10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lowell Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Lowell Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lowell Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lowell Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lowell Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lowell Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lowell Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lowell Michigan:
Main Street Inn – Lowell
Overlooking the Flat River in Lowell, Michigan, this inn features on-site kayak rentals for the adventurous at heart. Free Wi-Fi is available in every guest room and throughout the property.A flat-screen satellite cable TV is provided in every room at Main Street Inn-Lowell. For convenience, coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer are also included.A shared kitchen for guest use is available at Lowell Main Street Inn. Launderette facilities are on site, and free parking is provided to all guests.Fallasburg Park can be reached in a 9-minute drive. Gerald R. Ford International Airport is 16 miles from this inn.
- Beautiful room overlooking he river. Huge bathroom and very comfortable bed/bedding. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent and an easy walk to some fine restaurants. Easy on street parking. Excellent wi-fi.
- The balcony over the river from the shared space. Very nice bedding and towels – great double shower. Very clean space.
- We stayed passing through Lowell, MI as a family, very tired when we arrived and happy with the quaint, clean, newly-renovated accommodations. Would recommend highly! Hotel staff was awesome.
- Peaceful location. Very clean. Very friendly staff
- Great location, neat little downtown area. A lot of little extras included with the room. And kitchen,living room area.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI
Located off Interstate 96, this hotel offers a free shuttle to Gerald R. Ford International Airport, 2.5 miles away. It features an indoor pool, free daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and fridge are standard in all spacious rooms at Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport. The traditionally decorated rooms also feature a cable TV and a work desk.In addition to breakfast, the Grand Rapids Airport Country Inn & Suites offers a free manager’s reception Monday through Thursday with a light dinner. Free cookies are available all day in the lobby.Fitness and business facilities are located on-site for guest convenience. Free weekday newspapers are also available.Downtown Grand Rapids and Frederik Meijer Gardens are each a 15-minute drive from this hotel. Calvin College is just 3.5 miles away.
- Great for the price , very clean and breakfast was great
- Clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The staff was friendly, the room was comfortable. We loved the little library available for the kids to borrow while there! And the chocolate chip cookies were amazing!!
- All the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Property was clean and room was comfortable. Breakfast was good with some variety.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast offerings were varied.
Baymont Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport
One of our best sellers in Grand Rapids! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport offers accommodations in Grand Rapids. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 1.9 miles from Baymont Inn Grand Rapids.
- Honestly, it was a completely horrible stay, this will be the last time I ever stay here.
- Inter hotel could use a facelift. All soda machine didn’t work, no remote for tv
- Bed too hard. Temp in room was hard to regulate. Either too hot or too cold
- The dimming lights in the Jacuzzi room. Also liked that the room was separate from the bed.
- Great Location close to airport and our Corporate Headquarters. Restaurants within walking distance that had great service and reasonably priced.
Sleep Inn and Suites Grand Rapids
One of our top picks in Grand Rapids.Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Sleep Inn and Suites Grand Rapids is located in Grand Rapids in the region of Michigan, just 7 miles from Celebration! Cinema and IMAX Theater.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gerald R Ford Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Waffles excellent. Bonus dinner the night we stayed. Very pet friendly. Staff made sure we had everything we needed to make stay comfortable. Room had refrigerator and microwave, two sets of towels. All more than we expected. Good lighted parking area when going out at night with dog.
- Friendly staff. Room wasn’t perfect but it was clean. Good location. Good breakfast (except the scrambled eggs), and good selection of breakfast items. Comfortable bed and pillows.
- The room was comfortable. The bathroom was clean with a good size shower. You could open the window for fresh outside air. Staff was extremely helpful with issues to make stay pleasant. Went out of his way.
- Breakfast, ex pillows, pool, good smelling shampoo and soap
- The dinner and breakfast were excellent. Never ran out and everything was warm.
Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids Airport
Conveniently located off of Interstate 96, less than 3 miles from Gerald R. Ford International Airport, this Grand Rapids hotel has a complimentary airport shuttle service to all guests. A daily buffet breakfast including eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls is served daily.Free Wi-Fi and a TV with cable channels are featured in every spacious suite at Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids Airport. A microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in each modern suite. A spacious sitting area with sofa bed is also provided in all rooms.Guests can relax in the hot tub or enjoy a swim in the indoor pool at Grand Rapids Airport Holiday Inn Express. For recreation, the hotel has an on-site fitness center and an outdoor sports court set up for tennis, basketball and volleyball. Barbecue facilities are available seasonally.Van Andel Arena, DeVos Performance Hall and Convention Center, Gerald R Ford Museum and the Grand Rapids Public Museum are within 12 miles of this hotel. Frederik Meijer Gardens are a 15-minute drive away.
- It was clean and accommodating. It had every needed amenity.
- I paid a fair amount for a spacious room that had a separate living area from my son to watch his movies in while my boyfriend and I were able to watch what we wanted in the other room. Even though the pool area was a bit cold we had an awesome time and I would definitely stay there again.
- Booked this last minute and got a great deal. Close to the airport and they had a free shuttle so we could just park there for free. Nice breakfast too. Would definitely stay there again.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful especially for working on a holiday! The breakfast bar was wonderful and plentiful! Our room was very clean and the cleaning staff so very friendly and helpful! We loved our stay and will most likely always stay here when coming back to Grand Rapids!
