10 Best Hotels To Stay In Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Maçanet De Cabrenys Catalonia:
Hotel Spa La Central – Adults Only
Rooms at the Spa La Central have attractive décor with wooden flooring. All come with air conditioning and a fully equipped bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at La Central’s restaurant, which serves a selection organic dishes. It also features a terrace overlooking the hotel’s attractive gardens.Guests have free access to the hotel’s spa, which features an indoor hydromassage pool, a Finnish sauna and steam baths. Massage is also available.Hotel Spa La Central rents bikes and can provide information on nearby hiking routes.
- Staff that were there trying to do the best they could esp the chef who was cooking and serving . Where on earth was the manager I don’t know or is there a manager? . Great food and wine and Isabella very good receptionist too always when there with a smile. Setting beautiful great places to find pools to swim in first thing in the morning . Loads of fabulous walks around
- We greatly enjoyed the spa and hiking in the neerby cork oak forest. The staff was helpful and organization was seamless. It was also very clean and very peaceful, mostly couples on a getaway long weekend. Good value for money.
- The area is very pretty, the hotel and it’s architecture are breath-taking. The personnel is very kind and everything is calm und very clean. You can really relax and take a rest. I think 2 or 3 nights are perfect to stay there, especially when und want to hike a little bit in the nice little mountains there.
- Restaurant staff was ok but staff at reception, I was expecting more from them. I didn’t see much effort on making you feel at home. I would say it was clinical. the Location is ideal if you want to disconnect and adventure into the mountains. But a little bit of love for the job doing is necessary.
- It’s peaceful, comfortable, relaxing, quiet etc etc!!
Els Caçadors de Maçanet
Spend you day in the beautiful hotel garden before enjoying a dip in the outdoor swimming pool. Then, each evening, head to the hotel restaurant to try home-made, traditional cuisine from the surrounding Alt Empordà region. Els Caçadors de Maçanet is set in a stunning natural landscape, just a few minutes from the French border. This privileged setting means that you can easily enjoy hiking, hunting and other outdoor activities.
- Clean. Very friendly hosts. Beautiful place. Good Restaurant. Good breakfast.
We have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions over the last 14 years. The owners are a lovely friendly family, the restaurant is wonderful, with a superb menu offered by the owners son Santi.
This is the best hotel we have stayed at in Spain, and we will do so again in the future many more times hopefully.
- Traditional family-run hotel in very quiet spot with good walking nearby. Great home-made food served on linen tablecloths.
- Lovely location and pool. Room clean and comfortable.
Very friendly abd helpful staff
Hotel La Fonda dels Pirineus
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Hotel La Fonda dels Pirineus include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves Spanish, seafood and Catalan cuisine and also offers vegetarian options.The accommodation offers a hot tub. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Girona is 28 miles from Hotel La Fonda dels Pirineus, while Roses is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from the hotel.
- Jacuzzi espectacular, buffet desayuno genial y muy completo
- Personnel très sympathique petit déjeuner super et n’hésitez pas à prendre la demi pension vous ne serez pas déçu bravo au chef de cuisine hôtel calme et reposant et patron et patronne formidable
Los dueños un encanto y te ofrecen todas las facilidades. Nosotros pensábamos hacer excursiones y no nos movimos del hotel, una paz y uña relajación absoluta. El personal un encanto y las instalaciones perfectas. Y no olvidar el cocinero que es de primera. La verdad es q todo un acierto.
Por cierto unos amantes de los animales, los perros están en la gloria.
- nos gusto todo en general sobre todo la tranquilidad y la piscina y el desayuno.
- Les serveuses de l accueil et du restau sont très gentilles et souriantes. Le repas au restaurant très bon.
Hotel-Restaurante La Quadra
Dating from the 1970s, this hotel has been recently updated to include many modern conveniences to make your stay more relaxing. During the summer you can take a dip in the village’s outdoor swimming pool, stroll through the hotel gardens or simply relax on the terrace.In the evening you can try the home-made local cuisine in the hotel restaurant and go up to admire the impressive panoramic views from the hotel’s terrace on the third floor.
