10 Best Hotels To Stay In Luskville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Luskville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Luskville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luskville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luskville Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Luskville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Luskville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Luskville Quebec:
Auberge De Mon Petit Chum
This homey Wakefield bed and breakfast is a 5-minute walk from the Vorlage Ski Area. It offers free Wi-Fi, a gourmet breakfast, and a furnished balcony.The guest rooms at Auberge De Mon Petit Chum have antique furniture and a private bathroom. Each is equipped with a satellite TV and includes a seating area.Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are always available in the common kitchen area. It is also furnished with a microwave and refrigerator.Several hiking trails are a 5-minute walk from Mon Petit Chum. Downtown Ottawa is 21.7 miles away from the property.
- Dawn’s attentive care, useful info, thoughtfulness and great cooking met and surpassed all our needs!
- We absolutely love Dawn, our host. She is so friendly and accommodating. We would go back just because of her.
- Dawn treated us like family and would do anything to ensure we had the best time while staying with her!
- A very warm, inviting, accommodating host. Friendly, helpful and eager to meet any dietary requirements for breakfast. The gourmet breakfasts where excellent. Provided a lot of information about local restaurants and entertainment, made dinner reservations for us while we where off skiing. Within walking distance to restaurants, entertainment, grocery store, local ski hill etc.
- The owners were fabulous and the breakfast was superb. So helpful and accommodating…
Belle de Nuit Wakefield Inn
Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, Belle de Nuit Wakefield Inn is located in Wakefield, just 19 miles from Ottawa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Gatineau is 16 miles from Belle de Nuit Wakefield Inn, and Kanata is 23 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The owners of the property were very friendly and welcoming! The room was lovely, clean and beds were so comfortable! I would definitely recommend this Inn.
- The house was clearly designed and decorated with love and thoughtfulness. Lucie and Claude were friendly and helpful hosts. The breakfast in our room was so very convenient, fresh and delicious. How wonderful not to have to leave our comfortable room or eat at a specific time. Marc was very thorough in cleaning the room and common areas, even clearing snow off the cars! Loved the hottub, fireplace and kitchenette and watching the deer. Hope to return soon.
- The facilities at this property far exceeded the information provided in the ad. We were delighted with exceptional accommodation and will recommend this property to family and friends.
- Well designed and nice attention to detail. Clean, comfortable and welcoming.
- This gave me a little taste of our family cottage which was sold many years ago. I miss it to this day. I loved sitting outside on my little patio having a drink and listening to nature around me. The bed was beyond comfortable. I loved having the option to barbecuing my supper. The bonus was certainly the private hot tub surrounded by trees. I do plan to go back next year in the fall
Comfort Inn Gatineau
One of our best sellers in Gatineau! Located in the Downtown Gatineau neighborhood in Gatineau, 4.1 miles from Ottawa, Comfort Inn Gatineau features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kanata is 15 miles from Comfort Inn Gatineau, and Hull is 3.9 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 11 miles away.
- Breakfast and service at the front desk was amazing! Thank you to Marc-Oliver for helping to make our stay great, despite some less than desirable circumstances.
- The fact that my pet was welcome. The staff was great.
- The cleaning staff and breakfast staff were excellent. Night clerk persuaded to correct room error.
The lady that set up the breakfast was so incredibly wonderful. She let us eat at 5:45 am had breakfast items arranged for us to eat before our 36 km run in Gatineau Park. She even brewed coffee for the 4 of us.
Thank you for setting up the breakfast early on a Sunday morning. She deserves a 10 plus rating.
- Breakfast & service were great! Lady in charge of breakfast very friendly & made you feel at home.
Located in the Hull neighborhood in Gatineau, 2.2 miles from Ottawa, Hilton Lac-Leamy features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Kanata is 12 miles from Hilton Lac-Leamy, and Hull is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was very courteous and our accommodations were excellent.
- The room was a great size with amazing finishes. We went to Le Baccara in the casion for dinner, which was one of the best meals I’ve ever had. Prepare to pay for it though. The view from our room was great, and we were only on the third floor. When we saw that there was an outdoor heated pool, we wished we brought our swimsuits! You’ll have a great stay here!
- Very comfortable bed. We really enjoyed the hors d’oeuvres in the executive lounge in the evening. The variety of options was impressive.
- nice outdoor pool and hottub -HUGE. So warm even when it is freezing outside.
- I sincerely must acknowledge staff top to bottom friendly courteous and fabulous ready to please. Food offered in executive lounge was so good and enjoyed breakfast coffee and wine selection. I arrived weary after 11 and even front desk gave me best greeting and offered info and assistance above and beyond
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa
One of our top picks in Gatineau.Located in Gatineau in the region of Quebec, one mile from Ottawa, Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa features a fitness center and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides car rental. Kanata is 12 miles from Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa, and Hull is 1.1 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Comfortable rooms, nice pool and exercise area. We did not eat there though it is available.
- The room was really comfortable and roomy – an amazing view from external porch!
- Offered us a late check out without asking. Staff was friendly and funny.
- BREAKFAST WAS GOOD… BED WAS COMFY… VIEW OUT THE WINDOW WAS EXCELLENT.
- We arrived after midnight. Check in was wonderful. Fast, efficient and friendly.
Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino
One of our top picks in Gatineau.Across the street from Casino du Lac Leamy and minutes from downtown Ottawa, this hotel in Gatineau, Quebec features luxurious guest rooms, a relaxing spa and an on-site restaurant.Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino showcases an indoor pool, fitness center and business center. Guests can relax with a massage in the spa or get a new look in the hair salon. After browsing the gift shop, visitors can use the hotel-wide free wireless internet access.All guest rooms at the Manoir du Casino Ramada boast comforts such as jet bathtubs and electric fireplaces. Guests will also appreciate the spacious in-room work desk.The Risotto Pasta & Grill at the Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino Gatineau specializes in authentic Italian dishes for lunch and dinner. A hot and cold breakfast is available for an additional fee. Free parking is also available at this hotel.
- Location was excellent very friendly staff parking very large
- We loved the fireplace and whirlpool tub in this very roomy suite. The extra large King bed was very comfortable.
- Very clean and modern hotel with everything you need (including a hot tub in room!).
- Staff were very friendly and our room was beautiful!
Room was good size for 4 people. Bathroom as well with double sink! Was able to enjoy the pool hot tub and sauna (need towels in pool area though)
Bed very comfortable. Everything clean!
British Hotel and Public House
One of our best sellers in Gatineau! Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, British Hotel and Public House is located in Gatineau in the region of Quebec, just 8 miles from Ottawa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is an ATM at the property.Kanata is 6 miles from British Hotel and Public House, and Hull is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 10 miles from British Hotel and Public House.
Aylmer is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, hiking and nature.
- The hotel is very clean! The pub has great food! The area that surrounds this hotel is great. Little shops and a quick walk to the waterfront.
- hotel is beautiful and very clean. Still has lots of construction and that is odd as it has been open for a few years. Room is beautiful and clean. Loved the nespresso machine, especially needed it as we could not sleep.
- The room was large and comfortable. It was also clean. I found the furnishings to be tasteful and modern. The front desk staff is friendly. I also found the location to be rather convenient. There are numerous restaurants withing walking distance and a couple of nice grocery stores within a reasonable walk (or super short drive). Lovely neighborhood!
- This hotel has been updated and it is modern and luxe. The bed was incredibly comfortable. As a single woman I appreciated the detai on the door to ensure privacy. Other than that, the room was immaculate and wheelchair accessible.
- It was our wedding night, we booked a regular room. We were so surprised to arrive and be upgraded to the honeymoon suite which was absolutely beautiful. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Auberge de la Gare
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge de la Gare offers accommodations in Gatineau.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ottawa is 2 miles from Auberge de la Gare, and Kanata is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 8 miles from Auberge de la Gare.
- Amazing place to stay with great value with the price, staffs are helpful and polite. Free parking and wifi are true indeed with no lag with the wifi throughout the whole night, definitely recommended
Very helpful front desk staff
Excellent restaurant/taverns nearby
- Located within easy reach of the 105. Ideal for the spa or skiing.
- Quiet hotel not too far from the old part of the city and Ottawa. Take a bus right in front of the hotel and you are there. Staff is friendly.
The tub was amazing, the bed was comfy and the room cozy !
We loved it and will definitely go back !
DoubleTree by Hilton Gatineau-Ottawa
Located in the Aylmer neighborhood in Gatineau, 4 miles from Ottawa, DoubleTree by Hilton Gatineau-Ottawa features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play racquetball at the hotel. Kanata is 9 miles from Hilton Hotel Gatineau-Ottawa , and Hull is 2.7 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 8 miles away.
Aylmer is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, hiking and nature.
- I was overall impressed with my stay… The cookies were really impressive and delicious!
- Loved the spacious room, looked very modern and beautiful. Staff was very accommodating and provided us with anything we needed. Loved the gym and pool!
- The room we received was perfect for our group of two seniors and three children (7,12,13)
- The breakfast buffet was overpriced. $40 for breakfast for 2! The selection and food quality was just satisfactory, i.e. Nothing special.
- Bed comfy. Room very clean. Staff super friendly. Got upgraded without asking. Been here twice. Will come back again.
Comfort Inn Ottawa West- Kanata
Conveniently located just minutes from the Canadian Tire Centre, the home of the Ottawa Senators hockey team, this non-smoking hotel in Kanata, Ontario features convenient services and amenities for a comfortable stay.Guests staying at the Ottawa West-Kanata Comfort Inn will enjoy a free hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon or sausage, waffle, cereal, yogurt , bread, juice, coffee and tea. Breakfast may be enjoyed in the dining area or in the privacy of the room.This pet-friendly hotel also features an on-site exercise room and complimentary passes to the nearby Kanata Wave Pool.The Comfort Inn Ottawa West-Kanata is just a 20-minute drive from downtown Ottawa. Kanata Business Park, home of companies including Mitel, HP and Alcatel RIM, is close by. Kanata Leisure Centre and Wave Pool is just over half a mile away.
Quiet clean friendly and nice !!
Thats sums it up ! Very nice night we had .
- PRICE WAS RIGHT AND VERY EASY TO FIND AND SHOPPING WAS CLOSE AND VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- Convenient location for business west of the city, excellent fast wifi. Friendly staff, fast check in/check out, and ironing equipment available!
- Check-in was quite slow and confusing as I had booked multiple rooms for our group, but she was friendly and offered us the breakfast room to order in dinner and hang out together on our arrival night.
- We really enjoyed our stay. The pleasant and helpful staff, the early check-in, the comfortable room and the warm breakfast all contributed to an enjoyment weekend. Thank you.
- Quiet clean friendly and nice !!
Top Hotels In Luskville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Luskville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Luskville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Luskville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!