10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lowell Arkansas – Top Hotel Reviews
Lowell Arkansas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lowell Arkansas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lowell Arkansas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lowell Arkansas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lowell Arkansas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lowell Arkansas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lowell Arkansas:
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Rogers
Located 3.7 miles from Interstate 540, this hotel features free parking, a continental breakfast each morning and free WiFi. The Rogers Historical Museum is less than a mile away from this Microtel Inn by Wyndham.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Rogers. Rooms are furnished with a work desk and provides guests with a hairdryer, ironing facilities and a tea and coffee maker.The front desk at the Rogers Microtel Inn by Wyndham is staffed 24 hours a day. Guests can grab a snack from the on-site vending machine. Laundry facilities and a microwave are also available. Microtel Inn by Wyndham Rogers also offers truck and over-sized vehicle parking.The Pinnacle Hills Promenade is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Walmart Visitors Center in Bentonville is 8.1 miles away.
- I loved the Beds once put in the right room. was not to happy about being sent to a room with only one bed when they knew there was 3 of us so we had to wait to be moved to the new room, the new room didn’t have a microwave like the other room did so I had to go to the lobby to use there’s I was tired but family wanted popcorn late.. But the Beds were great LOTS of pillows and Yes Clean sheets and mattress ( Yes I check ) wish they were closer to the Highway instead of neighborhood. But Over all I was Happy with our stay and I would Stay with them Again!
- I like the staff they were very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable room.
- Microtel was a nice place to stay while attending our brother’s funeral services. Great value, comfortable bed, nice breakfast. Quiet location…close to Andy’s Frozen Custard. Tiffany was super friendly and accommodating! A real asset to the staff at your property. Everyone else was just average.
- The room was clean and had plenty of room for my boyfriend and I. We also like the biscuits and gravy we had for breakfast.
- Breakfast was included,and the staff was very helpful and friendly
Microtel by Wyndham Bentonville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel by Wyndham Bentonville offers accommodations in Bentonville, just 26 miles from Eureka Springs.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 14 miles from Microtel Bentonville, AR, and Fayetteville is 19 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 7 miles away.
- We’ve not had breakfast yet, but we are going to have breakfast as soon as they start serving.
- The staff was extremely helpful and great to work with, from the front desk to housekeeping.
- Room was very clean, loved the window seat. 1st floor room.
- Clean rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Good location
- I liked that we had a room to stay in. It meet our needs for the night.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South – Rogers, AR
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South – Rogers, AR offers accommodations in Rogers.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eureka Springs is 25 miles from Country Inn Bentonville-Rogers , and Johnson is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Loved how homey and clean the place was; greatly appreciated the pool hours, as we were traveling odd times. When we needed to do late checkout, that process was very easy
- It had everything we were looking for, dogs allowed, an indoor pool, and a delicious breakfast.
- The room was very clean and larger than I expected. It was a proper suite. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Will definitely stay here again if ever in the area.
- Bed was very comfortable. I liked having a refrigerator in my room.
- Location was good for us – convenient to a lot of restaurants, as well as the interstate. The breakfast was very nice, and staff was very attentive to keeping the area clean and the food fresh.
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Bentonville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Bentonville.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eureka Springs is 26 miles from Best Western Castlerock, and Johnson is 14 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 7 miles away.
- We were pleasantly surprised at what a beautiful room we had at Castlerock Inn! Not only was it spotlessly clean, it was also beautifully decorated. The front desk clerk was extremely welcoming and helpful! My husband told him I relied on a wheelchair and he gave us the closest room available to the lobby! Though we didn’t use them, the indoor pool and hot tub that were directly across the hall from our room were sparkling clean!! The breakfast the next morning that was included was fresh and hot with lot’s of options.
- Staff was exceptional & hotel was by far the best bang for the buck.
- It served our purpose for a visit to Crystal Bridges.
- The bed was very comfortable…always important. Good location…close to restaurants. Breakfast was very good; dining area very nice. I would recommend this hotel.
- Breakfast and clean outside. Staff was very friendly.
Home Towne Suites – Bentonville
Home Towne Suites – Bentonville offers accommodations in Bentonville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Eureka Springs is 27 miles from Home Towne Suites – Bentonville, and Johnson is 14 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 6 miles away.
- It was in a good neighborhood, kinda hard to find though, it’s towards the back.
The environment and the services
On top of their customer care relations
- We liked: the bed, the shower, the coffee & the tv. For us, the property was close to family. For the most part, the facility was fairly quiet. Re: the AC, our stay was in late fall so we used it once…but it worked great.
- Location close to my activity. Kitchen good, clean
- Good location; lots to do in the area. Interior hallway made it more secure. Room was clean. Great value for the money.
