10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lugo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lugo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lugo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lugo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lugo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lugo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lugo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lugo Galicia:
Hotel Santiago & Spa
The bright, modern rooms in the Hotel Santiago all have LCD satellite TV and mini-bar. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a heated swimming pool, gardens, a free internet point in reception and free covered parking. A place in the garage is available on request.The hotel’s spa is free for all guests. Here you will find hot tubs, bubble loungers and water jets.Hotel Santiago & Spa has a restaurant serving traditional Galician food using fresh produce. There is also a café.The hotel is close to Pazo Trade and Exhibition Center and the Ángel Carro Stadium, and it is located on the N-540. Lugo Bus Station is 10 minutes away, and 2 bus routes stop in front of the hotel.
- The room was comfortable and hotel clean and modern. The meal in the restaurant was lovely in the evening and the staff were very helpful. The breakfast in the restaurant too pricey so we opted for the cheaper ‘cafe ‘ opposite (in the hotel) which was fine and reasonably priced.
- The parking was easy. Easy to access with luggage. The bed was comfortable.
- An excellent hotel with a very friendly staff. Try their swimming pool. Yoy’ll be surprised.
The room was pretty clean and was very confortable.
The staff didn’t waste much time filling the information, and had already filled all company details from the booking form, that was great for me!
- The rooms are extremely comfortable and QUIET. We were further from downtown, but it wasn’t far with a car, so the distance was acceptable.
Hotel Apartamentos Ciudad de Lugo
Each room and apartment at the Hotel Apartamentos Ciudad de Lugo features separate living room and 2 TVs. Apartments also feature a kitchen with a microwave and fridge. All have a safe, work desk and bathroom with hairdryer and amenities. Internet via modem is also available.The Ciudad de Lugo has a cafe-snack bar, garage parking and 24-hour reception. The hotel also offers special rates with 2 restaurants next door.Guests enjoy easy road access to the A-6 Motorway, via the nearby LU-106.
- We stayed two nights and had a mini apartment.it had a sitting area and kitchen shower room bedroom. Literally 5minute walk to roman wall. Don’t book parking unless you have a small car. Our hire car w s s to wide but loads of room to park at front.
- I liked the fact that our accommodation was two rooms, which allowed my son and I to sleep in separate rooms. It was wonderful and we were both happy. The reception lady was great too.
- The location was excellent and the space was ample. It was great to be able to cook for ourselves.
- Great staff, very clean, perfect got exactly what we paid for
- You can get a coffee from the downstairs cafe and take it to your room – almost like breakfast in bed for fraction of the price!
Hotel Los Olmos
Each room at Los Olmos is heated and comes with a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and welcome toiletries.The Olmos’s bar-café and restaurant serve local dishes and have excellent disabled access. Specials at the restaurant include chargrilled meat and homemade desserts. There is also a TV room.Busses to central Lugo stop 150 feet from Los Olmos. There is easy access by car to the A-6 Motorway.
- The girl on reception spoke enough English for us to understand each other, offering underground parking for our motorbike, also telling us about their Resturant which is just a short walk across the road, very well priced, good food and probably the cheapest wine on the whole trip.
- Staff were great , very helpful and also patient with my Spanish, They DO speak English, contrary to a review I saw on here. Warm, central heated, free parking. Good strong coffee, shower and WiFi. It reminded me that perhaps each country has its own version of Fawlty Towers. Eclectic display cabinet full of oddities and a lovely vintage motorbike in reception. You will not see that at Ibis!! Unique experience
- friendly & helpful staff. secure parking offered
- Spacious rooms, very clean, well located if you are only passing through and want a comfortable bed at a reasonable price.
- The room was comfortable, the shower good and the Wifi strong. I especially liked the breakfast which wasn’t huge but very tasty and served with a smile in the hotel’s café-bar.
Hotel Metropol by Carris
Featuring parquet floors, the bright and airy bedrooms come with a TV, heating, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.The Metropol’s informal cafe serves food until mid-day.The hotel has 24-hour reception and private on-site parking can be reserved.
- Convenient location and very friendly staff. The accommodation was quite basic but very clean and comfortable.
- The room was big and the staff great. Parking was very good. Breakfast was very good as well.
- Perfect place for a tourist. Good value for little money
- super clean, helpful staff. 5 min walk from town. pastry and juice included in price.
- The stuff is very welcoming, nice and professional
Hotel España offers a 24-hour front desk and a communal lounge with TV. Numerous bars and restaurant serving tapas and local dishes can also be found in the surrounding area.This hotel is close to Lugo’s Municipal Sports Center and only 15 minutes’ walk from the train station. Santiago Airport and A Coruña Airport are approximately 62 mi away.
- Very comfortable beds, great view, and attentive staff. Really liked the restaurant delivery— amazing food!!!
A nice hotel close to the magnificent city wall of the town and the old town.
Well-coming and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). A cosy room, nice bathroom. Continental breakfast.
- We were just travelling through Lugo on our way to Sarria and found the location of the hotel perfect for easy access from and to the bus station in the early morning. The receptionist was most helpful and made our stay very pleasant.
- Very helpful staff, he was able to provide local tips like where to eat, where to go etc. The hotel is well locate as well, close to the bus station, and one of the main entrance to the old walled city.
- Very basic but it has all what you need, simply it is worth it.
All rooms at Hotel Ceao feature heating and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A bar-cafeteria and a restaurant can be found at this hotel, as well as a gifts shop and a smoking room. A laundry service is available for an extra cost.
