10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lubrín Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lubrín Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lubrín Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lubrín Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lubrín Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lubrín Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lubrín Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lubrín Andalucía:
Hotel Mi Casa
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating and desk. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and complementary toiletries.Mi Casa Restaurant offers breakfast, daily menus and dinner. The hotel also features a garden and terrace. It provides guests with a 24-hour front desk and concierge.There are 2 grocery shops 1.2 mi away and Desert Springs Golf Club is 15 minutes by car. El Playazo, a nudist beach in Vera, is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- The room stank. Was dusty and when i brought up the issue the employee only said ok
- Good location for our purpose. Easy and lots of parking. Very nice restaurant and bar. Friendly staff.
- The Mi Casa hotel restaurant across the road was excellent. Good and service were great. They provided free after dinner liqueurs
- when the hotel went to sleep after 3 am on the second night
Location excellent for our trip.
Food was good in the restaurant.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Casona Granado also offer free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a terrace. All guest rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Casona Granado will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Pilar y Provincias, like cycling.Mojácar is 14 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 28 miles from Casona Granado.
- great small hostel, pleasant rooms and very clean , the village is full of small holiday homes most seem empty .the local town some 5 miles away had 2 bars and lunch time food the olive oil factory well worth a trip
- The whole hotel was so tranquil, the food was fantastic in the restaurant, our continental breakfast was very nice, the staff were very helpful, Our bedroom was exceptional with hairdryer and slippers lovely touch will definitely be going back.
- All…..bed comfy..clean..breakfast excellent… Staff wonderful
- The restaurant was the highlight. The staff were exceptionally helpful and the food was delicious. The rooms are clean, fresh and modern while keeping Spanish Tradition. The outside terrace was lovely to sit and have a drink. There is also a pool and Jacuzzi but we didn’t try these. Lovely rural village with lovely people. Also a great base to explore the surrounding area which is outstanding.
- The property and rooms are stunning! A beautiful getaway. Very tranquil. Gorgeous views.
Hotel la Parrilla
At the hotel, each room includes a desk and a TV. Every room has a private bathroom and a bath, and some accommodations at Hotel la Parrilla have a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.Hotel la Parrilla offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.With staff speaking English, Spanish, Italian and Russian, information is available at the reception.Mojácar is 24 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from Hotel la Parrilla.
- Great wee hotel with friendly staff, comfortable clean rooms and good food in the centre of albox.
- Everything was perfect the staff were outstanding, the room was beautiful and the food was amazing. This hotel was placed in a beautiful location.
Great location in Albox very clean staff very friendly. Food was excellent very well priced.
Will definitely return.
- The staff in the bar the ladies were amazing we felt so welcome. Second visit with my other son who loves it as much as his brother.
People. For a hostal, it’s great!
Even has a swimming pool
Hotel Restaurante Azabache
At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Mojácar is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Azabache, while Vera is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent Dinner, Comfortable Bed – That’s about it
- Fantastic location nice staff overall pleasant experience
- Nice clean room good food nice staff and a band were playing and it was nice atmosphere
- Great restaurant menu and food very good value for money, all staff very helpful and attentive, breakfast basic but a good start for the day, beds very comfortable and a very quite area for a goods night sleep.
- what eggs we got a hard crusty roll and coffee no full English
Hotel Terraza Carmona
Each simply decorated room at Hotel Terraza Carmona has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Carmona’s restaurant. The hotel has a communal lounge area with a TV and internet access.Vera provides easy access to the AP7 Highway, which takes you to Murcia, Lorca, Almeria and Cartagena in just over an hour. Mojácar is 8 miles away, and Cabo de Gata-Níjar Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- the location mainly as it was centrally located within Vera village
- Even though the staff didn’t speak much English, they were extremely helpful and went out of their way to assist us. I would highly recommend the hotel.
- Nice Spanish hotel. Great terrace to drink and eat in ther evening.
- There is not one single thing not to like about this fantastic hotel!
- Just a good welcoming hotel with a superb restaurant, a particular reason for my visit
Hostal El Perejil
Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Mojácar is 10 miles from Hostal El Perejil, while Vera is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly, we booked a family room and got 2 joining rooms which suited us perfectly. Breakfast was basic but it was fresh and there was plenty of it.
