10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lugar Da Torre De Marantes Galicia:
Hotel San Vicente
All of the rooms at San Vicente have air conditioning, a mini-bar and safe. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the hotel’s spacious gardens, with its own ornamental lake. Galician and international cuisine can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant, with a dining room for 200. There is also a snack bar.
- This was an absolutely wonderful stay. Jose made this possible by going out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. Dinner and breakfast was very good. He also educated us on the changing of the Camino route and made sure we got back on the Camino when we left.
- The hotel is charming and well appointed, and the manager, Jose, is an impeccable host. I had one of the best meals of my life there: the Galician soup and chicken.
- Excellent for the camino. Lovely welcoming owner and his mother. They went out of their way to provide vegetarian meal in the evening. Comfortable beds with nice outlook at back of property. Nice family atmosphere.
- The hotel clerk was friendly and attentive. I had stayed at this hotel the previous year, and he welcomed me back with a complementary breakfast for my family. (If you are traveling with a group, they do a very nice breakfast buffet. They also will put together a family style dinner with delicious food, which I had the previous year.) I was delighted that the hotel was able to accommodate my gluten free diet. We had such a nice conversation with the hotel clerk the morning before we left. The rooms are clean and spacious. There are hair dryers in the bathrooms.
Staff were lovely. Good value and tasty menus of day.
Very kindly did not charge extra for breakfast even though not included in booked price.
Very close to Camino which passed rear of hotel.
The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
It worth to stay there , excellent value fot the price.
- We choosed this hotel because it was close to the airport for only one night which was convenient for us
- This was a really nice “conference” style hotel. It was cool and comfortable. The hotel is set back off the highway, so it is pretty quiet. When the server at the restaurant realized we were pilgrims, she brought us some complimentary tortilla. Next to the restaurant is a fruit & vegetable store. The hotel is right on the Camino Ingles.
- The attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. The man on reception doubled as a waiter and did a fantastic job.
Peaceful and quiet hotel.
Located beside excellent cafe and greengrocer shop.
Hourly buses to Santiago from near hotel.
Is on Camino Ingles.
- Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
The rooms at the Garcas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each one is outward-facing.The hotel’s restaurant serves local dishes using locally sourced products. There is also a café on site. In Lavacolla you can find a restaurant, a few bars and a supermarket.There is a bus stop just outside the hotel, connecting you with both the airport and the city center with ease. You can also hire a car from opposite the hotel.The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes nearby, with Santiago Cathedral and Plaza del Obradoiro located 6.2 mi away. There is also good access to the AP-9, AP-53 and AP-54 Motorways.
- This hotel is no frills and does the basics well. Good proximity to the airport; staff were helpful with storing our bicycles in a secure place. Cleaners did a good job. Cost was much as expected. Brilliant restaurant 200yds up the room on the same side as the hotel.
- Proximity to the airport. Airport bus stops right outside. Nothing else.
- Typical airport hotel, it does it’s job. A bed near an aeroplane…
- Great location for my final night and easy 20 min walk to the airport.
- The location was perfect for my flight the next morning. The room was quite and clean and the staff was very friendly.
Try characteristic Galician cuisine in the Ruta Jacobeas restaurant. Created with local and seasonal produce, accompany meals with a fine Spanish wine. The restaurant has several rooms which can be altered and adapted to suit all sorts of events.Bedrooms in the Ruta Jacobea Hotel are spacious and modern. Some feature attractive sloping ceilings and wooden partitions leading to a seating area. Enjoy possible views over the surrounding countryside.Free shuttle service to the airport is available from 07:00 to 23:00.
- The grounds of the hotel are ample and welcoming. The dining room offered a nice change from peregrine fare. The rooms was pleasant and lo and behold they offer a bathtub.
- We has so eblisters from the Camino and this was a Very lovely place to stop. The staff was so kind. The restaurant was great, with the breakfast and the Pelegrín Menu was spectacular! Well deserved after so many km on the road to Compostelle!
- Near the airport and love the transport to airport.
- Another great review from us as this hotel is simply a brilliant place to stay if you are coming in late from the airport or having an early flight. The shuttle is brilliant and we sincerely hope to be staying again at the Ruta Jacobea very soon. Thank you for having us.
- This is a very convenient airport hotel, within a few minutes drive of the airport terminal of Santiago de Compostela. The hotel shuttle picked us up even when we arrived after midnight. The room was quite large, and the staff extremely friendly.
Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino
Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Puerta del Camino hotel features flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. A hairdryer and amenities are included in the modern bathrooms.The on site Berenguela Restaurant serves creative Spanish cuisine in a formal setting. A range of regional, national and international wines is available. The hotel also has an informal café-terrace.The city’s Lavacolla Airport is only 5 mi away. Regular airport buses and buses to the city center leave from a bus stop located just 350 feet away.Hotel Puerta del Camino is 10 minutes’ drive from Santiago’s city center.
- The pool is perfect, all kids like the pool. The space in the room is very big, we order a room for 3 people ( 1 kid) with 3 beds, the room is very good for family with kid.
- Rooms were very clean and great pool. The buffet dinner was great value.
- Nice garden area, didn’t use the pool but it looked very well taken care of and inviting.
- Very comfortable, lovely large room. Nice quiet hotel in quiet area a bit out of town.
- Very clean and elegant hotel which exceeded our expectations. The staff in the breakfast room were very hospitable and accommodating.
