10 Best Hotels To Stay In Luceville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Luceville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Luceville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luceville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luceville Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Luceville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Luceville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Luceville Quebec:
Auberge La Marée Douce
Auberge La Marée Douce offers accommodations in Rimouski. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The property was close to the ferry across to Forestville and to the EMpress of Ireland museum so that was a bonus. It was also easy to get out of town (we were driving from Baie Comeau to Fredericton). The room was clean; large parking lot.
- The room was Very clean. Good Beds and pillow. The staff is Very friendly.
- The owner was wonderful. She made us feel like family and right at home. The Auberge was unique. The architecture was beautiful. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We enjoyed a good night’s sleep and a really good breakfast. The owner is so proud and happy to make your stay comfy. It was like visiting family ( in a really nice old home )
- Very quaint place to stay. Breakfast was very good and a great price. Lovely view off the veranda to watch the sunset. Walking distance to attractions.
- The antiques, the woman who ran it and the nostalgic feeling there and the view from the front porch. I liked that there was no tv in the room as we really relaxed.
One of our top picks in Sainte-Flavie.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Gaspesiana offers accommodations in Sainte-Flavie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- I have 3 dogs. The accommodation was terrific for pets.
Ground floor with patio doors to outside was perfect for us as we were travelling with our dog.
The front desk staff was happy to speak English which was great.
- Front desk staff were nice and friendly. The restaurant is on site and the food was amazing!
- The food at the restaurant was great. It was very well prepared and tasted great. I did not expect such a meal quality. The cost for the meals was reasonable.
The food was delicious and the restaurant server was friendly, courteous, and attentive. The home made jam and bread was a delight.
The rooms were spacious and comfortable.
Ask for a room with a view.
Auberge Marcel Gagnon
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Sainte-Flavie in the region of Quebec, 18 miles from Rimouski, Auberge Marcel Gagnon features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.
- We went to the Reford Gardens and spent the following night at Auberge Marcel Gagnon. What an amazing place! The art, especially the distinctive scultpures, should not be missed. And the on-site restaurant is excellent as well.
- Extremely friendly staff! Good English. Excellent restaurant. Lovely views. My son and I cycled the entire peninsula and stayed here at the start/end of our trip. Parked our car for two weeks! When we finished they found an outside hose so we could wash everything off.
There was only one staff member that spoke or understood English so it was difficult at times.
The toilet in our room was blocked and they said we could wait until the day cleaners came on, or come downstairs to use the public washroom or offered me a plunger!! I took the plunger … I was not about to be running up and down stairs to use the public toilet.. I paid for an ensuite! . The toilet was not running well when we arrived and I did think that there may be a problem 🙁
Other than that an unusual place, quite quirky but artsy… enjoyed:-)
Room is clean, stuffs are very nice, gift store attractive with beautiful art goods. Nice sea view from the window, sleeping with the tide.
Very very good! Will go back one day.
- Nice breakfast included. Amazing art surrounding you.
Just a 5 minute drive from Carrefour Rimouski shopping center, this hotel features an on-site restaurant. Downtown Rimouski is just 10 minutes away. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Modern rooms at Hotel L’Empress come with a TV and private bathroom. Room service is available. A desk area and ironing facilities are also provided.Cage Aux Sports restaurant and terrace is on site at L’Empress Hotel. Grilled menu items include hamburgers, fish and ribs. Equipped with flat-screen TVs, it’s ideal for watching live sports events.Lamontagne Historic House is 2.7 miles away. Université du Québec à Rimouski is 1.4 miles away.
- Nice floor, Kids love the xbox, fun to have the Cage aux sports in the same bulding
- Good choice if you are doing business in that part of the city and looking for an affordable room.
- Great location for snowmobile travelers. Great restaurant on location
The bed was so conformable
And the room very clean
- I liked the location, close to the mall, stores, restaurant…
Hôtel Saint-Germain Rimouski
One of our top picks in Rimouski – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Saint-Germain Rimouski offers accommodations in Rimouski. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff very warm & friendly. Hotel very clean and modern . Room was very very nice & new & modern
- Great service, friendly staff, comfortable beds and spacious room. Great location in Rimouski, easy walk to many restaurant options.
- Friendly staff, nice to have free parking. Location is good, but the signage is not terribly obvious – I had looked on Google street view, so I knew what to look for. Room was large with decor that was modern and tasteful, and the bathroom was very nice, with a rainshower head. Nice that there is a full kitchen, but we didn’t use it.
- The room is equipped with everything you could imagine that you might need. The discount coupon for meals at Crepe Chignon was an added and appreciated bonus.
I liked the bed, kitchen, cleanliness,
The person at the desk was very polite and was always ready to help
Don’t know what else to tell, I liked everything
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rimouski offers accommodations in Rimouski. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
Right across from lovely waterfront promenade
- Beds were very comfortable and the pillows were excellent..room was fresh and no odours..loved it..location was terrific..loved this hotel.
