10 Best Hotels To Stay In Luquiano Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Luquiano Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Luquiano Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luquiano Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luquiano Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Luquiano Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Luquiano Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Luquiano Basque Country:
Rooms at Hotel Nagusi combine modern and rustic décor furniture and feature warm tones and soft fabrics. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Featuring a privileged location, Hotel Nagusi is 9.3 mi from Vitoria-Gesteiz and 16 mi from Bilbao.You can also visit the Gorbea Nature Reserve.Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away.
- The stuff there is simply amazing. La gente del hotel es genial!
- The owner Jose and his wife were so friendly and helpful
- Very comfortable and spacious room, good location, excellent friendly service.
- Everything – there wasn’t anything to dislike. Our evening meal at the Restaurant was perfect.
- The welcome received and the attention given by both Montse and Jose could not be faulted, the bed was really comfortable, the room was spotless and very warm during the cold and snowy period of our stay. Highly recommended accommodation. Many thanks !!
La Casa del Patrón
The rooms in the Casa del Patrón all have satellite TV and private bathrooms.The restaurant offers a changing fixed-price menu during the week. The café has a terrace and offers tapas and sandwiches as well as a range of drinks.The Gorbeia Natural Park is the largest in the Basque Country. It is popular with walkers and climbers. Vitoria is just 12 mi away, while Bilbao is about 30 minutes’ drive away on the AP-68 motorway.
- Excellent hotel couldn’t fault it, highly recommended
- Small hotel in centre of Murgia perfect stopover for the ferry at Bilbao. Clean, large room with comfortable beds and full size bath with loads of hot water.
- Staff very friendly, room large and warm (4 degrees outside). Food excellent not huge portions but sufficient for us. Would stay again
- Second visit. Pretty location and a very nice stopover on our way to Bilbao.
- Restaurant and bar served awesome food and coffee. Large rooms and friendly staff.
AS Hoteles Altube
The French border, and Santander and Bilbao’s ferry terminals can be reached in 90 minutes by car.The air -conditioned rooms at AS Altube have central heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Nearby attractions include Gorbea Nature Reserve, the Orduna Mountains and Vitoria’s old town.
- Very convenient for the ferry port. Parking was good, plus the room size was good.
- Excellent location for ferry Bilbao to U.K.STAFF VERY HELPFUL.
- We have stayed in this motel many times it is easy to get to the port,and it has always been present.
- Very convenient location, good bar and snacks, easy and efficient check in, lots of free parking.
- Typical breakfast offerings for a motorway stopover, evening meal choices were basic but good enough.
Holiday Inn Express Vitoria
The air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Vitoria feature contemporary décor, a flat-screen TV and a kettle. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available at an extra cost.Holiday Inn Express Vitoria offers a daily continental breakfast, and there is an on-site bar. The hotel has a 24-hour reception.Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and Bilbao is 40 mi away.
- A great place for a one-night stop in between a long drive from Spain to France. Very reasonably priced amd close to the less known Spanish city Vitoria Gastez which is lovely. The receptionist – Miriam – was extremely helpful. Room was clean and in good condition.
- A standard for this hotel brand! You get what you pay for. Comfortable, clean and decent breakfast!
- The space of the rooms, the bathroom and of course the staff are very nice.
- Great breakfast for the value. Kind and helpful staff.
as requested disabled facilities excellent
staff very helpful
b,fast very good
Duque de Wellington
All rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The modern furnishings of the Duque de Wellington create a smart and simple atmosphere. Enjoy wooden floors, minimal decor and a clever use of light throughout the whole building. The large windows in the breakfast hall and communal areas mean you can enjoy passing through the bright and airy spaces during your stay at the Duque de Wellington.In the evening, head to the Irish-style tavern located in the Duque de Wellington. This informal and cheerful bar is authentically decorated like an Irish pub. Enjoy a refreshing beer among the wooden interiors with rustic pictures hanging on the walls.The hotel is located near the Provencal hospital, Basque Government and Lakua Civic Center. Vitoria-Gasteiz Bus Station is 0.7 mi away.
- Convenient as on long journey, staff and host were very accommodating.
- Clean Room, Easy to find. Bar and restaurant nearby
- Excellent little hotel , easy to find, clean, good bathroom, excellent shower , warm ( it was very cold outside when we were there ) hotel was quite so had a good nights sleep, breakfast only 6 euros was basic but ample , plenty of free parking on the streets around although the hotel has its own garage … Nice little bar downstairs with nice food.. really good value for money overall…
- Convenience of location being on the Tram link to the Centre of the city whilst easy to access from motorway system/
Good little bar belonging to the hotel, and also a lovely train themed bar next door (which was cheap) some nice locals bars around. It is a hike to the centre of town, but the tram runs in front of the building.
Parking was safe and easy.
Great for Bilbao/Santander ferry
All heated rooms at the Gorbea Hotel have TV and a work desk. Rooms have tiled floors, and a private bathroom with a bath and shower.There are bus stops for the city center within a short walk of the hotel. You can also find numerous shops, cafés, restaurants and a sports center in the surrounding streets.Parks including Zabalgana, Prado and Armentia are also located nearby.