Holiday Inn and Suites Rogers at Pinnacle Hills
This Rogers, Arkansas hotel is just off Interstate 540 and near the Beaver Lake Recreation Area. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bentonville Southeast Rogers is completely non-smoking. Guests can use the indoor pool or the 24-hour fitness center. A business center and full-service restaurant are also available on-site.Guest rooms at the Rogers Holiday Inn are equipped with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. Telephones with free local calls are also provided in each room.The Wal-Mart Headquarters is near the Holiday Inn in Rogers. The Peel House Mansion is also close by.
- The staff was so friendly, the rooms were immaculate and the pool/gym were very clean.
- The room was extremely roomy. The bed was very comfortable. It was a very quiet location.
- Bed was very comfortable, staff was very friendly.
- Absolutely excellent customer service from staff, especially at check-in with Dianne, great location, and clean facility.
- The staff was very friendly. My room was so comfortable and beautiful. I loved it.
Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale
Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale is located in Springdale, just 29 miles from Eureka Springs.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Johnson is 3.1 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale, and Fayetteville is 8 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- The pool was nice, also the room was clean and friendly staff
- Beds were very comfortable! Room was clean with nice amenities
- The place was outstanding and fulfilled our stay here in the beautiful Natural State, Arkansas!
- Nice spacious room with a Lovely Quiet feel. Staff members were great.
- The staff was very friendly, was a great location. Bed was nice, and very clean. It was our 25th anniversary we enjoyed our stay very much, husband and I were very happy with our room. Heart shape tube was real nice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rogers Inn offers accommodations in Rogers, just 22 miles from Eureka Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 12 miles from Rogers Inn, and Fayetteville is 17 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- Look, this isn’t the Hilton, but travelling on a motorcycle trip when all I wanted was a clean bed to sleep in, this place rocked for the price I paid. I wouldn’t dare take my wife there but if you’re looking for a cheap room in a safe place that is centrally located, this is it.
- Furniture was worn but overall the room & bathroom were clean
- The Guy at the check in window even though it was late was pleasant and helpful. I checked in at midnight. The price vs value is a good match. In my travels I have paid more and gotten worse. It is worth your time to check it out.
- Nothing. Rude staff bathroom had no wash cloths and were not in any hurry to accommodate. Worst experience ever
- Friendly staff Felt safe quiet comfortable. Priced well.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rogers
One of our best sellers in Rogers! Located in Rogers, 25 miles from Eureka Springs, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rogers features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 14 miles from Fairfield – Rogers, and Fayetteville is 19 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 8 miles away.
- Slept like a baby, felt very safe and that is important when traveling alone.
- Very friendly staff, clean comfortable beds, although I wish they were queen sz instead of full sz. Loved the breakfast, everything very fresh, & tasteful. And i liked the extra toppings for eggs, oatmeal,waffles,etc.
- I loved my room. Bed was very comfortable and there were enough plugs for all my electrical devices and they were all easily accessible. THANK YOU
- Liked the location….easy to navigate from the hotel to all things I wanted to see and do.
- Fairffield Inn & Suites is in an excellent location, very nice rooms, staff is congenial, outdoor landscape and entrance are clean and well kept. Love to stay here during the LPGA in Rogers, AR.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bentonville
Just 3 miles from Walmart’s Corporate Headquarters, this Bentonville hotel features rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi, a large work desk and cable TV. Facilities include a business center and fitness room.Classically furnished rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bentonville include a seating area and free bathroom amenities. Spacious suites offer a kitchenette and sofa bed.This hotel offers a daily breakfast buffet with assorted hot items, fruit and yogurt. There is a 24-hour Denny’s Restaurant next to the hotel.The Bentonville Holiday Inn offers meeting rooms and a safety deposit box at the front desk. Guest laundry facilities are located on site.This hotel is just 3.1 miles from shopping at Pinnacle Hills Promenade and Lost Springs Golf Course is 3.8 miles away. The Bentonville Municipal/Louise M. Thaden Airport is a 6-minute drive away.
- eggs were powdered but coffee was good. Nice bed and staff.
- The breakfast area and breakfast was wonderful. The hotel was super clean and nicely decorated. Very comfortable beds and hotel.
- Cleanliness, Price, everything was wonderful including breakfast
- The room was quiet, very clean, and comfortable. Liked the extra seating available.
- I don’t usually stay at HIE’s as I am a Hilton Honors member and have been for years. This was a last minute booking and to be honest I was not expecting the hotel, room or service to be anywhere near the quality of Hilton. To my surprise, I was caught off guard! The staff were wonderful, room was clean and well equipped with very nice decor. The bed was VERY comfortable. I will be staying with HIE’s from this point on.
Top Hotels In Lowell Arkansas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lowell Arkansas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lowell Arkansas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lowell Arkansas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!