10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lower Estate – Top Hotel Reviews
Lower Estate is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lower Estate. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lower Estate. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lower Estate. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lower Estate right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lower Estate with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lower Estate:
Blue Horizon Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. An outdoor pool and access to the beach are offered at this Barbados hotel. The Blue Horizon Hotel is within a a 5 minute walk of the Navy Gardens.Rooms come equipped with refrigerators and tea facilities. The rooms have access to Wi-Fi services and satellite TV. The rooms also have tropic decor and decorative headboards.Guests can have a drink at the bar or dine at the on-site restaurant. The hotel also has a business center.The Blue Horizon Hotel a a 5 minute drive from the center of town of Hastings. The property overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
- Convenient location. Helpful staff. Great for a short stay.
- The room was ok . A rug on the floor next to the bed would be a great idea. Would detract from the cold tiled floor and inject some warmth and comfort.
- I loved the location and the front desk staff and housekeeping staff were excellent.
- I was check into room 104, the bathroom had USED bath soap empty shampoo and body wash bottles very filthy
- The Restaurant did not belong to the hotel. It is run by someone else. The staff were pleasant but needed a shake up. Must admit they did improve as time went on. I think the Hotel Manager maybe had a word. They should do a Happy Hour to get all the hotel guests together. I could certainly run it better. The Hotel it self , the Manager and ALL the staff were FANTASTIC. Made my stay excellent. Thank you Dane Taylor and all your staff. And a special mention for Dale, one of the ladies on reception. Hope Dane you got another dancing partner
CHOj-Sun Island Apartments
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. CHOj-Sun Island Apartments offers accommodations in Christ Church. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Silver Sands is 5 miles from CHOj-Sun Island Apartments, and Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from CHOj-Sun Island Apartments.
No reviews yet.
Accra Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on Rockley Beach, Accra Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, spa, game room, kids club and gym. The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with views of the island, pool or sea.Each spacious room at the Accra Beach Hotel has a ceiling fan, coffee maker, teakettle and cable TV. Bathrooms include a shower.International cuisine is served at the on-site restaurants, and BBQ facilities are available. The Accra Beach also has karaoke nights, live evening entertainment and cocktail parties. The property is home to the only Polynesian restaurant on the island, The Wytukai Restaurant.Hotel Accra Beach is just an 8-minute drive from Bridgetown and a 13-minute drive from Barbados Golf Club. Barbados Grantley Adams Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The restaurant was good for breakfast. Staff there were particularly good. Pool & beach good.
- Beach service excellent. Swimming pool ,Sunset entertainment
- Firstly – the surroundings were clean . Pictures from reviews i saw about the roof damaged , floors dirty etc i experienced none of the above. My concern was getting the room i requested. And to my surprise ocean view was exactly that ! Beautiful view of the pool and beach! Woke up to lovely mornings. The hotel bar was always filled with people so hanging out was a bit tough so hussy and i did the touristy thing lol. We explored. All in all the Accra was nice – the beach was always packed sighh
- The housekeeping staff were always courteous and pleasant.
- Check-in was a breeze and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was my birthday the following day and at breakfast the wishes me happy birthday. I left for the entire morning but on my return there was cake waiting in my suite wishing me happy birthday. Food tasted great! Would certainly recommend to a friend.
Sweetfield Manor Historic Inn
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bridgetown, 7 miles from Silver Sands, Sweetfield Manor Historic Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Grantley Adams Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Room and cleanliness excellent. Bed very comfortable.
Food very good and well presented.
Pool and garden area very nice.
Within walking distance of Carlisle beach.
- Our peaceful verandah with swinging bed. The sea view. The peacocks. The wonderful colonial house. The very interesting breakfast. The charming and kind staff. The intro to their interesting & reliable cab driver.
- Homely, elegant Barbadian charm. A refreshing change from beach hotels. Breakfast was a delight away from the usual style, superbly prepared and presented.
- A beautifully elegant property. Lovely gardens. Very nice view over town to the Caribbean. Excellent breakfasts. Amiable and efficient staff. I had lived in the islands before and was hoping to find a hotel that would help me to remember why I so loved those languid breezy tropical afternoons. The Sweetfield Manor did not disappoint. My wife and I are looking forward to our next visit.
- The staff were incredibly helpful. The breakfasts were amazing. The venue is idyllic.
- Room and cleanliness excellent. Bed very comfortable.
South Gap Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, 5 miles from Silver Sands, South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
The ocean view room was modern, clean and newly renovated. I was worried that I would hear the noise from the nearby bars but once the AC was on and the bathroom door closed, it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.
- I really liked that house keeping didn’t bother me early mornings. I also liked that they were very accommodating with booking my room on the first floor due to my bad knees.
- We had the most wonderful stay at South Gap Hotel. My husband and I were on the last two days of our honeymoon and they even gave us a complimentary bottle of prosecco which they left on our bed with a lovely swan-towel-arrangement. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly, and the views of the sea were fantastic.