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Free WiFi and free outdoor parking are available. All of the rooms in the Santiago Apóstol are light and spacious. They feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Roi Xordo restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. It serves traditional cuisine and enjoys spectacular views of the city.The Palacio de Congresos is 0.6 mi away and you can drive to the City of Culture of Galicia in 10 minutes. The Hotel Santiago Apóstol is well connected with easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- The hotel is very clean and close to the city. If you have a car is no need to drive to the city, instead is a bus stop right at front of the hotel. The room is very spacious and the beds are very comfortable. I will stay here again.
- We recommend the hotel simply because it ticks all the boxes as does the delightful city a short bus ride away.
- Good location when travelling by car. Good bus service available right outside the Hotel into the City Centre.
Great place to stay if you’re driving and need somewhere to park.
Very cosy room, spotless clean, comfortable bed, kind members of staff.
We didn’t get a bus to town so can’t comment on that.
- People at the front desk were wonderful bus just outside ..
Eurostars San Lazaro
Located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel is a bus stop taking you to the city center every 20 minutes, and the airport, 5 mi away, every 30 minutes.Eurostars San Lazaro offers direct access to the Galicia Convention and Exhibition Center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served in the San Lazaro Hotel’s restaurant. Guests can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar.The hotel offers easy access to the AP-9 Atlantic Motorway, and has free on-site public parking. Private on-site parking is available for a small charge. San Lázaro Stadium and Carlo Magno Park are a short walk away.
- Very comfortable hotel, large bright rooms. Santiago centre is just a short bus journey.Excellent breakfast.
- Clean, tidy, spacious and modern. Good restaurant nearby
- We decided to get the breakfast package with our room. It was delicious and a bargain.
- Easy to find from the airport and comfortable for a quick stop-over, anything else I would look elsewhere.
Everything was just perfect!
Perfect bed, perfect views in a big room.
The breakfast buffet has everything that you can imagine, and it was delicious!
It’s not so far from the center, just 20 minutes walking, and pretty closer you have a mall! 🙂
Hotel Santa Cruz
Wake up to breakfast in the cafe and return for a hearty meal in the Santa Cruz Restaurant. Alternatively, cook a family dinner in one of the Santa Cruz apartments with kitchen included.Kids will make friends on the playground, set within the Santa Cruz grounds.In the evening, surf the web or email your friends with the Santa Cruz’s free, wireless internet. Chat to friends in the inviting lounge area with its comfortable sofas.
- Room has an exterior entrance, was clean and good bathroom. Only had Dinner which was good, even if the restaurant was very quite. Billing a bit confusing on departure, but we got there.
- Good location for walking the Camino Ingles. Room comfortable with a full size bath just right for a soak after a days walking. Restaurant was good. Minor observation was our room was under the restaurant so you could hear chairs and tables being moved on the floor.
- Comfortable bed and easy to park right outside the room. The pool was very clean and there’s a garden if you have children and the weather is nice. Lovely owners, who are friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful room, extremely comfortable beds and the breakfast was superb and carefully prepared. Excellent and secure parking. Staff were very welcoming.
- Very friendly staff. Clean and new place. They will do anything to get you to enjoy your stay.
Hotel San Lázaro
Hotel San Lázaro features functional rooms with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a café bar and a restaurant, which serves daily menus and homemade dishes.There is a bus stop, opposite Hotel San Lázaro. Here you can take busses to Plaza Galicia Square, only 1,000 feet from the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.
- The hotel was easy to find and offered good food at a super price. The tapas were excellent and the staff in the bar and restaurant were lovely.
- Good comfortable and clean a bit too noisy at the front of the hotel with people, dustbins and traffic.
- Nice food in the restaurant. Nice bathroom. Comfy beds.
- Comfortable and clean. 30 min walk to cathedral. Breakfast was basic but good.
- The hotel was comfortable and clean. The staff was nice. It´s around 15 minutes walking from the cathedral and have a mall just behind what is very useful if you need to buy anything. Good value for money
Exe Area Central
Each air-conditioned room at the Area Central has simple, modern décor with carpeted floors. All accommodations has a TV and private bathroom with toiletries.There is a selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Santiago’s old town.This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the final stop on the Camino Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. The city’s main square is just over 1.2 mi from the Area Central.
1. There is a bus #11 station near to the hotel.
2. There is a good restorant “Gasthof” in the trade center aprox. 100 m away from the reception.
- We stayed in a suite in the extension of the hotel, and it was fantastic! We had a leaving room, 2 bedrooms and an amazing bathroom. The hotel is not so close to the casco antigo, but since we don’t mind the walk, we chose to walk there; the walk took around 30 min with children (there is also a local bus from a but stop just outside the hotel). The hotel is located in a shopping centre, with places to eat and an AlCampo. Very convenient. Would definitely recommend.
- Perfect location, nice area, shopping mall downstairs, excellent value for price, ac really comes in handy in the summer
- Nice hotel, located inside a humongous trade center building, but there is no noise / inconvenience. The parking is free in the outside streets and although difficult is still possible (the hotel is not in the city centre). Nice breakfast.
- The view, Olaya, Suzy, located inside a large shopping mall
- 1. There is a bus #11 station near to the hotel.
Top Hotels In Lugar Da Torre De Marantes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lugar da Torre de Marantes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!