- The variety at breakfast, the hot tub, the beds were fresh and clean didn’t feel like a gross cheap hotel room. 🙂
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Rapids Airport
Featuring an indoor door waterpark with a games room and spa, this hotel is located in the heart of Grand Rapid’s entertainment district and offers free WiFi and free 24-hour airport shuttle services.Every room at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Rapids Airport includes a cable TV with satellite channels and a coffee maker. An Iron and ironing facilities are also provided.A fitness centre, 24-hour business centre and event space available at the hotel. The property offer free parking for all guests.Woodland Shopping Mall and Celebration! Cinema are both less than 1.2 miles away. Gerald Ford International Airport is a 10-minutes’ drive away from the property.
- That it was close to a lot of places we could go eat and enjoy ourselves
- We had a pool side room! Kids loved it, also the room was very clean and loved the new updates!
The customer service of the staff was amazing!! I really enjoyed the look of the hotel. The remodeling made my stay so cozy! And my kids really enjoyed the hot tub and pool!! And did I mention the water slide AWESOME!!
I work for a hotel company so I hear and see some of everything that happens at hotels so I was a little nervous but this hotel was super clean!!! The beds were so comfortable I requested a late check out lol!!! Over all I would love to go back!!
- The bed was ok but floor was wet all around heater vents and our tv did not work. Very disappointed
- Room was modern and comfortable. The bathroom was well done with nice shower area and a great lighted mirror over the sink!!!
Motel 6 Grand Rapids Airport
One of our best sellers in Cascade! This Grand Rapids, Michigan motel is 10 minutes’ drive from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport. Motel 6 Grand Rapids Airport offers free WiFi access and a 24-hour front desk.All guestrooms at the Grand Rapids Airport Motel 6 feature air-conditioning and a cable TV.The motel has laundry facilities and free parking. There is a vending machine as well.Downtown Grand Rapids is 15 minutes’ drive from this Motel 6 and is home to the Van Andel Arena and DeVos Convention Center. Woodland Mall is 0.6 miles away.
- Is your money worth is clean ice customer service is very great
- I like the way they change bath stuff and its air conditional even the cleanliness.
- The people there treat us very well.They aways try to make us happy.
- The staff friendly, very courteous and very helpful. Room large enough to be able to have space for equipment needed and wi-fi easy to use. Quiet enough to accommodate my writing to enable me to put together my speech.
The front desk is very helpful and friendly as well and I am appreciating that very well.
The Location is very good, it is near the airport and it takes just couple of mins to get there, additionally it is easy to go to some wonderful stores and restaurants by walk.
Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport
This Kentwood, Michigan hotel offers free Wi-Fi in every room. Guests can arrange a free shuttle to the Grand Rapids Gerald R. Ford International Airport at the hotel.At the Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, guest rooms include a coffee maker. Select rooms feature a sitting area and a sofa bed.The Grand Rapids Airport Courtyard provides an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free coffee is available in the lobby.The Grand Rapids Public Museum and the Children’s Museum are a short drive from the hotel. John Ball Zoo and Frederick Meijer Gardens are also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The staff was outstanding, both front desk and restaurant.
- I left a very expensive (Quip), electric tooth bruth there given to me by a loved one. I called back immediately after I had left (within 2 hours). I was tol 2x that I would here back. Finally … I did and amazingly it was never found! VERY disapointed!!!
- The location, the parking, the building layout …
Terrible experience and inconsiderate staff. Over charged my credit card several times and always claimed it was booking.com’s fault.
Will never return to this property
- Our welcome was warm and helpful. Told us about shuttle to art prize.
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites
This Grand Rapids hotel is just off of Interstate 96, 2 miles from Gerald R. Ford International Airport. The hotel features a free airport shuttle service, an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites provides a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also include satellite TV and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet every morning at the Best Western Hospitality. A gym and hot tub are also available at this completely non-smoking hotel.Frederik Meijer Gardens and the Voigt House Michigan Museum are within 8 miles of the Best Western in Grand Rapids. The Van Andel Arena is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- Breakfast was adequate. Staff was great. Good location.
- Comfortable room. Main purpose was to catch the shuttle to the airport on time for a very early flight. The shuttle driver got us there on time. Received our wake up call. The to go breakfast was an unexpected surprise. Good coffee!
- Breakfast was good along with pool amd hot tub. Comfortable beds too!
- Staff was awesome.breakfast was great. Room was so clean and comfy
The staff are very helpful!
During our stay we had a blizzard and a hotel staff cleaned off my car which I thought was exceptional!
Also I went to get coffee and even though it was out they had a pot ready! I’m always fearful about being on the ground level due to upstairs noise but there wasn’t a peep! I heard nothing and was able to rest well:)
Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids-Airport 28th St
This Grand Rapids, Michigan hotel is conveniently placed close to I-96, only moments from Gerald R. Ford International Airport, and features comfortable accommodations and modern amenities.In the area surrounding the Hampton Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport-28th Street, guests can discover a variety of shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options. A number of recreational activities, including golf, bowling and ice skating are also nearby.Guests at the Grand Rapids Airport Hampton Inn and Suites can start each morning with a free hot breakfast or with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool as well as free wireless internet access.
- Loved the breakfast. Waffles, oatmeal, eggs with salsa and cheese fixings. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was huge.
- The beds were comfortable, ive stayed at other hotels and the beds are so uncomfortable! The staff was so nice
- It is easy to get to. Convenient to the highway and to everything we wanted to do
- I like Hampton Inns model for success. I like the breakfast in the morning and anytime coffee station.
- Kind staff, clean room, comfortable bed and pillows.
Top Hotels In Lowell Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lowell Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lowell Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lowell Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!