10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lújar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lújar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lújar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lújar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lújar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lújar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lújar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lújar Andalucía:
Hotel Embarcadero de Calahonda de Granada
The air-conditioned rooms at the Embarcadero de Calahonda are spacious with large windows.The restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine and also features a terrace with sea views.Activities in the picturesque cove area of Calahonda include fishing, canoeing and diving trips. Motril is 8.1 mi from Calahonda.
- We loved the location, right on the beach. The restaurant was excellent. The breakfast was good with plenty of choice. The centre of the town was a 10 minute stroll away.
- Beachfront location, bar, restaurant and close to supermarket. Clean, modern
- The hotel was fine. Somebody should have said something about the jellyfish
- We have stayed many times and eaten in the restaurant the standard is always very good
Hotel 2 feet away from the beach.
Staff very nice and helpful.
Everything is clean and tidy.
Rooms with sea view are amazing!
Hotel El Ancla
The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, which you can enjoy on the terrace. The café offers snacks and drinks throughout the day, and there are barbecue facilities.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Sierra Nevada National Park and the amazing city of Granada are an hour’s drive away.
- Friendly staff, very nice restaurant. Locals also seen in the restaurant in the evenings, which made the place feel alive.
- The beautiful sea views from our balcony! Breakfast was amazing! Dinner in the hotel restaurant was delicious, very large portions! Loved the unspoilt location of the hotel so close to the beach.
- The check-in/out was very easy. The staff were, generally, very pleasant and helpful.
- Great place to get totally immersed in Spanish holiday culture. The hotel was a hub for locals and holiday makers alike so the atmosphere in the bar was great. Loved the churros for breakfast and the free tapas with drinks. Do not come here if you want full English breakfasts, happy hours and Only Fools and Horses on the TV.
- Very Clean bedroom, very closed to the beach and with air conditioned.
Hotel las Conchas
Each bright room at Hotel las Conchas is decorated in simple green tones. All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV and a fridge. Some rooms overlook the beach.Almeria and Motril can be reached in less than an hour by car. Granada is approximately 62 mi away.
- Lovely views, balcony and staff. Good size room. Mainly locals with a smattering of tourists in the town. Reception staff were excellent, always helpful and friendly.
- Absoluut perfect location right on the beach. Helpful and friendly manager.
- Seafront site. Spacious rooms. Cleanliness of the whole building. Very welcoming, polite and helpful staff.
- The staff were very friendly & helpful. The location was excellent for us. The position of Los Conchas is fabulous, we had a super balcony overlooking the sea😀.
- This is a lovely hotel but is in desperate need of an upgrade. It’s got much that makes for an excellent future but is let down by a slightly faded air. However it is a beautiful place which tourism has amazingly yet to appreciate.
La Primera Sonrisa
All rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. La Primera Sonrisa has some rooms with sea views, and rooms contain a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Sierra Nevada is 21 miles from La Primera Sonrisa, while Almuñécar is 22 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 38 miles away.
- Amazing area, great modern accommodation, very friendly and helpful staff. Very good dinners and breakfasts. Overall – fantastic.
- Good variety of tapas. Breakfast (for an additional charge) set us up for the day there was so much to eat – lots of local produce, all fresh and made to order and great coffee. Lovely, welcoming owners, Keon and Ivo. Claire was the perfect hostess as well as very entertaining – we had a great 24 hours, thanks to you all
- Amazing location. Great food. Truly worth going out of your way to spend at least one night in Polopos. The hotel and the village have… well… character. But be certain to book ahead, there are only 2 rooms.
- Fantastic hosts, very good dinner, terrace with a view, tea & coffee in the room, very clean
- Great bar and staff , very helpfull. Location is up in the mountains
Bright, modern rooms are decorated in yellow tones. Each one has a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The Sacratif also includes a shared lounge area and a bar. Its restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine. Torrenueva also has a small selection of restaurants and shops.Granada can be reached in an hour’s drive, while Malaga is around 75 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Brilliant for price,clean and friendly hotel.Breakfast cooked and served at table.parking difficult at school holidays but we were lucky to park outside in hotel spaces.staff very friendly .Not many bars restaurants until 9 o’clock opening but lovely beach
- Excellent service and staff. Very welcoming. Location .
- La ubicación del alojamiento es perfecto, el trato recibido por el personal inmejorable y la comida está de 10(comida muy bien elaborada y presentación espectacular).
- Todo muy bien, servicio, personal, trato, ubicación, comidas, etc…
- El personal del hotel es super amable, la comida es buena, el desayuno excelente, el personal de limpieza también muy agradable. RepetiremosMUY
Elba Motril Beach & Business Hotel
All air-conditioned rooms at the Elba Motril feature tiled floors. They are equipped with satellite TV and the private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The property features 3 meeting rooms with air conditioning, sound system, audiovisual equipment, and simultaneous translation equipment. Catering services are also available, such as coffee breaks and special group menus. There is also the possibility of putting up a tent for up to 450 people, for celebrations and meetings in the open.The hotel’s Ejecutivo restaurant serves a range of regional and international dishes. During the summer months, there is also a piano bar where you can get some tapas and a drink, as well as enjoying live music. Gluten-free dishes may be prepared if requested in advance.Los Moriscos Golf Course is 0.6 mi away from the Elba Motril Beach & Business Hotel. The Nerja caves are 22 mi away, and the wonderful city of Granada is 34 mi away.
