10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lucainena De Las Torres Andalucía:
Hotel Venta del Pobre
The rooms at Hotel Venta del Pobre have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cusine. There is also a café and a bar.Carboneras and the coast are 20 minutes’ drive away. Almería is less than 31 mi from the hotel.
- Functional one night stay. Room clean and basic but it’s all there. Food was very good
- Very pleasantly surprised , could not fault the accomodation and staff very good.
- Located close to Highway. Also has open Cafe and Restaurant all year open. Recommended if you dont mind skipping some luxuries.
- Good,clean hotel in a motorway service area. Location not very attractive in itself but provided a good base for exploring Cabo de Gata natural park
- Sa situation géographique, au pied de l’autoroute
Hotel Rural Hospedería del Desierto
Rooms feature a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Wi-Fi is available in public areas and is free of charge.The restaurant, Calatrava, combines modern and traditional Mediterranean cuisine and offers a wide selection of wines.Other facilities include a business center, a gym, a sauna and children’s playground. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information about the area.The town of Tabernas is only 5 mi from the guest house. You can also drive to Almeria and the beautiful beaches in approximately 30 minutes.
- Coffee was good, and the rest is best left unmentioned. It was winter, but either be prepared to freeze, or stay somewhere else
- The room was huge, but the hotel was deserted and the scale added to the post apocalypse ambience.
- Very spacious rooms and nice courtyard entrance, will be staying here again.
La situation, prêt des studios et du désert….chaud.
Nous avons visité le Fort Bravo, bon moment, spectacle french cancan avec cooboys, saloon, tout y est.
Les décors qui ont servi à des films mythiques. Un hangar où est stocké diligences, chars, etc…
- La situation géographique de cet hôtel, la taille des chambres et le personnel du restaurants très sympathique.
Hotel Balisa features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms also have a small terrace.The hotel offers a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. There is also a restaurant and a small shop.Níjar is 5 mi away and Almería is 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Perfect place to stop over for one night, right on the highway. Cafeteria nearby. Fantastic value for money.
- Excellent price, compared to the hotels on the coast.
- staff barely speaks English but was friendly and tried their best
- El trato es espectacular y las habitaciones amplias todo perfecto para repetir gracias por todo
- Esta muy bien ubicado para ir a las playas y calas de cabo de gata
Hotel Balneario De Sierra Alhamilla
Rooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have satellite TV. Rooms have an private bathroom, with a bathrobe included.The Sierra Alhamilla Spa Hotel is just 9.3 mi from Almería city center. Free public parking is possible nearby. There is good access to Almería Airport, via the E15 motorway.The hotel has its original spa facilities, featuring marble baths. There is a hydrotherapy circuit, using natural thermal springs. Massages and other treatments are available.The hotel has a restaurant, serving regional cuisine. There is also a garden and a terrace.
The tranquility, ease of parking and wonderful location in the mountains.
The historic architecture of the buildings all beautifully restored and maintained.
The opportunity to experience natural, thermal treatments for relaxation.
Friendly, professional service.
- The place itself and the thermal bath and treatment
- The hotel was beautiful, very Moorish in style, set around a central courtyard- clearly very old with a 58c water source from which the hotel took its name, the water is used to heat the hotel and used for the various treatments offered in the Balneario
- The building is amazing. Traditional interior patio garden with many roman arches, singing fountain, vegetation. Self-service breakfast was great. The dinner was superb, with a great view over the valley way down, and I was able to make healthy+delicious choices.
- I enjoyed hiking in the hills behind the hotel. It is a peaceful place and the tub was relaxing and good for recuperating after a long hike.
- The tranquility, ease of parking and wonderful location in the mountains.
Hotel Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata
All chic rooms at the hotel offer a furnished terrace. Guests can request a sea view. Rooms also include a flat-screen satellite TV, a latex mattress and free Wi-Fi. The villas come with a hot tub.The Hotel Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata includes a sauna, a Turkish bath and a heated indoor pool with water jets, all available at an extra cost.Surrounded by gardens, the restaurant at Spa Calagrande Cabo de Gata serves characteristic regional meals, as well as fresh Mediterranean fish and pasta specials. Guests can also enjoy drinks on the terrace.
- The room was perfect: large, clean, cool, nice bathroom. The swimming pool was great.
- Very modern, clean, airy hotel in a beautiful, calm, dry and relaxing location. We love this hotel – have stayed before and was still just as good.
The staff was friendly and helpful
The cleaning staff worked accurate.
- Nice room and terrasse. We were at one of the villas
- Outdoor pool, dinner at the restaurant because staff were brilliant
Cala Chica Cabo de Gata
All rooms at this charming hotel have a large, furnished terrace with sea, mountain or garden views. They offer a full bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Cala Chica Cabo de Gata is set in Las Negras, a traditional Andalusian town with characteristic white buildings. Nearby beaches include San Pedro, Monsul, Cala Chica and Cala Grande.The hotel has a bar and features pretty gardens, a lounge with fireplace and a reading room. There is a restaurant and a spa located just 350 feet away in parent hotel, Calagrande Cabo de Gata.
- Location was two mins walk from centre of village and the sea.reception were very helpful.
Breakfast was excepcional
The staff was super nice
A modern and tasteful hotel in a quiet location, five minutes walk from the small beach and most restaurants. Nice rooms with a large terrace with sun loungers. Excellent big beds, a really clean room, almost everyone of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Even in the last week of the season.
