10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lynn Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Lynn Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lynn Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lynn Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lynn Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lynn Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lynn Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lynn Massachusetts:
Coach House Inn
One of our best sellers in Salem! Coach House Inn is located in Salem, just 13 miles from Boston. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Cambridge is 15 miles from Coach House Inn, and Hampton is 28 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 12 miles away.
- Breakfast basket delivered outside your room every morning – no dining room
- The bed was very comfortable. Received a nice continental breakfast and the location was convenient to the downtown area sites.
- The owner was wonderful, very helpful and gave free admission voucher to the witches museum. The Inn was beautiful. I will be returning.
- Lovely room, really nicely decorated – the house itself is beautiful. Breakfast in a hamper delivered to the door was a nice touch.
- Pat, our innkeeper, was welcoming & helpful. The breakfast basket was prompt & delicious, catered to our needs(vegetarian), and the room was beautiful, quiet, spacious & comfortable. It was lovely to return to each evening!
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Logan
In Saugus, the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston – Logan is 8 miles from the Boston city center and the Logan International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away. Every room features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access.The modern rooms at the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston – Logan also include a microwave, plush bedding and a refrigerator. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of spa-inspired private bathrooms with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The pet friendly hotels offers fax and photocopying services in the business center. Free parking is available on-site, including parking for large trucks. A picnic area with a fire pit is perfect for a nice day.Revere Beach is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Suffolk Downs is 5 miles away. TD Garden is also 10 miles away.
- clean sheets, pillows of different firmness labeled and available.
- Great location. Very clean & comfortable. Great staff. Indoor pool is awesome
- The room was very clean, it was very quiet and peaceful.
- The location is great. Close to food and shopping. The employees are kind and helpful. Private and comfortable. I look forward to staying there again
- Close to Boston. Clean and quiet. Staff very helpful.
Quality Inn Revere
Quality Inn Revere offers accommodations in Revere.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Boston is 6 miles from Quality Inn Revere, and Cambridge is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Quality Inn Revere.
- Love the waffles. Also the variety of other menu options.
- The toliet and tub were seperate from the sink. It was nice.
- The staff was extra helpful. Housekeeper very polite also.
- The bed was comfortable, and given plenty of pillows. The room was relatively clean, as was the bathroom. The free WIFI was easy to connect to and fast. The room we stayed in was pretty quiet; not a lot of outside noise could be heard.
- It is a nice and good hotel for staying with anyone…..the payment and check in process was easy and quick….I liked the hotel I would stay again if I have too ?
Rodeway Inn Boston Logan Airport
Located in Revere, 5 miles from Boston, Rodeway Inn Boston Logan Airport features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 6 miles from Rodeway Inn Boston Logan Airport, and Salem is 9 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Close proximity to the airport although they have a shuttle. The rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was excellent and helpful. I’ve never stayed at a rodeway inn this nice
- Bed very comfy, shower worked just fine, very clean, desk and nice little reading sofa in the room. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The closeness to the airport, shuttle to the airport, price
- We had early flight did not eat or drink. Nice place.
- The price was cheap, so I suppose you get what you pay for.
Boston Marriott Peabody
Just 2 miles from Salem Country Club and a 30 minute drive from Logan Airport and downtown Boston, Marriott Peabody offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a indoor pool.The rooms at Boston Marriott Peabody feature a king bed and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is furnished with a work desk and a clothing cabinet. Amenities include tea/coffee maker, ironing facilities and iPod docking station.Guests can relax at the indoor pool area with adjacent hot tub. The fitness center has cardio equipment and free weights.Breakfast is served at Sophia’s, which offers American cuisine in the evening.
- Breakfast at Sophias was fabulous, beautiful pool!
- Very comfortable beds , exceptional shower head, Clean beyond my expectations. Staff was pleasant and helpful
- That the pool area was warm and clean same for the work-out area.
- The Staff were super friendly. I would definetly stay here again.
- Good location, quiet area, convenient to where we were going.