- Accomadations were great, very clean rooms, beds extra comfy, nice pool , great for the kids, food is good, also good restaurants around the hotel,and reception was accomadating.
- Beds were cozy, bathroom was clean&modern and room was very quiet.
- Beautiful view of the water. Very large room. Small refrigerator in room. Close to many restaurants.
- Comfy bed
Hôtels Gouverneur Rimouski
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hôtels Gouverneur Rimouski is located in Rimouski. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- RESTAURANT AND BAR DIRECTLY IN THE HOTEL, DID NOT HAVE TO LEAVE THE PREMISES
- The service and reception very good, travel assistance direction excellent.the room was regular, bathroom floor need to be upgrade. the restaurant main floor food very expensive but good.
- Excellent hotel with professional, friendly staff. Nicely located adjacent to downtown.
- Facility was clean and I never had to ask for anything.Enjoyable.
- Clean and comfortable, silent neighbors and quick service
Auberge de la Vieille Maison
In downtown Rimouski, this historic hotel offers on-site dining. All charming rooms come with free Wi-Fi. Musée Régional de Rimouski art museum is a few steps away.Hardwood floors and warm décor are featured in each room at Auberge de la Vieille Maison. All comfortably-furnished rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV is included.Showcasing rustic décor with period memorabilia, Maison du Spaghetti serves traditional Italian fare. Guests can choose from pizza, lasagna and a variety of soups and salads. A variety of cocktails are offered.UQAR – Université du Québec à Rimouski is half a mile from this hotel. Opéra-Théâtre de Rimouski Inc is a 6 minute drive away.
Small and cosy room, perfect for two people to stay.
We arrived very late, but received an email that the keys will be deposited in the briefcase close to the check in. We also left early, so the check out was not opened, but we just left the key in the room and had no issues
- Most central Hotel possible in town, with very nice and helpful personnel.
- normally we prefer to have our own bathroom, but with 3 extremely clean bathrooms to share with 4 guest rooms, for our one-night stay not having our personal bathroom wasn’t a problem at all
- Very clean and well laid out. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff.
The location of the Auberge is perfect – in the middle of downtown Rimouski with many shops and restaurants around it, also, the St. Lawrence river is super close and perfect for making long walks.
The rooms are nice and the beds comfortable. The shared bathrooms were always very clean.
- Small and cosy room, perfect for two people to stay.
Conveniently located in the center of Rimouski, this modern hotel offers on-site dining, an indoor hot tub and a gym. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Musée Régional de Rimouski is a 7 minute walk away.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Le Navigateur. Comfortably furnished, each warmly decorated room comes with a fridge. All private bathrooms include toiletries.Guests of Le Navigateur Rimouski can enjoy a meal from the available hot and cold buffets. A variety of items are available including toast, eggs and crepes. Room service is offered.A 24-hour front desk is offered. Fax and photocopying services are available for added convenience. A cash machine and laundromat are on site.Golf De Saules is 4 miles from this hotel. UQAR – Université du Québec à Rimouski is a 15 minute walk away.
- Everything was great from the room to the meals, staff. Will definitely go back. It was for a medical reason that we went and we were served very well.
Very quiet room.
Good heating/cooling system.
- Spacious Suites, spacious bathroom, well equiped kitchenette
- Clean newly renovated close to heart of Rimouski,some rooms have view of St Lawrence.
- Beds were great. Could not stay in room without fan or AC running even at night. Made it hard to sleep, noisy. Could not open windows. Rooms very clean. Hotel more for business, not family oriented.
Auberge de l’Evêché
Located less than a 10 minute walk from the shore of the St. Lawrence River, this colorful Rimouski inn features free Wi-Fi in every room. Meals are served daily from an on-site restaurant.Beautiful hardwood floors and large windows are found in each fully furnished room at Auberge de l’Eveche. Cable TV and a sofa bed are also included.Guests of l’Eveche can relax on the front terrace and watch people along the tree-lined street. A continental breakfast is served each morning and treats can also be enjoyed from the on-site chocolate maker.Musee Regional de Rimouski is less than half a mile from the inn. Bic National Park is a 30 minute drive away.
- Mme. Pierrette was a gem, the breakfast was tasty, the bed was very comfortable. Restaurants were walking distance, as was the local Saturday Produce market.
- Quaint little place that offers everything you need for a short to medium length stay.
- Attractive older house repurposed into multi-bedroom accommodation. Very clean and well maintained. Restaurant next door. Easy walking distance to waterfront and other restaurants.
- The hotel was dead center in this charming little town. All we did was on foot. It’s a charming old house that is rather small though and so are the rooms. The neighbour is a very good restaurant.
- The rooms were delightful, and the beds very comfortable. The breakfast provided was delicious- croissants, choices of bread, cereal, tea, coffee, juice, fruit. Couldn’t ask for better!
Top Hotels In Luceville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Luceville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Luceville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Luceville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!