The breakfast deserves an additional compliment. Extensive and tasteful. Really fresh orange juice and excellent espressos.
Our four night stay was a great pleasure.
- Good location within Las Negras. Excellent breakfast & comfy room. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Excellent place for a few days rest and relaxation.
Guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Casona Granado also offer free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a terrace. All guest rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Casona Granado will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Pilar y Provincias, like cycling.Mojácar is 14 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 28 miles from Casona Granado.
- great small hostel, pleasant rooms and very clean , the village is full of small holiday homes most seem empty .the local town some 5 miles away had 2 bars and lunch time food the olive oil factory well worth a trip
- The whole hotel was so tranquil, the food was fantastic in the restaurant, our continental breakfast was very nice, the staff were very helpful, Our bedroom was exceptional with hairdryer and slippers lovely touch will definitely be going back.
- All…..bed comfy..clean..breakfast excellent… Staff wonderful
- The restaurant was the highlight. The staff were exceptionally helpful and the food was delicious. The rooms are clean, fresh and modern while keeping Spanish Tradition. The outside terrace was lovely to sit and have a drink. There is also a pool and Jacuzzi but we didn’t try these. Lovely rural village with lovely people. Also a great base to explore the surrounding area which is outstanding.
- The property and rooms are stunning! A beautiful getaway. Very tranquil. Gorgeous views.
Real Agua Amarga La Joya – Adults Only
Each spacious suite has a private terrace with sun beds and sea views, as well as air conditioning, a seating area, free WiFi and satellite TV with DVD player. The bathroom includes a spa bath, bathrobe and free toiletries. Some suites include a private hot tub.Breakfast is served on La Joya’s pool-side terrace, featuring views of the sea and Viruegas Valley. At dinner you can enjoy Mediterranean and international fusion cuisine, with fresh local ingredients.There is an outdoor hot tub, and a range of massages and beauty treatments are available. La Joya also has a bright spacious meeting room.Located by the beach, Real Beach Lounge & Bar features sun loungers, parasols and access to private showers. Drinks, snacks and cocktails are also offered.Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing. The coastal town of Carboneras is a 15-minute drive away, while Almeria and Roquetas de Mar are within 47 mi of the property.
- The Jacuzzi facing the mountains was amazing like being in a warm bath
- Fantastic place. Exceptional staff. Rooms, facilities, food exceptional. Would very strongly recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing break in beautiful location. Could not recommend more highly. Will be back.
- The peace and quiet of the location and the guests were just what we wanted
- Isabelle, the manager, and her staff went out of their way to make our stay very special. Nothing was too much trouble. We have certainly never experienced better anywhere. Food was very fresh. The accomodation was super and cleanliness excellent. We had one evening meal at La Joya, and again this was first rate. The hotel is small so it is also very very quiet. Location is away from the village centre/beach so a car is a must to get about. Candles are lit through the grounds every evening. After 9:30pm there is an honesty bar by the pool with a full range of drinks. A top class hotel and perfect for a peaceful get away. Thanks again Isabelle!
- The hotel is excellent, we could not fault anything about it, breakfast was fabulous and we had dinner one night which was really good. Our suite was fantastic with a massive balcony and then another one with sunbeds all totally private. A very large bed which was comfortable with plenty of storage and a TV, a lounge with another TV which we did not view except for the news. Excellent hotel all round with a lovely pool. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Hotel Los Arcos
At the hotel, each room is fitted with a desk, air conditioning and wardrobe. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Almería is 6.2 mi from the accommodations, while Roquetas de Mar is 16 mi from the property. Almeria Airport is 1.2 mi away.
The bed was comfy and clean and someone came after 1 night and changed the bed cover & provided fresh towels.
There was an ashtray provided for smokers.
Location 2km walk from airport. Ideal location for night before a flight to relax.
Staff are friendly & check in was easy.
- Very good vicinity for Almeria airport. Food excellent.
- The food in the Restaurant was very good and well priced.
- room upgrade to nice double with Juliet balcony well located for Almeria airport friendly staff at reception convenient for bus to Almeria or cabo de gata
- Room was roomy clean and comfortable. The hotel is 2 Mile’ s or so from airport not walkable for a woman alone but very close
- The bed was comfy and clean and someone came after 1 night and changed the bed cover & provided fresh towels.
Hotel Cabo Gata
Each air-conditioned room at this property comes with 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed, a satellite TV, and a bathroom with a bath or shower.There is a children’s playground and kids club, 24-hour front desk, and free luggage storage, as well as a garden and terrace.You can find Almeria Port, with ferry services to Algeria and Morocco, within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Cabo Gata, and the nearest beach is 7 minutes away on foot. Almeria Airport is 6.2 mi from the property, and Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 30 minutes away by car. Almeria City Center is 12 mi from the hotel.
- The breakfast and evening meal buffets were very good. The evening meals were very reasonably priced.
- Las camas cómodas, todo muy limpio, la piscina perfecta para niños y adultos. Las habitaciones amplias.
El personal del hotel muy amables todos.
La piscina es una pasada para los niños,mi hija ha disfrutado muchísimo.
El desayuno buffet muy completo.
- Me gustó mucho la piscina y la situación del hotel.
El personal muy amable y atento y las instalaciones bastante bien.
Por poner una pega la tv funcionaba regular pero es lo de menos.
Top Hotels In Lucainena De Las Torres Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!