10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ludowici Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ludowici Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ludowici Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ludowici Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ludowici Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ludowici Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ludowici Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ludowici Georgia:
Days Inn Jesup
Microwave and refrigerators are standard in all rooms at this hotel. The Days Inn offers easy access to Highway 301 and is 1 miles from the center of Jesup, which has shopping and dining.Rooms come with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The rooms are decorated with floral bedding and have large windows.Guests are served a daily breakfast and newspapers are available in the lobby. The hotel also has a fitness center and laundromat.The Days Inn is under a 45 minute drive of the Fort Stewart Army Base. The Pine Forest Country Club is 3 miles from the hotel.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable.
- The room was quiet and comfortable. . But the room was clean. The shower was clean and was a blessing after a hard day. The breakfast was delicious! We enjoyed our stay.
- Good staff, huge room. Breakfast was decent for being complimentary.
- The evening Desk Clerk was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of the local community and recommended an OUTSTANDING restaurant. Plus direction to the location of the meeting I was to attend the next day.
- The wife of the owner screamed at me when I left…her husband came into the hall and watched with NO comment. She yelled because she said I had not told them I had a pet with me (evacuation from Irma), which I had! The man who checked me in was so kind and wonderful, but the owner and his wife were HORRIBLE! I don’t care if I have to evacuate to the moon next time, I will never stay there again. I realize that most hotels are not pet friendly, but change their policies in cases of natural disasters. They should be ashamed of themselves. She said she was going to have to disinfect my room…it already smelled like really bad air freshener. Done with them for good.
Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville – Fort Stewart
One of our best sellers in Hinesville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville – Fort Stewart offers accommodations in Hinesville.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pooler is 27 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville, and Richmond Hill is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 29 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville – Fort Stewart.
- Hotel facilities offered free WiFi and free continental breakfast which was great. Room was nice and clean and beds were very comfortable. Nice Location was close to nearby restaurants. Staff was polite friendly. Room price was great deal.
- very friendly staff hotel was clean and close to where we needed to be
- The beds were nice. Bathroom needs extra shower curtain that goes inside the tub. Water gets out with just cloth one and floor gets wet becomes slipping hazard. Needed more towels as there were four of us in the room. Could have been handed out at check in
- Absolutely nothing! This place should pay us to stay there.
- The carpet was old and dirty, i wouldnt let our son walk around barefooted because my feet were sticking to the carpet. The staff was niether friendly or unfriendly, they were just indifferent. There are allot of workers staying here because its the cheapest in town. If your traveling with your family, go elsewhere. We left after 2 days because we couldnt stand the carpet or musky air in room any longer.
Motel 6 Hinesville GA
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Hinesville GA offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hinesville, just 28 miles from Pooler.The rooms include a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room, late check in was super helpful for us driving 13 hours!!
- I went on line to booking.com. but later I cancel. Then later plans change so I call and register for two night. They held my room after I call that would be late.
- The property was close to fort stewart on the main road to main gate.
- This motel had been newly refurbished and they had done a great job. I am always a bit leary of hotel carpeting so I was pleased with the hard wood floors. The colors and surfaces were clean and attractive. The young man at the check in desk was very nice. Room coffee maker would be nice but fresh hot coffee was available in the lobby in the am. We could not have been more pleased.
- Good move to put laminate flooring in room instead of carpet. Stays clean & odorless.
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Hinesville Fort Stewart
Adjacent to Fort Stewart Army Base, Fairfield Inn Hinesville offers modern accommodations a 50-minute drive from Savannah. The hotel is surrounded by greenery and features a pool and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart are spacious and come with microwave and refrigerator. Each room includes free Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station and a TV set with cable channels.During the warmer months guests can enjoy outdoor dining thanks to on site barbecue facilities. Refreshments, drinks and snacks are provided by 24-hour vending machines.Popular nearby attractions include Cay Creek Wetlands, offering many hiking and trekking opportunities. Free parking is available at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Hinesville Fort Stewart hotel.
The customer service was great appreciated. The young lady that booked my room was out of this world. Very polite, listened to my concerns, and engaged in a conversation with me. I asked did BOOKIN.COM send the information that I asked for about the room. She said no. So, she provided me with with a room with a hot tub that I asked for. After putting my things in the room, and coming back through the lobby, she asked was the room OK, I told her it was great. Morning breakfast staff was very polite and helpful. But, I hope u can provide sour cream with the omelets you serve.? Everything was EXCELLENT. Will stay again.
- Nice clean property and rooms. A big variety at breakfast.
- Everything was great. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Christmas morning breakfast staff: young lady was very personable . Food was set out and was good
- What I like most about it was immediately how pristine clean everything looked. The staff was very warm and welcoming. The hospitality candy the put on the desk was GOOD.
- The customer service was great appreciated. The young lady that booked my room was out of this world. Very polite, listened to my concerns, and engaged in a conversation with me. I asked did BOOKIN.COM send the information that I asked for about the room. She said no. So, she provided me with with a room with a hot tub that I asked for. After putting my things in the room, and coming back through the lobby, she asked was the room OK, I told her it was great. Morning breakfast staff was very polite and helpful. But, I hope u can provide sour cream with the omelets you serve.? Everything was EXCELLENT. Will stay again.
