for good price (no need to go through agencies in the city) – trips were great
separate beds – comes handy after the whole day trips
rum tasting, cooking lessons, Maria sharps tasting/museum – you can do here activities even if the weather is bad
Maya Bella Downtown Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maya Bella Downtown Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great location. Close to the bus, food and entertainment. The staff were excellent and the rooms were simple but comfortable.
- Location can’t be beat; a block from the heart of downtown and by a block, I mean about 50 meters.
Our journey took us to Maya Bella Downtown in February 2018. We stood 3 nights there. The staff was super friendly and helpful. As well it was no problem to get the room for one night more as we could not manage our further journey to Guatemala instant.
Overall a nice place to stay in the city center of San Ignacio.
Small but good continental breakfast included!
We gonna recommend this hotel!
- Fantastic location, right on Burns, which is a few blocks long stretch where cars are not permitted. Several bars, restaurants and tour operators. Friendly people, nice atmosphere.
- The folks at Maya Bella are super-duper helpful. I stayed for seven nights, and every one of those nights were quiet and peaceful.
River Park Inn
River Park Inn offers accommodations in San Ignacio.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- The owner was really nice and very helpful. A nice can of coffee will be made every morning. They will provide you with all the information you need or tours. They also have a fast and good laundry service. I would really recommend this place.
- The facilities were brightly painted and cheerful; the location was close to town. The room was spacious with a nice bed with blanket, and a table and chairs. We had a nice view from the balcony of the gardens. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The staff was great and very helpful, even gave us ride to one of the Mayan ruin sites so we didn’t have to pay for a cab. The coffee in the morning was great and room service while we were gone.
- The people working there were really nice and helpful.
- Quiet location. Friendly staff. Good size room. Free coffee in the mornings!
Top Hotels In Macaw Bank Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Macaw Bank Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Macaw Bank Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Macaw Bank Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!