- Friendly staff, tasty food with large portions, beautiful town. To complete package it needs just pool, but there is one in town for 1€ not more then 5 min walk, so who cares. My best booking experience so far.
- Beds really comfy, food really tasty and great service of professional friendly staff
friendly staff/owners of long standing
Good evening meal with thoughtful extras
- Very spacious room. Good food. Hotel is spotlessly clean, and the family owners and all staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We had bikes with us for a cycling holiday, and there is secure storage, which is extremely useful. The village is located in a region containing hundreds of kilometres off well marked trails through very picturesque cork oak forests so the hotel is a superb base for walking or mountain bike activities. Would not hesitate to use again.
- This family-run hotel is extremely well maintained and the staff is wonderful. Although the breakfast is too basic, the restaurant itself is top notch. Can’t think of a better hotel for a romantic escapada in the Catalonian Pyrenees mountains.
Visit the monumental and historic cities of Figueres and Girona, where you can see the fantastic Dalí Museum and the Gothic Quarter. The hotel is also situated very close to the beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava, such as Roses or Cadaques.The National Parks of Aiguamolls de l’Empordà, Cap de Creus and L’Albera Natural Parks are also nearby.
- Stayed last year and just as excellent this year. Great buffet breakfast for 6 Euros very good value for money.
- Next to the highway, excellent to take a good rest in a very nice hotel, friendly staff, garage, big room with all the necessary needs
- It is convenient at La Jonquera being a couple of hours from Barcelona but not too evident to find because everything in the immediate area is called ‘Tramuntana’. The underground parking is fine but the actual layout is badly thought out; some of the non specific positions are larger and more manoeuvrable than the invalid positions.
- It was just a stop over on our way to Switzerland and is a perfect solution to rest up for the night. air-con worked well all over the hotel which is a god send with 36deg outside. It’s clean and functional. There is underground parking, a restaurant, super market and breakfast buffet. It’s quiet and you get a good nights sleep to continue your journey the next day refreshed. perfect for passing through. Staff are very accommodating and although I had not reserved a parking place they managed to give me one for which I was very grateful. Bravo Tramuntana🙏
- Good clean basic accommodation for a quick stopover
Hotel Torre Laurentii
All rooms at Torre Laurentii feature a classic rustic style décor and are equipped with a TV, DVD player and mini bar. All have a private bathroom including free toiletries.You can enjoy continental breakfasts including cold meats, cheeses, cakes and bread. The restaurant serves home-made meals made with local products.There are many hiking trails in the nearby Alta Garrotxa Natural Area, and Figueras with the famous Dalí Museum is about 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly hosts who made us very welcome in their beautiful hotel. It is set in a quiet medieval village, a great base for walking. The ambience is very relaxing and peaceful. The food was excellent and so was the wine!
- Todo! Espectacular! Cristina y Stephan son maravillosos! Te hacen sentir como en casa. El hotel es precioso y las habitaciones aún más! Cristina cocina como los ángeles.
- Hotel familiar, con trato excelente. La habitación amplia y todas las instalaciones y servicios en perfecto estado. Totalmente recomendable.
- El dueño del hotel es encantador! Hay tranquilidad, es ideal para ir en pareja
- Personal muy disponible y muy gentil. Trato perfecto. Cocina buenisima (cenamos y desayunamos allí). Tuvimos que ir pronto despues de la cena porqué reservamos una actividad y el chico que trabaja allí fué muy disponible y muy rapido en servir la cena para que fueramos rapidos a la actividad.
Santuari de la Mare de Déu de la Salut de Terrades
Each bright room at Santuari de la Mare de Déu de la Salut has views of the chapel or the surrounding hills. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The Santuari’s restaurant offers creative versions of characteristic regional cuisine. Specialties include roast shoulder of lamb, autumn rice with wild mushrooms and chestnuts and homemade desserts.Santuari de la Mare de Déu de la Salut de Terrades offers free on-site parking. You can also hire a bicycle on-site. Boadella Reservoir is just 6.2 mi away, while the beaches of the Costa Brava are a 30-minute drive away.
