10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lowell Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Lowell Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lowell Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lowell Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lowell Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lowell Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lowell Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lowell Indiana:
Super 8 Hebron Lowell Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Hebron Lowell Area offers accommodations in Hebron, just 14 miles from Merrillville.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hammond is 23 miles from Super 8 Hebron Lowell Area, and Valparaiso is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 42 miles from Super 8 Hebron Lowell Area.
- The room was clean, the price was great. The location was convenient off the interstate exit and there were fast food restaurants and gas stations next to the motel. The bed was comfortable and firm. The flat screen TV reception was great and had your regular cable TV shows. The breakfast food offering was great – waffles, dry cereal, rolls, toast, yougart, apples, oranges, coffee, juice. Note that my room was on the east side of the motel, so I had no problems concerning noise from the truck stop next to the west side of the motel.
- Just off the highway, convenient location before getting to Chicago
- Good location, clean, fair price. Surprisingly quiet for being next to a truck stop. Breakfast was basic, but OK.
- It was clean & the room was nice. It was decorated very nice
- With no fridge in the room, the clerk at the desk re-froze my cooler packs overnight so we could keep the supplies cool on the trip home. The ladies at the front desk dried a bag of clothes that got wet under the AC unit so they could be worn home. Thank you, ladies.
Comfort Inn Hebron
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Comfort Inn Hebron is located in Dinwiddie in the region of Indiana, just 13 miles from Merrillville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hammond is 23 miles from Comfort Inn Hebron, and Valparaiso is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
The Staff, Housekeeping, all Excellent! Great atmosphere and excellent place to stay. 5*****Star!
Thank You Again for a great stay. Only place I stay when I visit my Son. Great Job Staff!!!
- I was driving a pick-up pulling a trailer and parking was a breeze. Parking and access is great from a motorcycle to a wide/oversize load tractor trailer. Clean, quiet, safe location. Clean rooms and bed linens, staff was cleaning constantly when I was there, impressive. Staff was very nice. Breakfast bar was great, bacon, waffles, bagels, fruit, cereal, biscuits and gravy and more. I am also a law enforcement officer, would not give a good review unless it was a good experiance. Pictures I posted were of the parking lot facing away from hotel. Away from the noise but very close to restaurants and modern gas stations. When I’m back in the area, this will be my hotel of choice.
- The eggs with cheese were the best part of breakfast. Orange juice was really good, too.
- Room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable, a lot like the one I have at home. Staff was helpful and courteous. One of my better experiences in the last few years.
- Breakfast was only fair. Waffle maker did not work, someone put butter in it but not cleaned while we were there.
- The Staff, Housekeeping, all Excellent! Great atmosphere and excellent place to stay. 5*****Star!
Red Roof Inn Merrillville
One of our top picks in Merrillville.Conveniently located off Interstate 65, this Merrillville, Indiana hotel is just 2 miles from shopping at Westfield Southlake Shopping Center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and in each guest room.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all rooms at the Red Roof Inn Merrillville. Select rooms include a microwave and refrigerator for guest convenience.Free coffee is available in the lobby at the Merrillville Red Roof Inn. A snack center is provided, and free parking is provided on site.The the center of Merrillville can be reached in a 5-minute drive. The Deep River Waterpark is 8 miles away.
- Location was great to where I needed to be. Front office staff on evening shift really nice guy. Even though they advertise as “newly remodeled,” there was a hole in bathroom door, floor in bathroom could have used a once over…no more than I was going to be there no big deal. I needed something economical and that was it.
I liked the tv, frig, microwave, the layout of the furniture and new towels and the free Wi-Fi. Goods job!
Love~ Snoody Jones
- The cleaness of the room,tye staff was very friendly,the bed was very comfy
- The staff was efficient and nice. The bed was comfortable
- The room was comfortable and the stay was affordable. I would definitely recommend Red Roof Inn for those looking for a place to stay in the Merrillville area.
Motel 6 Merrillville
One of our top picks in Merrillville.Motel 6 Merrillville is located in Merrillville, just 25 miles from Tinley Park.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Michigan City is 27 miles from Motel 6 Merrillville, and Hammond is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Very Clean! I like the wood floors….less germs!!!
- Very clean, staff was excellent,. and it was very quiet
- The price was decent, the location was good, the mall was in walking distance and there were several places to eat, shop and tour. I liked the wood like flooring because carpet has many germs.
- We were initially sent to a room with a broken bed leaning against the wall. The front desk clerk was apologetic and we were given a different room.
- Room was clean, the night staff was very nice and professional
Home2 Suites By Hilton Merrillville
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Home2 Suites By Hilton Merrillville offers accommodations in Merrillville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Tinley Park is 25 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Merrillville, and Michigan City is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Knights Inn Merrillville
Knights Inn Merrillville offers accommodation in Merrillville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Deluxe Inn Merrillville features free WiFi .There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 30.4 miles from the property.
- The staff was very helpful with everything. The little snack room was very convenient and overall the place was well kept.
- There were bugs. And homeless people. And drugs. Would not recommend
- nothing…this place is horrible.. even though they are trying to clean it up… cameras everywhere.. front desk made a rude comment because we asked for lower level due to the fact that partner can not do stairs.. front desk asked if person was “old” … rude.. none of their business.. had to put a $20.00 deposit down for room key?.. upon check out had to wait for them to check the room before we got the key deposit back?… asked for micro/fridge in room .. will only put in room if there is 5 or more people. ? stupid…. no ice buckets was given a plastic bag for ice? dirty wash cloth in tub, which did not look like it was not clean nor the sink. did not have our reservation on file even though i called to make sure they did and was told they did.. had to up grade us to a king room. DO NOT STAY HERE….