- My stay was the best since back packing in November. The locals use this as their leisure breakfast cafe/bar and it’s buzzing with happiness here. The staff feel like family and I’m sad to leave today.
- Todo estuvo relativamente bien compensado y no hubo nada q me disgustara
- Personal war sehr freundlich und Hilfbereit.Bekam ein etwas grösseres Zimmer wegen meine Gebehinderung ,fand ich sehr gut .Das Frühstück war reichlich und man war nicht an bestimmte Zeiten gebunden.Endlich mal Kaffee in ein fr uns normale Tasse und ohne Zucker.
- El trato familiar,gente muy atenta y un trato exquisito…Muy recomendable.
Each modern, air-conditioned room at Hostal Lucero has a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local cuisine in the Lucero’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar.Cuevas del Almanzora’s historic center is 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The beaches at Garrucha and Puerto del Rey can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The room and bathroom were very spacious. Good internet connection.
- Really friendly and accommodating staff. This is a very good and comfortable hotel, and superb value for money. As it was for me, a great stop-off on the way to Granada.
- Having stayed in many budget hostels, hotels and apartments in this area for business over the last few months this is the best by far…clean, comfortable and friendly
- Very clean, relaxing hotel. Quiet all around. Comfortable beds. Good value for the money.
Удобства и обслуживание тянет на большее количество звёзд, чем заявлено.
Персонал очень отзывчивый.
В одной минуте ходьбы супермаркет
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Simon feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a private balcony or terrace with great views.The hotel has a bar-café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a barbecue on the terrace ans a big swimming pool with nice view of the surrounding area.There is a bus stop next to the hotel, connecting you with the beaches of the Costa de Almería in just 3 minutes. Almería and its airport are around an hour’s drive away.
- Great location…fantastic family run easy going hotel.flamenco music played by the boys on an evening and afternoon….if your looking for authentic real spain….you will get it here. Pool nice size…just right for us. many thanks to Rosa and her lovely family for making us so welcome
- Friendly family run hotel . Great location for pueblo and playa. Lovely pool and garden area. Comfortable beds . Fabulous view from our room 207.
- This was our 3rd stay at this hotel, so we knew what to expect. Excellent secure safe private parking and lovely gardens and pool area. This hotel is in a very good central location for either the beach area as bus stop very close, and the pueblo, only a walk up the hill to the picturesque old town. Lots of great bars around this area for quiet evenings with great Spanish food. The free breakfast was lovely and very Spanish. Bedroom, bathroom and terrace very clean as always. Very comfortable relaxing few days.
- All the staff where very friendly & helpful. Had continental breakfast was what we expected. Must be ok as we have booked again
- The owner was a lovely lady. Always had a smile and nothing was too much trouble for her.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and snorkeling. Águilas is 19 mi from Avent Verahotel, while Agua Amarga is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- .Very comfy bed, decent sized room. Breakfast was excellent as were the staff, Everywhere was clean and fresh would certainly book again.
- Loved the hotel staff, particularly the girls at breakfast. All so friendly. The breakfast itself was also outstanding. Great choice and plentiful.
- Great place…. comfy rooms…. lovely pool….fantastic breakfast.
- Queen size bed! Excellent friendly staff, balcony (albeit small) independent temp aircon control in each room. Breakfast **** excellent variety of choice, well presented and served, nothing too much trouble for the staff. Value for money, location good for surrounding towns. Free parking and bike hire, wifi too.
- It is so good located. easy to move around the area.
Hotel Adaria Vera
Each room offers seasonal air-conditioning, free WiFi, a terrace, mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has 2 swimming pools for adults, and a separate children’s pool. Adaria Vera also offers a bar, shared lounge and a games room. There is an on-site entertainment program during summer months.Mojacar is 6.8 mi from the property, while Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is within an hour’s drive. Almeria Airport is an hour from Hotel Adaria Vera by car.
- The room was uptodate and very clean and well decorated. Pool was lovely and no problem getting a sunbed.
- A great location, friendly staff, and a nice clean hotel with easy parking
- Big room, comfortable mattress, breakfast OK (variety of food so-so, room cooled down too much)
- Great location. Room was very clean and comfortable with great views.
Room spacious and comfortable bed. Very clean.
Breakfast was fine
Top Hotels In Lubrín Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lubrín Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lubrín Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lubrín Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!