10 Best Hotels To Stay In Luces Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Luces Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Luces Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luces Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luces Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Luces Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Luces Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Luces Asturias:
Palacio de Luces G.L Relais & Châteaux
This stunning location full of contrasts is an ideal place to immerse yourself in complete rest. Alongside this emblematic palace you will find the facilities and services of a hotel of this star rating, stylish rooms with stunning views, and a chic restaurant.Luces is a small and traditional Asturian village full of granaries and characteristic cottages that holds a special charm which is waiting for you to discover.Lastres is easily access via the A-8 Motorway, which connects with Santander in 1.5 hours.
- The croissants were as if from Paris. The view, great as was the terrace. The place was so peaceful. Would return in a heartbeat.
- Good breakfast, very comfortable environment. Food in the restaurant was excellent.for travelers like us who
- Food excellent, great views from the dining room. Lovely room. Super indoor pool, gym. Staff excellent, even bringing out two bottles of water to the car as we left (for the journey).
- Very top quality environment in room and public spaces. Very helpful staff. Interesting menu with many local Asturian dishes.
- The sheets were incredibly soft and the view from my room was amazing!
Hotel Lastres Miramar
Each room here will provide you with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hotel Lastres Miramar you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Asturias Airport is 39 mi away.
- Excellent place for romantic getaway. The restaurant is very good and we have certainly enjoyed both dinner & breakfast there.
- Views from the three windows of the (small) room, toilet/shower room and the two terrace areas were stunning; get up early to catch the sunrise! Location perfect for beach, bars/restaurants and for exploring the quaint cobbled alleyways of the village itself. Views from the top of the village spectacular. Most of the staff were wonderfully helpful and made us feel special. Restaurant meal – we choose the steak – very good. Beds comfortable.
- Good restaurant and breakfast in a great terrace with a view.
- Really lovely stay with great staff. Looking forward to the next visit.
The sea-facing rooms take full advantage of the view… there are huge windows facing the sea. Our room was perfect for our needs; comfy bed, long desk in front of those huge windows (I had to get some work done while there), small but clean bathroom. Little noise from the hallway and other rooms. Good buffet breakfast, on a terrace that can’t be beat. Staff were great – kind, attentive, and genuinely helpful.
(NOTE: we stayed during non-peak season.)
Hotel Palacio de los Vallados
The rooms at the Palacio de los Vallados feature a TV, a safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a bath.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast, and there is a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. Open during the summer months, the restaurant offers tapas and other dishes, which you can enjoy on the outdoor terrace.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what Lastres and the surrounding area have to offer. You can enjoy fishing and water sports along the Asturian coastline.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Gijón and 35 minutes from Oviedo. There is a bus stop located just 1,000 feet from Hotel Palacio de los Vallados.
- The view from the room was beautiful and the owner kindly prepared us something off menu as I had been ill for a few days and didn’t want a full meal
- Breakfast was great, view from the hotel amazing .
- Safe garage parking & really good hotel. Views great.
- Great views, lovely restaurant and great and helpful staff.
- This is an old building so large rooms, tall french style windows, stone staircase and a slightly austere feel about the place. Well don’t be put off by any of that because although many places call themselves Hotels yet don’t do evening meals this place served up the most brilliant evening meal. There was plenty of selection for breakfast although more suited to Spanish than British guests, but when the evening meal was so good we weren’t that hungry.
Each room at Eutimio comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some have a furnished balcony with sea views.At the picturesque Hotel Eutimio you will find a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and laundry facilities.You can drive to Asturias Airport in 1 hour.
- Central, close to the sea, close to the bus stop, caracter, well equipped.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. The lady at the reception was very helpful. Nice breakfast too.
- The location was perfect. It is a short walk down to the port and next to some fun restaurants/bars. The restaurant at the hotel has a stunning view of the port!
- We got upgraded to a breathtaking room downstairs. Huge terrace with a view on the port and bay. The room was beautiful, comfortable, perfect. We also had breakfast and for only 3,5€ each we had freshly squeezed orange juice, tostadas, bizcocho, frisuelos and coffee.