The bathtub and shower curtain was nasty the beds where half made
there was someone’s nasty bath towel left over I guess from the
guest before me left on curtain rod they didnt have uce buckets I had
to put ice in a plastic bag they had no remote for the tv I had to
turn it by hand they had no cable and only had 6 channels..i can go on
and on..i will never I repeat never stay there or referre anyone to
stay at this hotel
- Room, bathroom, shower, sink, and toilet were clean. Everything worked. Soap and shampoo were in the room. This is a bare-bones, low-price motel. In that class, it gets my top rating. It was everything I needed and delivered the essentials. If you’re looking for a nice space to spend some time in, this isn’t it. This is get in late, go to sleep, get up early, and leave. The bed was comfortable, the room temperature fine. I felt safe. If you’re on your way somewhere and just need a safe, clean, quiet room for the night, this is an excellent pick. I would happily stay here again.
Hampton Inn Merrillville
This Merrillville hotel offers free breakfast and free Wi-Fi. An indoor pool is available on-site. Deep River Water Park can be reached in a 10-minute drive and the Chicago city center is 43 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every guest room at the Hampton Inn Merrillville hotel. Tea and-coffee making facilities and a work desk are also provided.A fitness room is on-site at the Merrillville Hampton Inn hotel. The hotel also offers luggage storage and a breakfast area.Indiana University Northwest is only a short drive from the Merrillville, Indiana Hampton Inn hotel. The Indiana Dunes State park is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- It was a nice clean bathroom with updated fixtures.
- Besides the 3 ladies I mentioned I loved the pillows & blankets
- Excellent hotel for the price, great location and very friendly staff, this was our third stay here.
- love their breakfast and beds are very comfortable…
- The beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was good.
Quality Inn Merrillville
Quality Inn Merrillville offers accommodations in Merrillville.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tinley Park is 25 miles from Quality Inn Merrillville, and Michigan City is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 31 miles from Quality Inn Merrillville.
- Beds were comfortable and clean. Melissa was great at check in. We arrived much earlier than expected and she worked to get us in our room early. Much appreciated.
- The location was great! It was close to restaurants, a mall and the interstate. The service was amazing! The person checking us in did everything possible to make sure we had everything we needed.
- I like the lady that checked me in and out…she was very nice actually the only one who speaks….everyone else act as though we were invisible…the lady need a raise….i hate that i didn’t get her name she was awesome
- I liked how close it was to restaurants. The staff was very friendly.
- The rooms were spectacular! We were extremely comfortable, and besides a few issues at check in everything was fine.
Super 8 Merrillville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Merrillville offers accommodations in Merrillville.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tinley Park is 25 miles from Super 8 Merrillville, and Michigan City is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The location is great and in a safe area. Close to restaurants and a mall. Near the freeway but quite.
- The beds was the only thing in the room that actually made me feel good about even staying the few hours I was even there.. I guess that & the t.v. was the only 2 amenity that was a lil relaxing. Can’t say that I liked any thing honestly just had to settle.. The breakfast that is complimentary was even all way false advertising cause it’s nothing like the photos of the rooms u see when u book online!! Or the things being offered so maybe things need to be adjusted so u don’t expect things u was shown & get screwed because of cancellation policy u get charged if it’s last minute & they get paid either way, They towels & wash rags was so stained & nasty looking I thought they were dirty ones just folded & Sat back in bathroom, also they are quick to have you sign contract saying they will charge you an extra hundred dollars after checkout if you smoke in rooms. Overall very unsatisfied will probably never stay that is Super 8 Motel again!
- Better than sleeping in a tent on the ground with lots of mosquitos.
- We only needed a bed so did not really use facility. The mattress left a lot to be desired.
- It was convenient to the interstate when traveling.
La Quinta Inn Merrillville
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this Merrillville, Indiana is 5 miles from Deep River Waterpark. Indiana Dune National Lakeshore is 9 miles away.With free Wi-Fi, each room includes flat-screen cable TV, a desk and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn Merrillville. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Merrillville La Quinta Inn. A fitness center is also available on site.Gary/Chicago International Airport is a 25-minute drive from La Quinta Inn Merrillville. Illiana Motor Speedway is a 10-minute drive away.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.
- The check in staff was fantastic. She gave us an upgrade so we could be on the main floor and not need to bring all of our bags up stairs. (There wasn’t an elevator) We were in route to Chicago on Christmas night to celebrate my son’s birthday. It is the day after Christmas. We didn’t get to the hotel until nearly midnight and were leaving early the next day. Her “birthday” upgrade saved us a lot of extra effort.
- King suite was nice. Clean. Bed was very comfortable. Quiet despite being right next to the highway. Staff was cool.
No eggs with fluff…just boiled.
- Friendly and helpful staff, bed was comfortable, right off the highway. The hotel made a genuine effort to make the entrance festive for the holidays. I wanted a friendly place and a clean and comfortable bed, so it was a win.
Top Hotels In Lowell Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lowell Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lowell Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lowell Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!