10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lysekloster Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Lysekloster Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lysekloster Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lysekloster Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lysekloster Hordaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lysekloster Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lysekloster Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lysekloster Hordaland:
Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg
Located in Bergen, 7 miles from Bergen Aquarium, Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Arenum Exhibition Center is 6 miles from Quality Edvard Grieg, and Damsgard Country Mansion is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 2.5 miles from Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg.
- Friendly staff, ok breakfast, ice machine in the conference area (great for the kids), free parking
- The hotel was so new and clean and it was so convenient to jump on the light rail and get into the centre of Bergen, as well as to get from the airport (worth noting that the light rail isn’t yet on google maps, but it is there and its SO useful). The breakfast was great! Having a fridge in the room was also handy, and 24 hour tea making facilities in the lobby were handy! We have already told friends we can recommend this hotel to them, and if/when we return to Bergen this hotel will be our first choice.
- Big pillows, speedy lift, general ambience and dog watching……..restaurant staff very friendly
- Clean room, very rich breakfast. Parking is included.
- Pleasant staff and extraordinary breakfast. We came by car so we didnt mind a bit isolated location from Bergen downtown. Absolutely worth of the price, when you’re around Bergen certainly consider your stay in this hotel.
Solstrand Hotel & Bad
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Osøyro, 15 miles from Bergen, Solstrand Hotel & Bad features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 11 miles away.
Location very scenic and local coast walk to Os. Views from the hotel, comfy beds and cleanliness and the most helpful staff.
Great breakfast food and choice and lunch even better. The spa too was amazing
location, staff, food was perfect.
the staff is always ready to help, very friendly.
the restaurant is excellent
- Friendly and helpful staff, fantastic facilities and location.
We were quite excited to stay in this historic hotel based on the readings online. We travelled by a light rail from the airport, took bus 600 from the bus terminal, alight in Os bus station and changed to a taxi to the hotel as it was raining. It took us quite a while to reach there but I really love how secluded and pretty the place is as this hotel is up on the top. If the weather is good, it provides magnificent views of Norway’s fjords and mountains! The weather was quite bad when we were there but there is no short of stuff to do in the hotel. Basically the hotel is like a historic museum and we wondered around to read about the history. In addition, there is a large indoor pool, outdoor heating pool, large gym, spa, coffee lounge and lots of empty seats within the whole hotel.
There are tea, coffee and cookies available.
Very nice location at the fjord – clean and good
sized rooms, great pools and good sauna with views to the fjord and the indoor pool.
Good restaurant with menu choice and dessert buffet.
Very good breakfast buffet.
- Location very scenic and local coast walk to Os. Views from the hotel, comfy beds and cleanliness and the most helpful staff.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Bjørnefjorden Gjestetun is located in Osøyro, just 15 miles from Bergen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 11 miles from Bjørnefjorden Gjestetun.
- Very nice welcome. Possibility to put the motorbikes in the garage. The garden, the view. Dinner. The room isn’t that big but we had a room with balcony and fantastic view on the fjord. Sitting in the garden and enjoying the view. Friendly gardener.
Gorgeous views from our room and large terrace to the garden, the fjord and the mountains.
Only twenty minutes to Bergen by car. A good option to stay in if you want to visit the city and avoid the expensive hotels in Bergen.
Chek out until 12:00h.
- Et sted som vi vil anbefalde andre,vi fik en super servering,maden var fremragende ,og ikkje at glemme ,en sød og venlig frisk servering dame,som havde styr på sine ting,så så flott.
- God frokost med variert utvalg og selvsteking av vafler. 🙂 nydelig utsikt og koselige omgivelser. Sentralt med gangavstand til Os sentrum. Fine turmuligheter i nærheten. En fin plass om man ønsker og slappe av og bare ta livet helt med ro.
- Uitstekende kamer met zicht op fjord. Geweldig ontbijt. Gemoedelijke sfeer en vriendelijk personeel.
Scandic Bergen Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Scandic Bergen Airport offers accommodations in Bergen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bergen Aquarium is 8 miles from Scandic Bergen Airport, and Arenum Exhibition Center is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- We loved the breakfast and our children loved the bunk bed in the room.
- A lovely home to make some treasured family memories. It will be hard to beat this property. Loved the games room and the hot tub.
- Breakfast, it had lot of choice. I have a child with 3 years old, so they gave him a book to paint.
- Staff at front desk couldn’t be more helpful when I’d lost my phone charger.
- Great breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Scandic Ørnen is located in Bergen, just 1.2 miles from Bergen Aquarium. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nygardspark is 1,950 feet from Scandic Ørnen, and The School Museum is 0.4 miles from the property. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very good breakfast, plenty of choice. Good location.
- Great breakfast and room was comfy and clean. The hotel has a shuttle to Hurtigruten free daily, which was nice, since we were leaving on the Ms Nordkapp from Bergen. Location is a bit of a walk to the Wharf area and Funiculor, but nice park to walk through on the way. Nice big breakfast available and updated clean hotel.
- Breakfast buffet was excellent. Many choices and done well. The staff of the hotel are business like and not extra friendly but Giselda at the breakfast buffet was sunshine on a stormy day. The location is good but not the best if you want to be more at the centre of the tourist areas, but, it’s not too far away either. It is very close to the bus station though so that’s a big plus.
Great vegetarian options at the breakfast
- The same as the previous visit with a large discount !
