10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lucena del Cid Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Lucena del Cid Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lucena Del Cid Valencia Community:
Hotel El Prat
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hotel El Prat also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in Spanish cuisine.Hotel El Prat has a playground. You can play minigolf at the hotel, and the area is popular for cycling and hiking.Castellón de la Plana is 17 miles from Hotel El Prat, while Benicassim is 19 miles away. Castellon Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The garden was spacious and tranquil and in the summer very breezy, perfect to chill in after a hot summer’s day
- This was built as a spa hotel in the 1930s and is spacious both inside and out, located in a grove of wonderfully tall pine trees. The staff are young, enthusiastic and very helpful and the ambiance in the open public spaces is very relaxing. The buffet breakfast is exceptional, catering for all tastes.
- Excellent food. Wonderful old building, suitably modernized (but not completely). Since we visited in December, heating was needed. It worked okay, except the pipes knocked incessantly throughout the night.
- La ubicación, el terreno que tiene el hotel, visitas a las zonas naturales, aceptan mascotas y la comida\cena
- La cuisine qui edt pour moi semi gastro une tuerie !!
Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Llucena has simple, modern décor. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local cuisine in the Llucena’s restaurant. There is also a bar on site.The surrounding l’Alcalatén region is ideal for hiking and cycling. La Serra d’Espadá and Desert de les Palmes nature reserves can be reached in 45 minutes by car.Castellón de la Plana and the nearest beaches are approximately 25 mi from the hotel. Valencia is less than 90 minutes’ drive away.
- The accommodation has a unique character. Older style hotel with very clean rooms. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Tasty, simple, hearty food served on the premises.
- Very nice staff, good food and clean rooms, free parking and just 5 minutes w alk to the centre.
- La tranquilidad y las vistas a la montaña del balcón. No hacia calor en la habitación a pesar de ser final julio. Tomates de la tierra.
- Todo todo todo……. Fue excelente, si hay lugares con encanto, este lo copa. Un entorno maravilloso donde practicar senderismo y perderte como hicimos nosotros. Fue un fin de semana para repetir y eso haremos.
Insonorizacion de baja calidad.
Se oye mucho cuando hablan en la habitación de al lado.
La carretera rodea el hotel y se oye el paso de vehiculos desde la habitación.
Rooms have been carefully decorated and feature stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings. Each one includes a flat-screen TV, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Surrounded by large grounds, the property has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area. There is also a communal lounge with sofas and a small library.Free private parking is possible on site.
- Excellent service. The staff was super helpful, kind and considerate with us. Hats off!
- El trato personal, limpieza, tranquilidad, la asistencia espectacular
- L’espai que disposa i l’entorn amb paisatge.
- Todo, ubicación, silencio, tranquilidad, instalaciones, comida, servicio.
- La amabilidad del personal y el entorno. La comida estaba muy buena y no fue cara, no obstante, comparada con el precio de la habitación no tiene la misma relación calidad-precio.
L’Ermita Casa Ripo
The air-conditioned rooms at L’Ermita Casa Ripo feature simple, smart décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, specializing in paella, seafood and grilled meat. There is also a snack bar and a bar with a terrace.L’Ermita Casa Ripo is built next to a church, which overlooks the valley. There is also a children’s play area and a lounge with board games.The Plana Alta area is popular for hiking and mountain biking, and the medieval town of Villafamés is just 5 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around 30 minutes.
- Everything was brilliant! Arrived at 1200 instead of the usual check in time of 1600 and room was available immediately. Good pool which we had to ourselves for the afternoon, meals on the shaded terrace. Peaceful environment with good views over the valleys and areas for a relaxed stroll. Prompt and faultless bar and restaurant service, especially from the owner/manager. Copious, high quality dishes from the carta at lunch, and the menu at dinner. Individually served breakfast, including omelette. I wouldn’t normally comment specifically on the bill, but room, 2 x 3 meals, 10 drinks, a bottle of wine and 4 coffees for 150euro was an absolute bargain. Would definitely return!
- Peacefull food outstanding great hotel with great views staff fab
- Great place, difficult to find but the welcome was good. Breakfast was good. Basic but very clean. Awesome views.
- A great place to chill and relax. The breakfast was absolutely beautiful. Our only compliant was that we weren’t there any longer. I would hesitate at all at recommending to anyone.
- Nice country hotel. Friendly efficient staff. Good value for price paid for accommodation. Food both in evening and breakfast was good.
Hotel Rural El Castellet
Each room has a TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. The apartments are equipped with a kitchen and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is concierge service at the property.Benicàssim is 21 mi from Hotel Rural El Castellet, while Oropesa del Mar is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 24 mi from Hotel Rural El Castellet.
- Very good hotel, clean and cozy, friendly staff, amazing views around the hotel
- Peaceful. Nice area. Under new management, who seemed to have plans to improve certain details (e.g. newer T.V.s), but it was fine.
- Zona muy tranquila para descansar y disfrutar de una Sierra espectacular
- Un bonito lugar para desconectar y pasear. Apartamento correcto. Pueblo bonito. Se pueden hacer rutas.
- Me gustó la limpieza, cama cómoda, baños limpios y bastante nuevos. Ambiente muy agradable, mucha tranquilidad. Sin duda alguna volveremos nuevamente.
Hotel Onda Castellón
Whether you are traveling for business or vacation, the hotel can cater to your needs. It is the ideal setting for conferences and meetings. There is also plenty to see and do for vacationing guests, from the Benicassim beach to the Sierra Espadan nature park, the natural history and ceramic museums to Onda Castle. El Madrigal, home stadium of the famous CF Villarreal, is also found nearby.The hotel is only 20 minutes from the city of Castellón and just a one hour drive from Valencia Airport.Check out the special rates available for advance bookings.