Holiday Inn Express Saugus Logan Airport
Holiday Inn Express Saugus Logan Airport is located in Saugus, 8 miles from Boston and 8 miles from Cambridge. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Salem is 7 miles from Holiday Inn Saugus Logan Airport, and Gloucester is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 7 miles from Holiday Inn Express Saugus Logan Airport.
- Breakfast pretty good chesse omelettes good bad coffee
- The breakfast was great everything was nice and hot, the room was just okay for the money it cost.
- There was some variety to the breakfast. Clean room. Although it’s 22 minutes from Logan airport the driver really make a great effort to get you there and to get you to the right terminal.
- The eggs were not good, but everything else was pretty awesome. The hotel has a free shuttle
- All good , would recommend to fellow travellers. The shuttle service compensated for being so far from downtown.
Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Nestled only 4.5 miles from Logan International Airport and just minutes from the attractions of Boston, this Revere, Massachusetts hotel offers 24-hour transfers to the airport and excellent public transport links.Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere is a completely non-smoking hotel with amenities such as free wireless high-speed internet access and an on-site business centre. Guests can also workout in the fitness centre or go for a swim in the indoor pool.Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse at the Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport Revere serves Japanese cuisine in a causal atmosphere for dinner. Guests can also enjoy American dishes for breakfast and lunch and the Landing Cafe Restaurant.
- Close to the airport,and shopping. Nice restuarant in the hotel.
- The cleanliness of the rooms. The complementary rides to the airport.
- Cleaning, there are nany stores & restaurants nearby. The hotel stuf very atentive and handsome.
- my room was huge and spacious! Bed was comfy! I had a fridge and microwave!I needed peace and quiet and i received it. Even had early check-in and late check-out! I needed 24 hours of uninterrupted studying.
- After traveling/vacationing for almost a month throughout New England, we were exhausted. This was our last night before flying home (Calif.). We arrived about noon and were advised that our room wasn’t quite ready. However, Jeff interceded and managed to find accommodations that were perfectly acceptable. He went on and suggested that we get rid of our rental car and that the hotel shuttle would take us to the airport the next. Wow, what a relief. Can’t thank Jeff enough. Made our last night much more relaxing.
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody offers accommodations in Peabody, just 12 miles from Boston.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, and Salem is 5 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 11 miles away.
- Complementary breakfast and water. Thank you Leslie for having the room clean and stocked for our benefit!
- Very very clean, very comfortable room and beds, had a great nights sleep, easy access to Boston and coast
- The hotel was clean and staff were very helpful. I loved the lobby decor and ambience at night.
- The over all services and treatment from reception to reception was very pleasent.
- Your staff was helpful. I wanted to stay at a hotel with a pool.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hawthorne Hotel offers accommodations in Salem. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Boston is 14 miles from Hawthorne Hotel, and Cambridge is 15 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 12 miles away.
- The location is excellent walking distance to Peabody-Essex Museum, restaurants and attractions. Nice old historic hotel that is well preserved. Service, room, and breakfast were all very good.
- it was historic and all the staff we meet was so friendly
- The meals we had at the pub were delicious. The servers were all very attentive. One evening we sat for diner in front of the fireplace, it was very romantic. A very nice surprise occurred when we were invited to join a small group for a history tour of the hotel.
- Parking was great, they let you park before check in time. Staff is super friendly. Location is close to everything in Salem! Beautiful, clean historic property. We love staying here!
- Excellent restraurnt bar. Historic archetecture. Great location.
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Salem, 14 miles from Boston, Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cambridge is 15 miles from Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites, and Hampton is 27 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 12 miles away.
- The room was beautiful and the bed was comfy! The two gentlemen working in the bar were very nice, attentive, and helpful.
- Bed was very comfy, room service was absolutely delicious. All staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- The fireplace was on upon arrival which was very welcoming. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very relaxing.
- Comfortable and clean rooms. We had a King Suite and it was perfect for our family of 5. They allowed us to park all day so we could enjoy Salem before checking in at 3p. The Pub staff was great!
- Bathroom make up mirror. Locality of hotel and ATM right outside. Free parking
Top Hotels In Lynn Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lynn Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lynn Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lynn Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!