Quality Inn Hinesville
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Quality Inn Hinesville offers accommodations in Hinesville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Savannah is 31 miles from Quality Inn Hinesville, and Pooler is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Room was very clean , beds are super comfortable & very spacious. Very Quiet maybe because it’s a weekday.
- The beds were very comfortable and it was quiet at night.
- This hotel was a pleasant surprise. We were given a room with a kitchen due to availability which we didn’t need but it was very nice. The breakfast was typical for most hotels and the dining area was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. Totally enjoyable.
I booked a room they gave me 417.
Room was horrible. Immediately went back to the front desk and complained. They moved me directly down stairs in 317 was even worse. Went back to the front desk the receptionist told me there was no other room available and everyone else was sold out because of the date. Came from a different city.
- room was clean and newly decorated. housekeeping gave us what we needed. staff was helpful and friendly.
Baymont Inn & Suites Jesup
Baymont Inn & Suites Jesup offers accommodations in Jesup.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Great service night shift concierge was very helpful and professional ?
front desk was friendly, accommodating and helpful
beds seemed good
- I like that stuff was nice in the hotel room was pretty clean the breakfast was not all that great but it was complimentary so it’ll do is your basic cereal milk eggs sausage patties bread grits the basic but it was nice.
- Staff very polite and professional, and made us very comfortable during our stay.Breakfast was good!
- The amenities were pretty good and the bed sleeps well. The tv also worked well and the room was nicely decorated.
Quality Inn Jesup
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Quality Inn Jesup is located in Jesup in the region of Georgia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 53 miles from Quality Inn Jesup.
- the bed was very comfortable and the room smelled great
- Bed was comfortable and room was clean, enjoyed the fridge and microwave
- For the price and location (close to family) this hotel is great.
- Bed was good, I expected better room quality based on recommendations.
The Staff was Great!! Ashley was able to help me with what i needed
The Young Lady that check me in when i first Stayed was very Nice & Kind!!! Great Customer Service
The Room was Very Clean!!
Thanks again!! I will be back soon
Baymont Inn & Suites – Hinesville
One of our top picks in Hinesville.Baymont Inn & Suites – Hinesville is located in Hinesville, 29 miles from Pooler and 20 miles from Richmond Hill.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- I like that the doors are inside to the rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was quiet. I didn’t hear anyone in the rooms around me.
- The morning desk attendant went out of her way to let this grandmother enjoy her coffee in peace by offering her three year old grandchild the Disney Channel on the tv in the lobby. It might sound trivial, but this small gesture thrilled the child. Each morning she bounded out of bed wanting to watch Minnie Mouse with her donut and juice.
- room was clean. Bed felt hard when I first sat on it, but I got a very good nights sleep and it was very comfortable. Good selection of foods for breakfast.
- The beds was very comfortable. We slept very good.
- The cleaning stuff that made my bed every morning.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hinesville, GA
The Country Inn and Suites Hinesville is 1.5 miles from the YMCA of Coastal Georgia. This hotel provides a daily breakfast for guests and has an outdoor pool and hot tub on site.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms of this Hinesville hotel and a flat-screen cable TV is also included. All rooms have a microwave and refrigerator for added convenience.A fitness center is available to the guests of the Hinesville Country Inn and Suites as well as a laundromat. Guests can also access the business center to complete an important project.This hotel is 30 miles from Fort McAllister State Historic Park. Downtown Savannah is less than a 45-minute drive away.
- The staff was pleasant and responsive The room was a decent size, well lit and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with a good range of hot and cold items. Despite the on-going difficulties with the kitchen, I would use this group again.
- Staff was very friendly, and the facility was very clean. There was a high school baseball team arriving the same night, so the front desk upgraded us to a suite at no additional charge so that our room would be the floor above where the young men were staying.
- The hotel was close to Ft. Stewart where my son is currently stationed.
- Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Hotel little outdated but clean
- Room was awesome. Loved the fitness room and sauna
Econo Lodge Near Fort Stewart
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Econo Lodge Near Fort Stewart offers accommodations in Hinesville, just 27 miles from Pooler. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good and the location was great. Stay at this hotel you have huddle house next door, 520 wings in the front of the hotel, two gas stations next door also KFC right next door. Walmart is less than a 6 minute walk. If you drink the liquor store is 4 minutes away from the hotel. Also JJ’s food is amazing too. The hotel is very clean. Housekeeping and the staff at the front desk was very nice and polite.
- Very nice, clean, comfortable room. Reasonable rate. Continental breakfast was good.
- The room was well-priced. The bathroom was clean. Breakfast was ok.
- Hotel staff should wait til hotel guest hours for breakfast are over before they come in and make theirs… staff was rude and made waffles 4 at time so had to wait 30 mins to even eat cuz they were rude and making plates to take with them. Very wrong for them to do that.
- Really the only positive to the stay was the young lady at the front desk. She was polite, friendly and even amid all the chaos toom the time to call and see if we wanted to stay.
Top Hotels In Ludowici Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ludowici Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ludowici Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ludowici Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!