Our room was awesome! Great view of the sea.
Staff was great!
Mar Del Sueve
The hotel building features traditional Asturian architecture and colonial design inside. There are natural materials, such as wooden ceilings and stone walls, as well as décor inspired by music.A breakfast including fresh fruit juice, homemade cakes and Asturian frisuelo crêpes is served daily.The Mar del Sueve is about 10 minutes’ drive from La Griega and La Isla beaches and there are many mountain paths nearby. Gijón is 12 miles away.
- As also mentioned by other guests, the terrace/garden is most beautiful,the little one loved the rabbit stall and the fishes, I loved having breakfast outside amidst flowers. Everybody from staff was super kind and helpful. The food from the restaurant menue was excellents. On summer weekends they sometimes have small concerts in the garden. Whether that is to be considered a plus or a minus depends on ones’ agenda.
- Loved the renovated old part of the hotel; do take the extended breakfast instead of the standard breakfast.
- This place gives the feel of a “Relais” class of Inn. Lovely building, rooms and outdoor patio and lounging area. The owners are very charming and we’re very helpful in assisting me in booking lodging down the road! Dinner service was simple yet delicious and breakfast was great! Definitely would go back again!
- We loved the outdoor areas to sit and enjoy the sun, a drink and the good music they played
- Staff was great and food was good. Nice to eat earlier on the Camino
Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness
Spacious, elegant rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. They all include a Nespresso machine, mini-bar, 48-inch TV, a Tablet and free WiFi. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Hermès toiletries.The hotel has 2 restaurants on site, with a terrace and views of the Picos de Europas Mountains. Serving traditional Asturian cuisine, one is á la carte and the other offers tasting menus.Guests can enjoy relaxation and wellness treatments at the spa, as well as a Finnish sauna and Turkish baths.Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is a 20-minute drive both from the Asturian Coast and from Cangas de Onís. Asturias Airport and Santander Airport are around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- Excellent but unobtrusive service all round. Loved the outdoor pool by our room, and the view, which was achingly beautiful, even with the clouds swirling about and rain. Once they lifted and the sun came out, I could have stared over the green green hills to the mountains for hours. The bar and terrace were a lovely place to relax, and dinner was delicious.
- Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location. Superb staff – especially Abdul and Daniel and Patricia! Delicious food and thanks to the chef who added vegetarian options for me each night.
- I liked everything starting from the service and finishing with the view and location
- Really lovely hotel, lovely staff, surroundings & food
- Luxurious from the moment we arrived, amazing views, beautiful food and terrific spa facilities
Each bright, heated room at Hotel Entreviñes offers views of the gardens, and comes with a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the Entreviñes’ restaurant, which offers traditional Asturian cuisine for dinner. The hotel also features a lounge area with a TV and a library.The Entreviñes is 2,650 feet from the nearest beach, and is within 10 minutes’ drive of La Griega and La Isla. The A8 Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is less than 1.2 mi from the hotel, and connects guests to Gijón and Oviedo in approximately 35 minutes.
- Helpfull, good location, off the motorway . Very quiet.
- Grrat place. We were well looked after by the lovely lady there. I would highly reccomend this hotel. Nice surroundings and ver quiet. Good food.
- Nice room, with big bathroom, good beds and flat screen TV. Good restaurant and helpful staff… With very competitive pricing. There’re good beaches and hiking nearby.Thanks!
Nice hotel in a peaceful and calm location.
Very close to the beach as well as the mountains.
Very good parking.
- Solo estuvimos una noche pero hubieramos estado mas dias. Habitacion muy amplia con un gran armario. Todo en muy buen estado. La cena excepcional. Muy tranquilo y silencioso.
Hotel Los Caspios
Hotel Los Caspios is a characteristic country house with original stone walls. Rooms have wonderful views of the coast or mountains. They all include heating and a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Los Caspios is a 5-minute walk from La Isla Beach and many other small bays. The nearby Fito viewpoint overlooks the River Sella and the Picos de Europa.Regular busses to Gijón and Ribadesella stop outside the hotel. Los Caspios also offers free private parking for guests.