- The room was OK, the staff was friendly and it was very quiet during the night despite the fact that it was the first day of the Fiesta.
- No food at hotel but excellent pizza restaurant opposite and a lively bar around the corner. If you are gasping for coffee at 7am the sports centre next door has a drinks machine.
- Die freundlichen Reinigungskräfte, die sehr viel Rücksicht auf individuelle Zeiten nehmen. Man fühlte sich dort willkommen und zu Hause. Praktisch ist der kleine Supermarkt gegenüber.
- La zona aunque algo alejada del centro era muy tranquila y segura. Facilidad de aparcamiento gratuito en la misma puerta del hotel.
- Hôtel propre et confortable, bon rapport qualité prix. On peut garer sa voiture devant l’hôtel et prendre la navette bus L10 tout près pour aller au centre ville retour jusqu’à 23h sinon taxi pas cher. Pour un bon petit- déjeuner un bar à côté.
Hotel Palacio de Elorriaga
Guests at the hotel can admire the building’s striking décor, which combines natural wood and stone with stylish metal and glass. The air-conditioned rooms have antique furniture and modern facilities. Bathrooms have hydromassage showers.The hotel’s restaurant serves modern cuisine made with traditional produce. It is open every day except Sunday night.The Salburua Wetlands are just 350 feet from the Hotel Palacio de Elorriaga. Both the Ullíbarri-Gamboa Reservoir and the foothills of the Vitoria Mountains lie just a 12-minute drive away. The Gothic Cathedral of Santa Maria in Vitoria-Gasteiz is 3.7 mi by car from the hotel.
- Our stay was short but pleasant. The room was comfortable with an ancient, authentic charm (wood beams and under the roof)
- A rare surprise! The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The facilities were sparkling clean, specially taking into consideration being an historic building. Highly recommended for anyone.
- Staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and relaxed. Can not rate this place highly enough. Absolute gem!
- Really beautiful building and gardens, Jesús in reception was extremely nice and helpful, as was his night shift colleague. Big, very clean room with a very big bed. Quiet location, close to the city. Don’t hesitate to stay here.
Excellent evening meal, tried to stay extra night,but no room!
AC Hotel General Alava, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Spend a comfortable night’s sleep in your chic guest room at the AC Hotel General Alava. Here you will find smart decor complementing luxury, modern features such as varied pillows, a mini-bar and a special cold-light reading lamp.Start your day with the delicious breakfast served in the avant-garde dining room. Stay in shape during your stay with a visit to the on-site gym. Then, finish off the day with the tasty options offered by the 24-hour room service.Business services include 5 meeting rooms and specialist catering. Free WiFi is provided trhoughout the hotel.
- Rooms were great. Nespresso machine and tea-making facilities.
- very comfy bed ; friendly staff- good advice about pincho bars.
- location to center was good. 10-15 min taxi from Main train station
- Very friendly receptionist who spoke excellent English and was extremely helpful.
Lovely helpful staff period excellent breakfast
relaxing public area
Casa Rural Etxegorri
The rooms feature smart, modern décor and wooden furniture. Some have a hydromassage bath and others have a balcony and fireplace.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Traditional Basque dinners are also available on request.Staff at Etxegorri Landetxea’s reception can provide information about the Gorbeia Nature Reserve. There are many beautiful hiking routes in the surrounding area.With easy access from the AP68 Motorway, the hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is around 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Family-run hotel with excellent breakfast and set menu with local and fresh dishes. Served in a warm atmosphere.
- The great location at the entrance of the Gorbea park. We loved the diners with local products.
all food is home made, a bit expensive, but very good
it is a small village in front of a HUGE hill! The view is marvelous
stuff is extremely friendly, even if some do not talk english, we manage to comunicate in a mix of poor spanish (my side), poor english and portuguese (their side) and all worked very well
- The dinner and breakfast was wonderful, all ingredients were grown in the garden of the hotel or grown locally. Beautiful surroundings. We wished we had more words to describe the place but it’s just lovely and we highly recommend visiting at least once.
- La atención, la comodidad de la habitación y la ubicación en Gorbeia
Hotel Ruta de Europa
Rooms at the Ruta de Europa are simple and practical, with heating and air conditioning. They have a full, private bathroom.The hotel restaurant accommodates over 400 people and offers a menu and daily fixed menus. The Ruta de Europa also has a 24-hour front desk and an ATM machine.The on site parking lot covers 6 acres and offers affordable private parking.
- Great staff. Very quick and efficient check-in and check-out. Great receptionist, always smiling even under stress. Nice bar with good products at reasonnable prices.
- 24/7 Tapas bar – an excellent place to unwind after a days travelling sat on the verandah with tapas and glass of wine.
Location from motorway.
Great value set dinner that includes drink
- Great for car travellers – close to the motorway. 15 minutes from Vitoria center by car.
- Check in was easy .Bar was interesting and fun. Food was good and reasonably priced!
Top Hotels In Luquiano Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Luquiano Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Luquiano Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Luquiano Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!