10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lucena Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lucena Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lucena Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lucena Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lucena Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lucena Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lucena Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lucena Andalucía:
Hotel Santo Domingo Lucena
Bedrooms at the hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel also has an elegant restaurant. It serves characteristic local food. There is also a coffee shop and a bar. Free WiFi access is available in the whole hotel.Lucena has a famous Mudejar church and a Moorish castle. The town is 37 mi from Cordoba and 53 mi from Malaga. There is also good access to Granada, Seville and Jaen.
Very well placed in this town Lovely old courtyard hotel
Food good and staff very helpful
- Fabulous bedroom. Very spacious and comfortable. The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast.
- Everything. Our first stay but it won’t be our last. Great central location and fabulous shopping near too.
- Very welcoming receptionist. Good restaurant. Lucena is an interesting town but we didn’t have time to see much, so we hope to go back. If so we’ll return to this hotel, if only for the food!
- Lovely place, clean and tidy and historical. Car park was nightmare
- Very well placed in this town Lovely old courtyard hotel
All rooms offer plenty of natural light and tiled floors. Each of them comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a snack bar and a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel while Málaga and the beaches on the Costa del Sol are about an hour’s drive away.
- The location is very good. We arrived on bicycles and they were happily kept away in a safe place overnight, which was great. Maps were made available and the room was spacious.
- Clean city centre hotel with no frills, don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed. Friendly staff, clean room and bathroom, bed too hard but that’s my taste.
- Excellent location, good value for money. €55 for the night does exactly what it says on the tin.
- Respuesta exacta al trabajo de una empresa familiar. Muy bueno
- Hotel difficile a trouver.le personnel ne parle que l’espagnol. Wifi impossible de l’avoir. Des qu’on utilise la salle de bain, on entend un bruit pour longtemps et pareil si c’est la chambre a cote.
Hotel Sierra de Araceli
Sierra de Araceli has a peaceful setting surrounded by olive groves and pine trees. Its attractive rooms have bright décor and come with satellite TV and free wired internet access.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Araceli’s restaurant. Traditional Andalusian cuisine is on offer for dinner.Lucena is 2.5 mi from the property and has easy access to the A45 Motorway. Málaga, the Costa del Sol and Córdoba are within an hour’s drive of the property. Jaén is 62 mi away.
A lovely welcome and a very relaxed atmosphere with attentive service and nothing too much trouble.
Beautiful location. Will definitely stay again.
- Temperature of the room. Evening meal and wine very good. Breakfast, excellent. Bathroom very good.
- Located on a scenic hilltop, overlooking all the olive groves. Staff was very welcoming, friendly and even served us at midnight! Thank you!
- Dinner and service were excellent. I will highly recommend the hot spicy potatoes, even they are not really hot spicy they were delicious due the potatoes themselves. The size of the ration are generous, so don’t order in excess (salad and main can be enough for two people for dinner). Very good quality for the money. The place is really beautiful.
- Lovely, lovely hotel in a superb location. Friendly staff and excellent food. Lovely bar area to relax in. Views from the bedroom window were amazing.
- A lovely welcome and a very relaxed atmosphere with attentive service and nothing too much trouble.
All of the rooms in Los Bronces have tiled floors and antique-style furniture. They also have air conditioning, a safe, minibar and flat-screen TV.Los Bronces has an outdoor swimming pool. The restaurant specializes in roasted meats, and is featured in the Michelin guide. In the cafe you can enjoy a range of regional dishes.From Los Bronces you have good access to highway A45, connecting Córdoba and Málaga. Both are about 30 miles away. Granada is about 40 miles away.
- Perfect dinner late, perfect breakfast according to the price!
- el establecimiento esta muy bien y el personal agradable
- Bastante personal atendiendo comedor. Carta muy variada incluyendo un menú. Buena cocina.
- El restaurante está muy bien y la atención del personal tmb.
- La limpieza , la atención y el hotel es muy bonito.
MS Fuente Las Piedras
Air-conditioned rooms include a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The bathrooms include free toiletries.In the evening, you can enjoy tasty meals in the hotel’s very own restaurant, where you can order an à la carte meal, or grab a snack.This is perfect accommodations for a rural getaway in the heart of Andalusia. Córdoba, Jaen, and Málaga are all around 1 hour’s drive from MS Fuente las Piedras.
- Staff were very helpful. They allowed a late check out.
the staff at the desk were very helpful and polite with a cheerful smile always willing to help. the rest of the staff were polite and helpful.
the swimming pool was a good size and clean with plenty of loungers and shade, the bar was good with very good prices. food was excellent with a good choice and was prepared to a high standard.
- Location, view, balcony and the garden. We were there at May, and the weather was a little rainy. The smell of olive trees was very enjoyable and fresh. Our balcony had a very beautiful view to olive trees surronding the hotel.
Las vistas desde la habitación al jardín. Comodidad de la cama
Buena temperatura con el aire acondicionado.
Fácil acceso desde la carretera.
- La ubicación con respecto a la población. Está cerca pero a una distancia suficiente para disfrutar de tranquilidad del campo.
Hotel Villa Maria
Air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV, and private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves seasonal Mediterranean cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested. There is also a café-bar, TV lounge and a summer terrace.The Subbética Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away by car.
- Comfortable. Clean. Good Location. Helpful, PLeasant Staff
- The location was hood and not too far from the centre of town. The hotel was spotless and really nicely decorated. The beds were comfortable and the room had all required for a comfortable stay. The bathroom was really nicely laid out and the shower was nice and hot. We enjoyed the adjoining restaurant and had a nice dinner and also coffees in the morning. The owners made us very welcome and were very nice.They were also able to provide us safe storage for our bikes.