- i usually dont care about reviewing the properties ive stayed at, but this one deserves praises all around! the host is the best ie experienced ever! the facilities and the property is amazing! it has a 3 star grade but that’s just because it doesnt have a restaurant on property, other than that it feels like a 5 stars!
- It was really quiet and had good views of the surrounding nature. The host was very accommodating and I felt very comfortable there.
Beautiful old and charming house. Wonderful living rooms and breakfast.
The best Diego the hotel manager, he would make your stay as comfortable as possible, very well educated, attentive but never overpowering,
Staff was great, specially David at the front desk.
They were concerned to help me with my diet limitations – I’m celiac
- Lovely house and views, very pleasant bedroom (number 1) with private mirador, good breakfast, many beautiful beaches and villages in the area, parking.
Rooms have wooden floors and exposed stone walls. All include a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and packed lunches can be requested. A buffet breakfast is available and there are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Guests can relax in the library in front of the large fireplace.El Foyu offers 24-hour reception and free parking. It is around 5 minutes’ drive from beaches such as La Griega, La Isla, La Espasa and Lastres. Tito Gustillo Caves are 15 minutes away by car and it is 43 mi to the Picos de Europa Mountains.
- Very spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, with everything that you could possibly need. Friendly staff and delicious Spanish (rather than international) breakfast. Perfect location for breaking a journey.
- The owner’s mother and the cleaner were very friendly. The hotel has a driver to take you to and from their restaurant in nearby Lastres. The hotel is situated in a beautiful setting and the cost for a room including breakfast and dinner is very reasonable. The bed was big and comfortable but the room was a bit dark even in the daytime.
We liked the location of the hotel which is a little out of the town and a short way from the sea. We were only at the hotel for an evening as we were on the way to catch the ferry back to England, but we took the opportunity to take a walk up to the cliffs and through a wood to Colunga beach. It’s a little up hill at times but nothing too strenuous. If you wanted to spend the day at the beach there are quicker ways to walk or drive.
The hotel itself has a lot of local character and our room had a good unobstructed view of the mountains. There was a good choice for breakfast which we ate outside on the patio. All in all, we enjoyed our short stay at the hotel and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable beds. Lovely property with beautiful gardens.
Loved this property! It was comfortable and had excellent facilities. The gardens and all around were beautiful and peaceful. Lovely breakfast with fresh orange juice etc.
Would have like to stay longer and would definitely stay there again.
Hotel The Island
Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Gijón is 22 miles from Hotel The Island, while Llanes is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was lovely. Ideal for what we needed on Camino. Staff were extremely helpful and efficient
- The location is great and very easy to find. The stuff is nice and happy to help, they even recommended us restaurant for the dinner. The parking is free and just a few meters from hotel + I really like the view from the the room.
- Very clean, friendly staff, fifty steps from the beach. Very cool neighborhood behind the hotel to walk around. Colunga bars and restaurants a 5 min drive.
We liked that this hotel is very near to a lovely beach. Our room had a pleasant view over the front garden.
There is easy parking. There is a bar/restaurant within easy walking distance. The manager spoke very good English. It is not difficult to find and is in a peaceful location.
- Lo único a destacar es la amabilidad de los trabajadores. Las camas con ruido al moverte. La comida, nefasta. Como último recurso, ya que no había otra cosa a tiempo, decidimos comer un bocadillo. Estábamos desfallecidos. Al buen rato nos comunican que no les queda pan. Optamos por un poco de tortilla de patatas (lo único apetecible) y unas alas de pollo. El precio, 6 alitas, 6 euros (yo compro 1 kilo por 99 céntimos). Antes de ir, piénsatelo 2 veces. El aparcamiento gratuito pero, eso sí, en un campo, con hierbas para comer las vacas. NI GRATIS VOLVERÍA A ESTE SITIO.
Top Hotels In Luces Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Luces Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Luces Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Luces Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!