10 Best Hotels To Stay In Macaners Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Macaners Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Macaners Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Macaners Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Macaners Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Macaners Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Macaners Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Macaners Catalonia:
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
The elegant rooms at Hotel Ca l´Andreu are bright, spacious and many have a balcony. All include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Suites also have a lounge.The property serves breakfast and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine and wines. You can relax in the lounge with fireplace reading a book from the library or playing a board game.The Ca l´Andreu is well located for cycling and hiking and various outdoor activities and guided tours are on offer. Picnics can also be provided for days out.The hotel has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from the Masella Ski Resort. The town of Berga is just over 19 mi away.
- Beautiful location, lovely people, calm, spacious, lovely jardin, decent restaurant and excellent value family rooms!
- Nice and clean hotel. Lovely location. Helpful staff.
- Lovely helpful staff. Evening meal was excellent and includes a bottle of wine in the price! Fresh pastries for breakfast.
The hotel staff was wonderful, they helped us throughout our whole stay.
Special mention to the breakfast: freshly baked bread and croissants.
Amazing views over Pedraforca.
Parking facilities available.
- The hosts were great, they were very welcoming even to our dog and the location is excellent!
The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the ski slopes and less than 2 hours from Barcelona. It is also located next to Cercs Mining Museum.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Restaurant Santa Barbara. Barbecue facilities are also available and there is a bar.There are many activities to be enjoyed in the surrounding area of Santa Bárbara, including horse riding, fishing and cycling.
- Away from the busy cities, nice drive through the forest on our way out
- Luxurious and fantastic rooms in a quiet place. Beautiful landscape and close to a territorial museum. Really cheap in relation to the quality of the room. Friendly staff. Traditional Catalan and Continental breakfast of good quality. The restaurant is not placed in the same building, but really close (3 min walk) with traditional countryside food, really cheap.
- Stunning location, excellent views, very helpful staff
- Excellent value for money. Rooms are well designed, modern, comfortable, very well equipped and pristine clean. Toiletries and (great) shower. The surroundings are quiet and off the beaten track. The staff is efficient and very friendly. They went the extra mile when I left a jacket behind. They were swift to contact me and post the forgotten items home for me.
- What a gem.This hotel was situated well off the main road. You wind up for just over 3 km. The decor was modern and every thing looked new. The room was comfortable with all the extras you would expect in a 4 star hotel. We ate outside and the authentic meals were filling and tasty. The breakfast was plentiful and the coffee perfect.
Hotel Casa Duaner
The simple rooms at this hotel offer mountain views and come with heating, tiled floors, a wardrobe, a TV, a telephone and a desk. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge and a dining area.Hotel Casa Duaner Restaurant serves daily menus during the week and an à la carte menu at weekends. They specialize in grilled meats and local traditional cuisine.Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Barcelona Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away and Ripoll is 23 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Vic.
- Casa Duaner is in a great location for exploring Cadi-Moixero natural park after driving up from Barcelona. The room was spartan but clean. The tiny swimming pool was a wonderful surprise on a hot afternoon! The restaurant had great food and the man called the “Grandpa of Barça football club” was a regular, which was kind of funny.
Good restaurant with local products
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- the owner/(manager?) offered us breakfast before the actual breakfast time since we had to leave early.very nice of him! and even offered a tea to a friend who was not even staying in the hotel.
HCC Ciutat De Berga
In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
- It was just okay and nothing really to write home about!
- excellent hotel in a quiet location. Modern and clean nice room it was carpeted and really comfy. It was nice to have a bath to relax in after our long journey. The receptionist was so helpful recommending us a fabulous restaurant up the road. She gave us an upper floor room on the end so we could sleep. we loved it here.
The staff were really helpful and did their best to compensate for our ‘broken Spanish’!
The hotel was very easy to find and parking was not a problem.
The breakfast buffet was adequate and all the pastries and such were oven-fresh, nice!
- Friendly staff and convenient location to walk around the town
- The hotel is centrally located with parking directly outside in the town square. I’ve stayed at this hotel several times and the double rooms have always been a good size, adequate and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful.
The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the sun terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge or your own guestroom. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Parking, many supermarkets around. Everything was good.
- Good location with easy parking, reasonable breakfast and good price.
Car park on site
Restaurant on site better than local places
- Ideal hotel for one night stop over with off-road onsite parking.
- Lovely little place very friendly. Would stay again. Good food.
Hotel Ca L’amagat
Hotel Ca L’amagat’s was a former tavern opened in the early 1900s by the owner’s grandparents. The comfortable, heated rooms have wooden floors and come with plasma TV, a desk and private bathroom.Ca L’amagat’s restaurant serves set menus and dishes featuring traditional, Catalan cuisine. There is also a cozy lounge with fireplace, and several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Nature lovers will find the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve less than 0.6 mi away. The historical town of Cercs is a 15-minute drive away, with its Sant Quirze de Pedret Church and the Cercs Mining Museum.Hotel Ca L’amagat is 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from central Barcelona and 43 mi from the charming town of Vic.