We were travelling for a show with our dogs and have to say that the hotel was excellent in its attitude towards our need to keep them cool and comfortable!
The hotel itself was excellent, clean and the staff were warm, welcoming and extremely helpful, but not at all intrusive.
The room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. The breakfast, which is included in the price, was far better than some hotels we have stayed in and had to pay!
We will most certainly be back if we are in the area again!
- Staff were excellent. Very friendly and went the extra mile to help us. Spoke english which was a great help.
- Lo que me gustó: El servicio es bueno, el personal amable, esta todo limpio (tanto habitaciones como pasillos y zonas comunes), en el suelo esta lleno de moqueta tanto en pasillo como habitaciones para evitar ruido al andar, hay dos pestillos dentro de la habitación. El desayuno es muy completo para el precio asequible que tiene el hotel, te sirves tu mismo la cantidad que quieras, para concretar hay: croisants, panecillos, pan de molde, fiambre, mantequillas, mermeladas, cereales, leche, zumos, máquina de café, galletitas, palmeritas, fruta… Es más completo que en otros de precio similar a los que he ido. Había muchas familias y viajeros, pero siempre había comida. El horario es genial, son 24h con recepción. Hay aparcamiento delante, por detras y en alrededores, como es zona de poligono siempre hay sitio, pero no hay ruidos de fabricas ni de carreteras.
- Buen lugar para descansar, algo alejado de la ciudad pero en una ciudad como esta no se puede decir que nada hay lejos, comodidad y tranquilidad. Sitio recomendable.
- Para negocios a realizar el el polígono industrial es la mejor opción. Es un hotel correcto.
- We were travelling for a show with our dogs and have to say that the hotel was excellent in its attitude towards our need to keep them cool and comfortable!
Hotel Mas El Cuquello
Rooms at Mas El Cuquello are bright and feature simple, country-style décor. Some rooms maintain original features such as beamed ceilings and tiles floors. All rooms have seating areas with flat-screen TVs.Guests can relax in the Mas’s lounge which has a fireplace, or in the hotel’s library. There is also a bar and terrace, offering views of the property’s pretty gardens.The area surrounding the hotel is ideal for hiking and mountain biking. The charming historic towns of Culla and Vilafamés are nearby, while the Penyagolosa and Les Palmes Desert Natural Parks are approximately 12 mi away.
The hotel is in quiet area.
The very friendly hosts
Good breakfast served to the table
We stayed in two rooms connected together so we had a lot of space.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff all the way. We travelled with a horse and the hotel made all arrangements to have the three of us comfortable. The cooking was wonderful. The place is vast, close to nature, extra clean, pleasant and quiet, ideal to get rested or meet some friends.
- Great food, very friendly atmosphere, lovely location
- Warm welcome from Jaime and his son. Excellent and reasonably priced dinner.
- The hospitality of the staff was great. The food was delicious.
- The hotel is in quiet area.
Gran Hotel Toledo
All rooms at the Gran Hotel are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Toledo Restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food and has a large selection of fine wines. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Onda and the surrounding area.Onda has a 9th-century Moorish Fortress which overlooks the town, and the Natural Sciences Museum is a 15-minute walk away. The beaches of the Costa Azahar are just 12 mi away from the Toledo Gran Hotel.
- Nice hotel, very clean and well situated. We have also tried the kitchen – Paella Valenciana and it was very well prepared. Communication per email and phone OK.
Muito bem localizado, modesto mas muito limpo e confortável, restaurante e esplanada.
Relação preço qualidade
El cafe del desayuno es bueno .
La limpieza de la habitacion es correcta
- La relació qualitat preu. L’habitació era tranquil·la.
Personeel moet even aan buitenlanders wennen, maar is dan erg behulpzaam.
Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas feature functional décor with pastel colors. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Viñas Viejas serves traditional regional dishes made with local produce and olive oils. The bar serves tasty tapas, snacks and drinks and packed lunches are available for days out.Hiking and cycling is popular in the area, and in summer you can bathe in the River Chico. The town also offers many attractions, such as the windmill and the 17th century San Roque Church.Hotel Restaurante Viñas Viejas is 28 mi from Castellon. You can reach Valencia by car in 80 minutes.
- Un hotel fantàstic, amb habitacions molt cuidades, portat per gent molt maca, en un indret per descobrir. Hi vam estar de meravella!
- La comida. El cocinero del hotel, excelente. Muy buena presentación. Los gerentes muy agradables👍
- Todo muy bien, la comida muy buena, muy buena atención 👍🏻
- La comida muy bien pero poca variedad la verdad, aunque eso si todo bien hecho
- Erg aardige eigenaren die er alles aan doen om t je naar de zin te maken. Lekker eten lunch en diner, ontbijt is heel karig, wel prima koffie. Fijn (publiek) zwembad in de buurt. Lieve mensen die in t dorpje wonen of verblijven. Nagenoeg geen toeristen..
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- Bed was comfy. Breakfast was good value, a good selection. Plenty of storage space in the bedroom
- The location of the property was perfect! The room was very clean and comfy. We loved the pool. Staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good.
- Location was wonderful the pool facilities excellent and clean
- Nice hotel, comfy beds, great bathroom and lovely views from the balcony. Nice walks in the area and the hot springs definitely worth a visit
- Comfy, clean, lovely staff… Good food, great value fof money
Top Hotels In Lucena Del Cid Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lucena del Cid Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!