- Clean basic room, very good if You want to stay for 1 night.
- Beautiful traditional town house well converted. Very welcoming and helpful staff, very clean, great location next to the beautiful Paseo, and five mins walk from town centre. Great having the bar and cafe too. Fabulous comfortable bedroom. Good value all round.
- Really very nice and competent staff. The hotel is very new and confortable.
All of the heated, air-conditioned rooms at the Mitra Hotel have exterior views and a bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.Hotel Mitra’s restaurant serves characteristic meals from the Cordoba region, prepared with local and regional products. There is also a bar and a terrace.The Mitra’s reception can offer information about activities in the local area. Cordoba Airport is only 31 mi away.
- A good hotel for the money, positioned a little way out of Cabra but easy to drive in and park close to the centre. The bar is open 24hrs which was very convenient – we did not hear any bar noise in our room, most of the staff are very good, especially one lovely gentleman who used to work in the UK, friendly, helpful and welcoming. The beds were noted as hard by other reviewers, we thought they were firm but very comfortable. We loved the region of Cabra and will return to the area and to this hotel
- Quality and friendly greeting upon arrival. Excellent young man (bearded) behind the bar, his quality of service and cheerfullness should be noted by some other hotels
- very conveient fr access to main roads and not to far from town.
- La comida, la habitación muy buena, nos dieron la que tenía un balcón enorme, sin problemas para la salida del check out , el personal muy amable, en general muy muy bien, para repetir sin duda.
- Nos gustó la amplitud de la habitación, con tres ventanas y terraza enorme. El sol entraba dentro al atardecer. Albornoz y bañera para dos en forma de concha. Aire, calefacción no sabemos. Eso que nos dieron como la habitación mejor. Tiene un bar animado y una terraza que tiene buena pinta, es de 24 horas para bien y para mal. Hay un merendero con chiringuito en verano con decente pinta. Es típico hotel de carretera entre pueblos, donde paran los vecinos, conductores y domingueros.
Hotel María Luisa
The María Luisa is located in Rute, a town known for its production of aniseed liqueur, Serrano ham and marzipan.All rooms at the María Luisa Hotel have a private terrace with views of the mountains. They also have air conditioning, a safe, and a phone.The María Luisa has an outdoor pool which opens on a seasonal basis.The hotel has a café-bar and a lounge area where guests can have a drink or a snack. The center of Rute, where there is a variety of bars and restaurants, is a 15-minute walk away from the hotel.
- Beautiful traditional Spanish hotel, excellent food, good friendly service, right in the heart of Rute.
- excellent staff, lovely location, value for money. Swimming pool
- The hotel was lovely, rustic Spanish decor. We had a large room with a balcony and a very large bathroom. The room itself was comfortable but it was very noisy at night so didn’t get a good nights sleep.
- We have previously used this hotel some 15 years ago and little had changed!! It is a bit tired but ok for a stopover at a cheap price. They tend to have a lot of functions and the sound carries to all parts, luckily the one going on when we arrived ended at a reasonable hour! Very helpful man on reception who also spoke excellent English.
- The hotel was clean, helpful staff and free parking.
Hotel El Mirador de Rute
The air-conditioned rooms all have a private bathroom. Each comes with a TV.Guests can enjoy a traditional Spanish breakfast with fresh bread and coffee. There is also a bar and a restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.El Mirador de Rute Hotel is a 1-hour drive from Córdoba, Granada and Malaga.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Very clean property.
- Food ok. Basic tostada and coffee breakfast. Nice room
- Close to the highway, could drive a car in all directions. Useful parking space. Good Spanish food, although the choices are rather limited so we ended up eating somewhere else.
- Value for money. Staff very friendly. Unable to get WiFi in bedroom, only public areas. Could imagine very noisy when busy as two function rooms. Would suggest avoiding rooms on first floor. Our room was above one of the function rooms and the other was just up the corridor but thankfully no functions. Would definitely return however.
- We decided to sleep at this hotel when traveling from Granada to Cordoba because it was not expensive. It’s a family run hotel. Staff were welcoming and friendly. The hotel is located away from all major cities and roads so you can get a taste of local life here. The surrounding nature is beautiful and olive tree plants are easy to find. The pool looks nice although we did not have a chance to take a swim.
All air-conditioned accommodations at the Mencía has a balcony and offers views of the nearby nature reserve. Each room has tiled flooring and a fully equipped bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in the Mencía Subbética’s restaurant. There is also a bar, which opens out onto a terrace.The hotel is less than 150 feet from Las Sierras Subbéticas Park and the Green Way, an ideal location for hiking and cycling. Zuheros and the Murciélago Caves can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- The location for us was really good as we were biking the Via Verde and was very close to the hotel. Nice friendly staff upon check in and the room was nice and clean. The Wifi worked well and there was plenty of hot water for a shower. The room was clean and tidy and the hotel had a restaurant and bar. They had a good storage facilities for our bikes.
- pool, restauraunt, modern flair… very kind staff
- Excellent position right next to the green route/olive railway path. Good facilities, nice pool, great room with balcony view of the green route. Friendly staff and good food. Nice bar.
- Beautiful view over the national park /Comfortable hotel with suprisingly many facilities given the location in a small town/village in the Andalusia
- Excellent room and facilities, close to village and surrounding areas. Ample free parking.
Top Hotels In Lucena Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lucena Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lucena Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lucena Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!