- Great location,great value for money,friendly staff,
- The meal was amazing. It was so good that we knocked on the door of the kitchen (we were the ONLY dinners that night), and personally thanked the chef.
- When we arrived in the afternoon, it was also possible to book a meal for the same day! The meal was great and the bottle of wine, water and coffee were all included in the meal-price. Greatly recommended
- Zeer vriendelijk en behulpzame ontvangst, werkelijk Gastvrij, ook voor onze honden. Kamer zeer proper. Goede bedden. Schitterende locatie. Lekker ontbijt.
- Sehr nette Betreiber, Restaurant sehr gut, super leckeres Essen, auf spezielle Wünsche wird eingegangen. Leckerer Wein aus der Gegend. Verständigung lustig mit Mischmasch aus englisch, katalan, kastilian und italienisch, aber letztendlich versteht man sich wenn man will.
La Jonquera Hotel is located next to the freeway N-11 that takes you from Catalonia into France. So this is perfect accommodation for business travelers, or tourists crossing from Spain into France. From here you can also visit historic Figueras, with its fantastic museum dedicated to the life and work of Salvador Dalí. The beautiful coastline of the Costa Brava is also only a short drive away, where you can visit stunning coastal towns such as Cadaques and Portbou.The hotel is well-equipped with a shopping center and a restaurant, so you can dine without leaving the hotel.
- Rather clean, near to the highway, value for money
- Good choice of breakfast. Staff awareness. Comfy bed.
- Handy reasonably priced restaurant down stairs food nice 👍👍
- Not too pricey but very basic. Did the trick for the night.
- Beds were comfortable, nice sized room and bathroom.
Puerta De España
All rooms at the Hotel Puerta de España are decorated with dark woods. They all have a private bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant where there is a buffet breakfast. At the 24-hour reception there is currency exchange and staff can provide information about the Alt-Empordà region.The Puerta de España Hotel is 12 mi from Figueres, where you can find the Salvador Dalí Museum. The beaches of Empuriabrava, on the Costa Brava, are 22 mi away.
- As we had two dogs with us the large terrace that our room had was excellent. A good place to have a glass of wine.
- Friendly staff, clean and close to motorway, secure parking space for our bikes
- This hotel is a surprise in what is otherwise a rather rundown scruffy town on the Spanish French border. From the outside it looks disappointing but our room was very clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We were only passing through on a long journey but did get a good night’s sleep and a good breakfast to speed us on our way.
- Absolutely great hotel. A big thanks for the evening/morning staff
- Friendly greeting clean snd tidy drinks n snacks available Easy located near the motorway Secure parking Balcony plenty of hot water
Restaurante y Apartamentos Can Mora
Opening onto a terrace, each bright suite at Restaurante y Apartamentos Can Mora has modern décor. All suites have free Wi-Fi, and a living room with flat-screen satellite TV, a sofa, a fridge and a dining area.You can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine in the Mora’s restaurant, which opens onto the terrace.The Alt Empordà region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling. Boadella Lake is a 5-minute drive away, while the beaches at Empuriabrava are approximately 19 mi from the Can Mora.Figueres and the famous Dalí Museum can be reached in 20 minutes by car. The French border is 11 mi from the property.
- Een heerlijke plek om een paar dagen te vertoeven. Appartement was goed . Tip: boven de eettafel een lamp hangen want anders is het wat donker als je bv. binnen gaat eten.
- de gastvrijheid van de eigenaar, rustige omgeving, uitstekende bedden, heerlijk koele kamer.
Suite spacieuse et confortable, très propre, bon lit. Accueil adorable.
La cheminée dans la salle à manger du restaurant.
Chambre spacieuse et lumineuse
Situation idéale si on recherche la tranquillité d’un petit village
Le wifi annoncé ne fonctionne pas dans la chambre, seulement dans la saké de restaurant stylo n’est pas toujours ouverte.
- el trato del dueño y el personal era totalmente familiar
Top Hotels In Maçanet De Cabrenys Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!