- The hotel was very quiet and the proprietor was friendly and helpful. He gave us directions and maps for hikes in the beautiful Cadi-Moixero Natural Park, and helped us communicate with our next hotel in Barcelona. Breakfast came with our room. The hotel served lunch and dinner as well, and has a snack bar that is open whenever meals are not being served. Baga is small, and during our early October visit, we thought we may be the only tourists in town! We found Baga and this hotel to be a good location to stay for hiking in the Cadi-Moixero Natural Park in the Pyrenees Mountains.
- the owner manager was delightful and obliging and hard working. The room itself was very basic and not air conditioned. It was quite old fashioned but bed was comfie and depite ourbinitial concerns it was quiet
The service was excellent. The owner was very friendly and gave us a great walk recommendation. They were very accommodating in the hotel and restaurant and the food in the restaurant was very good indeed.
The village of Baga isn’t particularly charming but the surrounding area is fantastic and it’s a great base for lovely walks and foraging for mushrooms in the autumn!
- We felt very comfy, nice and friendly stuff. Very rich and good breakfast and even better dinner!
En general tot era molt adequat
Enjoy the spectacular scenery of northern Catalonia with a stay at the Bellavista. It is set in the mountainous area of Cerdanya, part of the Spanish Pyrenees and just a short distance from the French border and Andorra. The nearest ski slopes are just a 12 mi drive away. Ski storage is available on site.During the summer months, enjoy a game of tennis on the Bellavista’s own court. Then cool off with a dip in the open-air swimming pool.After a wholesome day in the fresh mountain air, return for a hearty meal in the hotel restaurant. This traditional-style venue specializes in an à la carte selection of fresh game from the surrounding countryside.
- Well situated if your passing through. The staff were welcoming and helpful. The hotel is not bad for a 2 star place and everything was clean and comfortable enough. A good size room with large balcony. The restaurant food was OK and the waiter was very friendly and good humoured. All in all a good stop over.
- Just an average hotel with okay prices. The village next to it is nice (for peace seeking people that like old villages) and maked me come back again.
- Easy to find. Onsite parking. Beautiful location in the Pyrennes. Very comfortable and clean. Great cafe and onsite restaurant. Staff very polite and friendly.
Clean and convenient room
Free parking with lots of spots
- A 5 minutos del centro de Bellver. Con piscina muy acogedora. El personal de 10 y las habitaciones muy limpias y al detalle. La opción de desayuno en el bar en vez de coger el buffet también es buena idea.
Hotel El Jou
Horses are available for guests to go horse riding and visit the nature reserve dedicated to the conservation of European Bisons, upon request.Rooms feature a rustic décor and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel El Jou’s restaurant serves home-made dishes and is set in a dining room with exposed stone walls. Berga also offers a selection of dining options and shops.The ski slopes at La Molina and Masella are around 40 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona can be reached in 1.5 hours’ drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Big rooms and very comfortable king size beds. Great location in Pyrenees. Friendly approach to dog owners!
- The location of the place is very good. It was on top (almost) of the mountain! Such a lovely scenery. It’s very calm, away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. The food (dinner) was good! It’s really delicious. My husband and I were very happy about it. It’s a good place for weddings and debut.
- L’indret, la tranquil·litat, el tracte. Un lloc fantàstic per retirar-s’hi amb la família.
- Hotel con encanto enclavado en medio de la naturaleza. Volveré)
- La comida excelente, las vistas y estar en la naturaleza con tus mascotas y mas animales que había en la finca lo mejor. Lo recomiendo para ir con niños, mascotas y para escapar de la ciudad.
Hotel Berga Park
All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town center. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
El aire acondicionado y la limpieza de la habitación.
El personal del hotel fue muy majo con nosotros y rápido en hacer el check-in.
Petit Hotel de Riu
Petit Hotel de Riu offers chic rooms with neutral décor. All rooms come with a balcony and TV. They also include heating and air conditioning.The restaurant at Hotel de Riu serves traditional cuisine with a modern twist. It offers delicious homemade desserts.Guests can relax on the furnished sun terrace in the garden. The tour desk at Petit Hotel de Riu can help to arrange excursions such as horse riding and hiking in the Cerdanya area.La Masella Ski Resort is 4.3 mi away, and La Molina is 6.2 mi away.
- Charming people who ran the hotel. Charming decor and great food.
L’endroit verdoyant et un petit village de maisons en pierre typique.
Les propriétaires vous accueillent et vous proposent le repas du soir gastronomique à prix très raisonnable. Nous l’avons testé et c’était excellent. Petit-déjeuner pyrénéen… fabuleux. Nous sommes accueilli comme chez soi. Belles chambres campagnardes.
Salon à l’entrée disponible pour les visiteurs où nous avons prix le café en soirée. Et belles terrasses.
- Tracte immillorable. Molt confortable. El menjar excel·lent.
- El desayuno muy completo, extensa variedad de embutidos acompañados de pan con tomate, zumo, café con leche y bizcocho. Esmerado servicio para que todo estuviera a nuestro gusto. Habitaciones acogedoras
- todo el desayuno excelente .Jose y Inma son geniales te sientes como en casa , volveremos seguroo???
Top Hotels In Macaners Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Macaners Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Macaners Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Macaners Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!