- Great location and super clean! Lot’s of good options for dining within walking distance. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Great room, views and location. Loved swimming laps in pool. Sound of waves at night so soothing and nightlife noise was not an issue for us. Nice new renos and kitchen. Staff helpful in accessing rental car for 2 days. Only issue was taxi to airport was twice what we paid on arrival. Would book again but for longer.
- I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. A 5-minute walk from the beach, Courtyard Bridgetown is in the historic Garrison area and 2 miles from Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary. It features an on-site restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.The bright and contemporary guest rooms at Courtyard Bridgetown include a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. They are also furnished with a work desk.The on-site pool and gym features full-length mirrors, a mounted TV, and a variety of cardio equipment. After a workout, guests can relax in the hot tub.Guests at the Courtyard by Marriott have beach access that includes lounge chairs and towels at Coconut Beach, just a short walk across the street from the hotel.International cuisine is served at Centro, the Bridgetown Courtyard’s restaurant. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Atlantis Submarine Tours is a 10-minute drive from this Barbados Courtyard. Grantley Adams International Airport is less than 9 miles from the hotel.
- What I like most about Marriott is the location and service.
- The general atmosphere was rather comfortable and staff was more than excellent.
- OTT room rates. OTT food prices. Very out of date decor. Noisy rooms. No hand towels or bath mats replaced after 1st day despite asking. Surly staff. No response to emails I’ve sent.
- the cleanliness of tehe room; the outdoor verandah
- breakfast was excellent, though a bit too expensive. The room was okay and clean. Good location for beach and restaurants.
Sand Acres at Bougainvillea
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sand Acres at Bougainvillea offers accommodations in Christ Church. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Silver Sands is 4.2 miles from Sand Acres at Bougainvillea, and Bridgetown is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from Sand Acres at Bougainvillea.
The Sand Acres property at Bougainvillea is great for a single person or couple. The Studios are right along one of the less populated pools, restaurant, and bar. The beach is less than 100 feet away from the Studio’s patios. The beach is separate from the rest of the hotel because of a rock formation, it feels like a private beach.
The location of the hotel is very close to Saint Lawrence Gap, it is 25 minutes walking and where most of the nightlife is. All sorts of music and bar themes. There are several hotels on the strip but I would not advise to stay at them, hardly any separation.
- Facilities all good; perfect access to the beach; tasty food; staff very friendly and knowledgeable. I had a brilliant gel manicure in the Karma Spa.
- Bed was a double but obviously two twins clamped together with an uncomfortable ridge in the middle & mattress quite soft & lumpy
- The room and facilities were excellent. The staff were superb, helpful , friendly and efficient and they made you feel ver welcome.
- Location not far from Airport, Oistins and Lawrence Gap. Room was good size. Stayed in Sandy Acres which had pool view and partial beach views. Nice sounds of the ocean waves.
- The Sand Acres property at Bougainvillea is great for a single person or couple. The Studios are right along one of the less populated pools, restaurant, and bar. The beach is less than 100 feet away from the Studio’s patios. The beach is separate from the rest of the hotel because of a rock formation, it feels like a private beach.
Southern Palms Beach Club
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is on the beautiful Dover Beach, on Barbados’ south coast. It features 2 outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony or patio.The rooms at Southern Palms Beach Club feature tiled floors and Caribbean-style décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV, minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have Wi-Fi access.The Southern Palms’ beachside restaurants serve Caribbean and international food. There is regular live music from a local steel band.The resort provides free use of water sports equipment, as well as free scuba diving lessons. You can also enjoy a game of mini golf or shuffleboard.There are many restaurants, bars and shops in the streets around the Southern Palms Beach Resort. You can drive to Bridgetown in 7 minutes, and Grantley Adams Airport in about 15 minutes.
- The beach was literally steps from every room, and was like a private beach – perfect view of sunset as well
- Opening the door and stepping on to the beach. The staff are very attentive, helpful and friendly. Location in St Lawrence Gap means lots of choices for restaurants without getting stuck in traffic.
Location was excellent
Some staff were good and helpful, the caretaker on beach, the security man and the housekeepers were all lovely
- Beautiful view from room. Lovely location. Wish I was there more than one night to enjoy all the facilities.
- Position great. Wifi, Food / drinks excellent. Entertainment good. Laundry for guests a bonus.
Hilton Barbados Resort
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bridgetown, 8 miles from Silver Sands, Hilton Barbados Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Grantley Adams Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Not too far from Bridgetown, St Lawrence’s Gap etc. All staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. Beautiful beach. Appreciate the complimentary late checkout.
- Excellent location, great views, great outdoor pools, restaurants/shops inside, helpful concierge
Beach and pool area good.
Housekeeping good although late on a two occasions.
Coffee in the room poor quality.
Reception area, bar and restaurants good.
We will definitely stay at Hilton resorts again
- The hotel is overall excellent in a great location just be sure you check all the items you ask for are available before you book
- Very good location. Good beach and pool (though not enough chairs by the pool)
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels
Located in Saint James, 12 miles from Silver Sands, Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the hotel. Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels, and Long Bay is 13 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lower Estate Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lower Estate to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lower Estate but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lower Estate. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!