One of our best sellers in Bergen! Citybox Bergen is located in the Bergenhus neighborhood in Bergen, 1.2 miles from Bergen Aquarium and 1,650 feet from Nygardspark.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The School Museum is 0.4 miles from Citybox Bergen, and Kloverhuset is half a mile away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 7 miles from Citybox Bergen.
- Simple, yet very comfy and clean – great value for money
- The room, location and the facilities are great. We could buy groceries just across the road.
- The room was quite big (although we could see on the floor plan that not all rooms are this big). The check in and check out was very convenient and can be done at any time of the day or night. Location of the hotel – perfect, close to the airport shuttle station and to the centre
- Comfortable bed and bathroom, silent room, good sleep.
Cozy and clean room, comfortable bed, good bathroom.
Good location: 5 minutes to the central train station and 10-15 minutes to the fish market.
One of our best sellers in Bergen! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, P-Hotels Bergen offers accommodations in Bergen, just 0.9 miles from Bergen Aquarium.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kloverhuset is 1,650 feet from P-Hotels Bergen, and Floibanen is 0.4 miles away. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Location is perfect, right in the middle of everything. It’s true that breakfast is only a packed sandwich and juice, but it’s convenient enough if you are in a rush in the morning. Not nearly as noisy as other reviews have reported, but we stayed during the week and not during the weekend. The room was spacious and comfortable, and we got a free upgrade so luck was definitely on our side. Considering how cheap this hotel is compared to others, I definitely recommend it.
- It was so quiet in spite of different opinions. We had confortable room at the highest floor. The breakfast was very poor but we realised that the price doesn’t include great meal. Generally, hotel met our requirements.
- They could provide me with glutenfree bread for breakfast
- Great location, Heat in the room was amazing. There’s a cleaner named Eve , she does a great job cleaning the room
- Location and price was great, the family room was big and had a great view. Room 205
Grand Hotel Terminus
One of our top picks in Bergen.In Bergen, a 10-minute walk from Torgalmenningen Square, the Grand Terminus includes a 24 hour front desk and a terrace. It has classical rooms with satellite TVs, free Wi-Fi and a minibar.Guests at Grand Hotel Terminus can enjoy a breakfast buffet every morning. The Terminus Whiskey Bar serves a bar menu with snacks and drinks, as well as a rich selection of beverages. Coffee and tea are available around the clock.Recreation options include a spa center with a gym. Relaxation options include a sauna. Guests can use the hotel’s free bike rental to experience Bergen.The UNESCO-listed Bryggen Wharf is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Fløibanen Funicular is located half a mile away, and provides easy access to Fløyen Mountain.
- Breakfast is fantastic a huge selection and very good quality food. The staff were all super helpful and couldn’t do enough for us.
- I like the relaxed atmosphere of the lounge (Whisky Bar) where you can get tea or coffee all day. The receptionist found me Saturday’s papers while I was waiting on a Sunday when there are no papers.
- This was my fourth stay there in this time my romm had a bigger bathroom with floor heating. I enjoyed this improvement very much although the bathrooms at my previous stays had been perfectly allright for me.
- This was the second stay there. I chose it again because everything was so good. The breakfast buffet is the est in town I think. I know five hotels in Bergen. And as always, the location right next to trainstation and Bybanen is perfect as well
- An unpretentious but comfortable hotel with helpful staff; brilliantly situated just outside the central train station with a taxi rank. An excellent small Thai restaurant is just down the street.
City Apartment Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Apartment Hotel offers accommodations in Bergen.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bergen Aquarium is one mile from City Apartment Hotel, and Kloverhuset is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The price was perfect. The location was amazing. The GARAGE which was a rock pub was right downstairs and the bergen city center was just an 8 minute walk.
- The central location was really great. You can walk just about everywhere from there.
- Location was close to public transport and downtown.
- No lift. Room on 4 th floor. No TV. Obviously many rooms make from a few large ones. Quite a good job done. Shared cooking area looked good although I didn’t use it.
- Great communication, kind response on top of a great location. I choose the right room based on my last visit here and are very satisfied. Will for sure come back.
Scandic Flesland Airport
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Scandic Flesland Airport is located in Bergen in the region of Hordaland, just 8 miles from Bergen Aquarium. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Damsgard Country Mansion is 7 miles from Scandic Flesland Airport, and Arenum Exhibition Center is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 0.6 miles from Scandic Flesland Airport.
- Very good location – near the airport. No problem even to walk there. New hotell with the very very interesting desine. Room are very very big!! You can find in the room everything you need. Staff are very friendly and very helpfull. If I will get a chance- I will take only this hotel.
- It’s very beautifull both from the in- and outside. Modern and high-tech. Well, a little to high tech in some aspects. I had this huge open terrace. Quite spacious and well designed room. Bathtub was a very nice touch.
- Best breakfast spread ever, and available from 4 am. Clean and fresh, modern room. Helpful staff too.
- It was an amazing hotel. Shuttle bus was there to meet me at the airport. Front desk staff did everything I could ask for. Room was funky and really spacious. Would book again over the two hotels at the airport.
- Fantastic Included buffet breakfast. Great selection of hot and cold food. Great water pressure in showers! Comfortable beds. Staff were very helpful. Had free shuttle to airport and very good free WiFi.
Top Hotels In Lysekloster Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lysekloster Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lysekloster Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lysekloster Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!