- Walk In shower’ modern room, central location, very friendly staff, easy to park.
- La limpieza destacaría, así como la TV de gran tamaño. Uno de los chicos nos ayudó con una urgencia cuando estaba recogiendo para irse, la verdad que muy amable.
- El trato con el personal es muy bueno , la habotación comoda y se come genial . Muy recomendable.
- Tranquilidad y comodidad y avituallamiento de aseo personal perfecto.
- Si vas en coche perfecto, al lado de Lugo. Habitacion limpísima y camas muy cómodas. Súper amables en el check-in en la cafetería. Restaurante muy recomendable. Perfecto!!
Featuring a TV, all rooms are heated. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower.At Hotel Dario you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar, located 150 feet from the hotel. The restaurant serves breakfast, tapas and daily menus.The hotel is 1.9 mi from O Ceao Industrial Center and 3.1 mi from Lugo Congress and Exhibition Center. The Santiago de Compostela Airport is 62 mi away and Lugo bus station is 1.4 mi away.
- Hotel que cumple a la perfección las expectativas que propone, muy cómoda la estancia en el, si quieres alojarte por un precio muy asequible y en las cercanias del centro este es una gran elección.
- Si se escoge el desayuno, se toma en un bar cercano al restaurante. La habitación normal pero por el precio muy bien. Era un viaje de negocios de una noche y cumplió a la perfección. Tiene un mini gimnasio que para hacer cuatro cosas y pasar un rato está bien, algo es algo y la mayoría no tiene nada. Engeneral bien
- Todo bien, personal muy amable, todo muy límpio y a 15 minutos andando del centro. Fácil aparcar por la zona.
La habitación es amplia y cómoda. Para el desayuno te dan un ticket que se canjea en una cafetería cercana.
La zona en la que se encuentra el hotel tiene fácil aparcamiento y se llega caminando a la zona de la muralla en unos minutos.
- Personal amable, habitación y baño limpios y aunque la ubicación no era centrica, no se tardaba en ir al centro andando y en la zona había sitio para aparcar.
Featuring wooden floors and exposed stone walls, heated rooms come with a TV. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can enjoy a meal in the hotel’s charming restaurant. The hotel has a bar and garden terrace with barbecue facilities. There is satellite TV and a DVD player in the lounge.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. There is easy access to the N-540 Main Road.
- Very beautiful old farmhouse. Excellent – though quite expensive – evening meal.
- Amazing location off the beaten track, ancient restored historic building in a quiet rural location, friendly and helpful staff who delivered a special supper, wine and breakfast if needed in an memorable dining room.
- We liked almost everything about the Casa Pardo. The accommodation was very good, the food was excellent-the breakfast outstanding! Most of all, we were impressed by the host-Sergio??- who couldn’t do enough for us during our stay.
- A most beautifull stay in the country , very nice staff and a beautifull surrounding, we loved every minute there
- very nice place in the countryside, the Casa Pardo is wonderful.
Exe Puerta San Pedro
Exe Puerta San Pedro has a bar serving snacks and drinks. There are various restaurants in the surrounding streets, serving traditional cuisine.Lugo’s city walls are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can walk to the train and bus stations within 15 minutes.
- The private room we had was really clean and quiet. The location was ideal for the Camino (close to the trail, supermercado, and places to eat).
- Just outside city walls. A modern hotel, with good facilities perhaps more suitable for businessmen/women than families. Breakfast is standard continental. No open spaces or garden though of course it is in the centre. Can walk through old city gates in less than 5 mins. One bonus is that the location is just a few yards from the city’s bus station.
Though the room was small, it had all I needed. The bed was comfortable.
Breakfast is good value as they provide an assortment of breads, cakes and fruit.
This Hotel was perfect for my needs as it is right next to the Bus Station, where I needed to take a Bus.
- Os cuartos eran extremadamente pequenos para un hotel desas características
- I liked the views, the bedroom location was great and the hotel is in the city center.
Gran Hotel Lugo
At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. The rooms include a TV, and certain rooms also offer a city view. Guest rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always on hand to help.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Hotel is undergoing major renovation with work taking place from 8am to 8pm. Our floor (second) smelt musty and so did the room. We think this is mainly because the windows can’t be opened so the rooms don’t get the chance to air. The hotel is very conveniently located for the old town, the car park is under the hotel – try and park on the lowest level as this is closest to the lift and stairs to reception.
The breakfast was very good with a wide range of hot and cold food. Very large breakfast room so no wait for tables. We ate in the restaurant El Campos in the old town and had an excellent meal. There is a supermarket next to the hotel and we had a small fridge in the room although this was not on the list of amenities. We only stayed one night but this was plenty of time to take in the main sights.
- Hotel dated needs remodel beds not very comfortable breakfast just alright
- The location is good, but I would not rate facilities as more than average
- Front desk/Reception very helpful and friendly. Spacious room, good location for easy 5 min walk into the old walled town, quiet at night, great breakfast selection, large lobby and generous open lounge area.
- the breakfast was good and plenty of choice and the hotel was in a good position for us to visit the old city at night
- Hotel is undergoing major renovation with work taking place from 8am to 8pm. Our floor (second) smelt musty and so did the room. We think this is mainly because the windows can’t be opened so the rooms don’t get the chance to air. The hotel is very conveniently located for the old town, the car park is under the hotel – try and park on the lowest level as this is closest to the lift and stairs to reception.
Top Hotels In Lugo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lugo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lugo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lugo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!