El personal de 10
Total aconsejable 100 por 100
Unico malo la playa
- The rooms are spacious and clean, water pressure is good, breakfast is good, the bar is fair but needs better attendance. Anibal was the best server making and effort to communicate always with a smile. A True gem. This was our second visit. We would recommend it to others.
- Very comfy bed. Sea view. Basic, but modern Gym. Large room. Seems that hotel has recently been renovated.
- Good location and very friendly staff, good private parking garage and the breakfast was EXCELLENT!!
Easy to find, large comfortable bed. Good staff, eager to assist.
Nice breakfast with a great choice and good coffee, the pool was also nice and the water warm.
Well located only a short walk from the beach.
- El personal de 10
Best Western Salobreña
The hotel’s restaurant offers a Mediterranean buffet and a barbecue menu during the summer months. Guests can enjoy impressive panoramic views of the sea from the restaurant.The Best Western is set within grounds and features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace. There is also a tennis court and massage services are available.Best Western Hotel Salobreña can be found one mile from the beach. Granada is 43 miles away and Malaga is 62 miles from the hotel.
- The view is amazing! The rooms with the balcony with views to the sea are a dream.
- The Hotel is in a very fine setting with splendid views across the bay. Staff pleasant. Room very comfortable. Lounge areas well constructed and imaginative!!
- The beautiful location, friendliness of staff, view from room.
- Location is a bit out of the way, but nice hotel. Buffet dinner and breakfast ok.
- The views were spectacular, the rooms were well equipped and comfortable, the facilities excellent. I used to live in the area and returned to visit friends which I will do again and I will certainly stay again at this hotel.
Hotel Avenida Tropical
The air-conditioned rooms at Avenida Tropical include satellite TV and a mini-bar. All have a hairdryer in the bathroom.The restaurant at Avenida Tropical serves a buffet breakfast. There is also a separate bar.Other facilities available at the property include a shared sun terrace with stunning views, sun loungers, showers and 2 hot tubs. A 24-hour reception is also available, including free luggage storage.The family-run Avenida Tropical is eco-friendly, using solar energy.
Well located for beach,old town, bus,everything.
Free parking behind hotel.
All staff very friendly and helpful.
Good breakfast for price.
- The staff were very helpful, professional & friendly. The hotel is perfectly clean throughout. A good choice of buffet breakfast & a nice bar area by the reception. The beds were the most comfortable we have used whilst travelling ever! The staff also recommended excellent restaurants to us. Fabulous stay in total for us both.
- The staff very helpful and new a little English which helped
- on line it states the car parking facility was 16 euros a night. But we were offered a secured parking with a key at the back of the hotel free of charge. Staff very helpful. We went to Granada on the local bus for 7 euros just paid on the bus.
Excellent location from the beach, only a 10 minute walk. Supermarket a few minutes walk away. Parking in a fenced and locked enclosure around the back of the hotel is free! The staff were delightful and nothing was ever a problem. The hotel was amazingly clean. We had a little courtyard off our bedroom with table and chairs. (Romantic couple room)
The hotel reflects the old Spain and the atrium is spectacular with beautiful leaded light windows and gorgeous period furniture.
I can not recommend this property more.
I would highly recommend Biznaga restaurant on the seafront. Turn right at the end of the road and walk to the end of the restaurants. Antonio the proprietor and his staff are efficient and serve excellent food with many before and after extras. We didn’t want to eat anywhere else. The view was lovely overlooking the sea.
If you have a car a trip 20 or so miles along the coast to Nerja is very enjoyable.
- Well located for beach,old town, bus,everything.
Each modern room at Miba comes with air conditioning, a private terrace and free WiFi. All rooms have an electric kettle, satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower.This accommodations has tourist information available.The property offers free parking.Malaga Airport is 60 mi away.
- Everyone is very friendly, beautiful views, large rooms, nice pool and great food.
- Everything was incredible Staff rooms food views pool area.
- Loved this property. Great views from the hotel terrace out toward the Alcazabar and the sea; also from our room. Room was huge with big terrace, very stylish and well thought out, as was the hotel. The owners were friendly and welcoming.
- Great big room with wonderful view. Fantastic friendly staff. Glad to be there!
- The location is great, Salobrena is a wonderful little town, worth spending a couple of days and visiting the castle, the hotel has superb views and a lovely balcony to sit and soak up the sun.
All rooms in Hotel Iberico are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath.Sierra Nevada is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Iberico.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Very basic hotel but good value for the money.
- La amabilidad y el trato del personal, además de la ubicación del hotel.
- Sabíamos por las fotos y la categoría del hotel mas o menos que nos íbamos encontrar … pero nos sorprendió mucho: limpio, personal muy amable, muebles acordes a la decoración pero todo en perfecto estado. Dispone de piscina y parking.
- Estaba limpio y era tranquilo. El restaurante estaba muy bien
- Lo mejor varias cosas.. La piscina, el menú, el aparcamiento, y supermercado cerca. En general la comodidad del hotel que lo tienes prácticamente todo en el mismo recinto si quieres. Buena calidad-precio.
Top Hotels In Lújar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lújar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lújar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lújar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!